Coach's MVP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shiiiiiiiiit," Thomas said, a long emphasis on the 'i' sound as he looked over his own coach's muscle gut and saw nearly the same pattern. "So, you weren't going to bring a woman home..." Thomas whispered with a half-grin, half-smile across his face. Thomas felt all those fantasies he had about his coach rush into his mind, but he took a long, deep breath as his codpiece gave a strained sound at being stretched out due to his erection. "If I knew my coach was a hot gay bull, I would have just told him everything and more!" Thomas thought to himself.

Clearing his throat, Thomas asked, "Well, are you gay? Or are you bi? Now you have me curious."

Thinking about it for a moment, Wallace replied, "I'm not quite sure how to answer that question, honestly, Thomas. If I'm oversimplifying my sexuality, it would be easiest to say I'm gay, but I've had female lovers in the past. Never found them anywhere near as enjoyable as my time with other men though, so that could make some people deduce I'm completely gay, but it's not like I was against sleeping with women either, if that makes any sense? I guess you could say I'm bisexual with a heavy preference for men, to the point where it's easier just to say I'm gay, you know?" he shrugged. "Suppose you didn't really need that whole explanation, so let's just say your coach is gay," Coach Wallace laughed lightly to himself.

Thomas nodded, before replying, "No! I like hearing you talk...I can see a lot of you in me." Giving a blush, the panther chuckled. "All the way down to the fetish wear, I guess." Feeling comfortable with Coach Wallace again, Thomas added, "I'm sorry you caught me playing with my butt." Looking up at Wallace, Thomas had the most innocent expression he could muster across his face. "Even though you are gay...err mostly gay, I don't think a Coach wants to see his player playing with his butt."

"Well, it IS a nice butt, so I really can't fault you there," Wallace winked before realize he'd just hit on his student. "S-shit, I mean you're a nice...uh...guy! Yeah, a nice guy, definitely didn't say you had a nice butt, and...ah shit," he groaned, more than a little flustered from his slip of the tongue.

"Ahhh, it's okay, Coach," Thomas said with an air of arrogance. "Because let's face it; all wrestlers have nice butts. Even ex-wrestlers..." Thomas gave a wink at his slyness before placing a paw on his Coach's shoulder. "And if you keep my secret, I'll keep yours...IF..."

For dramatic effect, Thomas waved his open hand around and said, "You show me the rest of your singlet. And before you complain, I'm just curious what yours looks like. I've been wanting to get a red one to complement my navy blue one. What better way to see how it looks than on someone who...fills it out?"

Wallace kept blushing a little, mulling that over in his head. "Well, I'm not calling off my plans for tonight just because you're going to be there too, and that means you're just gonna see me wearing this anyway, so..." he trailed off, slipping out of his t-shirt and jeans and kicking them to the side to stand fully presented in front of Thomas. To say that the bull really filled out the singlet would be an understatement, as the shoulder straps clung tightly to his muscular chest, his gut bulging outward over the lower portion of the singlet, which was clearly straining to hold in his sizeable package, the codpiece failing to hold everything in due to the size of the bull's manhood, leaving a noticeable cock bulge out of the one side. If it wasn't for the short leg coverings on the singlet, he'd probably have been poking out the bottom. "What do you think?" he asked, sounding a little shy to be bearing it all in front of the panther, despite not having felt shy being fully naked in front of him just minutes prior.

"Weeeeeeellll," Thomas said with a long slur to his voice as he licked his lips. The fact that he had a man of such position and power almost naked in front of him and all shy was almost too alluring to Thomas. He could feel his excitement showing itself, and the crotch piece of his own singlet was bulging outward obscenely. "The front side is...really nice, but I would like to see the other side as well. That is, if you don't mind, of course." Thomas gave as disarming of a smile as possible, but inside he was thinking of how truly lucky he was to have such a musclebound bull presenting himself in front of him. "It's so surprising to me you think of yourself as unattractive, Coach," Thomas admitted. "I mean...uhhh...like...not in a student to teacher way here or instigating anything, but you really look like some of the models on the website."

The male smiled softly, flattered to hear those words. "It's not that I find myself unattractive exactly, just that I like younger guys, and most younger guys I've met aren't into the "daddy" type as you called it. Plus I'm not exactly a small guy, so while the size queens might be into me, they don't exactly stick around either. I don't have problems landing a one-night stand, but I've yet to meet anyone who actually wanted a morning after, you know?" he said as he turned and showed Thomas his rear, the open ass of the fetish singlet showing off his perfectly toned rump showcased by the red trim. "So?" the coach asked with a small grin over his shoulder.

Thomas gave a smile, watching his coach inadvertently flex the extremely muscular globes of his coach's ass. "You aren't THAT old," Thomas said with a chuckle, holding back the urge to reach forward and touch Wallace's rear. "And I think the singlet looks amazing...on you in particular, and I think it would look amazing on me as well. Probably will have to do some shopping later." The panther gave a purr, his tail flicking back and forth as he nonchalantly adjusted his own bulge in his singlet.

"I'm glad you think so, Thomas," Coach Wallace chuckled before pausing and thinking for a moment. "Now, I suppose the real question is whether you'd like a ride to Studio 11 with me, or if you'd rather just stay here a little longer and admire my ass some more. Aaaand I may or may not know that the janitors have off tonight, so we don't have to worry about someone walking in on us right now," he shrugged.

"Welllllll...if you do go to Studio 11, I would like a ride, but...I am willing to talk a little bit about this new coach I know," Thomas said with a sly grin. "And I will say...you have a ten outta ten amazing ass. The singlet perks it right up!" Realizing what he just said, Thomas gave a small chuckle and rubbed the back of his head. "Errr, sorry Coach. You fill it out really nicely." Underneath all the shower gel that the bull used, Thomas could smell the slight mixture of sweat and musk coming from Wallace.

The older man smirked, giving his ass a slap and felt his muscular cheeks jiggle slightly. "We could always have a chat while you feel up that ten out of ten ass," Coach Wallace winked. "Unless you think that would be going a little too far?"

Thomas's eyes could not have gotten any larger, and he ended up giving a small smirk. "N-no...in fact, I was just about to suggest that, Coach." Getting up off the bench and strolling over with a kick to his step, Thomas reached forward and grazed his right hand softly across the bull's backside. He could feel the muscle underneath the small layer of fat and gave a long sigh as his hand moved across the crack that separated the two cheeks. He took his index finger and slowly traced in between it sensually before going back to rubbing the mounds enticingly.

"Wow..." Thomas said breathily as Wallace's posture straightened to show off the two large muscles. "Coach, I gotta say that your butt is amazing." Member twitching inside of the confines of its pouch, the panther gave a long purr, bringing his other hand upward to cup the bull's left cheek gently as his hands worked across the bubble butt.

"Damn right it's amazing, kiddo!" Wallace replied with a cocky smirk as he flexed his ass for the young panther. "This is what the better part of a lifetime of squats and other leg exercises gets you! Granted, I haven't been working out as much as I used to, like when I was your age, but I'd like to think it's still an ass most guys would envy, don't you think?"

"Yeah..." the wrestler replied almost hypnotically, not exactly answering Wallace's question. His focus was on how his Coach's ass hopped in his grip, and he gave a chuckle. "You must have been squatting when you were in your mother's womb!" Reaching a bit lower than anticipated, the panther lightly dragged his finger across the bull's taint and almost to his two low-hanging balls. His Coach jumped in response, and Thomas blushed hotly.

"Whoops...sorry," Thomas replied as he continued to admire Wallace's rump. "I think your backside is...wow. I don't want to say anymore because what I would say would be really inappropriate." Thomas chuckled at his joke. "Would you like to check out mine? I think my gear really highlights my ass. If not...would you mind if I kneel to get a better look at how the singlet...highlights the bottom?"

Wallace smirked as he looked at his student. "As I said, no one should be around to interrupt us, so we've all the time in the world. Fetish gear night at the club can wait, because we've got our own fetish gear night right here," he winked. "Feel free to worship my ass a bit more. I'll get to yours soon enough, stud. And do feel free to say whatever perverted things you want. You've already felt up your coach's ass, and we're breaking more than a few school rules, so why not add a few more infractions to that list, hm?" Coach Wallace joked.

"Yeah, I can live with that," Thomas chuckled as he kneeled on the hard, concrete floor of the locker room. Although the floor was rather uncomfortable, the padding on the thighs and kneecaps of his own fetish gear singlet helped take some of the discomfort. Thomas let his eyes wander a bit, now totally face to face with a huge amount of pure beefy ass, and he was in heaven as he reached forward to cup the two globes. He spread them apart, admiring the small, pink, and tight-looking star in between. He inhaled, smelling the musk that radiated from his own Coach's ass and shivered slightly.

"I won't tell if you won't tell, sir," Thomas replied with a chuckle as he began to lightly feel across the globes once again. "And are those your balls?!" Thomas blurted out as he reached forward and cupped the leather pouch. "Holy crap, they pretty much take up the whole codpiece! Where's your cock a-oh!" Thomas gave a chuckle as he adjusted his angle to see a bulge snaking its way down the bull's right pants leg, threatening to make an appearance outside of the singlet.

"Coach, you should have ordered this specially made...unless you like practically bursting out of it," Thomas said with a grin as he continued to feel up Wallace's rump and lightly rolling his balls in his other hand before giving his own Coach's ass a firm slap. There was something raunchy about his own Coach holding such an intimate secret that it made everything all the hotter. He never knew how curious he was about his own Coach's promiscuity until now, when he realized how hot Wallace truly was.

"You know, I thought about it, but I'm a bit new to the whole fetish singlet thing. Surprising, I know, but honestly I'm just happy that I fit in this thing," the bull laughed. "I was a bit scared at first, when I opened the box, and I saw how little material there really was to this singlet. And count yourself lucky you don't have hooves, because this was super awkward to put on. Either way...gotta say I love how it leaves nothing to the imagination...lets you know exactly what you're getting yourself into when you're down on your knees like you are," he grinned. "Keep feeling up my ass like that, and you'll be seeing a whole lot more bull real soon, Thomas," male added with a seductive purr to his voice, his cock rapidly hardening from his student's worship of his ass.

"Well, I'm really glad you squeezed yourself into this, sir," Thomas said, mimicking that same seductive groan as he slowly started to instinctively lean forward. His own Coach was giving him the greenlight, and he found himself intoxicated by the male that towered over him but who showed a side that Thomas never saw before. The powerful, authoritative figure that fueled his motivations and goals was now vulnerable to him and his idle gropes.

"Do you mind if I lick just a little bit? Like, not your hole, unless you would be okay with that, but your musk near your balls is just...really turning me on," Thomas admitted with a blush as red as roses. "I don't want to make this awkward, but your body is so wonderful. Can't believe people would pass up on not tasting this beefcake." Emphasizing the last sentence by giving the male's balls a few gentle squeezes, Thomas placed his right cheek on Wallace's right buttcheek and nuzzled up against it. He could feel the warmth and muscle pushing against his face. and the slow, teasing burn of his arousal eating away at his inhibitions.

The bull made a small, thoughtful noise for just a moment before shrugging and bending over, putting his hands on the red lockers and pushing his butt outward a bit more. "Feel free to sniff, lick, massage, whatever you wanna do, Thomas. My ass is yours to do with as you please," he replied hotly, the musclebound coach finding himself more than a little turned on by how much Thomas was into his ass.

Blushing even more than he had ever done, Thomas was stunned for a moment until he practically crawled over to where Wallace was presenting himself. Actually having to move to a squatting position himself so he could get eye level with the bull's rump once again, Thomas's heart practically beat out of his chest as he leaned forward to inhale the mixture of shower gel, earthy musk, and sweat radiating from muscular man. Placing both hands on Wallace's hips, the panther began to breathe heavily as he realized what he was about to do to his Coach.

"O-okay, but if it is too much, just let me know," Thomas said simply, moving his head down towards Wallace's pouch and starting to slowly and painstakingly lick the underside of his Coach's balls until the tongue traveled across his taint. He could taste the saltiness of the sweaty and natural musk his Coach had, and he moaned softly. Moving back once again, Thomas began to suck on Wallace's leather codpiece, his mouth cupping around the two large orbs that practically took up most of the bottom.

Moaning softly in response, the large older man practically shivered as Thomas worshipped and licked him in his most intimate places. "Mmm, keep that up, kid, and I'm gonna have to strip out of this singlet altogether, so you can get better access," he chuckled lightly between soft groans of pleasure. "Forgot how good a tongue feels back there."

"Just unlatch the codpiece, Coach," Thomas said with a long, wistful sigh. He was trying to be patient, but part of him wanted to absolutely ravage him. "Then you won't have to worry about getting it off of your feet That would be some acrobatics, and that's why the codpiece is detachable." Thomas gave a smile, his head sticking out between the bull's legs as he looked up the exposed chest and stomach of the behemoth above him.

Coach Wallace chuckled and looked down into his student's eyes, his head resting against the lockers. "You know, I was wondering what those snaps were for! Makes sense, I suppose, if I planned on sticking my dick in someone. Then I wouldn't have to get out of this thing to do it. How's the view from down there?" he grinned.

"You are incredible from down here. I can see why you were so good at wrestling!" Thomas said with a grin as his hands dug firmly into the creases of the bull's hips.

"I'd ask for you to sit on my face, if you wouldn't crush me," Thomas continued almost dreamily, pausing from his licking for a moment to reach up and begin to snap away the bottom two buttons. "Mmmm, right from the sourc-MMMMF-"

Wallace's massive orbs sloppily flopped out and across his nose, and the panther inhaled, his eyes fluttering. His tongue extended outward across Wallace's orbs, and he slowly started to lap them with his tongue. Looking up, Thomas could see the shaft extending downward further into the pants leg of the singlet and gave a chuckle before groping for the top two buttons that left the codpiece in. He was having a bit of trouble finding them, however.

"Brace yourself, kiddo," Wallace grinned, reaching down and helping Thomas with the last two buttons, the codpiece falling away as the bull reached in and flopped out his huge cock onto the wrestler's head, the thick piece of meat throbbing madly in the open air.

Letting the coach's balls sloppily leave his mouth and staring at the shaft with his mouth agape, Thomas said out loud, "Holy shit, Coach." He reached upward to feel across Wallace's shaft and could feel the same tingles from earlier shoot down his spine. "You are fucking huge!" Thomas tried to eyeball the measurement of the thick slab of beef that just lightly hit his face, but got lost in lightly licking the underside and loving how Wallace huffed and shifted his weight slightly as a wet, warm tongue licked across the bottom of his massive cock. Thomas was practically beaming and breathing heavily as he nuzzled up against the underside, and if Wallace so chose, he could crush him between his thighs, since he was diving so deeply in between his Coach's legs.

"Remember when I said guys were intimidated by me?" Wallace smirked. "Now you can see the whole picture as to why that is," he said, lightly rubbing his entire 10 inches of thick cock along the man's mouth and face. "Though you seem to love every single inch of this intimidating bull, so it seems I did good when I recruited you for the team and helped you become my star wrestler! Never would have guessed we'd end up like this, but I'm not complaining, kiddo," he winked. "Think you can take this bad boy in that handsome mouth of yours?"

Thomas's hypnotic worship of Wallace was immediately thrown off, and his eyes shot up. "Yes! I am more than ready!" Thomas turned around with his back towards the lockers and scooted himself back until he was sitting comfortably. He could feel the cool metal of the lockers against his back, and he looked up to see his Coach leaned over, hands on the lockers and towering over him. His nose twitched at a new scent; saliva and musk mixing together as he got into position and looked almost adorably cross-eyed as Wallace's shaft stared him right in the face.

Gulping, Thomas licked across the head of Wallace's erect member to taste the mixture of pre, sweat, and leather. "Well...I can at least try, sir. Is this how you would...like me to try?" Thomas's heart was still beating in his chest and his mind began to stir. He never knew his Coach was so kinky, but he was so pleased by the outcome that he had half a mind to take his hands away from the thick thighs of his Coach, unhinge his own codpiece and start jacking himself off in earnest.

"Try to your heart's content, Thomas," the older bull chuckled, shifting his legs a little further apart. "Just watch those teeth of yours, else I'll be forced to punish you," he winked, however the look on his face told the panther he was dead serious about that. "Just take your time. Ain't nothin' sexy about a guy choking to death on your cock, after all."

Giving a pouty expression at the idea of being punished, Thomas nodded obediently, "Yes, Coach. I'll make sure I am careful. And I'll squeeze your balls if I feel like I am about to gag." Although the idea of being punished made him feel submissive, his cock throbbed upward and strained against the codpiece. Opening up his mouth and curling his lips over his teeth, Thomas began to slowly move towards Wallace's cock until he wrapped his tongue around the tip and began to suckle on it lovingly, the warmth of his mouth and tight orifice tightening around his Coach's erect maleness as he began to take in inch after inch into his muzzle.