Coaching My Wife Through a Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she goes about her task Mr. Stevens can be heard saying..."Good girl. Good girl."

As the scene ends I turn to my sexy hotwife and say the same thing..."Good girl. Good girl."
The next scene starts by showing a closeup of Terri's somewhat distorted pretty face. She says,..
"I like to fuck, Unghh!
and I like to suck, Unghh!
But lately I..Unghh!..Lately, I love to take it in the ass!..Unghh! At this point the camera pans down and slightly away and you can see that Terri is in heels with garter belt and stockings. Her panties are half way down her thighs with her legs spread and facing the camera. She is impaled on Vick's mammoth cock which is buried in her asshole.
Vick is raising and lowering her like a toy as his big cock moves in and out of my wife's luscious ass.
"Christ I love big cock!"..Terri moans as this well lubricated giant stretches her asshole.
Knowing this video is being made for me Terri says to the camera,..
"How does it look baby? Aren't you glad you let other men fuck your sexy wife? When Vick gets done fucking me I'll probably suck Ted's big cock. Would you like to see that? Or would you rather see one of their friends give me a good fucking?"
At this point Ted comes into the picture. He slips Terri's panties the rest of the way off and then starts to push his already hard, big cock Against my wife's wet cunt lips. Terri groans in ecstacy as Ted barges into her pussy and combines with Vick in her ass to complete the cock packing she craves.
"Oh Christ, give it to me good!".. She screams. And as she does the camera moves in for a closeup as the two men work their big cocks up to the balls in my luscious wife's pussy and asshole.
"Give me that cock! Let me know I'm being fucked! Show my husband what a good fucking is all about! Load me up! Fuck me like the married cockslut that I am!"
"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Whore me to your friends! Whore me at the bar! Show me off! Just keep fucking me! That's it! That's it! Fuck me for my husband! Keep that cock coming!"
"Let me feel it!"
"Let me taste it!"
The two men did not disappoint her, ramming as much cock as she could handle in her pussy and asshole.
With that, Vick and Ted both start to grunt as they get ready to shoot their load into my cock crazy wife. "Get ready, you sweet little bitch!".. Vick moans while his cock is buried to the balls in Terri's ass. As Vick starts to come in her asshole, Ted pulls out of her pussy and puts his cock right in my wife's pretty mouth and starts to drop his load.
"That's it you pretty little bitch! Slurp up that cum! Don't you miss a drop! Show your husband what a great cocksucker you are! Make him proud of you!"
And that's exactly what my sexy little hotwife did. She made me proud by licking and slurping and swallowing everything Ted had to offer as he spewed his cum load all over her lips and tongue and deep in her mouth.
Meanwhile Vick's load of cum was seeping out of Terri's ass and running down his cock which still had my wife's hole stretched obscenely. As it slipped out a river of cum followed and flowed freely over Vick's cock and balls. As she was finished with Ted's offerings Terri turned and knelt in front of Vick.
"You know what to do."..he said. She sure did. Without being told, my pretty wife started to lick and slurp the cum load that had run out of her ass all over Vick's cock and balls. The camera moved in for another closeup as Terri went about her task. She even licked his thighs where some of the cum had dripped and then ultimately made Vick raise his legs up so she could lick under his balls and pushed his legs further back and went to work on his asshole.
At this point Terri turned and winked at the camera and said,...
"How do you like your sexy wife now baby?"
I turned to her and squeezed her and said..."I like her just fine. Don't change a thing."