Coach's Conquests Ch. 02

Story Info
Anal Revenge.
3.1k words
4.72
4.4k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, inspired by a scene, where a husband and wife (Who's the Cheer squad coach) blackmail a cheerleader with sex, though in this story, there is little to no coercion. The main category is Group Sex, but contains instances of Exhibitionist and Voyeur, Lesbian Sex, incest/Taboo, and Gay Male categories.

All participants are over the age of 18.

*************************************************************************************************************

In Chapter 1,

Kevin and Clarice are high school seniors, captains of the football team and cheer squad respectively. On their graduation night, they have a bisexual orgy at their house. Twenty-four years later, they take their 18-year-old twin children's virginities and learn of Jr.'s humiliation at the hands of another football player and his cheerleader girlfriend.

And now, the continuation...

*************************************************************************************************************

Kevin was the head of the football team at his alma mater. Upon hearing that his son was humiliated by a fellow football player, he was incensed. He'd long known that many members of the football team had inflated egos of their self-worth and standing in the high school, but to actively assault a fellow teammate and sexually humiliate him was beyond the pale and would not be tolerated, especially his own son!

Jr. pointed out which of the team it was that forced him to the ground and allowed Michelle McGuire to humiliate him with a wifi-lined battery-powered anal toy. On Monday morning, Kevin Senior told his son to go to classes and act like nothing had changed in their household. It was easier for men to conceal the fact that they were sexually active than women, but Kereiteratedated the problems that would arise if anyone knew his son and daughter were fucking each other, as well as their parents.

Thus, Kevin Jr. and Sam Reynolds avoided knowing looks as they entered the high school, him in his varsity jacket, her in her cheerleader's uniform. Kevin Sr and Clarice smiled as they watched their kids act completely normal, while they eyed their kids' backs and pictured them as naked and sweaty the day prior. Clarice shifted on her feet, as her panties became moist at the thought of her son and husband fucking both her holes, something they hadn't done yet, entered her mind.

"So, when are we going to put our plan in motion?" Kevin Sr. asked his horny wife, bringing her out of her fantasies.

She glanced around and spotted their target, "I've scheduled cheer practice for today after classes end, at 2 PM," she said, smiling at her husband, "That should take at least an hour to run through the routines. When does your practice start?"

Kevin Sr. smiled, "We're having our practice at lunch. Jr. and the other players have a free period after lunch, so we'll be going for an hour or so." He said, "I'm going to run them through drills and make them all hot and sweaty. I'm certain that they'll be ready for some hot showers after that. I think I see Miss McGuire's boyfriend approaching."

Sure enough, a five-foot-ten-inch tall football player with black hair and fair skin, wide shoulders, and broad arms and legs, came up to and kissed Michelle McGuire's nose, before moving to her lips, all while she was standing amongst a gaggle of other cheerleaders. Clarice watched as the boy's hand roamed down and nestled under her skirt. Michelle squirmed under his grip and pushed his hand away.

Kevin Sr. smiled, "She's not eager to let him touch her there." He said, "Maybe they haven't done the deed, yet."

"I think we can work that to our advantage!" Clarice added, smiling, "I'll have a lovely chat with Michelle and then we can proceed from there. As for the boyfriend, rough him up a little after practice. Let's see if he's interested in more than feeling her up, and if he's frustrated that they haven't done it yet!"

The words were barely out of her mouth when the class bell rang and the students dispersed. Michelle and her boyfriend walked in one direction as Jr. and Sam parted ways. Clarice smiled and kissed her husband before she went inside to her classroom, teaching English lit and Kevin Sr. made his way to the gyms for morning P.E. class.

*************************************************************************************************************

Four hours later, the lunch bell rang and Jr. made his way to the locker rooms. He was among the first to arrive, coming in just as Chad, Brad, and Chet all had their shirts and pants down, and were in the process of putting on their uniforms. Greg, the quarterback who'd knocked him on his front and held him down while Michelle pushed an anal toy in his ass, was naked, having stripped his boxers off and had a pair of jockstraps in his hand, when he spotted Jr. entering.

He smiled and yelled out, "Hey, bottom bitch! Nice of you to join us!"

All chatter stopped as Chad, Brad, and Chet raised their heads to see what was going on. Jr. ignored Greg and moved to the opposite side and put his back to him, taking off his jacket and stuffing it in his locker. As Jr. stripped, Greg made a few passive-aggressive comments about sex acts, emphasizing anal fucking, along with rimming, edging, and a few other things that made Jr.'s cheeks redden in annoyance and embarrassment.

He kept his face hidden behind the locker door so no one would see as he put on his jockstrap and protection cup, but before he pulled the pants up, the locker was shoved closed and Greg stood in front of him, still naked.

"Stop ignoring me, faggot!" He said, loud enough for everyone else to hear.

Jr. glared up at him, "Fuck off, Ronson!" He said, using Greg's surname instead of his given name, "I'm not gay. Just leave me alone!"

"Or what? You go squealing to the daddy coach and get me thrown off the team?" Greg asked in a low tone, "You do that, and I'll make sure that video of you gets passed around to everyone in sight! You're lucky Michelle caught you alone, or she'd have sent the video to your mommy and gotten you banned from ever joining us and the cheer squad at every away game!"

"You leave my mother out of this!" Jr. spat at Greg, "I'm not afraid of you, Ronson! Not now, not ever! You need this spot on the team more than we need you!"

"Hey guys, wrap it up!" Said Chet, "Coach wants us out there in six minutes!"

Greg smiled, "You heard him, legacy! Six minutes!" He said, grinning as he emphasized 'legacy'. Jr. scowled. It was a common rumour that he'd only gotten on the team because his dad was the coach, but it was a lie. Jr. was as skilled as his father and he knew it! Jr. suspected that Greg misunderstood the word 'legacy', and that he was confusing it with 'nepotism', but he could care less, given the circumstances.

Three minutes later, the rest of the team arrived and got changed. Once they were out on the field, Coach Reynolds had them run laps to start with before splitting each of them into practice teams.

Jr. was made captain of the first team and Chet was made captain of the second. Jr.'s team was given straps to wear on their shoulder pads to mark them as opponents. They went through drills and plays, and Coach Reynolds recorded their activities with a camera and timers. Each time they made a successful play, he offered praise to everyone he could, intentionally excluding Greg Ronson at every opportunity. Whenever he offered criticism, Greg was the first to receive it.

By the time their practice was done and Coach Reynolds ordered them back in to shower and get ready for class, Greg was thoroughly pissed off. At no point, in that entire practice, was he offered any praise or congratulations, and it reflected on his face. Kevin Sr. smiled at the angered expression on the teenager's face as he slowly followed the team into the locker room, hanging near the entrance so he could witness the shitshow that was coming.

Half the team was naked and showering when Greg stormed in, wearing nothing but his jockstrap as he cornered Jr. in his own underwear. He rushed over to him grabbed him by the blonde hair and pulled him off his feet and onto the bench. Jr. let out a yelp as his ass slammed down and he tumbled over the side.

"What the fuck is your dad playing at?" Greg demanded as Jr. sat up.

"I have no fucking idea what you're talking about!" Jr said, lying through his teeth. He knew exactly what his father was doing. He'd been in the room when they'd discussed the plan!

"Coach Reynolds offers everyone praise except me, criticizes everything I do, and demands I work on my techniques while you get the best compliments! If you told him about the incident, I'll have your head for it!"

"Hey, leave him be!" Chet shouted from inside the showers, "Everyone has bad days and good days! It has nothing to do with favouritism!"

"It does when he's got something against me!" Greg countered, "This little pissant got caught jerking off to the cheerleaders last game and got taught a lesson. I bet you anything he went and cried to his parents and now Coach is taking it out on me! He can't cut me because I'm the QB, so he's decided I need to 'improve' my techniques. Bullshit, legacy, I'm the best player here! Tell your dad you made that shit up or I'll do worse to you than was already done!"

"And what exactly is that?" asked Kevin Sr., entering full view. Greg staggered away from Jr. in shock, "Coach, I..." He sputtered.

"Pray tell, what's worse than what you did?"

Greg hesitated, "Nothing! It was a joke, that's all!"

"A joke, huh?" Asked Kevin Sr., "So, being anally fucked with a vibrator is funny to you?"

There were a few sniggers at that, but one look from Coach and everyone shut up, except Jr., who smirked.

"If it's a joke, then I suppose you wouldn't mind if you experienced what you forced my son to experience!" Coach Reynolds said, taking out a small box he'd had in his work bag. He opened it up to reveal an anal toy, about the same size as the one described to him by Jr.

Greg eyed the toy and gulped, "Coach, I swear, it will never happen again!" He stammered, "Believe me, I've learned my lesson, I won't do it again!"

"You seem to be forgetting that it wasn't you who did this, Greg." Said Coach Reynolds, "It was your girlfriend's toy, your girlfriend's phone, and your girlfriend's app. If anything, you learning your lesson is immaterial compared to her. I think you should experience what you forced my son to experience, and then we can deal with your girlfriend accordingly! How about it boys? You wanna see Big Boy Greg Ronson get an anal toy shoved inside him?"

"Yeah!" Came the collective shouts of the teammates.

"Good!" Said Coach Reynolds, "Chad, Brad, shove him on his front! Chet, come open his ass wide for us! Jr., get your phone!"

The sounds of five feet scrambled forward. Greg tried to run but was caught by Brad and Chad as they wrestled him to the ground. Chet grabbed the anal toy from Kevin Sr.'s hand and turned it on, quickly drying his hands with a towel before touching the toy, and shoving it in his ass. Jr., meanwhile, had grabbed his phone from his locker and activated the app for the toy. Once Chet shoved it inside Greg's hole, Jr. activated the toy at full blast.

Greg let out a pained yelp and groaned as he felt his ass explode into a thousand vibrations. His mouth opened as he let out an, "Oh, fuck!" as he felt his prostate become stimulated with pleasure unlike any he'd ever felt. Coach Reynolds smiled as he knelt in front of Greg and slapped his cheek lightly.

"Like what you feel, bitch?" He said, softly.

Greg whimpered, his eyes slammed shut and his mouth agape.

Kevin smiled, "How about some oral stimulation as well? Maybe you'd like a cock in your mouth?!" He added, standing up to his full height and unbuckling his pants. He decided to forgo underwear today and opened his fly to reveal an erect eight-inch cock with a metal cockring at the base of his shaft and balls.

Greg opened his eyes and was about to protest when Kevin unceremoniously shoved his cock into the younger man's throat. Not giving him a chance to get used to the large organ in his mouth, Kevin started to pump his erection in and out of Greg's mouth and throat. Greg gagged and managed to elicit a gargled protest but his words fell short as a new sensation emanated from his body. Kevin smiled as he laced his fingers into Greg's black hair and started to shove his cock down the young man's throat.

"Breathe through your nose, boy." He said, "It'll be easier to accept a cock in your mouth than protest. No one's coming to your rescue today, so you might as well accept your new role as my cocksucking bottom bitch!"

Kevin continued to pump his cock in and out of Greg's mouth while Jr. had the anal toy on full blast. Within moments of the intense pleasure resonating at both ends, Greg's cock erupted and spurted out ropes of cum that splattered across the locker room floor. Soon, a dozen or so bouts of laughter could be heard from the showers and other lockers as the teammates witnessed Greg cumming like the bitch he was.

With Greg's humiliation complete, Jr. deactivated the app and pulled the anal toy from his ass. Kevin Sr., meanwhile, doubled down and was soon cumming into Greg's mouth, shooting his load down the young man's throat. Greg had no choice but to swallow and tasted cum for the first time in his life. It was salty and bitter, but Greg found that it was also very tasty. The moment Kevin Sr. pulled out, Greg lunged forward and started licking his coach's cock, trying to get as much of the dripping cum off the cock and into his mouth.

More laughter could be heard as Greg realized what he was doing and pulled away, but not before he felt something enter his ass once again. He turned and saw Chet pushing his erect cock into his ass.

"Dude, what the fuck!" He asked, incredulously.

"Sorry, bro, can't help it!" Said Chet, "Your ass looked so inviting and I got very hard watching you take that anal toy like a champ!"

"Now, there's a good idea!" Said Coach Reynolds, "Alright, open season on Greg here. Anyone who wants to get their rocks off, have at him. Mouth, ass, cock, back, all open for your pleasure. You wanna fuck him? Do it, you want him to suck your cock, go ahead, drown him in cum, and make him work for his new role! Let's have a bukkake here, boys!"

A loud shout of approval emanated from the other football players as they rushed over. Chad took his cock out and shoved it in Greg's mouth while the others started pumping their meat all around him. For the next twenty minutes, every player took turns on his mouth or ass, cumming in buckets when they were done, depositing more and more cum into his ass and mouth. When everyone else was done, Kevin Sr. was hard from watching, as was Kevin Jr.

They wordlessly decided to finish off the team's new bottom bitch in style. Coach Reynolds took his place behind Greg while Jr. mounted his mouth. As one, they entered their holes and pounded away with absolute vigour, not caring that Greg offered the weakest of protests, which were short-lived as he started to moan at the feeling of two eight-inch cocks penetrating his holes. Within seconds, his protests turned to moans and soon after, both men came inside him, depositing their cum at the same time.

As the two men pulled out, Greg slumped to the ground, then turned on his back, breathing heavily.

"Let this be a lesson to you, Ronson!" Said Coach Reynolds, "No one fucks up my family!"

He then turned to the team, "Back to the showers, boys." He bellowed, "And the next time anyone wants to get their rocks off, go ahead and rub it out. No more secrets here, this locker room is a cum friendly zone. Who knows, maybe we'll have an orgy or two in the future."

With that, Jr. finally stripped off his clothes and walked into the shower, sided up next to Brad, and knelt to suck his cock. When Brad was hard as a rock, he turned and faced the wall, spread his legs open, and beckoned his teammate in. Brad shrugged and fucked Jr. to orgasm, then the two of them exchanged saliva and fondled their limp cocks as the rest took turns with their teammates.

Coach Reynolds checked his watch and ordered every one of them to wrap it up quickly and get dressed for class. When everyone was dressed and out of the locker room, he went to his office and checked the hidden camera he'd smuggled in before practice. He ended the recording and deleted the parts of the boys getting dressed and undressed, and only kept the parts of the video that contained Greg's bukkake and sexual humiliation.

Satisfied that the plan was working, Kevin Sr. turned in his chair, sitting naked and smiling at his wife, who'd walked in as the last football player left.

"Did it work?" She asked.

Kevin nodded and showed her the video he'd edited. Clarice smiled and quickly began to rub her legs together.

"Reminds me of that gangbang at Christmas!" She said, remembering a party they hosted in the dorms, back in college.

"It also reminds me of the fact that I only got to relieve myself twice today. I'm still hard." Said Kevin, laying a hand along her thigh, "Want to help me out before I have to get the next class started?"

Clarice smiled as she removed her blouse and pants in one move, mounted her husband, and sank her pussy down onto his still-erect cock, bouncing away with abandon.

End of Ch. 2

This story is continued in Chapter 3...