Coached on a Couch

Story Info
A "coach" turned out to be 'more'.
7k words
4.27
88.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
A Toy
A Toy
40 Followers

I know it is long but it is hard to shorten a story like this and besides... I didn't know what to leave out. Male or female, I hope you enjoy knowing it is true. It was possibly the most erotic time my husband and I have ever had. I hope you like this. I wrote some of it from my husbands point of view, and some from mine, I hope that makes it even more erotic.

If you read this alone... I am warning you right now, go get a towel, (not one of her good ones) cause you will be stroking yourself in about two minutes. Traci : )

I married a woman, Traci, in early 1998. She was very uninhibited and I have an active imagination...what a combination.

She is now 24 years old, shoulder length blond hair full of ringlet curls, bright blue eyes, 24 year old breast, she had two children so her hips have a nice spread, a small waist in contrast to her hips... and a bubble butt that was still firm. Yes, I was a dog. Yes, she is a "trophy wife."

I had just returned home from an 8 week stay on the North Slope of Alaska. (a remote work location) I had been home about 2 days, when an acquaintance, Kirby from work, called and asked if I would meet him at the Anchorage airport bar (Cheers) for a few drinks. He just wanted some company while waiting on his connecting flight to Houston Tx. I lived in Eagle River, Alaska, at the time. I told him I would meet him there.

It was a Friday and we usually go "out" on Friday night, so Traci got dolled up and we headed to Anchorage. Traci suggested we stay the night in town if we were going to be drinking late. Kirby's flight was to land at 6:30ish and he was to leave for Tx approx. mid-night.

Traci knew how to dress to "tease" and she knew Kirby had been on the Slope for 8 weeks and he was headed home to a wife. She wore a short black leather skirt, black "strappy" shoes, a sheer (could see right through) powder blue blouse, unbuttoned to below her shinny silver bra. We arrived in Anchorage an hour or so before Kirby's plane was to arrive so we went ahead and checked into the Lakeshore Inn on Lake Hood off Spinard, we unloaded our bags out of the truck.

As Traci and I walked into cheers, all Kirby saw was Traci, until we got to his table, then he realized she was with me. I introduced them and Traci placed her left hand on his forearm as they politely shook hands. We sat at the table and had a few drinks, Traci showing Kirby as much of her legs as possible, changing positions and crossing and uncrossing her legs frequently. He was respectful, but I knew he was "checking her out" when I would look away. Traci suggested she call a girl friend to join us. But Kirby assured Traci he was on his way home to a "wife" and she would "know" if he had "played to hard" while on his way home...

After becoming board with the airport bar Traci suggested we relocate to a bar on the far side of town. We left. I have a Pickup Truck and we all sat in front, with Traci in the middle, of course. We went to the "Whaler" on Muldoon. There, we had a few more drinks and Traci and I danced. Traci convinced Kirby to get out on the dance floor with her, she placed his hands on her hips at one point during their dance, but Kirby quickly removed them and looked toward me, but I was "looking the other way". Back at our table, during our conversation, Traci couldn't talk to Kirby with out putting her hands on him, touching his shoulder, his knee, even putting her hand on his chest at one point.

Traci again suggested we move to a new bar. We were heading to a bar on Northern Lights Blvd. On the way, I made a sharp left hand turn at a yellow light, this caught Traci off balance and she ended up almost laying in Kirby's lap. (She might have even exaggerated this movement just a bit.) After righting herself, she looked a Kirby and said "Well, wasn't that fun" Kirby smiled. At the bar there was more drinking and dancing, Kirby didn't have to be persuaded to dance this time and when she placed his hands on her hips, he didn't remove them. At one point he even rested a hand, low on her back / high on her ass. It was dark outside as we left the bar.

The next bar we headed for was Chilkoot Charlie's, so just to be cute, I made a sharp right hand turn out of the parking lot of the bar and Traci threw herself onto me and said it was only fair that I "enjoyed her company too" as she put it. With her leaning onto me a little farther than she really needed to, her short skirt was exposing her lightly tanned ass cheeks and a powder blue thong. Kirby's eyes went straight to her bare flesh and slowly drifted up to meet my eyes. He thought he was "busted" and seemed surprised when I just smiled, winked and I looked down toward Traci bottom. His eyes returned the see what he could see also. As Traci sat back up, he once again made eye contact with me. I again smiled. Before we arrived at Coot's Traci noticed a stain on her blouse from all the "thrashing around" she was doing. She wanted to go to the room to change her blouse.

With that bit of information I couldn't resist just one more "sharp" left hand turn as she was talking to Kirby. This caught her off balance again and put her right back into Kirby's lap. But this time her right hand ended up on his shoulder and her left hand in his lap. As he helped right her, she removed her left hand from his lap but replaced it with her right hand, and it remained there until we arrived at our hotel. Her hand was on his left thigh but her ring and little fingers were on his inner thigh...rather high. He just looked out the window and gave no reaction, until we got to the motel parking lot. Traci quietly pointed out to me, that she could see Kirby's hard-on through his pants. I pointed out to her that mine was also visible!!

In the room I sat on the couch and Kirby sat in a chair as Traci went to the bedroom to change only her shirt. (nice room...bed room was separate from the living room.) Of course Traci failed to close the door to the bedroom all the way and I pretended not to see that Traci let Kirby think he was getting a "free show". She came back to the living room with a "shorty" tee shirt on. Cotton white, skin tight and with no bra. It was low cut giving a wonderful view of her cleavage and so short, it barely covered the bottom of her breast. If she were to put her hands up over her head, her breasts would have been exposed at the bottom of the shirt.

Kirby excused himself and went to the bathroom. I took that time to "readjust" myself. (Jeans get binding if your "hard" for any length of time.) Traci came over to me and, with me sitting on the couch, she straddled my legs. With one of her knees on the outside of each of my legs, and sat on my lap, leaving us face to face. We kissed. My kisses trailed down her throat and on down her uncovered cleavage, until I came to the top of her tee shirt. Her nipples were vary visible through the tight, thin cotton material. We heard Kirby re-enter the room and sit in the chair, directly behind Traci, not more than a few feet away. We continued our "kissing" session for a few more kisses.

Traci sat straight up as we ended our kiss and Kirby said "you don't have to stop because I'm here". Traci said "stop what". "Kissing" is all Kirby said. Traci leaned her body forward to kiss me again. She was breathing harder and our kiss was moist and long. I ran my hands down her back to the top of her leather skirt. As we were kissing my hands slid on down till I was to the lower edge of her skirt. I slid my hand up and down slowly to expose her cheeks to Kirby. To my surprise Traci leaned as far onto me as possible almost laying flat on me and whispered in my ear. She told me she knew in this position that Kirby could see her ass cheeks and she suspected he could also see the little pouch that formed in her thong, from cupping her very plump pussy lips. I was rock hard a she rocked back and forth on me.

As Traci sat up again she asked, "What do we want to do now?" I think she expected him to say, let's go to another bar, or, call one of your girl friends. But when he said, "I'd like to see you give him a blow-job." I said "Yes, I would like to see that myself."

The way we were positioned I couldn't see Kirby because Traci was in front of me and she had her back to him this entire time. But as she backed off of me onto her knees, in front of me, I saw Kirby was on the edge of his chair. I unbuckled my belt, unsnapped, and zipped down my pants. As I picked my butt up off the couch she slid my jeans and my shorts down to my ankles. As she moved her face toward my lap, she made eye contact with me. She held my dick in her hand as she moved her lips over the head. Slowly tracing the underside of my shaft with her tongue, she followed closely with her lips. With her on he knees, her ass was on display toward Kirby.

I could see Kirby was rubbing his cock through the material of his pants. And after a few minutes he could see I was liking Traci's effort too much. With a lot of "bass" in his voice, Kirby told Traci to stop, stand up and remove her panties and get back onto my lap as she was earlier. With out turning around Traci did as he said, but when she went to remove her panties, she bent at the waist to slide them down her legs, stepping out of them and kicking them to the side, giving Kirby, still yet, another view of her exposed ass.

Traci climbed up on me and we began to kiss. She leaned way over again to whisper that she wanted me inside of her, with a knee on each side of my legs, and her bent over this far, this gave Kirby the ultimate in and exposed view of her ass and pussy. I started to reach down to help guide myself into her, until Kirby said "STOP, she needs to guide you in." She then took my cock in her small hand and slid it back and forth in her slit to remoisturize my dick.

She then held my dick at the opening of her pussy and I entered her as she slowly settled her weight onto my lap. He said for her to start moving in a slow easy rhythm, and she did. She felt so warm...hot, as she slid up and down on me, still wearing her skirt. It made me so excited to think about the view that Kirby was getting, with her skirt up around her waist. I'm sure he could see her juices on my shaft as I slowly slipped in and out of her wet pussy. I looked over her shoulder to see Kirby was no more than two feet from us, it appeared he had moved the chair he was sitting in closer to us. He was still rubbing his dick through his pant. He was enjoying himself almost as much as I was. And with Traci on top of me, she could dictate the speed, angle and depth of our fucking. I know she was enjoying that. Her breath was quickening as I started lightly flick her right nipple with my left thumb, when Kirby told Traci to "get up, turn around an sit back down" on my lap.

Traci gave me a strange look, this evening had started out with her in control but that had all seemed to change now.

She eased up off of me and turned around, as Kirby had told her to. This was the first time her and Kirby were face to face since we had been on the couch. With my knees together, she stood there with her legs spread on either side of my knees. I lifted her skirt out of the way as she sat back down on me. She reached between her legs and took my extremely erect dick in her hand and looked down to guide me in, but Kirby gruffly said "STOP, don't look down, look at me."

(For the remainder of the story some of these details were supplied to me by Traci, after the fact) My shaft was still slick with her juices as she eased back down on me. Traci and Kirby were only a foot apart and looking eye to eye. As I started entering her she started to close her eyes. Kirby said quietly but firmly "hey, hey, right here, look into my eyes girl." And they made total eye contact as she slid down the length of my cock, and they continued eye contact as she moved up and down on my dick. She leaned forward slightly to put her hands on my knees to help support her weight. That's when Kirby said something I couldn't hear, then Traci said "If you're going to rub your dick, do it right and get some "Slippery Stuff" out of our bag". Kirby retrieved our overnight bag and removed the lubricant from the bag as he placed the bag by the chair. He then stepped out of his dockers and shorts with his back to us. As he turned to sit down I heard Traci say "Mmmmm" and she just sat down on my full length and stop. I looked around her to see...Wow. I am average, but this guy was "full grown".

He was just slightly thicker than me, but I was definitely envious of his, at least and inch and a half, more length than me. With my hands on Traci's hips, she started her rhythm again. I was now experiencing the view Kirby had enjoyed just moments before, watching her pussy slide up and down my slick shaft. Kirby slowly poured some of the lube into his hand, constantly keeping eye contact with Traci. As he started to stroke himself he looked down at himself, that's when Traci's eyes fixated on his meat. I could feel her kagle muscles squeeze my dick as she moved up and down on me and I know she got wetter.

He watched her admire the length of his shaft. He watched her breasts heave with each motion she made and each breath she took as I was inside her.

Traci's skirt was obstructing my view, so I unzipped it and removed it from around her waist, tossing it into the floor. This left her with her "shorty" tee shirt and her "strappy" shoes on. I reached around Traci to feel her breasts through her shirt. Both of her nipples were hard, as I grazed over them, with my thumbs. First one nipple, than the other one, alternating back and forth so that neither would get accustom to the sensations too soon.

I got Kirby's attention and asked him for the lubricant. As he leaned forward to hand me the small bottle his chest was close enough to Traci so she could smell his scent. As he sat back down, he had not missed a stroke of his rather large member.

I told Traci to lean farther forward while continuing to ride up an down on me. As she leaned forward this put her face inches away from the tip of his shaft. She looked up at him with her "fawn" like eyes and he kept stroking himself. With her in that position, I had access to her ass, where I liberally coated the thumb of my right hand and her totally vulnerable tight bud of and anal opening. I pressed my thumb to her opening and just lightly pushed. I rocked my thumb side to side, not even entering her, just starting to open and relax her sphincter muscle.

I was making small circles with my thumb and starting to push a little farther into her when I felt a series of squeezes from her pussy. She must have started to close her eyes because I herd Kirby scold her and tell her to keep eye contact with him. I braced the back of my right hand on my pubic bone with my thumb pointing toward her ass. With my hand in that position, my thumb would dip inside of her as she would push down on my dick. I didn't even have to move my hand. At the bottom of each stroke my thumb would dip deeper and deeper, until she was making only small movements with my dick and thumb buried in her openings. I could feel her ass and pussy both contracting on me at the same time. She was making a short rocking action with her hips when she came. "Oooo god" came from her lips. Kirby stopped stroking his manhood to watch, as Traci had an orgasm. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned through her orgasm and made short jerking movements with her pelvis, until her orgasm subsided.

Kirby asked if we were done, and I said no. Traci asked, in a wicked way, what he wanted her to do next. He then told Traci to stand up and move forward "just a little, and then sit back down". He was watching for an expression on her face, saying he might have gone too far. But in Traci's current state of mind, (in the after glow of and orgasm and knowing there was another to cum.) nothing was going too far. I knew where this was headed, so I picked up the container of slippery stuff and applied a generous amount to my cock, paying close attention to cover every inch of my shaft, down to the base, at the hair line.

Traci's eyes were locked onto Kirby's eyes again as she placed her hands on my knees, to steady herself as she lowered her ass down on my lap. I helped support her weight by placing an open palm, on each of her ass cheeks, easing her down until the head of my very erect cock, came into contact with her anal opening...she shuttered. Her legs were a little wobbly and started shaking when I released her left ass cheek, in order to guide myself into her ass.

I held my dick tightly as her opening began to spread to allow my entry. I watched intently, as the head of my dick disappeared inside of her ass, down to the "ring" around the head. I could hear Traci hold her breath, as she continued her journey down the slippery length of my shaft. Catching her breath as she would stop every inch or so, to get accustomed to the intrusion of my thick shaft. She moaned, as it stretches her rectal opening and straightened and invaded her inter folds. As she settled her weight down onto my lap, Kirby resumed stroking himself.

With Kirby sitting on the edge of his chair and leaning forward, his face was only inches away from Traci's face. She could feel the warmth of his breath on her lips as she wet them with her tongue. I'm sure he could feel the heat of her breath and smell her perfume, as he continued to stroke his dick in a slow leisurely rhythm. As I watched my dick slide in and out of her ass, her opening clung to my shaft as she would move away from me, and she would inhale deeply as she would push back down on me.

Traci asked Kirby to get her "toy" from our bag. Kirby retrieved a slender white vibrator with a medium sized egg shaped head. This was her favorite toy. It was curved, to provide better access to her G-spot. (Yes, those do exist)

As Traci put a small bit of lube on the vibrator. Kirby held his hand out for the bottle of lube, reapplying some to his engorged cock. As she was moving up and down on me she began to rub her clit with the toy. As she moved the toy down to her vaginal opening she fumbled the vibrator and it tumbled to the floor, out of her reach.

Kirby stood to pick up the toy from the cheaply carpeted floor. He wiped it off with his underwear, that were close at hand. Standing directly in front of Traci and my left knee, he glanced back and forth from my eyes to Traci's eyes. He held his cock firmly at the base, and moved his hand to the tip of the head, removing what lubricant he could from his shaft.

Traci told me she also saw this motion force a good portion of precum from the head of his dick. He then coated the toy with the lubricant /cum mixture. He resumed "jacking" with his right hand and handed Traci's toy to her, with his left hand, looking her in the eyes, almost daring her to comment on the source of the lubricant now coating her toy. She reached for the toy, but instead, she took Kirby by the wrist and pulled his hand toward her pussy, that was spread wide open.

He didn't resist, he just moved closer. He didn't resist as she guided his hand with the vibrator, to the opening of her pussy. He slid the end of her toy over her clit, smearing "his" lubricant over her clit and trailing it toward her opening. Kirby was standing, but slightly bending over to reach her pussy, he was in an awkward position attempting to keep his balance, stroke his dick, and to guide the toy past her wet inner lips. I leaned up to her back and said in her ear "You should take over doing that", referring to the toy in Kirby's hand, I assumed he was having a hard time with it, and I might have been just a bit jealous at the thought of Kirby giving her pleasure.

I'm not sure if she miss-understood me or if she just took advantage of the way I worded it, but she reached out and pushed Kirby's hand away from his cock and replaced it with her's. I couldn't object.

A Toy
A Toy
40 Followers
12