Cobra Crew: Preemptive Strike Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Already? Oh no, you don't, Lieutenant." The growing pleasure was abruptly replaced by sharp pain, as the woman kept her grip on her hair but ceased her stimulations. "Think you're going to cum that easily, slut? Uh-uh. You're going to have to earn that. Now, show me your hands." The gun barrel tapped hard against her skull.

"Slowly, Lieutenant."

Her cheeks glowing in heat, the flustered policewoman complied.

"Good. Hold them high, over your heads. Let's move. Oh, please don't do anything stupid -- remember, we have those home-made videos of yours."

At the mention of those videos, Samantha found herself paralyzed with fear again as the dangerous criminal, known to her as "Cobra", half-dragged her out of the closet and back into her bedroom.

Samantha's heart sank when the woman turned on the room lights. Whatever faint hope she had to grab her gun was squashed when she saw the content of her bag already scattered on the floor -- minus her gun, handcuffs, badge and ID card. The woman had obviously rummaged through her room.

"Let's get you nice and comfy, Lieutenant. We are going to play 'Twenty Questions' tonight -- MY rules. Nod if you understand."

The State Police Lieutenant groaned at the sight of the coil of rope strewn over her bed. With an overwhelming sense of helplessness, Samantha nodded in resignation.

***

About thirty miles away, State Police Corporal Melissa Holms and Police Cadet Annette Lin rode in their cruiser in silence, as they traversed along the dark and largely-empty freeway. The only noises in the large Ford sedan came from the aging engine and the occasional police radio chatter.

Both Troopers were in their regulation State Police uniform, wearing the identical charcoal grey, short-sleeve shirts with their gold shield pinned above their breast pocket. They were protected by ballistic vests with the large, reflective POLICE label on the back. A couple of black stripes ran down the side of their matching uniform pants.

Annette stole a glance at her supervisor and noted (again) the uniform was a much better fit on the Corporal, a tall redhead with short, wavy hair. Melissa's fashion preferences were obvious -- she never wore her cap while driving, but always wore her leather fingerless gloves. Once the sun came up, so did her Ray Ban Aviators, shading her deep, brown eyes.

In comparison, Annette was a rookie -- in rank, experience and appearance. She hated the idea of trimming her lengthy, jet-black hair, so it was tied into a bun. Unfortunately, her petite form meant her uniform was at best a loose fit, even in a size small.

But in the past week, her concerns had less to do with her cop-looks than her current partner.

Being on the "graveyard shift" with her new supervisor had been the most challenging -- and awkward -- experience in Annette's brief police career. Sure, she heard rumours that the attractive twenty-seven-year-old Corporal was a lesbian, but she never expected to be... hit on.

For Annette, the idea of being intimate with another girl never really entered her mind. With her slender form and "barely-nineteen" appearance, the police cadet knew she garnered men's attention, but she did not craved them. She thought little of relationships and sex...

... until she was stuck riding shotgun to Corporal Holms. For the most part, the Corporal was a dedicated professional; her cool, no-nonsense demeanour and logical approach to situations always commanded respect. However, during these lonely night patrols, Melissa was very different, opening up her personal live with her, and probably crossing the line by over-sharing her sexual preferences, while never missing a chance to compliment Annette on her appearance.

In fact, Corporal Holms was becoming... brazen in her conversations, to the point of... sexual harassment? Annette knew enough not to displease her supervisor, whose recommendations could make-or-break her career. Her unwillingness to continue in these types of conversations usually resulted in long periods of awkward silence...

Until Melissa started up again.

"So, Cadet Lin, have you ever been with a girl before?"

The deeply personal question was so direct, yet tossed out so casually, it took a moment to register in Annette's mind.

"Ex-excuse me?" She blurted out weakly. "I'm sorry, Madam?"

"You know what I mean, Cadet." An unmistakable emphasis was placed on her lower rank. "Have you ever been... intimate with another woman before?"

"I-- NO!! I... No, no, Madam. I mean, not that there's anything wrong--"

"You sound so shocked, Annette." The Asian could feel her ears burning. "Sometimes things just happen, you know? Especially in college. Let's say you and a bunch of girlfriends were out drinking. Spring Break, right? And everyone's dressed to kill. I'm talking lots of skin, tight skirts, showing off all those young, hot bodies. You know what I mean, Cadet?"

The penetrating gaze forced Annette to nod foolishly. The Corporal smiled and continued.

"It really doesn't take much. Everyone's had a few too many, with all the guys buying drinks, right? And you are stuck helping this really wasted babe get back to her room. You see her in class all the time. Blonde, always in her tight t-shirt, really short jeans. It's getting late, and you help her down on the bed."

"Madam, I don't--" Annette gulped, but the Corporal wasn't to be interrupted.

"The blonde hottie moans, you know, reaches for you. A gentle touch, just a brush of your face. And right there n' then, you decided you like being touched. By another woman. And you touch her shoulders. Oh, she's so soft. Cadet, are you with me?"

"I-- no Madam, I've never--"

"-- Just lying there, breathing softly, in her hot, skimpy red dress. Can't you see her? She loves red -- painted nails, glossy lipstick... okay, some green eyeliner. But that dress... so short, so revealing. Way above her knees. You lean closer, and watch her nice, firm breasts rising up and--"

"Madam, I--" Annette's throat was all clammy and she had to swallow hard to make herself heard. "Madam, we have to check that rest stop." She pointed at the fast approaching exit, lined with bright orange pylons. "The bulletin from Park Services last week--"

The police sedan swerved and the tires screeched in protest of the sudden shift in direction. But with no other traffic, the Corporal easily coaxed the heavy vehicle to a stop with enough room to navigate around the "Rest Stop Closed -- DO NOT ENTER" sign.

Annette made a note in her patrol prep of the rest stop, since it was so easy to pass by. At the moment, she was really glad she paid attention.

"Very good, Cadet Lin." To Annette's amazement, her supervisor continued in the same matter-of-fact tone. "I will make a note of your attention to details. Park Services requested Troopers to patrol the closed rest stops while they're being renovated. Do you recall the reasons?"

"Yes Madam," Annette replied, much too eagerly. She didn't even try to hide her relief at the topic change. "Trespassing and break-ins. Missing tools, property damages, graffiti on the floors and walls, food and drink left behind, and..."

"And..?"

"U-used condoms." Annette's voice dropped to a whisper, her cheeks glowing in heat once more.

"Sorry, Cadet Lin, I couldn't hear you."

"U-used condoms were left behind, Madam." A mischievous smirk appeared on the Corporal's face.

"Now, what do you suppose-- hmm."

Something in the parking lot caught the attention of her supervisor. Amidst the shadows of construction vehicles casted by the cruiser's headlights, a glimmer reflected their beams. The Corporal allowed the cruiser to roll forward, before suddenly accelerating and steering toward her object of interest.

Even before Melissa hit the floodlight mounted on the side mirror, Annette spotted the silver Mercedes SUV, parked behind a concrete mixer truck. As they closed in, both State Troopers saw someone jumping out of the driver's side, and took off running.

"This is the State Police. Stop! Stay where you are!" Melissa ordered through the loudspeaker, training the floodlight at the fleeing shadow. The Corporal threw the cruiser in park, and sprang into action.

"Cadet, secure that vehicle and report our position. Go!" She hollered. In one motion, she grabbed her metal flashlight, pulled her weapon out of the holster, and jumped out of the police car.

"Madam, should I request back--"

"State Police! Stop!!" The Corporal was hitting her full stride, trying to keep the suspect in view. Annette had just taken several steps from the police car, but Melissa already disappeared behind the buildings, down into a wooded area.

Annette fumbled for her own flashlight and inched towards the empty Mercedes. Her heart was beating wildly now -- she had never done this by herself. When Annette rested on the butt of her Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm handgun, she could feel perspiration forming in her hands.

Deep breathes and stay focused on the task at hand, Annette told herself, recalling her training. All was still as she came up to the SUV. She swept her flashlight across the German vehicle, completed a circle around it, relieved to find no one.

"Corporal, suspect vehicle secured. Come in, Corporal." When Annette realized she could no longer hear her supervisor in the field, she reached for her shoulder-mounted radio. She waited for a response, but the radio remained silent.

"Corporal Holms? Please come in, over." Again, silence greeted her. Even the typical hiss and static were absent. Her heart was thumping again, and the petite Asian started toward the woods, but her orders were to report their position. She tried raising the dispatcher, but again, no one replied.

Fighting off fears, Annette thought of using the car radio -- maybe her equipment was malfunctioning. As she backtracked past the SUV, she caught sight of a tablet device on the rear seat. Curious, she took a closer look at the glowing screen -- and reacted with a loud gasp.

Annette saw her own State Police bio picture, next to an image of Corporal Holms. Their names, ranks and roster schedule were there. There was even a map with their patrol route marked, along with timestamps.

Shocked, her mouth agape, the Cadet spun to run -- but instead, screamed at the appearance of a woman just six feet away. The woman stood with her feet spread apart and arms outstretched -- and both her hands clutching a gun that was trained on Annette.

"Whh-- oh my god." Annette whispered. She almost fainted in horror when the red laser beam from the gun landed right between her eyes.

"Gotcha, cop." A youthful, teasing voice replied. "My, you are even prettier in person. Listen carefully, Cadet Annette Lin, if you wanna fuckin' live."

The shocked State Trooper was still trying to process the image of the armed woman: young (college age?), short (still taller than her). Dressed completely in black. Skin-tight, sleeveless top -- impressive swells, deep cleavage. Tight yoga pants, curvy rear. Mask covering her face. And yes, the gun. Some type of semi-automatic. No chance of missing at that distance -- definitely not with the laser sight.

"Did you hear me, you dumb police cunt?!" The young woman screamed, causing Annette to nod in fear. "Fuck! Listen, honey, very slowly, lose that equipment belt. And you stay the FUCK away from the gun, or you get it right between your eyes. Understand?!"

Her head spinning, Annette thought she nodded. Her movements were slow and painfully stiff.

"Good. REALLY slow there, honey. Put everything on the ground. Hey, hey-- SLOWLY, CUNT!!"

With her trembling hands barely holding on to the belt, Annette finally mustered up some courage to speak.

"You can't do this--"

"Hey, SHUT THE FUCK UP, cunt!!" The woman took a menacing step forward, instantly silencing Annette. "Did I say you can open your fucking mouth?! No!! Just do as you're told and don't fuckin' stall."

Annette gingerly set her entire equipment belt, with the M&P 9mm still in its holster, down on the pavement. There goes her only hope, the cadet thought bitterly.

Then Annette remembered her supervisor, in the woods somewhere. Maybe she caught the bad guy and was on her way back...

"All right, honey, come forward one step -- good, stop." Annette obeyed, hoping to appease the armed woman. But she wasn't prepared at the next order at all.

"Time to strip, cop. I want your uniform."

***

State Police Corporal Melissa Holms finally had to stop and catch her breath. As she rested her forearm on a tree branch, she looked around desperately with her flashlight, but there was no sign of the suspect.

Her foray into the forest was impeded by wild bushes, low-hanging branches and uneven terrain. She had to re-holster her M&P 9mm, since a free hand was desperately needed to keep balance. It did not help that she could see no more than a couple of feet in front of her. The skies were turning overcast, and the tall maples and birch trees were blocking out the remaining moonlight.

"State Police! Come-- come out-- with your hands-- up." She called out again, her voice breaking between her rapid breathes. When Melissa thought she heard rustling behind her, she instinctively spun around with her flashlight, but there was no one there.

"Where the hell did he go?" She thought. In frustration, Melissa grabbed her shoulder-mounted radio.

"Cadet, come in." She said, "What's your status? Over."

To her annoyance, her radio stayed silent.

"Come in, Cadet Lin. I am not receiving you. If you can hear me--"

That was when she heard a scream in the distance. The screamer -- to Melissa's horror -- sounded an awful lot like Annette.

"Oh shit..." Fearing a trap, Melissa scurried back toward the parking lot. She paused to draw her weapon at various noises, only to re-holster when there were no signs of her suspect. She pressed on until she could almost see the rest stop again.

"Cadet Lin!" She cried out, hoping for a response. But all she heard was the light breeze and rustling leaves on the cool summer night.

"Cad-- WHOAaaa -- oooopphh-- ugh"

In hurried steps one moment, the policewoman tripped -- over a wire? -- and fell head-first to the uneven ground before she knew it. She managed to break the fall with her hand, but the metal flashlight crashed against a rock and bounced away from her, lifeless.

Melissa was in the dark and on the ground when a heavy presence pounced on her. She cried out in pain, feeling the weight of a knee jammed against her spine. He -- and his large gloved hand -- seized her right wrist with authority, twisted it upward and pinned her hand to the small of her back.

Before Melissa could react, she felt the cold steel of handcuffs snapping on her wrist. She thrashed about with her legs, but stopped when a hard object was shoved against the back of her neck.

"Kick again and I will shoot you."

She tensed up at the chilling threat, and he proceeded with cuffing her left wrist.

"What the hell are you doing?" Melissa breathed. Her attacker ignored her, taking her service weapon from the holster with expertise. He effortlessly pulled her to her feet, then threw her hard against a maple tree. His gloved hand enclosed around her throat, and through her watery eyes, all she could make out was a pair of smirking eyes staring at her from behind his mask. He slapped her across the face, twice, before addressing her.

"Cadet Lin is all right -- for now. Resist, and you both pay the price."

"Annette-- you can't--" She gasped, as he raised the gun muzzle to her head. "W-we are State Troopers..."

"Oh, I know." He allowed himself a slight smile.

"That's why we're here. Now shut up and walk."