Cobra Crew: Freeing Escobar Ch. 03

Story Info
Criminals take advantage of travel time with their hostages.
4.1k words
4.4
59.9k
5

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers

The third of a six-part story. Don't forget to leave me with thoughts and feedback. Enjoy!

Disclaimer: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

===================================

"Mmmm, aahh, mmMM! Don't you dare stop, agent."

The scenes in both travelling vehicles were oddly similar, with Escobar basking in his domination of Deputy Sofia Cortez, while Cammy was deriving pleasure from her captive, Special Agent Jessica Koch. The lusty brunette had her victim working feverishly between her legs, pinching hard on Jessica's exposed nipple when she believed her energy level was drooping.

The blonde's coerced effort was at best amateurish, but the leader of the Cobra Crew helped to improve her own experience by grinding her cunt against the extended tongue. She sighed in pleasure when her erogenous clit was raked across the lips of the unwilling agent.

Cammy did not leave the agent the luxury of clothing, stripping her of the blouse and khaki pants, and tore her white intimates off her body. Handcuffed, the ATF agent looked away in shame as Cammy freely examined her tender body in detail, letting her hands wander through the soft, pale skin, while lingering on the forbidden parts.

"Put this in you." The brunette ordered simply, pushing the used, still-moist vibrator into the palm of the agent. Cammy enjoyed the sickened look on the woman's face, who knew full well that the sex toy was pried from her fellow hostage mere feet away from her. She was also amused to see Jessica struggling mightily to insert the device with her wrists handcuffed behind her back.

"Come on, you're almost there, agent." She said in mock encouragement, which was met with icy daggers from the eyes of her victim. Her glance did soften a little when the device was powered on inside her, sending waves of unfamiliar vibrations through her most sensitive parts.

There were usually more games on Cammy's list, but the assailant was impatient tonight, having already witnessed her crew pleasuring themselves on the two Sheriff's deputies. So after taking a handful of pictures, Cammy undid her uniform in front of her victim, who became very alarmed at the sight of Cammy's bare, shaved pussy.

"You can't be serious." She exclaimed.

"Oh, I'm very serious. Come here, bitch." She said, forcing the agent down between her legs at gunpoint.

"This is sexual assault-- MMrrrnnhhh!!!" The agent's protests were muted when her thick lips were crushed against Cammy's gooey labia. Notorious among her crew for her plentiful secretions, the leader moaned in pleasure while she spread her pearly cream all over a horrified Jessica's cheeks, nose and mouth.

Not quite satisfied at the agent's first-ever attempt, Cammy pulled the gasping woman back -- before pinching her nostrils shut and drawing her back in.

"I better feel your tongue deep in my slit, agent, or you won't breathe again."

With her lungs burning and the musky taste building around her mouth, Jessica had no choice but suck in air and lap up at the swollen pussy lips before her. The agent was suddenly struck with one peculiar thought: there was no way in hell that this was going into her report.

***

Back in the police Tahoe SUV, Escobar's quiet grunts replaced the loud and raucous action. With his heart still pumping intensely after his long-awaited climax, the arms-dealer ordered Sofia to "clean up". He made clear his meaning by yanking the dampish sports bra from her mouth.

Fearful of the repercussions, the deputy bent over and licked at the limping member, swallowing any trail of sticky fluids she could see. She looked up expectantly after a couple of minutes, but his venomous stare sent her back to running her tongue along the length of his cock.

"Kiss it. Lick the balls." He muttered, rewarding her efforts with a soft pat on her police cap. "You are an adorable slut, deputy So-fee-Yaa."

***

"Not bad for your first time." The brunette supposed. The flush of crimson on Jessica's face, as she turned away in disgust, appeared to confirm Cammy's hypothesis.

Still catching her breath after the intense wave of orgasm, Cammy didn't mind the inexperience. After all, coercing an unwilling federal agent only heightened the assault experience for her. She decided to give the agent a break by turning off the vibrator inside her. She chuckled at the clear, sticky fluids on her fingers when she reached for the intrusion, and the way Jessica squirmed to avoid her touch.

With her own needs fulfilled for now, it was time to get down to business. Fortunately for the Cobra Crew leader, the next part of her plan should remain extremely enjoyable.

"Stay still, agent. Face on the ground."

Leaving the humiliated agent for a moment, Cammy moseyed over to their other hostage. Deputy McNamara laid there on her back, with her cuffed wrists pulled high above her face. The handcuffs themselves were attached to a metal bar. Without her deputy partner to bound against, Ryan had simply tied her knees and ankles together. The blindfold and gag were still tightly in place.

"Let's see..." Cammy straddled the policewoman, settling her bare ass upon Rachel's tummy. Her first task was to hook her thumbs into the waist of Rachel's floral panties and wiggle them down. "Don't fight me, bitch, or I will cut you up." Providing some context for the touch of cold metal on her legs, the brunette sliced through the dead knots with ease.

But her freedom was short-lived. "Move your right leg up... like this." Taking advantage of the policewoman's athleticism, Cammy pulled until the back of Rachel's heel almost touched the tender flesh just below her bottom. Rachel groaned in protest when she felt rope tightening around her ankle and thigh, forcing her legs into a kneeling position, with her knees pointed skyward.

The deputy's moans grew louder when Cammy easily swatted apart her thighs and lightly slapped her exposed pussy repeatedly. The dark amber-ish curls, some matted with Rachel's sweet juices, were a source of fascination for the brunette. She planted tingling kisses on her bush, and left her with a long, lazy pass of her tongue over her quivering pussy.

"Ever had a woman eat your pussy?" Cammy whispered softly into the deputy's ear, taking the opportunity to nibble on her earlobes. A vehement shake from Rachel was her response. "No? Today is your lucky day then, deputy. Hang tight -- I'll be right back."

"Hold still, Agent Koch." Jessica was surprised to find herself released from the handcuffs. But powerful kicks to her calves brought her swiftly to her hands and knees. The blonde looked up to see the deputy's legs spread lewdly before her.

"Here's the deal." The brunette leaned in, her voice dropping to a throaty whisper. "You have five minutes to bring this bitch to an orgasm. Uh-uh, shh--" Her hand shot across to cover Jessica's mouth. "Not a word out of your mouth. You can do this willingly, or I can fuck you both in the ass with this--" Cammy displayed an oversized rubber dildo, to the agent's alarm and disgust. "-- then make you to go at it. If she doesn't cum in five minutes, same thing -- I will fuck you both really good with this."

The bewildered agent felt the chills down her spine when the head of the dildo was placed at her vulnerable asshole. "Four minutes, forty-five seconds. Time's a wastin', agent."

A second twirl with the dildo at her puckered hole convinced Jessica to take the threat seriously. Not sure where to start, she started to caress her target's thighs with her trembling hands. With a deep breath, the agent dipped her head and placed her lips on Rachel's pubic bush. In response, the deputy fought back, lifting her pelvis and almost knocking the unsuspecting blonde off her.

Jessica was momentarily stunned, but the dildo was shoved more forcefully against her ass.

"Four minutes, honey."

"Damn you." She whispered, disdain in her voice.

"I am so ready to use this on both of you. Less than four minutes now."

Frustrated, the agent dove back in, this time climbing on the deputy's torso and applying more force to her thighs. This time, she was able navigate past her curls to suck on the wet, salty folds.

Rachel's thrashing continued, but it resulted in the opposite effect when her already-stimulated clit inadvertently stroked itself across Jessica's suckling lips. The deputy squealed in delight at the dazzling sensation, and Jessica worked her nose and tongue back and forth across the hardened nub.

Her face slick with salty wetness, the agent pulled back and slipped one, then two fingers deep into Rachel's willing pussy. Wordlessly, they settled on a dance rhythm, with the deputy elevating herself to meet the penetrating fingers. Reaching behind her, Jessica did what she would want done to her -- and massaged the deputy's firm, round tits, relishing the contrast of the lacey texture of the bra with the softness of her milky skin.

Heavy moaning escaped behind the gag, as Rachel's defenses broke down one by one. When the blonde returned to providing oral pleasure, her tongue twirled in as deep as it would go. The deputy gladly accommodated Jessica's probing thumb at her puckered anus -- she gently pressed on the delicate button, all the while increasing her efforts on the swollen pussy.

"Mmmpppphhhh!!" With a final mash of her cunt against Jessica's hot mouth, the strawberry blonde lost control and came hard. A douse of hot, creamy fluid flowed out, and the agent lapped it all up in stride. An abrupt jab of her clit with the tongue caused Rachel to tense up again -- as a second wave of bliss rippled through her.

The two were so engaged in their tryst, they weren't aware that Cammy was hovering over them, with her smartphone camera recording every moment to HD digital video. The Cobra Crew leader was ecstatic at the outcome, since prior forced "coupling" have rarely resulted in such intense, raw passion. She found her fingers wandering down between her own legs during the heated exchange.

"Fifteen seconds left. Well done, agent." The brunette whispered. "Your turn to be rewarded."

With that, she slowly tore the strips of duct tape from Rachel's mouth, and relieved her of the soggy panties in her mouth. The purpose was unmistakable when she smacked Jessica's bare bottom, until she lowered her puffy vagina down to Rachel's ready mouth.

The distinct, musky odour was almost overwhelming, but the blindfolded Rachel stuck out her tongue gingerly, until she tasted the woman's juices. At first, she wanted to turn away, but with nowhere to go, she exhaled and tried again. To Cammy's delight, the deputy began to lick sloppily.

Keeping the phone camera trained on the busy couple, Cammy reached for her earpiece.

"Vixen, pass me the data on our ATF agent. Confirmed, I see it downloading in the background. Oh no, we haven't started the conversation yet, the first part of the improvised plan is going very well. Yes, our two guests are very -- engaged at the moment. Yours too? Perfect."

"Romeo, pull us off at the next exit. I want to go through the data with Vixen."

"You got it." Came the reply over the headset. "One more thing, boss?"

"Yeah?"

"It's pure torture listening to the two bitches going at it."

"Noted, Romeo. But I need you to drive. We will see what we can do when we arrive at East Hudson."

"You're the best, boss."

***

The Cobra Crew leader took a final look at her smartphone, committing to memory the figures displayed on the screen.

"Okay, agent. Time to talk."

The captured ATF agent had little to say. After being treated to a mind-blowing orgasm from the deputy's ferocious licking of her pussy, Jessica was trussed up again, rope strapping her arms behind her, on top of the handcuffs that held her wrists together. Following their brief stop, the brunette returned to the vehicle with a lengthy bar which was soon tied to the agent's ankles, leaving her legs spread wide apart.

Jessica was very much conflicted -- she cursed herself for being caught up in the action with the deputy hostage -- but she could not just brush off the intensity and pleasure of being "forced" onto another woman. The threats, bondage and adrenaline all contributed to her reaction, she explained to herself.

Cammy slipped next to the preoccupied agent, tracing circles around her bare nipples. Just as Jessica softened at the attention, her captor clamped down on both nipples with her fingers and squeezed hard.

"Listen up, agent. I'm going to make this plain and simple." The brunette warned, smacking Jessica's vulnerable cheeks to quiet the woman. "You are going to make a choice here: join us... or suffer the consequences."

"Excuse me?" The agent could hardly believe her ears. "Join you? What the hell does that mean?"

"Excellent question." Cammy allowed a smile, all the while playing with the blonde's bare breasts. "It means you will help us in your role as an ATF agent."

"You... you want to use me as your... mole?" She asked, incredulous. "What-- why would I do that?"

"Why, I'm glad you asked, Agent Koch. I'll give you the two outcomes if you didn't join us. Number one, we have incriminating evidence that you collaborated and aided Escobar's escape from federal custody."

"What?! That's complete bullshit!!" She reacted, furious at the suggestion. "I would never help..."

"It won't be that way at all to your colleagues. All I have to do is press a key, and you will receive fifty grand from one of Escobar's offshore holdings. With some 'recovered' emails, they will start put together the pieces. Your mother's medical costs are such a drain on you financially."

The brunette continued. "I mean, how could anyone keep up with paying twenty-two-hundred a day? $2,255, to be exact? That's an insane daily amount for the last two weeks, and then for the foreseeable future? You are down to two hundred dollars in your bank account, your three credit cards are totally maxed out, and your line of credit is about done. You need to re-mortgage your place as soon as you get back, don't you? See, agent, you are very, very desperate for money..."

The colour drained from the agent's face at the mention of her ailing mother, the accurate figures and her dire financial state.

"... and so Escobar tempts you and offers you a way out. The e-mail correspondence will show you scheming to break him free. The cash will follow -- and we will ensure the money trail comes straight to you."

"Y-you can't be serious."

"I am very serious, Agent Koch. You see, there's also your sexual assault of the female deputy."

"My -- what?!"

"Picture the e-mails: Escobar starts corrupting you. The day-in, day-out of one-on-one interrogation is wearing you down. He seduces you, and suggests all sorts of nasty things you can do together -- like taking out your sexual frustration on the hostages. He's already having his fun with Deputy Cortez."

"He is what? The sick bastard!"

"No... you will be the sicko when they see this video." The audio was muted, but the images clearly showed the blonde climbing on to the tied-down deputy and going after her exposed pussy. Jessica gulped at the scene -- she could hardly believe how aggressive she was... the incredible sensation of lowering her hot, wet cunt on to her struggling face... the agent had to pull her eyes away from the screen.

"We just have to line up some shit about your growing bi-sexual interest and the videos will be the proof. Put that together with your financial situation, your career will be absolutely finished. It will be a miracle if they don't put you away for the rest of your life."

"You can't do that..." Shocked, the agent slowly came to the realization that she was defenseless against the would-be charges. Even in the best-case-scenario of clearing her name, she would be suspended without pay and likely kept behind bars during the investigation, which would be months, if not years. That would leave her mom to...

"What do you want from me, exactly?" She demanded, after several minutes of silence.

"Cooperation. It's in our best interest to establish a reliable federal source. You provide us with data and we will keep you well-funded, discreetly of course. You'll be a victim tonight, just like the others. Once you return to work, we will contact you when there when we need you."

"But..."

"We will setup an account for your mother's health spending. To the IRS, it will look like insurance has kicked in."

"This is crazy. What if I'm discovered? How can I even trust you?"

"You are a smart cookie, you'll find a way to stay under the radar." Cammy nodded, as her hand trailed along her captive's chin. "You can't trust me, but really, what choice do you have? Oh, it goes without saying, this deal is our little secret."

The brunette pointed to the bound deputy, who lay hogtied on the ground. Jessica saw that they had placed a pair of headphones over her ears. The heavily-padded blindfold and panties gag furthered her sensory deprivation.

"If you dare to tell anyone, the e-mails and videos will immediately surface, and your mother, resting peacefully in Room 1218 of Lincoln Memorial Hospital..." The cold gesture with the finger across her throat summed it up for the agent.

"This can't be happening." The downcast agent whispered. No training could have prepared her for being blackmailed. But the alternative wasn't so bad, right? Especially when it comes down to choosing between life in prison and financial stability?

"I'll give you some time to decide, Agent Koch." Into her headset, she added, "ETA to Checkpoint X-Ray in ten minutes, Vixen. Let Escobar know."

"Roger that, Cobra. How are things with the ATF agent?"

Cammy winked at the helpless blonde. "She is considering our offer. Cobra out."

The two vehicles pulled off the main road again, and came to a stop at the edge of a corn field. "Checkpoint X-Ray" allowed the crew a secluded area for the flurry of activities that followed.

At Cammy's direction, Escobar slipped back into the prisoner's orange jumpsuit and allowed himself to be handcuffed again. The Mexican proudly shared details of his time with the submissive deputy. However, Cammy had already scanned through the recorded videos, and knew he had exaggerated his 'abilities'.

An exhausted Sofia Cortez, her bottom still glowing red from a round of spanking, found herself re-united with her partner, who remain tied up in the van.

Ryan worked on the two deputy captives again, putting the two in a classic '69' position, with Rachel lying on the bottom. After Sofia was ordered to lie down on top, the former linebacker wordlessly seized their arms and forced them to embrace each other. He was quick with the ropes, easily tying their crossed wrists together before adding handcuffs on them. He added a spreader bar for each woman, before ensuring their faces were positioned directly over the other's pussy.

The two deputies soon found it impossible not to avoid each other's musky-smelling crotch. Long threads of rope circled their waists and shoulders, securing their coerced intimacy. The two whimpered in a weak protest when Ryan took his time squeezing and stroking their bodies, but their gags muffled the sound. At least the blindfolds prevented them from seeing any more than they wanted to.

And so Rachel and Sofia did not witness the leader of the Cobra Crew dressing up in the police uniform again, nor did they see Ryan putting the stolen U.S. Marshals badge on his suit jacket, instantly establishing the appearance of being legitimate law enforcement officers.

The kidnapped ATF agent was perplexed when Valerie removed all her cuffs and rope from her. As Jessica rubbed her wrists, Cammy threw her a thin, baby-blue tank top, and the pair of khakis she was wearing earlier. "Put them on."

hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers
12