Cobra Crew: Freeing Escobar Ch. 06

Story Info
Last round of fun with the hostages before the exit.
4k words
4.41
37.9k
3

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers

The last of the six-part story! An epilogue part is included, to leave some room for a sequel(?). Your feedback and comments are welcomed. Enjoy the read!

Disclaimer: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

====================================

"Agh! Fuuuuccck!!" Escobar bellowed as he spouted repeatedly into Jessica's mouth. On instinct, the ATF agent tried to pull away, but there was no escape from his vice-like grip on the bundle of her hair at the base of her skull. Her second instinct was to spit out the hot semen, but she had little room to maneuver with his thick tool filling over half of her oral cavity.

"Accept every single drop, agent!" He ordered gravely, as if reading her mind. "Do not dare allow ANY to leave your mouth. Every drop shall bring about a multiple of ten lashes on your pussy."

Jessica responded with an alarmed groan. For emphasis, he added, "Yes, my pet. Ten painful lashes for every drop. I will allow you one minute to avoid such an occurrence."

Escobar smiled when the sensible agent earnestly bathed his throbbing head with her tongue, and urgently swallowing what she could. The arms-dealer sighed as he savoured the sensations of her twirling tongue and smooching lips, releasing his grip only after his erection softened.

"One minute has passed, Miss Koch." Escobar grinned when the ATF agent made a loud 'pop' sound as she desperately sucked on his exiting cock one last time. They both looked down and saw that it was 'clean', aside from the traces of sparkly, ruby-red lipstick marks. His entire cock was glistening with her saliva.

But unbeknown to Jessica, a gob of thick cum had already escaped from the corner of her mouth. Escobar had set her up for a challenge she had no chance of meeting.

"Parra malo!" Escobar feigned anger at the 'discovery', and used his fingers to scoop up the sticky liquid and shoved it back into her mouth. "Suck them clean, you bitch!" Escobar demanded, and toyed with her tongue before withdrawing and slapping the defenseless agent twice across her cheeks.

Jessica cried out softly and glared back in defiance, but her humiliation and fear was very visible. With her wrists and ankles cuffed behind her to the metal bars, the blonde agent knew she was entirely in his mercy. Kneeling on the holding cell floor, she was keenly aware of her lewdly-spread -- and vulnerable -- vagina.

"Miss Koch, your performance, your... blowjob, as you Americans call it, was simply magnificent. It is ... a shame, as you also like to say, that Escobar must give you ten lashes to your pussy." He searched through the bag and came up with a brown leather belt. Jessica screamed in shock when he whipped the belt hard on the ground, inches from her pussy.

"No wait, please, Escobar, y-you can't hit me... there with that, that thing. It'll split me open... AHH!" She screamed again when the belt bore down even closer. She was already backed up to the metal bars.

"Unfortunately, you are correct. I have performed many times in the past, and the results are... messy." She stared at him blankly, unable to tell if he was bluffing. "I am also certain you will scream loud and annoying sounds, so I must silence you during your... discipline." He made another show of ruffling through the bag, and returned with a large, pink rubber ball gag. He pounced on her lips again with his before forcing her jaws open.

"No, uhh, noo, puh-lease, Es-co...bar, I-- do-anny...phing" She panted desperately as the rubber ball approached. He appeared bemused, and released his grip.

"Anything? Are you proposing a counter-offer to Escobar?"

"Agh, please don't hit-- No, AHH you bastard!" The belt came down again, this time making contact with her inner thigh, instantly turning the patch of skin crimson. Tears streamed from her beautiful emerald eyes.

"Pleading is not a counter-offer, Miss Koch!!" He thundered, before quickly dropping to a whisper. "This is your final opportunity. What do you propose?"

For the second time tonight, Jessica came to the dreadful realization she had no options. She has already made a deal with the devil, and would have to do so again. Determined to survive and play the game, she wetted her lips and looked up at her tormentor helplessly.

"Escobar, I will do whatever you want, in exchange for not whipping me."

"Very well." His friendly smile returned. "You can masturbate for me. I wish to see you bringing yourself to an orgasm."

Her heart sank again, but she stopped herself from swearing at him.

"NO further delays: masturbate, or receive your lashes. What shall it be, Miss Koch?"

"I... I will... do the former." She uttered slowly, fully defeated. As much as she loathed the idea of stimulating herself in front of the Mexican, it was clearly the lesser of two evils.

"Oh no, Miss Koch. Tell Escobar exactly what you are to do." He replied with a hearty laugh.

"I... I will mas-masturbate. And... cum. For you, Escobar."

"Magnificent." He commended, before taking her by the hair and slapping her face with his hanging member. He laughed crudely as the blonde squeezed her eyes shut to the humiliation.

"You will need your left hand for this, I suppose." He said with nonchalance, as he released her left wrist from the handcuffs. Then he retreated to the bench and sat back.

"You may commence, Miss Koch. Do not forget the consequences of a... half-assed job." For effect, the belt whipped down on the floor again.

"Wear your bello smile and make yourself very, very sexy for Escobar."

With a deep breath, the ATF agent plastered on her best smile for the former prisoner. Then she willed her free hand to squeeze her tender breasts, soothing her sore, hardened nipples, before going down between her legs.

The wetness waiting there came as no surprise to her, since Escobar had penetrated and came in her earlier. But one touch with her fingers and Jessica knew her own juices were still flowing. Being dominated by the bastard was turning her on.

Instead of confronting her moral dilemma, Jessica sought escape. Her eyes closed, the blonde imagined she was home alone in her shower -- and began to rub her sensitive clit.

Three feet away, Escobar licked his chops, determined to commit to memory every single detail of his triumph.

***

Ryan checked the ropes on the policewoman one more time. His double knots were secure -- Samantha was not going anywhere without some serious help. He reached out and pinched her exposed nipples, and was pleased with the quiet, muffled response.

The state lieutenant, wearing nothing but her torn stockings, was bound spread-eagle to her desk. Her hands were tied to two desk legs above her head, and rope were laced around her ankles to the other legs of the desk.

They had shifted the table so that Samantha's would-be rescuers would be treated to a ravishing view of her dripping pussy. On closer examination, they would hear and see the active egg-shaped vibrator buried deep inside of her. Upon further examination, they would discover a chrome butt plug occupying her asshole.

It would be a while before her rescuers could communicate with her -- Cammy had wrapped duct tape around her head, creating an excessive blindfold. Her mouth was similarly taped shut, but only after stuffing Samantha's mouth with her own pair of yellow panties and bra.

As a final touch, Ryan intertwined some wires to the phone charger cable, then connected them to the policewoman's work cell phone. On the other end, he tied the wires to the buzzing vibrator -- completing the dangerous-looking illusion for the State Police bomb disposal squad to deal with. It was an easy way to distract the authorities, so they simply told the lieutenant they had her booby-trapped.

"Goodbye, Lieutenant Slut." Cammy whispered in her ear. "Thank you for sharing the intimate details of your affairs with us. I'm thinking some parts of tonight can be kept between us. Do you want us to keep your dirty little secret, you fucking whore?"

The policewoman's head bopped up and down repeatedly.

"Yeah? Oh, but it will cost you, Lieutenant Slut. Are you willing to pay a price for us to keep your dirty little secret?"

She bopped her head madly again.

"Very good, slut. And do you still remember the e-mail we gave you?"

Another nod.

"The moment they make you change your password, send it to us. Remember, we'll be watching. One wrong move and we will post everything online, got it?"

"Mmmpph-hmmm"

"That's a good little slut. Now stay quiet and enjoy the ride -- the battery's good all night." She patted the humming vibrator, causing the cop to moan in lust.

"We'll be in touch." Cammy gave her twat one last slap and nodded to Ryan, who nodded affirmatively in silence. They were both fully dressed again and ready to go.

"Vixen, come in. We are heading out. Can you confirm LA2 is clear?"

"-- Hold, Cobra, do not proceed, I repeat, hold. Standby." The pair looked up at each other in alarm. A long thirty seconds passed by before Val's voice returned through the headset. "LA2 is now clear, I repeat, LA2 is now clear. Building cameras show your path is clear."

Relieved, the duo exited the office and locked the door behind. Cautiously, they pushed the two carts of evidence to the elevator, but the floor was deserted. It wasn't until they were inside the elevator before Cammy spoke again.

"Report, Vixen. What the hell happened?"

"Escobar was late to the party, he took out the guard just as you called. You can probably guess why the motherfucker was late."

***

Escobar couldn't help but turn around one more time. It was eight minutes past one, and the arms-dealer has always pride himself on being punctual. Tonight will be an exception.

The ATF agent who tormented him for months was exactly where he left her, inside the locked holding cell. How he wished he could take her, even for another twenty-four hours. He would derive much gratification -- and treasured information -- from the talented federal agent. This, unfortunately, was not an option, as he expects to be back on his Mexican turf by this time tomorrow.

"Hasta luego, my cariño." He called out, and smiled at her winced expression from afar. The truth is, he was not going to see her again for a long time -- if ever, since any subsequent visits to the United States would be extremely risky. But the agent didn't need to know that, he decided.

After watching the striking Jessica finger herself to an intense climax, Escobar had to shake off the consuming thoughts of fucking her again. Instead, he got dressed in the blood-wine Armani Exchange dress shirt and fitted black pants with silver stripes. It was a relief to be wearing some real clothes, he decided as he tied the shoelaces on the leather loafer.

He did, however, have a parting 'gift' for the ATF agent. Escobar forced her to kneel on the floor while the rest of her body was bent over on the cot. He made her stretch out her arms and handcuffed them to the head of the cot.

With her ankles still cuffed apart to the jail cell bars behind her, Jessica came to the realization that her wiggling ass and puffy twat were far too vulnerable. She was proven correct after her mouth was filled with the pink ball gag, when Escobar returned with the police baton with its top all greased up with a clear lubricant.

Escobar enjoyed the horrifying cries from the frightened agent when he placed the cool tip at the entrance of her anus. Just as it seemed he was ready to sodomize her, Escobar lowered the baton and penetrated her cunt instead.

He chuckled at her reaction. The arms-dealer did consider torturing her, of course, but he was a believer in rewarding good behaviours. He also had no intentions of breaking his promise to the lovely Miss Cobra. He amused himself by pumping her with the police stick several times, and marveled at the way her pussy lips appeared to swallow the black, matte baton. He worked about one-third of the way in, and left the rest of the equipment perching on the horizontal jail bar.

"Adios, Special Agent Jessica Colleen Koch." He said, and licked her all over her face. With much reluctance, Escobar exited the holding cell and slammed the gate shut. He was surprised to hear an additional set of locks being engaged on the cell several seconds later.

Curious, he made his way to the control station, where the computer screen told him that Holding Cell One was on "Code Red Lockdown Mode - Level 5 Override Required". Apparently it was programmed to secure on exit, and according to the notes affixed to the controls, two State Police Majors are now required to enter their authorization codes for the cell to unlock.

Miss Koch wasn't going anywhere for a while, Escobar thought.

One final peek at the bound and naked agent later, the Mexican national finally slipped out into the hallway, carefully letting the electronically-controlled door close behind him. Slinging the travel bag over his shoulder, he checked the Taser he had in his hand.

The lone sentry looked up from his novel just in time to see a well-dressed man fire something at him. The dual darts drove through his jacket, his shirt, and broke through his skin. A split second later, electric current flowed through his body, incapacitating him.

As the guard slipped off of his chair, Escobar pounded on the top of his head with the butt of the 9mm, knocking him out cold. Escobar found his holstered weapon, a Glock 19. After he threw the cartridge into his bag, and left the gun behind.

"Too rushed to take the Glock, Mr. Escobar? Or do you not like them?" The brunette asked pointedly, when the pair stepped into Loading Area 2 a minute later, carts of evidence in tow.

"My sincere apologies, Miss Cobra. I was... delayed. Lo siento Mucho." He humbly took a slight bow, which seemed to appease her. "And I have no ill will for the Glock semi-automatic pistols. They are fine lethal weapons. I simply have no need for more guns today."

Escobar pointed at the crates of weapons and suitcases of cash. They all saw the satisfied expression on each other's faces, and exchanged smiles.

"Looks like we all got what we came here for... and more. Gentlemen, let's get the fuck out of here."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Epilogue

Throwing her laptop bag on the sofa, Special Agent Jessica Koch rushed to the study room and immediately turned on her home computer. She massaged her throbbing forehead as the machine booted up. It was another full day of interviews, the eleventh since three weeks ago -- the day her life was turned upside-down.

Interview days were extra draining, since they forced her to relive the experiences over and over again. She just wanted to jump into the shower, relax with a glass of wine, finish reading her mindless romance novel, and go to bed. It worked out that she did not have to visit her mother at the hospital this evening.

Before she could unwind, however, she needed to check her bank account. Jessica was surprised to see the princely sum of money deposited into her account after her "deal" with the Cobra Crew, even backdated to a week prior to minimize suspicions. But for the last week, she knew the daily hospital expenses were catching up, and that she would be in the red again by the end of day tomorrow.

When her account information finally came up, the ATF agent saw another five-figure amount was deposited earlier in the day.

"Shit." She whispered, both relieved and dismayed at the same time.

"Something wrong, agent?"

The familiar female voice from the doorway caused Jessica to jump up in shock. She spun around to see the leader of the Cobra Crew standing in the doorway, casually pointing a Browning M1911 pistol at her. It was the same bureau-issued weapon that was taken from her.

"What-- what are you doing here? How the hell did you get in?"

"Watch your mouth, agent." The brunette frowned. "Or I might take your panties and stuff 'em there."

"I'm sorry. I didn't--" Jessica breathed, her heart thumping wildly. "I'm sorry, Miss Cobra."

"That's better." Her smile returned, and she waved her gun toward the screen. "What, you didn't think we'd keep our end of the deal?"

"No, I..." She bit her lips. "No, I don't know, Miss Cobra. I don't know what to think."

"Don't think, agent. You do exactly what we tell you." 'Cobra' paused, letting her words sink in. "Now, take off your jacket."

Jessica froze, but the brunette kept her friendly smile.

"Don't think, agent. Off. With. Your. FUCKING. Jacket."

Snapped from her trance, the ATF agent leaned forward in her chair and shrugged off her beige business suit. She trembled in her silk sleeveless top, but it wasn't because of the temperature.

"Very good. Now stand up and lose your pants."

With a tint of scarlet seeping into her cheeks, the blonde unbuttoned her matching pants, pulled down the zipper, and watched the soft fabric drop down to her ankles. She saw that Cobra was instantly drawn to her choice of underwear -- a stingy pair of tangerine-coloured thong.

"Are you expecting company, agent?" A look of both amusement and fascination appeared on her face.

"No, Miss Cobra." She replied, shuffling her feet.

"Are you having an affair? With another woman?"

"NO!" It was an immediate and forceful denial. "... especially not with... another woman."

"Really? I could've sworn you had a pretty intense orgasm with the deputy that night. Uh-uh--" The brunette held up her hand and quieted the flustered blonde. "I am not here to have a debate with you, agent. Get down on your hands and knees."

"What? Why?" Jessica reacted, suddenly mindful of the Browning pistol pointed at her.

"Agent," She sighed with exasperation. "You're really testing my patience. You're going to do what you're told, understood? Now for the last time, down on your FUCKING hands and knees. We are going to your bedroom."

Jessica trembled at those last words. Silently, she did as she was told, and found herself looking up at the shapely intruder. 'Cobra' gestured with the gun, and observed with pleasure as the humiliated agent crawled out of the study room.

As she awkwardly advanced down the hallway and up the wooden stairs, the narrow strip of fabric between her legs was working itself into her ass crack -- and grinding against her sensitive mound. Jessica bit down on her lips in an attempt to ignore the sensations.

The brunette followed the swaying butt cheeks with no sense of urgency -- until Jessica had reached the top of the stairs. There, 'Cobra' suddenly lashed out with a powerful swat at those inviting buttocks, sending the unsuspecting agent face-first into the carpet.

"Keep going." The brunette spanked her again, leaving a pair of red hand marks on each side. More shamed than hurt, Jessica blinked her tears away and continued toward her room.

The half-naked ATF agent gasped aloud when she saw what awaited her. All of her drawers were open, and her most secret and risqué pieces of lingerie were neatly laid out on the mattress, along with pairs of pantyhose. Her one and only sex toy, a white dildo, was standing on the night table, next to two full glasses of red wine. Jessica knew 'Cobra' had spent some time thoroughly exploring her room, since she had just carefully concealed the dildo at the bottom of her dresser this morning -- after using it on herself last night.

Then there were the dual pair of hinged handcuffs hanging from the railing of her bed frame. Two of the metal cuffs were already snapped around the piece of solid oak, while the rotating cuff arms of the other halves hung open, waiting to be occupied.

"Chianti, vintage. A gift from the three of us." 'Cobra' called out from behind her, referring to the expensive Italian wine. "Go ahead, agent, finish your glass."

hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers
12