Coach's Conquests Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack and Kevin Sr have a heart to heart...
6.4k words
4.6
2.2k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, inspired by a scene, where a husband and wife (Who's the Cheer squad coach) blackmail a cheerleader with sex, though in this story, there is little to no coercion. The main category is "Group Sex" but also contains instances of Exhibitionist and Voyeur, Lesbian Sex, incest/Taboo, and Gay Male categories.

All participants are over the age of 18.

*************************************************************************************************************

In Chapter 4...

The Reynolds women host a spa day where the Cheerleaders are enticed by the idea of vaginal sex, then later seduced by Kevin Sr.

Meanwhile, in the McGuire household, Jack McGuire plots to get his revenge and end his cuckoldry.

And now, the continuation...

*************************************************************************************************************

Many hours after Victoria McGuire's final orgasm, when her last BBC stud erupted in her ass and she dismissed her army of bulls, she undid the ropes around her husband's body and smeared her cum-soaked body all over his, forcing her tongue down his throat, before she got up and went to take a shower and ordered him to clean up her mess.

Jack defeatedly obeyed and got to work, cleaning up the remnant cum off the floor with his mouth, his cock twitching as he licked it all up before he got to his feet and went to get the cleaning supplies. He mopped up the floor, sprayed the room with febreeze, then deep-cleaned the couch so that it no longer smelled like sweaty balls.

By the time he was finished and ready for his own shower, Victoria had already vacated the bathroom, wearing nothing but a skimpy robe, left wide open revealing her breasts and well-fucked pussy. She didn't bother closing it as Michelle no longer lived in their home. Curse the Reynolds for taking his daughter away from them!

Jack smiled weakly up at his wife as she scolded him for no reason other than her own amusement!

"Go clean yourself up, you old fag!" She screamed, "You stink of cum!"

Jack obeyed yet again as Victoria left the room to get something to eat. When Jack was done showering, Victoria could be seen leaving the kitchen with a plate of food and going up to her master bedroom. Jack quickly followed suit and assembled a small sandwich, cleaned up the kitchen, and then followed his wife upstairs.

He watched as she ate her food, then took her empty plate without being told and left for the guestroom, where he ate his food, then returned both plates to the kitchen and did the dishes. When he was finally done, it was time for bed, and he strolled back up to the guestroom, where he now slept.

In the early morning, Victoria got up to do her morning run and was out the door before the sun was even up. She never bothered to alert Jack where she was going, but Jack didn't care, he was already hard at work with his research. As Victoria left the house, Jack was busy thinking of the best route he could take to his plans. About a half hour after his wife left, Jack was dressed and ready to go. He left a compiled letter on the kitchen counter for Victoria to read before he left, and he silently departed the household with a small box in his hands as he made his way to the car and drove off.

*************************************************************************************************************

Two days after the spa orgy, the Reynolds family got back to their normal weekly routine, getting up and ready to go to school. In the time between then and the spa day, Michelle's popularity among the cheerleaders had exploded into a near certainty. She'd been invited to movie nights, dinner dates, and other assorted girls' nights out, as well as a few naughty invitations from one or two of the lesbian teammates.

Jr., meanwhile, had been out with his boyfriend Chet, where they met up with Leah. After some negotiations, Leah fucked both men in each hole, then officially joined them in a thruple of their own. As Jr. got ready for classes, a ring at the door alerted him to their presence, and as he opened the door, was greeted with a passionate kiss from Leah and a copped crotch from Chet. Clarice witnessed the exchange and was about to invite the two of them in for breakfast when she checked her watch and realized everyone had to hustle out.

Everyone except for Kevin Sr. rushed out the door minutes later. There was no practice today, so Kevin Sr. had no reason to rush out the door. His classes weren't for another hour or so, and he had some extra paperwork to accomplish. With the whole house to himself, he sauntered into the kitchen stark naked, leaving a pair of loose-fitting pants on the back of his dining chair in case he needed to answer the door and prepared his breakfast of poached eggs and sausage.

He was all set to eat his morning meal when there was a knock at the door. He quickly turned on the heating pad under the stovetop and put his breakfast there to stay warm, quickly donned the pants, and walked to the door. When he opened it, he was greeted with a burly man holding a gun, his hands shaking but his eyes staring up at him intently.

"Kevin Reynolds!" The man said, "You've ruined my life!" He shouted, pointing the gun at Kevin's chest, "Now, I'm here for revenge!"

Kevin stood stock still and stared down at the man, "Do I know you?" he asked, warily.

The man glowered up at him, "You knew me as a thin, lanky twink kicker that you manipulated into sucking your cock every chance you could get!" He said, angrily, "Well, I've grown up and got married, but it wasn't enough for you! You had to take my daughter from me as well!"

Kevin's eyes flared to a distant memory and the realization of who this man was, "Jack McGuire." He breathed, "Michelle chose to live with us, I didn't..."

"Shut up!" Jack shouted, "Step away from the door!"

Kevin backed up as Jack stepped inside, closing the door without taking his eyes off his target. He then gestured for Kevin to sit down on a couch and took a seat in an armchair.

Kevin stared at the gun in Jack's hand as he spoke, "Why are you here?"

Jack took a deep breath and said, "I'm here for revenge, clarity, and absolution!" He said, "First, I want you to sign this." He pulled out a folded sheet of paper he had in his pocket and placed it on the coffee table.

Kevin warily picked it up and unfolded it. It was a printed letter with a line at the bottom for a signature.

Kevin read it aloud, "I, Kevin Reynolds, hereby being of sound mind and body, do swear that the following is my fault, that I have no one to blame but myself, and that I have done so, knowingly or otherwise, that my actions have consequences, and chose to ignore them. I am responsible for the ruination of the marriage between Jack and Victoria McGuire, through my actions both as an adult and as a teenager. It is through my action at seducing Jack McGuire as a teenager, turning him gay and forcing him to partake in homosexual eroticism for my own amusement.

"It is also my fault that Jack became the football team's quote, 'bottom bitch', and it is through my actions that I have set him on the path of ruin after high school. My actions, and those of my wife, have set my darling wife, Victoria, on the warpath, where she has taken her frustrations out on Jack without justifiable reason, leaving him a broken man. I hereby sign this confession so that my former friend/victim can find peace in his actions. Signed..."

Jack pulled a pen from his shirt pocket and tossed it to Kevin, "Sign it."

Kevin set down the letter, "No."

Jack glowered at him, "Sign it, or I will shoot you!"

"If I sign it, you'll more than likely shoot me anyway, so I fail to see the point." Kevin countered.

Jack sighed, "I'm not here to kill you, Kevin!" He said, "The gun isn't even loaded!" He said, putting the gun on the table, "I just want you to admit your wrongdoing, sign the confession, and let me take my daughter home with me."

Kevin reached over and picked up the gun. It was an old revolver. He opened the gun and checked inside. True to Jack's word, there were no bullets. He quickly put the gun back down, then a split second later, lunged forward and grabbed Jack, throwing him to the ground, and pulling him into a headlock.

"You think you can come in here, threaten me with death, and then think you can get away with blackmail?!" He yelled, his arms and legs in a vice grip around Jack's body, his arms locked around the man's neck and arms, keeping him contained, "Think again!"

Jack gasped for breath and tried to speak, but moments later, his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he passed out.

*************************************************************************************************************

When Jack regained consciousness, he realized he was no longer in the Reynolds house. He was in a dark room, with a spotlight shining from above. He also noticed immediately that his arms and legs were bound to a metal chair, and that he was naked. His chastity cage was removed, and his balls dangled low. He also realized upon a quick glance at himself that his hair had been completely shaven, leaving him hairless from the neck down.

A dim light switched on in front of him, and Kevin stepped into view, "Jack McGuire. Do you know where you are?" he asked, his tone dark and his voice pitched low, almost like he was trying to mimic an imposing judge.

Jack shook his head, "No fucking clue, let me out of these restraints!" He said immediately, "This isn't a fucking joke, Kevin!"

"It's 'Master' to you, bitch!" Kevin said, folding his broad arms. Jack realized at once that Kevin was shirtless, if not completely naked.

A light switched on to Jack's left, almost outside of his periphery. Jack turned and saw a broad-shouldered youth, wearing shoulder pads on his otherwise naked upper body, his cheeks sporting strips of eye black. Jack caught himself looking down at the young man's nipples, which looked prominent under the shoulder pads.

"You are in the depths of your failure!" The boy said, his voice channelling the same dark tone that Kevin had, "We are here to show you the reasons for your failures and the only way to redemption!"

Another light switched on, this time on Jack's far right. He turned and blinked. A young man appeared in that light. He was lean and thin. Jack blinked, the young man looked a lot like Kevin, but with different eyes. They were Clarice's eyes. Kevin Jr. stood in front of him, his chest bare and hairless, "You are gay, not straight! You need to stop pretending! Stop denying yourself!"

A fourth light switched on, but it was behind Jack. He tried to look over his shoulder, but the restraints kept him in place and he couldn't see who it was, but the moment the person spoke, he knew it wasn't a male voice at all, but a woman's.

"You think pretending to be straight is the way to go because you were raised to deny yourself!" Said Michelle, "You're wrong! Embracing who you are is the key to happiness! Stop pretending, dad! I've broken away from Mom's influence and embraced myself! I love being me. You should love being you!"

"And what am I?" asked Jack, "A faggot bottom bitch for a football team? A caged cuckold for a dominant personality? A pathetic excuse for a father? Please, tell me, what am I?"

"A kicker!" Said Kevin, "You were the best kicker on the team. I knew you had the talent for it long before I encouraged you to come out of the closet!"

"You pulled me out of the closet by the arm and forced me to my knees!" Jack spat, looking back at Kevin, angrily, "You made me suck your dick for hours, then fucked my ass for hours after that!"

"And what's the problem with that?" asked the youth to Jack's left, "I've done it. I used to be a bully, a buff jock, a macho man! Now, I'm the team's bottom, and I love it. I get to suck cock, eat ass, and I get fucked every day. I have more orgasms now than I ever did when I got teased and had to get off on my own! Coming out was glorious!"

"And I suppose Kevin made it happen?" asked Jack, "Just like he made me suck cock and take it up my ass after every game? He passed me around to every guy on the team. There were days when the only thing we did was have a gangbang and I was the only one getting fucked! They never let me have a break, never let me fuck someone else!"

"Then maybe you should have asked, or said something!" Said Kevin Jr., "If you spoke up, they would have listened! I spoke out and my family listened, I was able to air my frustrations and I got a chance to explore myself. I have a boyfriend and we take turns. I have a girlfriend and she's open to experimenting. We're in a thruple and it's the best thing in the world to share and we have amazing mind-blowing sex, but it wouldn't have been possible if I kept my mouth shut!!"

"Easy for you to say, you're a handsome young man. I was a lanky teenager with no aspirations other than kicking a ball high enough to score points. Beyond that, I was a loser!" Jack countered, angrily, "Now, look at me, I'm fat, my dick is constantly soft from being in a cage at all hours of the day, and my loving wife is a bitch to me, we don't sleep in the same bed and it's been years since we've had sex! She ignores me and pretends I'm not even her husband!"

"Because she's a toxic whore!" Said Michelle, "She's jealous of the world and the people in it. She wants to be on top, but you were never meant to be her husband. You're just a toy to her, she never loved you. I loved you! I still do! I'd love you if you were openly gay and had a boyfriend or a husband! But none of that is possible because you're in denial!"

"And what about you?" Jack asked, "Are you content with living with a family of deviants? Are you happy with your life now that you don't live under our roof?"

"The only deviant I've ever known was Mom!" Said Michelle, "I've known for a long time that you sleep in the guest room, and I know about Mom's gangbangs, the dildos she uses on you, and everything else. I was never happy in that house, but when I'm with the Reynolds, it's like a weight has been lifted! I'm free to experience real love, real affection, real everything!

"They've taken me into their home, and shown me what it's like to live without the fear of being whipped or flogged, or threatened to be disowned! And I don't know about you, but they're gods at sex! I lost count of how many orgasms I've had! Dad, they're perfect people, and they've made me realize that being gay isn't a bad thing! As it turns out, I like having my pussy eaten by a woman and fucked by a big man! I'll never go back to living in that hellhole again. Please, come back out of the closet, admit it to yourself what you want, who you want, and where you want to be!"

Jack sighed and turned back to Kevin Sr., "What do you want?" he asked.

Kevin smiled and stepped forward into the central light, "First, I'd like for you to take a trip down memory lane as I show you the true purpose of a bottom bitch! Then, we'll see how you feel." He said.

In an instant, all the lights activated at once, blinding Jack for a moment. He blinked several times until when his eyes came into focus, and he was greeted by the sight of a dozen men in front of him, the young man with the shoulder pads in the center of what appeared to be a bukkake. All eleven men standing around the shoulder-pad-clad youth were around the same age, of varying shapes, colours, and builds.

There were three black men with monster cocks on one side, while a pair of Asian boys with seven-inch erections stood on the opposite side, next to a Latino youth and Kevin's son, who was sporting near identical eight-inch cocks, both erect. Kevin Jr. and the Latin youth were jerking each other off and exchanging passionate kisses while their hands roamed over each other's bodies before the young man in the middle moved his head over to their cocks and inhaled one after the other.

The entire scene brought Jack back to one of his greatest memories, of the championship finals game. They'd won, and Kevin, being the team captain, decided to host an orgy in the locker rooms after the game. Jack, of course, was the first to be stripped and fucked hard in the ass by Kevin and the Defensive linemen, before being thrown into the center of attention for the rest of the team as he sucked every cock in the room while being fucked from all sides.

Likewise, the young man in the center of the room was experiencing what Jack himself had experienced, and in much the same way, he was eagerly taking in every cock in sight, sucking on it like a popsicle and moaning as his tongue swept over the erect shafts. Jack couldn't help but notice that unlike his bukkake, where none of his teammates were eager to touch each other other than to encourage or egg each other on, the men of this football team were eagerly caressing each other, pumping the unattended cocks to keep them hard, and copped a feel at every opportunity.

A few of the teammates fingered each other's asses with their free hands while their fellows roamed over their hard bodies, pinching nipples, and doing everything that people in lust do to each other, in the form of foreplay. It was exactly what Victoria demanded her fuckbuddies do to her to keep her energized.

Jack suddenly felt jealous that the football team was experiencing everything he had been denied for over eighteen years. Everything Victoria did with her boy toys was on full display, and it made him horny to watch as an entire football team was eagerly sharing in the sexual event that was this bukkake. If not for the fact that his daughter was standing behind him, Jack's erect cock would have almost certainly erupted with a multitude of cum that he'd been unable to burst forth, since his cock was contained within a chastity cage and incapable of finding pure release.

Suddenly, and without prior warning, Jack felt a hand on his cock. He tore his eyes away from the orgy in front of him and looked down, seeing a slender, feminine hand, caressing his erect meat. Fear curled into his eyes as he looked over and saw Michelle's body connected to the hand stroking his cock.

"Sweety, what are you doing?" he breathed.

"Shhh...." Michelle said, soothingly, "I'm giving you what Mom never did. You want to cum, don't you?!"

"Not like this." Jack protested, "I don't want to engage in incest!"

"Relax, Dad. I know you'll never enjoy pussy, so I won't cross too many lines," Michelle explained, "But let me at least give you some comfort, some intimacy. I know you've been denied every bit of release for years. I know what it looks like, I've been where you've been, been denied release. Mom's put me in a chastity belt once or twice. Don't worry, I won't make you do anything you don't already want to do."

She nudged her head to one side, and Jack followed her gaze back to the orgy/bukkake, where the scene had changed. The young man with the shoulder pads had moved to his hands and knees as the Latino youth had his eight-inch cock dangling in front of his mouth, while one of the black teenagers was running his erect cock along the cleft of his ass. With one powerful thrust, the black teen moved his cock into the young man's ass and the two began to spitroast the shoulder-pad-clad young man.

Jack watched as another flood of memories entered his mind, his daughter's hand forgotten as images of his mouth full of a hard cock thrust into him as someone fucked his own ass. He felt the same tingling sensations in his own holes as he remembered the power in each thrust at both ends and felt his anal muscles clench at the prospect of feeling it again. He couldn't deny it anymore, he wanted to experience what the young man was feeling right this fucking second.

"Michelle, take your hand off my cock and fetch the coach!" He said in a low tone. Michelle smirked as she let go of his cock and walked away. A moment later, Kevin Sr. strolled into view, his hard naked cock swinging with each step. Jack watched it sway from side to side as Kevin stepped in front of him.

12