Coaxed: Poolside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fucked her silly. Her hair was a mess. Her body was covered with dirt and grease. He twisted her in every position imaginable and fucked her until midnight. Finally he had cum too many times and couldn't get it up any more and poor Katie was ready for sleep. She rolled off his cock, pulled herself off his long shaft. As she rolled over, his big cock slipped out of her pussy and dropped to the side. She lay down, tired, dirty, and covered in cum. Her large tits were sore from his squeezing and grabbing and slapping and smacking. She had tit fucked him for an hour. He even fucked her up the ass. She was sore all over.

"So do I get the room?" Katie asked.

"The room is yours honey." The manager grunted.

"What about that other woman?" Katie asked.

"Oh her, she's a prostitute that lives next door. She was just joking around. No ones lived here for the past year but me. This is my room. You don't mind sharing the bed with me do you?"

Moments later...

Katie was dressed and walking down the street. By the time she got home, the sun was rising. She crawled into bed and passed out. When Katie woke up, she looked outside and saw her father gardening out in the back yard. She got dressed in her g-string bikini and went out back.

He dad looked up. "Still mad at me?", he asked.

"No, are you made at me?", She asked.

"No." He walked over a gave her a big hug. "So it's time to go back to Mr. McDonalds house for work."

"I'm gonna skip it." She laid her head on his big hairy chest. He wasn't so bad looking after all, just a little hairy.

"How come?" Her dad was surprised.

"He just wants to pay me twenty dollars to suck his dick; it's hardly worth it."

"He paid you twenty dollars to suck his dick?" her father pulled away from her and looked her in the eye, his arms still wrapped around her waist.

"Don't give me a hard time, I've had a tuff night and don't want to hear it dad." She laid her head back on his chest.

"Baby." He said.

"Yes?"

"You know I love you baby." Her dad said, hugging her gently.

"Yes daddy." She said in a baby voice.

"I'll gladly pay you fifty dollars if you suck my dick." He said with a smile.

"Really?" She said with joy. Fifty dollars was a lot of money to her at this point after all she had been through.

"Of course. You can suck my dick all summer, as much as you want. You'll be a rich girl by the end the break. How about it?"

"Daddy you're the best." Katie said as she dropped to her knees and pulled her fathers shorts down. She looked up at his eight inch dick. "Wow, dad, you're huge."

"Thanks baby, now let's see if you know how to swallow."

"Oh yeah dad, I'm good at that." She said as she slid her tounge along his dick.

Katie took the entire length of his dick down her throat.

Harry sighed and looked up. Bob the neighbor was watching Katie suck her dad's dick and he didn't look too happy with what he saw. Katie was bobbing up and down on Harry's dick like a little girl on a sea saw. Harry just smiled and gave Bob the finger as his daughter deep throated him -- poolside.