Cobblers Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CafeExtreme
CafeExtreme
455 Followers

"That's one soiled cunt" said David appreciably.

"Just the start, perhaps" added Ray.

With little further ado, I again felt hands on my hips and bum and the probing of a hard cock around my cunt. Ray slid his dick inside my cunt that still had Joe's gametes oozing out of it. There was a squelchy sound as Ray slid his hardened cock right into me. I then felt a slick finger at my bumhole, poking my anal entrance firmly, but unhurriedly. Ray had his cock buried in my hairless cunt and just rocked back and forth gently as he went to work on my anal opening. I felt him dip his finger tip between the clenching sphincter before withdrawing and then repeating the stimulation, gradually slipping more of his finger into my anal cavity.

Once he had worked his entire finger into me, he started to finger fuck my anus in smooth strokes with a single digit. All the time his hard cock was embedded in my gooey cunt, slowly sliding in and out, his cock withdrawing nearly all the way out, before teasingly sliding all the way back in. Without warning a second finger plunged into my bum alongside the one that had been buggering me. I gasped at the surprise sensation of further girth in my bumhole. My asshole was now being briskly fucked by Ray's fingers as his cock filled my cunt.

I could feel another tumultuous drunken climax build, but then Ray took his fingers out of my bum and his cock out of my cunt. It was only momentary disappointment as I felt his cockhead at my well primed bumhole. With little effort my anus accommodated Ray's dick and he spread my asscheeks wide, no doubt to accentuate the ribald view of his dick disappearing and re-emerging from my anus. There was some more movement behind me and then I felt fingers reach under me and start to rub my cum infused cunt as Ray fucked my bum. The fingers zeroed in on my enflamed clit and started to wickedly and expertly run around the edges of it and then squeezing it deftly. I couldn't hold off any longer, Ray was getting more urgent with his bum fucking and the fingers on my clit were sending me insane with lust. I started to climax uncontrollable, an orgasmic spasm that consumed my entire body. I was only peripherally aware of Ray reaching his own orgasm inside my anal cavity. I collapsed forward in a post orgasm daze, Ray's cock slipping out of me and a torrent of sperm being released from bumhole.

I was exhausted but not satiated, but I needed to catch my breath. Joe bought me a plastic cup of water before telling me that they still had more in store for me. Both Joe and David's cock were fully erect again. Ray's cock was partly flaccid and clearly sticky after fucking my ass, cum matted through his grey pubic hairs.

As I sat there I looked down at my cunt. My entire vulva was reddened by the stimulation, in particular my cuntlips. Sperm had either partly or wholly dried on my skin in rivulets. I wasn't left to my own devices for very long though. David got up and stood behind me, shifting me to face more or less the bushes again, and commenced massaging my tits while resting his rigid cock against my back. Ray and Joe looked on from either side of me as David's fingers encircled and teased my tits. Cupping them and then squeezing them firmly, tweaking the nipples with a pincer like grip, all the while, his hot cock pressed against my back.

I was starting to get seriously aroused again. David whispered in my ear that he was going to lay down and he wanted me to mount him while I faced the bushes. He removed his hands from my tits and I got up as he laid down and got himself comfortable. He held his dick upwards as I straddled him. As I grabbed his cock and moved it against the opening of my cunt he said.

"Wrong hole my dear. I want to fuck your ass."

I had had plenty of anal sex over the years but had never taken up the bum from on top. Sensing my uncertainty, Joe and Ray helped me get into position and held me underneath my thighs above David's cock as he positioned it against my anal opening. The two other men lowered me slowly to begin with as David's cockhead pushed past my sphincter, suddenly both Ray and Joe released their grip and I dropped down sharply, impaling myself on David's cock, gasping as I did so.

To begin with things were a bit awkward. David asked me to lift myself up a bit, relax and stay still to begin with. I lifted myself up until it felt like about half of his cock remained inside my bum. He then grabbed both asscheeks and started to lift his pelvis up off the beach and in staccato jabs started to fuck my anus. As he did this and I relaxed and got use to the position, his cock slid into me more smoothly. Joe and Ray stood either side of me, watching my bum being fucked, commenting on how debauched I was and how good it looked to see my hot ass being fucked.

David then stopped and asked to put my lower back against his belly, while keeping his cock wedged inside my bum. I did so, and David reached around and held me from underneath my thighs, and took some of my weight, before asking me draw my knees up and outwards. My bum was now skewered by his lovely cock. This was much more comfortable. David was now able to slide the full length of his cock smoothly into me and he did so, fucking be strongly. I could almost feel the unknown and unenumerated pairs of eyes in the bushes, staring at me being anally fucked. Maybe it was just my drunken imagination, maybe it wasn't.

David then stopped fucking me momentarily, as he shifted us both around slightly, as he did so he said, "Get reading for a pounding Jocelyn, we have been only warming up, boys he said to Ray and David, here comes some gape."

With that he fucked my anus hard, pistoning into me. It may not have been for long but it felt longer than it was as I held my breath. As I screamed through gritted teeth, he all of a sudden whipped my ass of his dick and spread my asscheeks wide, displaying my open asshole to Ray and Joe (and maybe those in the bushes). It was rough sex, but I loved it. Another three times I was fucked hard and then had my open bumhole displayed. Both Ray and Joe had started tugging on their cocks as I was thoroughly buggered by David. Finally he fucked me hard again, this time pushing himself over the edge and cumming inside my distended anal tunnel.

As I was lifted off his cock, I felt more sperm run from asshole and I looked down to see David's cock covered in cum.

It was getting dark and a little cool by now, but the lingering sunset still shed a soft glow across the beach. I was given another glass of water and a little time to savour the wonderful sunset. I knew though that the old pervs hadn't finished with me and that I wanted to climax at least one more time as well. Joe this time laid down on the beach and beckoned me on top of him. His big cock again slid into my welcoming cunt and I rode him, grinding into him, stimulating my clit against him as I did so. Ray moved around and thrust his cock towards my mouth. As I continued to fuck Joe, I sucked Ray, tasting the dried cum from before.

I started to climax again, furiously fucking Joe's big cock. Each time I rammed myself down against him, it was like an electric shock as my cunt accepted all of Joe's big cock and my clit was stimulated. My eyes lolled back in my head and I arched my back into a near impossible angle as I gripped the embedded cock inside me with my cunt. My scream was long and loud, a crescendo of lust that I am sure would have been heard several suburbs away. I convulsed and flopped forward as I slid down from the pinnacle of my orgasm. Joe had not yet cum, he had weathered my orgasmic storm and his hard cock was still nestled inside me.

"One more surprise for you, my dearest, one more surprise."

Ray had moved to my bum and was fondling my asscheeks. I expected to now be double penetrated, something that I had experienced a number of time and enjoyed. Joe shifted around and had me lean and push myself forward. As I did so I was waiting for Ray's cock to sink into my battered bumhole. I was wrong. I felt his fat cock probing at my already occupied cunt. Fuck, could my poor vagina take this, I asked myself. The answer was yes. With a huge thrust, Ray pushed his cock into my cunt, alongside the existing inhabitant. I screamed and bit my lip at the intense sensation of being filled by so much hard cock. It was my first time having two cocks inside my cunt simultaneously. I am sure it wouldn't work with less experienced suitors, but my Cobblers Beach colleagues were just wonderful cocksmiths.

I just groaned as Ray started moving his cock into me, sliding it alongside Joe's. I tried to relax my cunt as best I could but the girth was eye watering. I grunted with each stroke. Joe had been fairly still but after only a minute or so he started bucking upwards. I looked into his eyes and saw the lust filled gaze of a man about to cum. His eyes closed and his neck arched as he thrust hard against my body. He slumped back, spent, but Ray continued to fuck my clogged cunt. He didn't last much longer either, shooting a load of semen to mingle with Joe's inside me. Both evacuated my cunt quickly, which released another torrent of cum from my over exerted sex organ. As I looked up in the almost faded light, I could see that Ray and Joe's softening cocks were glistening with shared seed.

I was comprehensively spent. My gluttonous cunt thoroughly satiated. My poor bum was sore from the spankings and the immense penetration. I was still drunk and thought that I had had enough and it was time to go home, shower and sleep it off. My three old pervs looked spent as well, the impromptu coupling was reaching its denouement. It was now dark and we all agreed to pack it up. We all dressed ourselves and the three of them walked with me through the track and back to the street. They offered to walk me home, but I was fine and we bade farewell. Ray gave me his card and told me to ring anytime if I needed a lazy day livened up.

I walked home slowly and gingerly. I was tired and a little sore, but I had no regrets. It was without doubt the most debauched sexual escapade of my life, fucking three old men in public, but I am a confident and liberated woman who loves no strings attached sex. A few days later, I started masturbating again, my mind replaying the events and wondering how I could top the escapade. Where there's a will there's a way.

CafeExtreme
CafeExtreme
455 Followers
12