Cobra Crew: Preemptive Strike Ch. 04

Story Info
Crew breaches Police HQ, but fun with hostages continue...
13.1k words
4.66
32.2k
5

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers

The pace really picks up as the Cobra Crew execute their audacious caper. We are nearing the end after this lengthy fourth episode in the five-part story. As always, enjoy the ride and share your feedback with me!

Disclaimer: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

====================

Ryan wandered through the bungalow, carefully closing off all the heavy curtains, putting away any objects which might be used as a weapon. With that done, he could move on to having more fun with his captives.

Because "Business First", he mused.

... Then pleasure.

All three policewomen hostages were presently tied and gagged, and Ryan added blindfolds for them so he could move about without scrutiny.

The former linebacker had always been fascinated by panties and lingerie, so after he finished securing the premise, he strolled into Lieutenant Samantha Dawson's closet, and rummaged through her drawers one-by-one. The Lieutenant did not disappoint, as he discovered a wide range of sexy intimates, from the skimpiest G-strings to silky nighties. Ryan cracked into a wide smile as he dipped his greedy hands into the mother lode.

Ryan had long decided he needed to see the hot policewoman prancing in these sizzling underthings - before ripping them off her scorching body. It was not easy, but Ryan managed to select six pairs of uber-hot panties and three pieces of lingerie out of the mix. Taking a long whiff of the Samantha's scent from her intimates, he got to work on making his private "Victoria's Secret" fashion show a reality.

As suspected, Corporal Melissa Holms' underwear collection was nowhere as interesting as her roommate's, since she possessed mostly sports-style or casual briefs. What he did find, and apparently often accessed, was a cache of sex toys, complete with different shapes and sizes of strap-ons and vibrators.

"Why this one looks interesting." He said, a little loudly, getting the attention of the redhead officer, who was sprawled out on her own bed, her wrists tied above her head to the corners of the bedframe. Ryan had left the spreader bar in place, selecting to secure the bar to the foot of the bed.

As he took a seat on the mattress, his hand was automatically drawn to her heaving breasts. Ryan examined the device in his hand, and found the ON switch. The purple vibrator came to life, humming and shaking. It had Melissa shaking her head too, no doubt recognizing the buzz.

What she could not see was Ryan applying K-Y jelly to both heads of the sex toy. The purple vibrator had the usual, regular-sized and phallus-shaped tube, but this device also had a shorter, adjustable branch, designed for simultaneous anal penetration.

Without a word, Ryan took a pillow and worked it under the fine ass of the struggling Corporal. He leaned in for another sample of her delicious pussy, getting her previously-well-lubed passage to juice up again in no time. The bound policewoman thrashed about in shame anger, but slowed when she felt the plastic head of the vibrator at her pussy lips.

She pleaded through a series of gagged talk, but could only moan when the phallus penetrated her effortlessly, followed by the smaller tip reaching her puckered opening. Not expecting the lubricant, Melissa groaned into her ball gag when her asshole was stretched open and invaded. The redhead took deep breathes to still and relax herself - after all, "Mr. Purple" was among her favourites. She sighed in content when both ends of the device filled her and occupied her with a steady quivering in her most sensitive parts.

"Time to share your toys with your friends. After all, sharing is caring." Ryan told his moaning captive, pinching her nipples as he stood. "Too bad there's no king-sized bed here, or you could all be snuggling together."

Melissa did not mind the imagery.

With the dual-ended sex toy humming away, Ryan failed to notice the burst of text message alerts vibrating from Samantha's phone, which he had gathered along with the other phones, and dumped into one of their duffel bags.

As a result, Ryan had no idea a nervous Field Commander Everette was pacing in his office, hoping for an "all's forgiven" text from his illicit lover.

When the Field Commander did not get a reply to his barrage of messages, he swore at himself for pushing Samantha too far, and made plans to sneak out later in the morning to make sure she was doing okay.

***

"Three, five, five, eight, two, three..." With no visible emotion, the faux redhead State Trooper punched in the code at the gate, while her tense passenger looked around. The main entrance was not far away, and Val could see two security guards with MP5s slung over their shoulders, chatting with one another. Neither of them would pay any attention to a returning police cruiser, unless the return code was incorrect -

Then the reinforced metal gate shrieked and rolled away. Both women sighed in relief as Cammy drove the cruiser through.

It was impossible to miss the "Tire Spikes - DO NOT BACK UP - SEVERE DAMAGE TO VEHICLE" warning signs, so Cammy knew they would have to leave through the manned entrance / exit later.

Right now, however, it was all about getting inside the heavily guarded State Police headquarters building.

In that sense, both Cammy and Val were very confident. With their appearances under top-notch disguise and both dressed in the stolen police uniforms, they would simply stroll through the halls of Division One - even with the increased security measures, of which they were responsible for.

Since the Cobra Crew's freeing of federal prisoner Escobar from custody at East Hastings, embarrassed State Police officials were forced to beef up security at all their locations. The set of unpopular measures included: photo IDs must be visible at all times; pass cards must be used to access secured areas; visitors accessing sensitive areas must be assigned escorts for the duration of their visit.

Unfortunately for the State Police, the new security rules did little to prevent the two female members of the Cobra Crew from wearing doctored photo IDs, while breezing through secured areas with Lieutenant Dawson and Corporal Holms' pass cards.

After all, police never truly expected their own officers to be held hostage and impersonated - even if that was the basic premise of how the Cobra Crew gained entry into the East Hastings building in the first place.

Once they parked their cruiser in the designated spot, the pair split up, following separate routes throughout the enormous State Police headquarters to avoid extra attention. Between their own intel and Samantha's information, they had little trouble finding their way around. It was now eight in the morning, so both police and civilian staff were beginning to file into the building. Cammy and Val were just two more faces in the crowd, easily blending with the other uniforms and people around them.

Their target was the Property & Evidence Archives room, located at the rear of the building, adjacent to Forensic Labs. In their borrowed identities, the pair greeted each other with a quick nod when they met up outside the archives room.

While Val acted as lookout, Cammy pushed the doors open and boldly approached the desk.

"Can I help you?" The tired-sounding clerk inquired, barely looking up from the computer to meet the visitor. Cammy was surprised by the sight of the slim blonde - she was no older than twenty-years-old, Cammy figured - so young that she must be some kind of intern.

Perfect.

The armed male guard in the room would pose more of a challenge. The stone-faced young man was seated by the entrance to the archives room, looking up to size up the fine-looking policewoman.

"Corporal Melissa Holms. I need to check-in evidence." Cammy ignored the guard's stares, instead bringing up a backpack into view for the young clerk. Her eyes were still glued to the screen, so Cammy decided to gawk at the young woman's cleavage from her parted blouse until she turned.

"Scan your pass card." She frowned and glared at Cammy, retaliation for the lustful stare received. Without a care, Cammy continued to ravish the clerk's hot body with her eyes.

"How many items"

"Nature of items"

"Item category"

The most monotonous and terse exchange followed, broken up only by the slowest keystrokes ever witnessed by Cammy. The little bitch was giving her attitude, and Cammy was pissed. Minutes passed, to the point where the leader of the Cobra Crew seriously contemplated ending the charade there and then. It was with much self-control her weapon stayed in the holster.

"Take out your items and put them there." The clerk finally finished her checklist, waving to a long table near the guard. Cammy exhaled a deep breath through her flared nostrils, walked over and opened the backpack. Both guard and clerk watched the uniformed Trooper took out the first two bags marked as "evidence", but when the clerk turned to retrieve the scan code labels from the printer, she did not see the uniformed Trooper pulling a dual-shot Taser from her sack.

By the time the guard perceived the Taser was not evidence and being pointed at HIM, the two sharp needles fired from the weapon punctured the skin near his ribs and chest, and electrical currents surged through his body. His mouth was agape, but no sound came out.

The actions of the Taser were muffled by the whirling hums of the active laser printer, but by the time the clerk spun around, the sight of the wide-eyed guard slumped over in his chair was impossible to miss.

"Paul? Are you okay? What happened to-" The clerk was interrupted by the sight of Val, who rushed into the office with her M&P 9mm raised, sweeping over the fallen guard.

At the same time, Cammy tossed away the spent Taser and vaulted over the desk for the clerk. Her hand immediately covered the stunned woman's mouth.

"Shut up!" She ordered, staring into the terrorized eyes of the property clerk. "Shut up, CUNT, or you are dead." She added, reaching for her holstered weapon. The young woman was almost hyperventilating when the gun muzzle pressed into her neck.

Both Cammy and the clerk turned at the sound of a muted thud, as Val took the butt of her gun and smashed it hard into the guard's noggin. He was now completely knocked out, slipping out of his chair and on to the floor.

"Get up." The leader of the Cobra Crew grabbed the front of the clerk's blouse, pulling her up from the chair. As her shaky legs struggled to hold her up, the young intern was shoved to the wall, rattling various framed certificates.

"Listen very carefully... Claire Brenan." Cammy glared at the photo ID worn around the clerk's neck. "Do you want to die?"

"Ohmygod no... please, I'm-just an intern, I-I..."

"Then shut the fuck up and do as you're told. I'm taking this-" Cammy hissed, yanking the lanyard of access cards from the woman's neck. She tossed them to a waiting Val, who already had the card belonging to Corporal Melissa Holmes in her hand. She took the cards and tapped them in sequence on the scanner, watched the flashing lights turn green, and the electronic locks on the Archive doors released.

"Move it!!" The faux redhead shoved the whimpering clerk ahead as Val struggled with the weight of the guard, but eventually dragging him into the Archives room by his armpits.

"Hands on your head, Claire Brenan, or they'll find your body right here." Cammy growled, as she found the light switch panel and threw everything on.

The State Police's Property & Evidence Archives room was in fact a small warehouse, where giant fans whirled nosily, working non-stop to keep the air flowing. Inside the spacious structure, neatly organized shelves of marked boxes and files reigned. There was also a row of temperature-controlled rooms, required to maintain the integrity of collected DNA and blood samples. Valued items, such as recovered weapons, large amount of cash and drugs, were stored in special locked rooms.

"In here. Move!" With Claire and Samantha's access cards, they opened the door to the nearest high-security room, having passed over a series of parked carts used for transporting heavier items. When the lights came on in the room, the pair were immediately distracted by the wads of cash and packages of white powder on the shelves.

But robbery was not the purpose of their intrusion, so with some reluctance, the women ignored the treasure grove. Val dragged the unconscious guard deeper into the room, then produced some zip ties from the backpack to bind his wrists, elbows, knees and ankles. With lightning speed, she produced a roll of duct tape, and plastered strips of tape around his mouth and eyes.

"Up against the wall." Cammy was not gentle with the scared clerk at all, patting her down with haste. She snapped up Claire's cell phone and stumped it to pieces under her reinforced boots. It did not escape her attention that the clothes on the succulent clerk were at least a size too small, as her sleeveless blue blouse and short black skirt clung to her curvy body - far too tightly for her own good.

"He-hey- what- oommpphhh" Cammy's hand returned to clamp down on the clerk's mouth while she gave her round boobies a good squeeze. Despite the presence of a bra, there were ample firm titties for Cammy to grab through the blouse.

"You like being a stuck-up tease, huh? Let's see what else you got..."

Ignoring the woman's muffled cries, Cammy's hand roamed down her body, groping her plump ass through the skirt. She did not have to travel down too far to feel Claire's smooth, tanned legs, since the hem of her skirt rode several inches above her knees.

"Desk job is a waste for this bitch." An equally-eager Val was on the clerk as well, crowding in to get a feel of those tempting titties. The assailants nodded at each other, and attacked at the same time. With Cammy's hand still clamped over their victim's mouth, Val took her blouse collars and yanked the shirt apart. Buttons flew as the top of Clarie's breasts and her white push-up bra came into view.

"Sweet." They nodded, licking their chops. Val took over the duty to silence the young woman, freeing her boss' hands to hike up Claire's skirt, revealing her white panties, adorned with bright red lipstick patterns underneath.

"Stay still, bitch!!"

With an irate look, Cammy seized the waistband of Claire's panties and jerked them down her legs. She snatched the soft fabric free from her feet, contemplating briefly to pocket the cute underwear for herself, before balling them up in her hand.

While Claire was still reeling from being stripped, Val leaned closer to pinch her nose shut, and gripping her cheeks until her lips yielded to an 'O'. That was more than enough for Cammy to stuff those still-warm panties, gusset piece facing out, past her pearly-whites and into her mouth.

"Enjoy your fuckin' panties." While Val ensured the wide-eyed clerk could not expel the gag, Cammy used duct tape to seal Claire's lips shut. The faux redhead further quieted the clerk with a series of stinging slaps to her face.

"Let's give all the horny pricks at the station something to talk about." Cammy smirked, digging out the pocket knife from the backpack. She slipped the blade under the clasp between the two bra cups, and chiseled at the stretchy material until they broke free. Claire sobbed when her titties and nipples were exposed to the cool air, but was completely powerless to stop her attackers from grabbing hungrily at them.

"Secure her." Cammy finally put an end to the groping frenzy, knowing they were on the clock. Val took the guard's handcuffs and ensured the short chain were wrapped around the steel shelf post, before pulling Clarie's arms high over her head, and finally securing her wrists with the steel manacles. The young woman tugged on the cuffs, but she was helplessly bound to the shelves - with her 34Cs hanging out in the open.

"It's a damn shame we have no time for you, Claire Brenan. You could use a real lesson or two. Maybe we'll come back..." Cammy gave the young woman a parting touch, crudely passing her fingers between her legs. As a final insult, she took the pocketknife and stabbed through the hem of the black skirt, ripping and dragging down the cloth until the ruined skirt fell at Claire's feet.

The exposed clerk whimpered into her panties gag, her cheeks beet-red at the thought of being discovered this way. The uniformed assailants left Claire to ponder her fate in the dark, slamming the door on their way out of the secured room.

"I'll take care of the USB sticks." Cammy commanded her accomplice. "Man the front desk and let people know the Archives is closed for maintenance until nine. We'll be long gone by then."

If Agent Koch and Lieutenant Dawson were to be believed, the Cobra Crew's key objectives were stored in one of the thousands of boxes inside the three-thousand square foot warehouse. It was up to Cammy now to navigate through the rows of shelves to locate box ADL-8002.

"Got it, boss. See ya soon." The imposters bumped fists, and one went deeper into the warehouse, while the other exited, letting the heavy doors lock behind her.

***

Ryan surveyed the scene in front of him and watched proudly as his cock rose to life once again. Not a bad feat at all, he thought, considering he just finished fucking the Asian hottie not that long ago.

He stroked himself a few times, enjoying the sensations from the friction with his built-up juices. With the camcorder setup and ready for another session, he walked around the Samantha's bed and beat his meat on the face of a defenseless Annette. The captive police cadet might have reacted by crying louder, but Ryan couldn't really tell, not when Annette's mouth was packed with worn panties from both Samantha AND Melissa.

Being the screamer she was, Ryan made sure Annette's cries were further minimized by wounding three pairs of Samantha's pantyhose tightly around her head, plus ensuring the wadded knot was present to keep the panties in her mouth.

Though he could barely hear her, Annette's flared nostrils and sharp breathes were telling. Still naked and tied spread-eagle to Samantha's bed, the young State Trooper had zero input at the way her pussy was being ravished - by her supervisor's enthusiastic tongue.

After watching all three hostages hit orgasms earlier with Melissa's sex toys plugged into their holes, Ryan was ready to move on to his next game. He first made the lesbian cop lick the used dual-head vibrator clean, then began to sell Melissa the idea of getting up close and personal with her otherwise unwilling police partner.

"I know you want her, bad. I'll make sure she sees the Desert Eagle, and you just play along." Ryan whispered fiendishly in the cop's ear.

"Look, tits, this is gonna happen, with or without your cooperation, so you might as well enjoy it."

"And if I don't?" The Corporal gulped.

"Oh, you'll still go down on her, while I use this -" He whipped the riding crop hard on the mattress, inches from her face. "- on BOTH your pussies. That's right, tits, this drippin' pussy of yours..."

The policewoman blinked wildly at the prospect.

"Gonna play along?"

When Melissa drew a deep breath and nodded, Ryan patted her on the head.

"Smart cookie." He took her by the chained neck collar, and marched her at gunpoint to Samantha's room. In front of the bound Lieutenant and Cadet, he slapped Melissa around, threatening to harm all three of them if the Corporal did not "tongue-fuck the Cadet chick and make her cum".

Annette was clearly horrified at the prospect, but quieted her gagged protests when she saw Melissa "reluctantly" agreeing to Ryan's demand, just as he raised the crop over her pussy.

hawaiisun
hawaiisun
121 Followers