Coastal Cock Fest Ch. 02

Story Info
Old men at the bingo strike the jackpot.
4.6k words
4.48
32.7k
23

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers

Once the traders had left in the morning both Fiona and Alice went back to bed, they had been well and truly put through their paces last night. I knew the area was a bit rough and ready but how easy it had been to find some cock for my whores was ridiculous.

I left them to go back to bed and I went off towards the entertainment area to see what was about and what we could do that evening. After last night I'd already decided we'd stay on site and see who was about and whether I could get my whores noticed.

I found an information board that had the nights entertainment listed with times, not a lot caught my fancy except the disco at eight that evening. Before the disco was bingo which I thought would be something to do and we could get ourselves a nice seat for the disco.

I spent the next few hours relaxing by the pool area having a few cups of coffee and just people watching. There was a lot of families about as you'd expect on one of these sites , but certainly in the lounge areas there were groups of older men.

When I say old I mean easily pensioner age who seemed to be here just to chill out relax and play the bingo games. I watched one particular group of old guys play about four games of day time bingo and then buy up their tickets for the evening session too.

I then began to let my mind wander to thoughts of these older men using my whores, in particular Alice.

When I returned to the caravan they were both up and naked as expected, both were sprawled out on the lounge sofas where they'd spent the previous night being fucked stupid.

We chilled out for the afternoon drinking some steady drinks and I had a nice fuck with each one separately before we set about getting ready. I told them the plan to go bingo first and then we'd stay on site for the disco so they were to dress appropriately for the disco, not the bingo.

It did mean however that when we had bought our tickets and headed in to the main room for bingo all eyes were on them both coupled with disapproving looks from all the elderly women in there.

I noticed the group of men from the afternoon and directed the girls to a table next to theirs on the left hand side.

"Sit here," I told them and they slid in to the seats under the watchful glare of the four old men. I went to fetch a pint and two vodka's and then joined them at the seats.

Two of the men caught my eye that were facing me and smirked and nodded in the direction of Fiona and Alice before winking at me knowingly. These boys had been around, they'd have done some stuff and seen plenty of pussy of that I was sure.

We had a good time during the bingo, we won a few quid which the old boys next to us called beginners luck and as I fetched drinks my whores as instructed on day one interacted with the men. They didn't treat men any different, young or old, they welcomed and invited interaction and then as the night wore on flirtation.

When the bingo had finished and the tables began to be shifted about we found ourselves on a table next to the four. The lights dimmed down and the disco music began to blast out and it became harder to talk and hear.

Fetching drinks gave me a good chance to observe my whores and the behaviour of the group, both Fiona and Alice were welcoming conversation which meant a lot of leaning in close to hear what was being said.

I also noted that they were both seat hopping when one of the men further away wanted to talk so that they could be closer and hear the conversation. It also didn't go unnoticed the glances being shared between the group and their own hushed conversations.

I'd spent over two years observing how Fiona in particular acted and how situations could or couldn't develop, It was clear to me that the more we drank and the longer we were in their company the situation would end up heading in one direction.

The four men were called Frank, Gerald, Reginald and Ken, all were over sixty and were from Mansfield. They were a group of neighbours who were all widowed but enjoyed getting away to Ken's static here on the site four times a year.

Looking over from the bar as I fetched my round I saw Gerald get up and offer his hand to Alice who reluctantly took it before getting to her feet and being led on to the dance floor.

I joined the rest and watched Gerald manhandling Alice round the dance floor with very awkward movements, I could tell that Alice was feeling embarrassed about the situation of dancing with a man old enough to be her granddad.

Gerald looked tired and was mopping his brow so Frank went and took his place much to Alice's annoyance now that she was prevented from joining the table in order to again be pulled close to this old man and manoeuvred round the dance floor.

It was Frank that pulled her close and planted both his big hands on her small arse and rocked her against him in time with the music. I saw Ken nudge Gerald when he noticed that at no point did Alice stop or try to move Frank's hands.

Frank also realising that he wasn't about to be slapped or shouted at lowered his hands to the bottom of her arse and skirt and slid his hands up the back taking her skirt up a little with his wrists.

He turned her back to us and smirked over his shoulder at his friends who were all looking at his hands firmly grasping Alice's young tight bottom.

He groped her arse for the duration of the song and then they both came back to the table with Alice being led conveniently on to the seat on the opposite side of the table between Gerald and Frank.

Alice had only been sat down for a minute or so when I saw her eyes widen and she giggled before flashing me a glance. I left it a second and then knocked my phone off the table on purpose so that I could see under the table.

The dirty old fuckers I said to myself as I looked across between Alice's open legs with the hand of each rubbing up the inside of her smooth thighs. They wasn't quite as high as her knickers yet but with Alice making no attempt to stop them I knew it wouldn't be long before her pussy was reached.

I was soon Franks round at the bar and he asked Reg for some help, I could see them both talking and glancing in our direction. It didn't surprise me when frank took a seat beside me and Fiona and Reginald joined Gerald over next to Alice.

Again she shot me a glance which told me that Frank had certainly passed on the message that the young one was game. I got up and went toilet at this point and stayed out the way for a good ten minutes hoping that with me not being there boundaries would be pushed a bit further.

The seat left for me when I returned was one on the end of the table because in my absence the seating arrangements had altered and Fiona and Alice were now sandwiched between Frank and Gerald and Reg and Ken respectively.

I could also see that the chairs had been moved back about half a foot from the table and from where I was now seated on the end I could see that both Fiona and Alice's legs were open wider than normal.

Every time either man spoke to them they leaned in close to listen and that male would help himself to a feel up the inside of either of their legs which again wasn't stopped or protested against.

This continued over the next twenty minutes or so until it was blatantly obvious that no longer were fingers remaining on thighs but pussies were being stroked through thin thong material.

Again unopposed they were both led to the dance floor by all four men where they spent the next half an hour dancing closely with all the men and being openly fondled and groped.

I didn't take long once seated for them to resume the same earlier position between the men with their legs parted. Things also began to escalate when Frank leaned in and gave Alice a kiss which she returned like she'd been told to do.

Seeing her openly kissing a bloke old enough to be her granddad whilst having her pussy stroked by him and his pensioner friend was a very erotic sight.

Ken then leaned forward down the table to me and said over the music, "Shall we take this back to my van?"

I nodded my approval and with that we all left, Alice on the arm of Frank and Fiona on the arms of Gerald and Reg.

On the way back to Ken's van he walked with me and asked a lot of questions, mainly about Fiona and Alice and what the situation was.

"Don't worry," he said laughing, "Your not the first to come here with a strange set up, these won't be the first women we've had back that are attached to another man, why do you think we like it here so much!" he said laughing.

The caravan we approached after a ten minute walk was far superior to ours, obviously the owned ones were better looked after and from the look of the interior received the full works.

The lounge was spacious and even when we'd all slumped down there was still ample seating, Ken passed beers round and poured vodka for Fiona and Alice and we all shared a drink before Ken made it clear to the women why they had been bought round here.

Like Ken told me on the walk back this wasn't a first so there was no hesitation on his part or embarrassment, he and the other three knew the situation and were old enough and wise enough to control the situation.

Ken stood up and held his hand out to Alice which she took and was pulled to her feet, "Come with me you little tease," he said and led her away to the back of the van and disappeared in to one of the rooms at the back on the right but didn't close the door.

The lounge fell silent and we could all hear the sound of kissing and then a few minutes later ken say, "Oh yeah that's it you young tease suck old Ken's cock."

His mates all cheered him then normal talking resumed whilst Gerald handed out more beers and another large vodka for Fiona. Ten minutes after we'd heard Ken tell Alice to suck his cock she squealed loudly and then said, "God yes fuck me with your old cock," confirming that she had been entered.

"It seems we know what Alice's purpose of being here is," said Frank, turning towards Fiona and taking her drink away to place it on the table. "The question is what purpose do you serve?" he said to her at the same time as reaching out to cup her right breast over her blouse.

"I will serve whatever purpose you see fit," she said drunkenly.

Frank sat back and unzipped his trousers and pushed them down his legs a little and then did the same with his briefs. A big fat soft cock lay across his left thigh and he looked at Fiona and then at his cock before saying, "Get me hard so I can go and fuck that young tease."

I saw Fiona's eyes flash when she realised that he only wanted her to make him hard so that he could go and fuck her daughter. She hated it even now if she thought that Alice was getting more attention as it made her feel as though she was being replaced for the younger model.

I understood where Frank was coming from though, it wouldn't be everyday blokes of this age would get to have a shot at a nineteen year old.

Oh course Fiona adjusted her position on the seat so that she was closer and then lowered her head and stuck out her tongue. She ran her tongue along the length of his fat meat and didn't stop until she had licked and sucked his hairy ball bag.

If he wanted to fuck Alice it seemed she was determined to leave a lasting impression in his mind of just what a wonderful cock sucker she was.

Whilst we all watched Fiona working her magic on Frank's cock Alice's screams split the air once again only this time it was to come as Ken and his old cock worked it's magic on her teenage pussy.

"Sounds like ken's giving her a good time," Gerald laughed and again I saw a flash of jealously flicker in Fiona's eyes as she took her mouth from frank's cock in order to masturbate him quickly for a minute no that his cock was standing to attention.

It was impressive for an old guy I thought, half expecting him to have a shrivelled little pecker, instead he was sporting in excess of seven hard thick inches which was now halfway down Fiona's throat.

Fiona's head was going ten to the dozen when a deep grunt from Ken and the words, "I'm Coming," rang out from the other end of the van followed a minute later by footsteps from the corridor.

Ken walked in to the lounge area naked from the bottom down with his short fat cock bouncing around in front of him with a string of come dangling from the head.

"She's a cracking belt," he said grabbing his bottle of beer and flopping down next to Frank where Fiona was still giving him great head.

"Go on Frank, I told her to wait there as I had a surprise for her, go and surprise the young tart," he said laughing.

Alice was still sprawled on the bed, cunt leaking come and unaware that Ken had told Frank to join her. My whores aren't stupid they knew that the night would head this way I assumed.

Well if she didn't realise she was soon about to as Frank pushed Fiona off and headed up the corridor to the bedroom.

Before he got there Ken had pulled Fiona over to him and said, "Clean me up, that little slut made a right mess on my cock," he said as he directed Fiona's head to his dick where her daughters pussy juice was waiting to be sucked up.

As Ken moaned when her mouth engulfed him Alice shouted out loudly, "Owww shit, owwww your thick," as he wasted no time in filling her hole.

I asked Ken where the loo was and headed up to use it, of course I looked in on the bedroom for a moment and saw Alice's tanned thin legs either side of Frank's big frame between her. His bare white arse was pumping up and down and the squelching told me he was giving her a good fuck.

As I pissed she came, harder and more nosily than with Ken but Frank was packing a bigger cock. When I came out he'd moved round and he was laying on the bed and was lowering Alice's wonderful young body on to his meat.

She reached underneath and grasped Frank's cock to hold it in position then rocked her slit across the helmet before locating her hungry hole and sliding down his shaft.

"Fuck yesssssss," she grunted as she sunk to his pubic bone.

I headed back to the lounge as Frank said, "Ride me."

Fiona had now left Ken and was crouched on the floor on heels between Gerald's legs and was just lowering his briefs to reveal a semi erect thin small cock.

I saw her face change, probably unnoticeable to others but not to me, she wasn't impressed by Gerald's dick but she took it and sucked it non the less. She also reached between her own legs and pulled her gusset aside from her cunt and began furiously rubbing at her own clit.

I knew for a fact that hearing Alice ride an come on cock would be driving her insane and her speedy clit work was a sure sign she needed to come and get filled with cock.

"Look at you dirty bitch, gagging for some cock aren't you?" said Reginald beside Gerald.

"ummm, hmmmmmm," she mumbled still sucking Gerald but looking up with her big eyes at Reginald as if to say, "Come on get behind me or under me." but he didn't move and her attention soon turned back to the small cock she was almost finished making hard.

Another loud grunt from the back of the van signified the end of Alice's second session with her second pussy full of old come.

Unlike Ken who kept it secret that Alice would be entertaining Frank, he strode out the bedroom pleased as punch and shouted down the van, "Who's next?"

"That'll be me," said Gerald pushing Fiona away, her mouth surplus to requirements again now that Alice was available.

She still remained on her haunches rubbing her clit as Frank came back in and stood right in front of her, she opened her mouth and the second cock to come from her daughters cunt filled her mouth to be cleaned.

She actually came whilst Frank's cock was down her throat, her thighs slammed shut on her own fingers and she muffled her own cries out on his thick shaft. As soon as she had finished her thighs opened again and she curled three of her own fingers in to her hole and fucked herself.

Satisfied with her mouth service Frank headed to the toilet, "Go on Gerald give her a good fucking mate," he said in to the bedroom before using the loo.

There certainly wasn't the cries of ecstasy coming from the room like before, Gerald's cock probably not offering much after Ken and Frank had stretched her out.

The sounds of wet slapping skin on skin could be heard though so it wasn't for the want of trying from Gerald.

Reginald had stood up now and crossed to where Fiona was still squatted fingering herself, "You better get me ready for that young tease, Gerald never lasts that long," he said pushing his trousers and briefs down to his ankles freeing a hard almost seven inch cock.

Fiona took him immediately and managed about three minutes of sucking before Gerald emerged from the bedroom with spunk hanging from his little cock. Fiona's mouth was soon passed from Reg to Gerald now that Reginald was on route to the bedroom to give Alice her fourth old cock of the evening.

I followed Reg down as I needed another piss and managed to steal a glance at Alice before he climbed between her legs and fed her red, swollen and come filled cunt his cock.

She looked over his shoulder at me and gritted her teeth, "Yesssss, fill my come filled cunt," she growled.

What a fantastic whore she was becoming.

I looked back in on the way past an she had her eyes closed and her legs wrapped round Reginald's old back pulling him as deep as possible with every thrust.

"That's it, make me come, fuck me, fuck me," she was begging the old man who was wheezing on top of her.

She came for the third time as I cracked another bottle open. The three men where now all sat along the window seat next to each other and Fiona was stood in front of them.

Her skirt was now off and her knickers were round her knees, her blouse was undone and her big tits hung free.

"Keep us all hard, were not finished with that little bitch back there just yet," said Ken.

She bent over in front of me and and swallowed Kens cock in the middle and then grasped the two either side to wank.

The effort she'd put in on her own cunt had left her dripping wet, she was dripping wet for cock that was for sure.

"Do you want some cock in side that pussy of yours too Fiona?" said Ken stroking the back of her hair before gripping it and pulling her head up off his cock.

"Well?"

"Yes, yes I want some cock in my pussy," she spat telling him the truth.

"You'll have to wait until were finished with that tight little bitch back there, it's not everyday we get to fuck a teenager is it chaps?" he asked and they quickly agreed.

I knew that they were thinking Fiona was older and therefore more well used, not as tight. Yes she was well used but Fiona's cunt was still like most twenty some-things. I wasn't going to broadcast this though and left Fiona feeling second rate and unwanted.

She'd hate that. Even more so now that Alice was taking her fourth load of come in her cunt.

"Bring her out with you Reg," shouted Ken.

Reginald entered the room followed by Alice, walking unsteadily and still in her heels. "Go and sort Reg out," he said pushing Fiona off.

She turned and walked over to Reg who was stood in the kitchen area getting a beer, as he slurped his bottle she bent and took his pussy covered dick like she had the previous three and clean him off.

When done she stood up and looked down at her daughter sat on Ken's dick reverse cowgirl, her legs were splayed so that myself, Reg and Fiona could see that her cunt was fully to the brim. Her clit was exposed now that her cunt lips were pulled wide and it looked big and sensitive.

She had her feet on Ken's thighs and was slowly pushing up and down his meat with her hands on his grey haired chest.

MILowner
MILowner
1,184 Followers
12