Coach's Conquests Ch. 03

Story Info
Prissy Michelle gets her cumuppance.
6.1k words
4.36
4.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, inspired by a scene, where a husband and wife (Who's the Cheer squad coach) blackmail a cheerleader with sex, though in this story, there is little to no coercion. The main category is "Group Sex" but also contains instances of Exhibitionist and Voyeur, Lesbian Sex, incest/Taboo, and Gay Male categories.

All participants are over the age of 18.

*************************************************************************************************************

In Chapter 2...

Kevin Sr. punishes his son's bully with a gangbang, turning him into the team's bottom bitch...

And now, the continuation.

*************************************************************************************************************

After the gangbang in the locker rooms at lunch, Coach Kevin Reynolds ordered the team to keep it quiet but also mentioned that if anyone had any lingering issues with what they witnessed, they would be free to talk with him about it. He also made it clear he was an open book and would listen to any issues on any topic the boys had.

Cory Jones, one of the guys who'd witnessed but never anally penetrated Greg, choosing instead to cum in his mouth, knocked on the Coach's door during the free period. Coach opened, his body sweaty from his vigorous fucking of his wife a few minutes earlier, and smiled down at the young five-foot-five-inch 18-year-old.

"Cory, what can I do for you?" he asked.

Cory smiled weakly, "I had an issue with the...gangbang..." he said, his voice lowered when he said 'gangbang', "Could we talk?"

Kevin smiled and beckoned him in. Cory came in and sat down on a bench opposite the desk. He got a whiff of sex in the air but shook it off.

"Coach, I don't understand why you would openly fuck a student in front of all of us, let alone tag team someone with your son." He explained, "And while I enjoyed putting Greg in his place, I can't fathom how this will go for the rest of the school year. Greg's been the class bully since grade 7. Are you sure he's not gonna blab to the Principal?"

Kevin smiled, "I know for a fact that Greg won't blab." He said, "For one, I've instilled a sense of loyalty in all members of the team. By fucking Greg in sight of everyone else, I now know no one will tell a soul for fear they'd get ousted for homophobic behaviour, something which would be devastating in this day and age.

"For another, the fact that everyone eagerly destroyed Greg's ass and mouth tells me that they were not only intent on fucking him, but that a lingering desire to have anal and oral sex more openly, which leads me to believe that a lot of the team is frustrated, likely from either not getting enough sex or not having the sex they desire. It may even be a case that quite a few members of the team are secretly gay or bisexual themselves, in which case, my point about the lockers being a cum-friendly zone will be a good outlet for them.

"In any event, I now know how my team thinks. I've spent years observing several football teams over the years and each one of them displayed a sense of camaraderie not easily found elsewhere. When I was a high school senior, I became adept at observing people's behaviour and it became clear that anyone open to having anal sex and oral sex among their fellow men is not at all eager to share that fact with others unless they're assured that it will remain secret unless the world accepts them for who they are.

"For football players, there's an image that has to be maintained. I know for a fact that certain States will think unkind things about gay men, especially those who play football. They'll think they'll be trying to convert their God-fearing children into Sodomists. Believe me when I say this, Cory, the team will keep the gangbang a secret, and from what I saw of Greg, himself, he won't go blabbing. If anything, he'll keep it secret to his dying breath for the chance to experience it again, and again, and again!"

Cory took a deep breath and blew it out slowly, "Okay...I think I understand." He said, "I just have one more question. Can you help me lose my virginity?"

Kevin blinked, "I thought you'd already done that today." He said.

Cory shook his head, "I got Greg to blow me, but I didn't fuck him." He said, "If you saw, and I'm guessing you did, I had a really short fuse and came within seconds of entering his mouth."

Kevin nodded, "I did notice that, but my main focus was gauging Greg's impulses."

Cory nodded, "Exactly, so I'm still a virgin where it matters." He added, shuffling his feet.

Kevin nodded and sat next to the young man, "Let me ask you this." He said, "If you were allowed the opportunity to fuck Greg in the ass, would you?"

Cory thought for a moment before he shook his head, "That...That doesn't appeal to me."

Kevin nodded, "If you were given the opportunity, would you prefer pussy to ass?" he asked.

Cory didn't hesitate and smirked, "Yes!"

Kevin nodded, "Then I'll let you in on another little secret of mine." He said, "I'm cooking up a special event for Homecoming. The main focus will be the game, but I'm going to make it my mission to ensure everyone on the team is well-equipped for any challenge, on and off the field. I assure you that when the time comes, you'll get your chance and lose your virginity, and I guarantee you won't regret it."

Cory smiled and stood up, thanking his coach and shaking his hand before he turned to leave. Kevin watched him but then stopped him from leaving the office too quickly.

"Cory, a moment." He added, "I saw you're a bit hard from our talk. Would you like me to alleviate you?"

Cory looked down at his erection, thought for a minute, then nodded his head, unbuckled his pants and let them fall to his knees. He was still wearing his jockstrap from earlier, so it was easy for Kevin to get on his knees and move the underwear aside and grasp the young man's six-inch cock. He pumped him a few times then opened his mouth and engulfed the cock, sucking on the shaft.

Cory gasped and started to moan. Kevin bobbed his head a dozen times or so before he felt the familiar pulsing sensation of an erupting cock. He swallowed every drop and ran his tongue over the shaft once more to get every last drop before he took the cock out of his mouth and placed it behind the jockstrap cup once more.

Getting to his feet, he smiled, "Good load, but if you plan to lose your virginity, we're gonna have to work on your endurance!" he added, slapping the young man's shoulder and leading him out, his pants still between his legs.

Cory hobbled out of the locker room and bent down to pull his pants up before closing the door behind him.

Kevin smiled and sat back down, turned in his chair, and continued to work on his reports. Three down, an entire team to go.

*************************************************************************************************************

After the final bell sounded, all students left the confines of their classes, gathered their belongings, and rushed out to enjoy the rest of the day in peace. Aside from a few stragglers, only the Cheerleaders and teachers remained. As the teachers gathered their reports and papers to grade, Clarice Reynolds gathered her charges in the gymnasium for their practice.

The cheerleaders got changed into their uniforms and filed into the gym, clustering into a circle around and sitting down, cross-legged in front of Clarice, who stood with a clipboard and a series of pictures on a portable whiteboard. The images showed various poses and layouts for choreographed routines. Clarice admired each girl in turn before she announced their strategy for the day's practice.

"We're going to be experiencing something new today." She said, "I just learned on good authority that the Football team had an interesting practice session, which means they'll be fired up for next week's game. I want us to go through our routines and come up with something that will entice the crowd and make us the new rising stars of this institution!"

There was an audible approval from half the cheerleaders, those whose boyfriends were members of the team, including Michelle McGuire, the object of Clarice's ire, and Sam, her daughter. Clarice was made aware that Michelle had incriminating evidence on her phone of her son, Kevin Jr., and that her boyfriend, Greg, was a long-time bully, who served as Quarterback on the football team. She heard what her husband did to Greg at lunch, and saw the video, and now it was her turn to get her revenge on Michelle.

"I know for a fact that some of you have made great strides in coming up with enticing routines and poses." She continued, "I've been hesitant at first, but now I want us to try something new and exciting, so with that in mind, I want to start us off with a new rule: No underwear!"

There was a murmur from the cheerleaders as they whispered amongst one another for a moment before Michelle McGuire stood up, "Coach, is this a joke?" she asked.

Clarice shook her head and held up a laundry bag, "No joke, drop your panties into this!" She said, smiling.

Michelle glared at the bag and shook her head, "You can't be serious! You expect us to walk around school in mini-skirts with no panties?! Anyone could hike them up and show off our asses and..." She broke off and gulped, "I won't do it!"

Clarice's smile vanished, "If you refuse to obey the new rule, there will be consequences." She said, sternly, "I won't tolerate disobedience!"

"And what consequences are those?" Michelle demanded, defiantly.

"Expulsion from the team effective immediately." Said Clarice, her stern look not flinching.

Michelle stopped dead and had a look of fear in her eyes. Expelled from the cheerleading team over a pair of panties?

"You can't be serious!" She breathed.

Clarice's smile returned with a dark tone, "I'm very serious. Look, I've set an example," she said, turning her hips in her yoga pants, "I'm not wearing panties at all." As she spoke, she twisted her lower body so that everyone could see no creases in the tight-fitting pants. Michelle blinked as she looked down and realized she was getting wet at the sight of Clarice's now obvious cameltoe, exposed in the process of rubbing her legs together as she turned from side to side.

"So, you've gone commando, and you want us to do the same?" asked Sam, winking up at her mom from behind Michelle's back. She knew precisely what her mom was doing, having suggested this tactic to throw Michelle into a psychological frenzy.

Clarice's smile turned from dark to wicked, "That's right, my dear. Are you up for being a little dangerous?" she said.

Sam stood up at once and shimmied her panties down past her knees and off her legs. She then picked them up off the floor and dropped them into the laundry bag. She then spread her legs a few times and spun around, her skirt flying above her hips and she gave her team a wide smile.

"Feels freeing!" She said aloud, "Like a weight has been lifted! Join us!"

One by one, a wicked smile popped on each one of the girls except for Michelle, as they got up in groups of two and three until a dozen panties of different shapes, sizes, and styles were all placed inside the laundry bag. Sam watched as a couple of briefs, some bikinis, hipsters, thongs and one or two g-strings dropped into the bag. Michelle, meanwhile, was eyeing the bag with disgust and outrage. She had half a mind to report this to the principal, but something kept her back.

It was the thought of walking around with no underwear on, after seeing Sam's pussy, that gave her an involuntary tingling sensation, and the thought of going commando in her uniform was titillating like she could tease Greg to no end by letting him feel her bare ass and pussy but not let him go as far as he wanted. She knew he wanted to take her cherry, but she wasn't ready. Maybe, just maybe, doing this will help her on the road to becoming ready...

With a deep breath and all the courage she could muster, Michelle pulled her panties down and off her body. She then dropped them into the laundry bag hoping no one saw what they looked like. Unfortunately for her, Sam saw exactly what they looked like, a pair of black transparent thongs, perfect for teasing one's boyfriend.

Clarice let out a whoop and moved on to the next part of their practice, "Alright, let's go through our routines." She said, "Base stance, go!"

Almost immediately, the team moved into position for their flips and stands. Michelle, Sam, and a third girl, Leah, got ready to stand on the second tier as the first group got into position.

"Second stance, go!" Came Clarice's voice.

Sam, Michelle, and Leah stepped up onto the hands of their fellows and were lifted up onto their teammates' shoulders. They waved their pompoms in the air and let out a roaring cheer.

"Return to base!" Called Clarice.

The three girls stepped down and the whole team returned to the ready pose. For the next hour, they ran through routines and positions, during which time every girl on the team got to be in a second tier at least once, and every girl caught a glimpse, involuntary and otherwise, of their teammate's exposed pussy. Half of the girls, who'd attended sleepovers and study groups had seen their teammates naked or scantily clad on more than one occasion, save Michelle.

Michelle had joined the team to advance her career throughout high school. She was popular but not the Top Bitch. She had an attitude from living with a former Cheerleading coach and Head Cheerleader from Clarice's rival school. All her life, Michelle was required to be the best, be the top cheerleader, by her overbearing mother. It was this drive that made her vicious in tearing down her opponents, but when Clarice and the other teammates voted for Sam to be head cheerleader over Michelle based on popularity and sociability alone, it pissed her off and made her mother practically go nuclear.

Michelle had to be the best in her mother's eyes, and not being voted head cheerleader stung hard, especially since Michelle's Mother, Victoria McGuire, née Lawrence, decided to employ actual physical punishment. Victoria had long held a dominant attitude over Michelle's father, in and out of the bedroom.

When she learned her daughter lost the bid for head cheerleader, she had her husband strip her daughter of her uniform and lie face down on the couch. She then took a whip from her playroom and lashed her daughter's back and ass five times each to illustrate her disappointment.

From then on, Michelle was informed that if she didn't dethrone Sam as head cheerleader, she'd be disowned, thus Michelle had to find some way to blackmail Sam. When she caught Kevin Jr. jerking off behind the bleachers at an away game, she found the perfect method. Humiliate the boy and force his sister to become embarrassed by him, and force her to step down or have the entire school learn of his cumming from a vibrating anal toy.

She had the video on the cloud, where it would be kept safe, but a copy was on her phone. She had planned to use it later today, once practice was over with. Now, however, she had other means, like the incriminating evidence of "stealing her panties" and forcing her to walk around without them all afternoon.

When their practice was done, Clarice blew her whistle and ordered everyone to shower and get dressed for home. When Leah asked about the panties, Clarice returned their underwear but said that from that point going forward to come to school commando.

The girls who hadn't hesitated to drop their panties giggled at the thought of never wearing panties again, but Michelle grinned at the implications of informing the school board of the "unethical practices" that Clarice was getting up to.

The girls filed into the locker rooms and were out of their uniforms in no time. Clarice, like her husband at lunch, lingered in the corner of the locker room near the door, so she was out of sight.

Sam was rummaging for her pants when Michelle came up to her with her phone, "You know your mom's turning the lot of you into sluts, right?" She said.

Sam looked at her, stunned, "What the fuck are you talking about?" She asked, quietly.

Michelle smiled wickedly, "Walking around without panties? Come on, Reynolds, even you can see how that is setting us up for being groped in public! Your mom's totally making us presentable for guys to fuck us up!"

She was lying through her teeth, but the thought made Sam take a step back.

"Look, I know my mom, she'd never do anything like that!" Sam said quickly, "The no panties thing was my idea! I recently decided I don't like wearing underwear but my mom wouldn't let me go bra-less. She said I need to keep my breasts perky, so as not to sag later in life."

"If it was your idea to go commando, why did your mom look giddy when she demanded we strip?" asked Michelle, leaning in, "Is your mom secretly a dyke?"

"My mom is bisexual, not that it's any of your business!" Sam said, abruptly, "And so am I! Does that make you fearful of your own safety, McGuire?"

Michelle laughed out loud, "Fuck, no!" She said, loud enough for everyone to hear, "But it does shed some light on your other family members, like...your brother, for example!"

Sam's eyes widened, "What about my brother?" She asked, her voice lowered to a hissing whisper.

"I have proof your brother is secretly a faggot and gets off on butt play!" She said, shaking her phone, "And now that you've said that you're bi, I think I can piece together something really interesting! I saw you earlier today. You were hanging very close to your brother, almost like the two of you had a secret to keep. You had that 'I fucked a guy' glow, and your brother was grinning like an idiot!

"If I were a betting girl, I'd say that you and your brother lost your virginities this past weekend, and from the looks of things I've collected, your parents were involved! I wonder if the school board would like to know that you and your faggot brother were fucked by your parents. I bet your position as head cheerleader would be removed faster than your parents getting fired and charged with...!"

Michelle didn't get to finish her sentence when Sam's fists impacted her face and knocked her phone out of her hand, "Shut the fuck up, you dumb bitch!" She bellowed, lunging forward and colliding with the other girl, knocking them both to the ground, Sam on top. The phone flew out of Michelle's hand and collided with the locker before landing on the ground, cracked but still working.

Michelle landed on her back, still in her uniform, as she wrestled with Sam for control. A few girls joined the fray to get the two of them away from each other and managed to get Sam off Michelle before she did any permanent damage.

Clarice quickly stepped into the locker room and yelled, "Alright, that's enough! Sam, Michelle, my office. NOW!"

Sam and Michelle got to their feet, Sam panting and Michelle sporting a few scratches across her cheek. Michelle quickly picked up the phone and clutched it as the two girls followed Clarice.

Clarice waited for them to enter before she shut and locked the door behind them. Sam sat on the couch but Michelle stood out of reach of her and Clarice, as she sat at her desk chair.

Clarice looked at both girls, "Whatever you two were fighting about, I want to know what it is, and I want to know, now!" She said.

Both girls blew up and spoke at the same time. Clarice held up a hand for silence before turning to Sam, "Samantha, you start!"

"Michelle just tried to blackmail me!" Said Sam, "She said she had evidence of Jr. being gay and that you're grooming us for some crazy shit. She said she'd bring her evidence to the principal and school board and that you'd get fired and I'd lose my captainship."

12