Coach's Conquests Ch. 06

Story Info
Victoria makes amends. Final Chapter.
5.8k words
4.5
1.5k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/19/2023
Created 09/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, inspired by a scene where a husband and wife (Who's the Cheer squad coach) blackmail a cheerleader with sex, though in this story, there is little to no coercion. The main category is Group Sex but contains instances of Exhibitionist and Voyeur, Interracial Love, Lesbian Sex, incest/Taboo, and Gay Male categories.

All participants are over the age of 18.

Also, I apologize for the delay!

*************************************************************************************************************

In Chapter 5...

Jack McGuire fails to threaten Kevin and he takes a trip down memory lane, remembering his times as the football team's bottom bitch. Through a series of actions, he's enlightened to his reality and embraces his homosexuality...

And now, the conclusion.

*************************************************************************************************************

Victoria was alone. It had been a month since her husband had left her. True to his word, his divorce papers were delivered the next morning after her failed attempts to get him to come home as well as her attempts to get gangbanged by the Bull's Corral, a male escort company specializing in well-endowed Black men. Upon hearing that Jack had booked them for the foreseeable future, and using the money in their shared bank account, Victoria tried in vain to find a way to get back at him, but each time she tried, she quickly learned that there was nothing she could do.

She tried getting her lawyers to fight the divorce papers, but that resulted in her internet being cut off for a week. She tried rallying her fellow mothers, but not only did she get no support, but she went without heat for another week, after her internet was restored. She even tried to file a kidnapping of her husband and daughter to the police, but not only did they ignore her and remind her that filing a false report was illegal, but she had to go without bathing for a third week after her heat came back on, due to her water getting shut off.

Her being allowed to continue living in the house that Jack paid for was conditional upon her not challenging his threats. While she was without water a week ago, she'd managed to use the showers at the gym, but since her membership was the only thing that was actually hers, it was the only consolation in an otherwise shitty situation.

The last three weeks were enlightening for her to say the least. No internet, no heat, and no water, all culminated in her concluding that everything that went wrong in her life was the fault of one person: Herself. Not Clarice, like she believed, and bellowed dozens of times, until her throat was sore.

Victoria was to blame. She couldn't win because she never devoted enough time or energy to her team and therefore never inspired them like Clarice had done. She never truly loved Jack or trusted him, and when she realized he was gay, never encouraged him to come to terms with that fact, and instead chose to drive a stake through their marriage by openly sleeping with other people. That decision was what ruined their marriage, not anything to do with the Reynolds.

She also tried to instill a sense of authority in Michelle, by making her into a miniature version of herself, but all it did was drive Michelle into the arms of her worst enemy, where she felt more love and support than Victoria ever had. Now, a month after that fateful phone call with Jack, had she finally come to terms with herself, and made a decision, one that she hoped would set things right.

She silently packed up her belongings and put them in her car, turned off all lights and power switches in her lavish house, along with the water, closed and locked the doors, got in her car, and drove off, leaving the house empty and alone, waiting for a family that may never return...

*************************************************************************************************************

When Victoria got to her destination, she saw there were over a dozen cars in the driveway as well as the street. It was midday on a weekend, so they were probably having a party. She had to park a long way away and had to walk up to the house. When she was within visual range, she got a good look at the location. The front windows had their curtains drawn, and she could faintly hear music inside. When she got to the front door, she rang the bell, but no one answered.

Victoria tried again, then again, and on the fourth attempt, someone finally answered the door. It opened, revealing a lovely young woman with brown hair and C-cup breasts, a shaven pussy, and a lightly muscled stomach. Her hair was long and wavy, as well as a little dishevelled. A dildo was in her free hand.

The girl gave Victoria a blank stare, "Who are you?" she asked.

Victoria blinked, "Um...is Clarice Reynolds here?" she asked.

The girl sighed and turned her head, "Coach Reynolds, some old hag is here!" she called out.

A moment later, Clarice walked up wearing a black see-through dressing gown, along with a pair of crotchless panties. Her hair was also dishevelled, and her lipstick was smeared. She gave Victoria a wary look before she dismissed the girl, who shook her hips as she strutted away.

"Hello, Victoria, what can I do for you?" Clarice asked in a casual tone.

Victoria blinked and looked at Clarice, making sure not to stare at her large D-cup breasts, "I've come to see you. Can we talk?" She said.

"Talk?" Clarice repeated, "About what?"

Victoria sighed, "Us. You, me. Jack, Michelle, everything." She said, "I've had time to think and I've reached a few conclusions. I want to clear the air and settle our differences. May I come in?"

Clarice stared at her for a long time before she stepped aside and gestured for Victoria to enter. As Victoria crossed the threshold, she caught a whiff of marijuana in the air, as well as alcohol and sex. She followed Clarice into the living room, where a gangbang was taking place. Victoria saw a dozen black men fucking three people, two of which were on the floor and a third on the couch.

All of the participating men had the distinguishing tattoo of being from Bull's Corral, somewhere on their body, ranging from their necks to their asses, and a few on the crotch near their erect cocks. She was eyeing Xavier, one of her favourites when she realized who among the cluster of men was being fucked in the gangbang; Michelle.

She was in the center of the whole thing, straddling the largest of the men, Ganymede, and bouncing on his magnificent fifteen-inch monster cock. Ganymede, meanwhile, was slapping his hand down on her ass and his mouth was latched on to her breasts, sucking hard, making her scream in pleasure. Victoria tried to take a step forward, either to stop the gangbang or join in when Clarice grabbed her arm and held her back.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked calmly, "This isn't our destination, and you said you came to talk! Come along."

With that, Clarice turned away from the gangbang and continued. Victoria stayed for a moment, admiring all the handsome black men giving their charges the pleasure she'd always enjoyed at their masterful hands, mouths, and cocks, before she reluctantly turned and followed Clarice as she walked away.

Clarice led Victoria upstairs to the master bedroom. When she entered, she noticed the king-sized bed in the center of the room, where Clarice told her to sit while she got dressed. Victoria did as instructed and Clarice stripped off her robe and underwear before she took out a simple sundress and started to dress herself.

When she was fully clothed, Clarice brought over a small chair and sat down, facing Victoria, "Why are you here?" She asked.

Victoria sighed and explained her reasons for coming to the Reynolds household. She mentioned all of the highlights she'd established in her months-long lament, mentioned every one of her failings as a wife, a teammate, and a parent before she came to her conclusion that everything was brought on by her jealousy of Clarice and Kevin and everything in between.

"The thing I've realized, especially from what I saw just now, was that you command respect and power over other people simply because you're more attuned to your sexuality than I ever was." Victoria finished, "When I was young, I questioned everything. You never have. You've known for years who were and what you were capable of. I always questioned myself. Was I gay, was I bi, was I into BDSM or was I simply using that to mask my insecurities?"

"And what conclusions have you come to?" asked Clarice.

Victoria took a deep breath and answered slowly, "I'm Bi-curious, and I'm willing to explore it with you if you'll have me." She said, "I also do enjoy BDSM, but my anger perverted it, meaning I may need to take a submissive role to fully understand it."

Clarice smiled and folded her arms, "So, what you're saying is, you want me to dominate you and retrain you on the joys of sexual gratification?"

Victoria looked into Clarice's eyes and nodded twice.

Clarice smiled, stood up from her chair, and went to her closet, grabbing a box before returning to her seat. She dropped the box on the chair and opened it up, revealing a riding crop, some chastity cages for men and women, as well as a set of nipple clamps and other items. Victoria watched as Clarice took out the nipple clamps and the riding crop.

"If you want to do this, we do this now, and you agree to follow everything I say without question, is that understood?" Clarice asked, holding the riding crop in her hands.

Victoria nodded slowly, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" asked Clarice.

Victoria looked up, unblinking, "Yes...mistress."

"Good girl." Said Clarice, taking the nipple clamps in her hands, "Strip, slave!"

Victoria stood up and undressed without hesitation. When she took off her blouse and skirt, she stood before Clarice in her underwear. Clarice gave her a disappointed look, and Victoria immediately realized her error and stripped off her bra and panties. Clarice gave her a gentle smile as she took the nipple clamps and attached them to Victoria's bust. The clamps hurt, pinching her nipples hard, and caused Victoria to whimper slightly as she stood up.

Clarice smirked as she took the riding crop in her hand and stroked it along Victoria's thighs, "Now that you've been acclimated to your new role, come with me." She said, slapping the crop against her ass. Victoria gasped, then bowed her head and followed Clarice out the door, her head bowed. Clarice led her back downstairs and into the living room, where the gangbang continued uninterrupted.

Clarice cleared her throat and bellowed, "Can I have everyone's attention, please?"

Instantly, the moans and groans and grunts and sound of slapping flesh ceased as all heads turned to her. Victoria lifted her head somewhat and was able to see who the other two people getting fucked were: Jack and one of the athletes from the football team, Michelle's boyfriend Chad.

All eyes turned to Clarice as she reached out and pulled Victoria forward, "As everyone is likely aware, this is Victoria McGuire." She explained, "A few minutes ago, she explained her revelation and request to make amends for her poor life choices. For years, she's maintained a dominant 'Alpha' personality as she abused her husband, manipulated her daughter, and tried to ruin me. Bull's Corral knows her as their most profitable client. That ends today!

"As you can see, I've taken charge of her life. She is no longer the alpha she tried to be. She is now my submissive. As a punishment for her crimes against me, her husband, and their daughter, I am ordering Victoria to stand here and watch as you bring her family and friends to orgasm after orgasm. She is forbidden from touching her erogenous zones. She will listen to you moan, groan, grunt, and watch as you make her daughter and husband cum, witness your powerful cocks work, knowing she won't be able to experience them for herself.

"I will also forbid her from orgasming herself! If she cums, she will be punished. I know you are all in the process of giving your clients their second or third orgasms, so I am offering you a challenge. Keep it up! Make your clients cum one more time, all while Victoria stands here, watching, with her hands at her side, and I'll give you a bonus on your paycheque for today!"

A collective cheer emanated from the feet rumbled rumbling on the carpet, given that half of the men's hands were occupied. Clarice raised her hands for them to quiet down as she turned to Victoria.

"As I said to them, you are forbidden from cumming. You will watch, listen, and obey!" She said, "If I hear you moan, I'll slap you with the crop. If you cum, I'll give you five slaps. Do you understand, slave?"

Victoria nodded, "Yes, mistress."

"Good!" Clarice said before she cupped Victoria's face in her hands and kissed her once on the lips, "Enjoy the show, and be sure not to cum! I'll be watching you!" With that, she took a step back and sat in a chair off to the side.

As instructed, Victoria faced the gangbang and put her hands to her sides. She looked up as the bulls resumed their fucking, and watched as her daughter continued to bounce on Ganymede's monster cock, before another bull stepped up and presented his ten-inch cock to her. Michelle eagerly turned her head and engulfed the cock in her mouth and began running her tongue along the tip before she took it out and started roaming the shaft.

A loud grunt could be heard to her right as she cocked her head, seeing Chad take three cocks inside him, one in his mouth and two in his ass. His eyes were slammed shut as his mouth worked the nine-inch cock sliding in and out. His ass quivered as the two equally long eight-inch cocks shuffled in and out, barely moving four inches back and forth, since they were nearly the same girth and it was clearly a struggle to fit them both in at once.

Chad was clearly new to this, despite egging them to continue by slapping his hand on their chest (Slapping their chest was a sign of continuing, as part of the Bull's Corral handbook and service agreement). The Bull underneath him fucking upwards picked up his pace and buried his monster cock upwards until their balls slapped together. Meanwhile, the one fucking his mouth started pumping his cock faster, making Chad gag.

The last bull, the second in his ass, felt his partner's cock slide in past his own and reacted by pushing his in as the first cock pulled out, creating a criss-cross effect. Chad felt a-near constant feeling of cock moving inside him as all three men soon found a rhythm in their fucking and soon began moaning continuously as his cock erupted all over his bull's chest.

One down, two to go.

A loud yelp of pain alerted Victoria to her right, where Jack could be seen with two massive footlong cocks in his ass and a pair of eight-inch cocks thrusting into his mouth, one after the other so his airwaves only had a split second to breathe before being filled with another cock. She suddenly felt a longing to be in his position, on all fours getting double penetrated and exchanging cocks. She knew all the members of Bull's Corral and she knew which men were fucking her husband's two holes at that very moment, but she also knew her place and it was to stand still and not cum!

So she watched as her husband gasped for air every so often as he growled out moans and groans as his men doubled their efforts and soon he was gagging on a cock in his mouth as both men in his ass erupted. Victoria could see their cocks pulsing, pushing all their cum inside her husband and she let out a low moan of her own, which alerted Clarice to stand at her side within seconds.

Clarice grabbed Victoria's face and examined it before she latched a palm on her clit to see if it was orgasming. A moment later, she smiled and released the other woman. Victoria's cunt, while moist, wasn't erupting in orgasm, and Victoria's face was slightly flushed with embarrassment as she turned her full gaze to the center.

Two down, one to go!

Michelle was bouncing on Ganymede's cock like it was a pogo stick, moving ever-so-slightly downward further as she rocked her pussy against the masterfully hard cock. In Greek Mythology, Ganymede was the cupbearer to Zeus after being kidnapped by the Gods for being the most beautiful man on Earth. Likewise, Ganymede's cock was the eye of Bull's Corral, being the largest, fattest, and most orgasmic-making cock in the entire company. Victoria knew from personal experience that one could have an orgasm simply by having that monster in their snatch.

The mere fact that Michelle was bouncing on the cock and not cumming was a remarkable feat. Victoria was amazed that her daughter was able to take all of it in her pussy. Michelle continued to bounce on the fifteen-inch rod, sinking deeper every time she came down, taking more of his cock inside her. Ganymede was still latched on to her tit and running his tongue over the areola, while his hand still clasped her ass cheek. Occasionally, he would alternate between breasts as his hand squeezed her reddened cheek.

The man on her left, the one with his dick in her mouth, pulled out and began stroking his cock, and within no time at all, cum erupted from the tip and coated Michelle's face as she closed her eyes in ecstasy. Victoria knew her orgasm was close, and she saw that Ganymede also knew it, as he took his lips off her breast and took hold of her other cheek with his hand, stopping her from bouncing and holding her in place as he pulled out until his tip was at the very edge of her pussy.

Without warning, he slammed his full length into her pussy, causing her to let out an ear-splitting scream. The man who'd cum on her face backed off and signalled all remaining bulls to approach. Everyone who had yet to cum surrounded Michelle in a semi-circle, and Victoria knew immediately what was happening. They were forming a bukkake circle, leaving enough space for Victoria to watch and witness their erupting cocks coat her daughter.

The urge to cum was strong enough for Victoria to momentarily slide her hand towards her moist cunt but a throat clearing from behind her reminded her that she was under orders not to cum, so she quickly moved her hands back to her side and watched in agonizing silence as her daughter took wind of what was expected of her and opened her mouth to receive a cock or two.

And so, Victoria watched as Michelle's head bobbed on a cock for a dozen strokes or so before she unclenched her hold on his cock and moved her head in another direction, all the while Ganymede continued to thrust into her pussy, passing her limit and hitting her cervix with each thrust. Every time his balls made contact with her thighs, she let out another yelp and almost bit down on a cock or two as she bobbed her head, egging the men on with her moans until finally, one by one, the men started to grunt. Victoria watched as a dozen ropes of cum erupted from their cocks all over her daughter's body.

Spurt after warm spurt shot from left, right, and center, hitting spots that rarely get cum on them unless the receiver was getting fucked in exactly the position Michelle was in, all the while her eyes glazed upward in pure bliss, her mind cracking under the intense orgasm she was experiencing on Ganymede's cock. His was the last to cum and he let out a roar as his thrusting sped up and within the next minute or so, he slammed his cock upward, while at the same time pulling Michelle downward, and their orgasms met in a volcanic embrace.

Michelle let out another ear-splitting shriek as her pussy erupted in its orgasm a split second later, and Victoria saw small drops of liquid smeared Ganymede's stomach and groin. He smiled and let out a deep-throated chuckle as he stood up, holding Michelle in his arms, as he turned and pulled out of her pussy, his cum dripping as the monster cock left its hole, and he carefully placed the young woman on the couch, which glistened from his body sweat. She curled into a ball and fell asleep within seconds of his hands leaving her body.

12