Coach's Conquests Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband and Wife share teams.
2.2k words
4.21
9.2k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, inspired by a scene, where a husband and wife (Who's the Cheer squad coach) blackmail a cheerleader with sex, though in this story, there is little to no coercion. The main category is Group Sex, but contains instances of Exhibitionist and Voyeur, Lesbian Sex, incest/Taboo, and Gay Male categories.

All participants are over the age of 18.

*************************************************************************************************************

Kevin and Clarice Reynolds live a happy married life of twenty years. They lived in the same neighbourhood for years, went to the same schools, fell in love and became high school sweethearts. Kevin was the rising star of the football team, and Clarice was head of the Cheer squad. Right out of high school, Kevin got a football scholarship and Clarice aced all her exams with straight A's, graduating summa cum laude of their high school.

On the night of their high school graduation, the two of them hosted a massive party at Kevin's house on the California coast. The house was the size of a small mansion with game rooms, lounges, and an in-ground pool, with a view overlooking the ocean. That night, their party had four rules.

The rules were: No Minors, No Alcohol, "No means No!", and no clothes. That night, all cheerleaders and football players over the age of eighteen participated in a naked orgy that left the house reeking of sex. Kevin spent most of his high school career playing football, but he got an eyeful of his fellows in and out of the locker room. He knew from the shy glances that half of his teammates were gay or bi-curious. At the peak of his teen years, he was six feet tall, had broad shoulders, and a solid eight-inch erect penis.

Clarice, meanwhile, stood at five-foot, seven inches tall and was among the most popular teenagers, had dazzling good looks, and a decent-sized set of C-Cup tits, shapely hips, and a tight round ass. She and her squad hung out at the movies, got makeovers, and went to a dozen sleepovers throughout their high school years. All of that gave her plenty of insight into her friends' fantasies and fetishes. She knew which of her friends were secretly lesbians and which wanted to be gangbanged.

So when the night of the party rolled around, Kevin and Clarice knew how to manipulate everyone into agreeing to have the best time of their lives. No hole was left unfilled, no body part un-fondled, and no sight left to the imagination. From the couches and pool table in the basement to the hot tubs in the master bedroom, moans, groans, grunts, and cries of ecstasy could be heard. Even the gentle splashes of the outdoor swimming pool were being heard in time with the smacking of flesh and naked bodies in the throes of passion.

Both Kevin and Clarice fucked everyone at that party. Kevin quickly realized that the subtle glances he caught from his fellow footballers could be reciprocated, and he quickly lost his anal virginity, taking a cock in his ass while he sucked his first cock right there in the middle of the pool table. An hour later, he and two other guys were fucking three more guys in the ass while they exchanged kisses and gentle caresses, and he fingered each of their asses in turn, causing all three of them to cum inside of their recipients' holes.

Clarice, meanwhile, had discovered a love of pussy, and quickly mastered all sucking and tongue-lashing techniques she could think of as she brought her fellow cheerleaders to orgasm. Once each and every woman there was satiated, they went down to the pool and grabbed a half dozen guys coming up for air from their basement escapades. Within moments, a dozen people were on the pool deck, in a wide circle, going from girl to guy, each one performing oral sex on a waiting hole.

One guy had his face embedded in a pussy while his cock was sucked. The girl he was eating out could be seen rimming another of the guys, slurping down on the cum in his ass. Kevin watched as Clarice ate out a guy's hole while her pussy was being munched on by his defensive linebacker before he lifted her into the air and ate her out while she rested on his shoulders.

Before long, all participants erupted in a sea of cum and pussy juices, and they all rested in the loungers, exhausted and content in their sexual haze. After what seemed like hours, they all finally retired to the bedrooms and fell asleep in each other's arms, naked and unafraid.

The next morning, everyone exchanged numbers and went their separate ways, but not before a few half hearted attempts to continue their sexual deviance at the breakfast table. It may have actually been amusing to witness the defensive line try to eat pussy from under the table, or for the quarterbacks to do a 69 of each other in the living room. In the end, everyone agreed that their fun was at an end, but that they'd continue over the years. Many of them kept that promise, but a few fell short.

Six months after their orgy of the century, Kevin proposed to Clarice, and they were married a year later. Three years later, they graduated Summa cum laude and Magna cum laude from their college, and they celebrated with another massive orgy, this time resulting in Clarice getting pregnant with twins.

Nine months later, Clarice gave birth to those twins, a boy, Kevin Jr., and a girl, Samantha.

As the twins grew up, they heard stories of their parents' successes and heard the rumours of their prowess as the captains of their respective teams, and when they were old enough, of the orgies that took place at both their high school and college graduations. By that time, both Kevin and Clarice were passing into their mid-forties, but they still looked as attractive as ever. Seeing their children take after them in terms of looks reinvigorated their kinky desires.

Samantha, now going by Sam, turned into a miniature version of Clarice, with matching tits and hips, which were even more obvious from the modern midriff versions of cheerleader outfits. Jr., meanwhile, grew into a sexy Tight End, with a lean physique at five foot nine inches tall and a cock the same dimensions as his father. The twins soon developed urges that their parents quickly realized were registered as themselves and collected evidence to prove their case.

A set of moist panties from Sam's room along with a messy dildo that suspiciously had the same dimensions as Kevin's cock here, or soiled socks full of cum there, eventually led to the parents confronting their kids and the twins confessing their sexual desire to fuck each other and their parents. Rather than be upset or frustrated, Kevin and Clarice were flattered and agreed to share their knowledge with their offspring, but under one condition: Not until they were legal adults!

Thus, on the day of their eighteenth birthday, Kevin and Clarice took their children into the master bedroom and took their kids' virginities. Kevin munched on Sam's pussy until she orgasmed, then brought her into his lap and impaled his eight-inch hard-on and broke her hymen. Clarice, meanwhile, gave Jr. the best blowjob of his life and swallowed his load seconds after she started, only to smile, swallow, and bring him back to a full erection before she lay on her back, spread her legs wide, and invited her son to fuck her with his own eight-inch cock.

Several hours later, the four of them went down to eat a late lunch, naked as the day each of them was born, having had a very big life-altering foursome. The twins sat on one end of the table, exchanging loving glances at each other and their parents before they asked the big questions.

"Now that we've fucked, can we continue?" Sam asked, her eyes twinkling with desire.

Kevin smiled at his daughter, "We can do this any time you want, my angel." He said, "We can do it any way you want, any time, as long as it doesn't interfere with your school work."

"And we have to keep this a secret!" Clarice added, sternly, "That means, despite the fact that you're young and eager to tell people, no one can know you fucked your parents or each other."

Jr. gave his mom a slightly saddened look, "That's gonna be difficult, mom." He said, "Because all of the guys on the football team already want to fuck you. How am I gonna keep it a secret that I've already had you?"

"I'll make it simple for you, Jr.," Clarice said, "If you tell a soul you fucked me, you won't get to have my pussy ever again!"

"Same goes for you, angel!" Kevin added, giving his daughter a sly grin and a wink, "Not a soul can know how I brought you to orgasm six times."

"That may be hard to do, daddy." Sam added, returning his grin with her own, "Girls can tell when you've fucked, especially if you were a virgin the day before."

Clarice gave Kevin a sly glance, "She's right." She said, "I'm the captain of their team, I've seen that look they all get when one of them loses their virginity or has mind-blowing sex. She's gonna be put on the spot to know who took her cherry or gave her six orgasms."

Kevin raised an eyebrow, "Tell me something, my love. How many times have you seen this effect?" He said, "And where have you seen this, perhaps?"

Clarice cocked an eyebrow, "In the locker rooms, during practices, and on meets." she said, "You know, all the times that the girls have been naked and talking, all the times they've been vulnerable, and on the few times when they've had lesbian interactions."

Jr. spat out his drink when he heard the word 'lesbian', "The cheerleaders ate pussy?!" He said, his voice dripping with curiosity.

Sam and Clarice smirked, "What's wrong, big bro?" asked Sam, "You wanna have an orgy like mom and dad? You wanna watch me eat out my teammates?"

Jr. shrugged, "Maybe I do! Why not? The guys on the football team have our own rituals that you'd probably gawk at!"

Kevin smiled, knowingly. He was the football coach, and he himself had witnessed a few rituals pre and post-game one or more times. He'd 'accidentally' walked in on a post-game blowbang, or watched two of his star pupils going down on each other.

"What happens in the locker room stays in the locker room." He said, finally, "There's nothing wrong with a little experimentation, as long as it doesn't affect your life."

"Says you, you're comfortable in your skin!" Said Jr., "Not everyone is eager to share how they sucked someone off after a game, or..." he suddenly stopped talking.

"Or, what?" asked Clarice, "What happened?"

Jr. suddenly looked uncomfortable, "Nothing!"

"Come on, Jr., we don't keep secrets in this house!" Kevin said, clasping his son's shoulder, "You can tell us."

Jr. sighed, "Fine," he said, "I got caught masturbating after an away game...by one of the girls on the squad."

"Who?" asked Clarice and Sam at the same time.

"Michelle McGuire," Jr. said under his breath.

"Michelle McGuire? That prissy prude?!" Sam asked, incredulously, "That little bitch never takes part in any group activities! She acts like a selfish prig!"

"Yeah, well, she caught me when I was jerking off to a picture on my phone," Jr. explained, "and the second she saw what...or who it was, she decided I needed to learn some respect for women, so she started recording me and told me to drop my pants and get on all fours. I refused, but then she called her boyfriend and he's a lot bigger than me. He came over, we tussled, and he forced me to my knees.

"She then grabbed something out of her purse and shoved it in my ass, then hit an app on her phone. All of a sudden, I felt my ass vibrating like crazy, and my dick erupted a few seconds later. She just laughed and took it out of me, then snapped a photo and ran off."

"That little slut!" Sam shouted, "I'm going to kill her!"

"No, you won't!" Clarice said, sternly, "I think it's time she had a little talk with the coach!"

"Don't forget me!" Kevin added, "I've got some words of my own I would like to share with her, and her boyfriend!"

"What are you gonna do?" asked Jr.

Kevin and Clarice smiled at each other, "We're going to make some changes to the teams." Said Kevin, "No one messes with my family and gets away with it."

"You mess with our kids, you mess with us. And no one messes with the Coaches!"

Sam looked at her parents, "We get that, but what are you going to do about her phone? She could have copies of her photos!"

"Don't worry about the phone, angel." Said Kevin, "By the time we're done with Michelle, her phone will be the least of her worries!"

To be continued...

This story is continued in Chapter 2 of Coach's Conquests.