Coach's Pet

Story Info
Her first time is with her coach.
2k words
4.09
129.3k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooow!," I wailed, clutching my ankle as it throbbed in pain. I felt tears forming in the corners of my eyes, but I blinked them away rapidly as a few team mates and my coach rushed over to form a small semi-circle around me. Coach Davis was the last one to trot over and he shouldered his way through the crowd of teen-aged girls to crouch down beside me.

"Did you turn it, Hannah?" One of my teammates asked, leaning down and resting her hands on her knees.

"Alright girls, get back to the track...it doesn't look too bad," Coach Davis replied, holding my ankle in his hands while the other girls slowly scattered. I winched in pain as he gentle squeezed, applying light pressure to my swollen skin. I couldn't believe this was happening! And with only a week left until the track and field competition with East Lake High...I must have been the clumsiest, most awkward eighteen year old ever to be on North Bay's Track Team.

I watched as Coach Davis furrowed his eyebrows, concentrating on my ankle as he turned it slightly left and then right. I felt a shooting pain both times, and nodded while biting my lip in frustration when Coach Davis asked me if it hurt.

"Alright Hannah, let's get you inside..," He said, helping me to my feet. I clutched onto him for balance as he looped my arm over his broad shoulders and clutched my waist. I blushed momentarily, the touch of my coach's hand gripping my side making me momentarily forget the pain in my ankle. I couldn't help it really; Coach Davis was a very attractive man to be almost forty. He had sandy blonde hair, and kept just a little bit of stubble on his handsome face and chin. He was in great physical shape, and all of the girls at North Bay High swooned over him. Of course, none more so than Stacey Reynolds.

As I limped pathetically towards the gym, supported by Coach Davis, I glanced up just in time to catch Stacey's heated glare. Stacey was one of the most popular girls in school, and rightfully so; she was by far the best runner and sprinter on our team. Not only that, but she looked way older than eighteen, with huge boobs and long blonde hair that she flaunted in front of Coach Davis as much as possible. Every other girl on the team knew that trying to flirt with Coach Davis was off limits when Stacey was around. I knew I could never measure up to her, both in talent and in looks. I was your average, awkward girl that seemed to blend in more than stand out.

"Alright, watch out for this step," Coach Davis said, breaking my train of thought as I limped up the stairs with him. When we were finally inside the gym, I sat down on the nearest bench and let out a relived sigh. Coach Davis immediately squatted down and began bending my ankle this way and that, pushing my foot forward and back until I finally jerked away, crying out in pain. He blinked, looking up at me with his magnificent chocolate colored eyes.

"Sorry," I whimpered. "It was just reflexive..,"

He gave me a sympathetic smile and I sighed again, flustered and angry with myself.

"Well at least it's no big loss for the team on Saturday," I sulked.

"Now, you've come a long way, Hannah. You've gotten your time down practically a full minute since last year..," Coach Davis replied in a gentle tone.

"I'll never be as good as Stacey...," I blurted out. I regretted it the moment I said it, especially when Coach Davis gave me an inquisitive look. I felt my face turning pink with embarrassment.

"I-I just meant that she's such a good runner...," I trailed off looking him in the eyes, trying to read his thoughts as his mouth formed a small smile. Without warning, his grabbed my leg and began to massage my calf as he sometimes did when we were warming up, to loosen our muscles. He kneaded his rough fingers into my skin, our gaze never breaking.

"She's talented, I'll give her that...," He started, continuing his massage slowly up my leg. "But Stacey jumps the gun too often, she's too forceful. A good runner should start off at a good pace, and continue to pace herself throughout her run..."

He stopped as he starred hard into my eyes then, his hands practically up to my thigh now.

"Also, I prefer brunettes over blondes." He said softly, letting a sheepish smile spread across his handsome face. I blinked, knowing my face was completely red now.

"I'm a brunette," I breathed out stupidly. He chuckled as his hands reached my thigh and he brushed his fingers across my skin, giving me goose bumps.

"I'm aware," He replied as we continued to stare at each other. My heart was pounding now as he waited for me to move or speak, but I felt as if I couldn't do either at that moment.

I looked to floor, swallowing hard and breaking our stare. I was so nervous, and so inexperienced, I had no idea what to do or say. Coach Davis lifted my chin up with his hand to look at me again.

"I'm sorry if I've made you feel uncomfortable," He said. I quickly shook my head, and let out a nervous laugh.

"No, you didn't..I'm just..I've...never..," I trailed off again, entranced by his intense stare. He stood up and offered his hand to me. I grabbed it and he helped me stand, the pain in my ankle only a mild annoyance now. We stood facing each other as he studied my face and pushed a strand of brown hair behind my ear. The gesture felt affectionate, and in a dreamy haze I lifted up slightly on the tips on my toes to brush my lips against his.

We exchanged a soft kiss before Coach Davis pulled away slowly, and nodded toward his office a few steps away. My heart began to pound again as I led the way, walking in first as he closed the door with a slight click behind us.

I bit my lip as he walked over, placing his hands on my shoulders.

"Now you know we don't have to do anything you don't want," He said softly, but I responded by wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing myself as close as I could to him, our mouths meeting again as he slipped his tongue passed my lips. We stayed entangled, kissing for a long while before we broke apart, both letting inhaling breaths as he scooped me up and placed me in a sitting position, with my legs dangling off the side. We began to kiss again as he hands rubbed my thighs, and I tugged at his tee-shirt. He quickly removed it and as I followed the trail of soft blonde hair from his bellybutton down to the waistband of his athletic pants with my eyes, I suddenly felt hot with need. The urge was so strong within me, that my passiveness subsided and I jerked off my own shirt and shorts as Coach Davis unbutton his pants and kicked them off.

The bulge in his boxer briefs was quite obvious, and looked rather large as I blinked with flustered surprise. Coach Davis grabbed my hand and placed it on his clothed erection. I could feel the heat of his skin coming through his clothes as he gently moved my hand over his shaft.

I looked back up to his eyes, which had a lustful glaze over them and edged my way off his desk to rest on my knees in front of him. I tugged down his underwear, jerking my head back slightly as his erection sprung forth in front of my face. His shaft was thick and long and curved upward towards his belly. I had never given oral sex before, but I had seen it done in the few porns I had watched. I wanted to give my coach as much pleasure as possible.

I closed my eyes as I grabbed his shaft and wrapped my lips around his cock head, applying gentle, sucking pressure and tasting his precum as he groaned, placing a hand behind my head and urging me to take more of him in my mouth. I let him slowly push his hot cock deeper into my mouth until I had almost completely swallowed him, gagging slightly as the tip of his dick brushed against the back of my throat. He pulled himself back out of my mouth in an equally slow pace and watched as my saliva coated his cock.

"Mmhmm, Hannah, yes..," He murmured as I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and began to pump up and down while rolling my tongue over the tip of his erection. He groaned in pleasure before pulling me up to my feet again and quickly removing my panties and sports bra. He began to kiss and suckle my neck as placed me again on his desk and pulled my knees apart. He moved his hands up to my pert breasts, rolling one of his thumbs over my hard nipples as I moaned in delight. He grinned, placing light kisses on my neck before grabbing my legs and suddenly spreading them completely apart, on either side of his hips, exposing my wet, pink pussy to his hungry gaze.

I felt myself blushing again as he licked his lips and ran his eyes up and down wet slit and mound, sprinkled with light, soft hairs. I placed my hands palm down to support myself on his desk and bit my lip nervously.

"I want you Hannah," Coach Davis said in a throaty, husky tone. "Do you want me?"

"Yes," I answered meekly, as he ran his hand from my breast to my pussy, gently circling his thumb over my throbbing clit. I cried out from the sudden contact and squirmed in pleasure.

"Ah! C-coach Davis..oooh," I moaned, throwing back my head. He increased the pressure on my sweet spot.

"Tell me what you want sweetheart," He commanded.

"Fuck me," I replied, practically panting. He slipped his finger into my dripping pussy and gentle stretched me open, thrusting another finger inside me. I jerked my hips up, needing more of him inside me. He grabbed my hips and pulled me to the edge of the desk as he slowly guided himself inside of my tight, wet hole.

I had used a vibrator on myself before, but I quickly realized that it was no substitute for the real thing as my coach pumped his hot shaft in and out of my aching pussy. I rested my weight on my elbows and watched as he continued to enter me at a quicker pace.

"Hannah..baby..," He groaned, thrusting himself into me harder and harder. He held my thighs apart with his hips and ran his thumb up and down my wet slit as I whimpered in pleasure. I could feel myself close to coming as my coach continued to fuck me in a steady rhythm.

"C-coach Davis..ahhh!," I cried as I felt wave after wave of pleasure surging through me. My orgasm contracted my vaginal muscles, causing my pussy to squeeze and release Coach Davis' cock as he thrusted deep into me and emptied his load of hot cum. He gasped as his own orgasm peeked and fell, and he rested his palms on either side of my thighs, hovering over me as I wrapped my shaking arms around his shoulders and smiled. We kissed again as he pulled slowly out of me.

"I feel a lot better Coach, thanks," I said breathlessly as he laughed.

"Well then Hannah, we may have to continue these little therapy sessions until you're completely healed." He winked, making my heart flutter.