Cobra in a Black Dress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
638 Followers

***

Three weeks later, Andy and Marissa were standing in the VIP tent of the Universal Weapons Exposition. The Central City Auditorium was filled with manufacturer's displays, thus, the reception and entertainment activities were housed in huge and climate controlled tents adjacent to the building.

The women looked stunning in their designer evening dresses and high heels, drawing much attention from the predominantly male participants and glares from the few females in attendance. Since their dresses were form fitting, they had worn nothing underneath; the shimmering fabric outlining every curve of their toned bodies. Andy's taller, more rounded frame and close cropped white blonde hair contrasting with Marissa's shorter, slim figure and flowing dark brown hair. All eyes were on them and they were secretly enjoying the attention, although neither would admit it.

The clothing, evening bags and shoes had arrived mysteriously one week before the Exposition; with a note from 'Miss Smith' saying they were in appreciation for their efforts in publicizing the event. Andy and Marissa were amazed to discover that the dresses and shoes fit them perfectly.

"I really don't know about this, Stretch," said Marissa, brushing the light blue silk fabric. "How'd that woman know our sizes? I'm getting creeped out again."

Andy lifted the hem of her rose pink dress, showing her tanned thigh to her lover. "I dunno, Lil' bit, but, hey, pink's kinda my color, doncha think?"

Seemingly on a silent command, the buzz of conversation ceased. All the attendees turned and faced the stage at the far end of the tent. The curtain parted and 'Miss Smith' glided through, wearing her usual black sheath, followed by her hulking escort, his bald head shining in the overhead lights.

"Those two couldn't get lost in this crowd if they tried," Andy whispered to Marissa, "They stand out like a dog's balls." Marissa barely stifled a giggle and several people near them glared, seemingly offended by her amusement.

"Thank you all for attending thisss first of a multi-city tour of the Universssal Weaponsss Exposssition," said 'Miss Smith'. "For thossse of you who do not know me, I am Countessss Charmaine Arraja, and thisss isss my associate, Hakim Abul Bin-Kahlam. Pleasss avail yourselves of the refressshments, and then dinner will be ssserved at eight o' clock, sssharp. Let usss begin with some entertainment. Dansssing isss permitted."

The Countess stepped down from the stage, Hakim in tow as they mingled with the crowd. The curtain rose revealing several musicians who launched into a familiar tune, their lead singer dancing about the stage.

"Andy," said Marissa, "Isn't that..."

Andy shook her head in amazement, "I'll be darned, Lil' bit, I thought they were on tour, how did she...?"

A sibilant voice interrupted her, "Ahh, Misss Vaughn and Misss Lyonsss, ssso glad you could be here tonight. Are you two enjoying yourssselvesss?"

Andy and Marissa turned to see the Countess and Hakim approaching them, the crowd of people parting before them like the bow wave of a ship.

"You both look marvelousss in your dresssesss, I trussst they were the right fit," the Countess purred, flashing her toothy smile.

Andy grinned, "Just like gloves, Countess. Say, how did you know our sizes, and how did you get ...?"

The Countess waved her hand airily, "Trade secretsss, Misss Vaughn, it isss of no consssequenssse. Pleassse enjoy yourselvesss, we will ssspeak again later." They walked away, leaving Andy and Marissa puzzled and curious.

"Andy," said Marissa, "Who is that woman, how can she do all these things?" She rubbed her dress, "This, that band, this party, these people, what the heck is going on around here?"

Andy frowned, "Damn if I know. You know what else Mariss', there's no other media people and no gun people here, we're the only ones; I don't recognize a soul."

Marissa nodded. "What's more, half of these people look like they belong on a wanted poster. I wish I had my Beretta."

They began to circulate, each taking a glass of wine from one of the dozens of tuxedoed wait staff moving about in the throng, making a mental note of the many sinister appearing people leering at them.

Then they spotted a pair of large metal doors protruding into the far end of the tent and decided to do a little exploring. The crowd's attention was focused on the stage, so no one noticed them open one of the doors slightly and slip inside.

The dim lighting revealed what seemed to be a long metal hallway, its high ceiling almost obscured in the gloom. Boxes and crates were piled high on the floor, leaving a narrow passage to walk between them. Andy pulled a mini-halogen flashlight from her purse. Marissa did the same as they began to examine the labels on the crates.

"Andy," whispered Marissa, "Why would a crate of powdered milk from UNICEF designated for Namibia, be at a weapons show?"

Andy grunted, "I guess for the same reason that two shipping containers of U. S. Army MRE's sent to Myanmar would be here, Mariss'. This is screwy, I wanna look some more, c'mon."

As they walked, the 'tunnel' suddenly split into several intersecting 'tunnels', like the fingers of an outstretched hand. Boxes, crates and shipping containers were everywhere; and all they examined bore designations of foodstuffs, relief supplies, educational materials, tools, etc., designated for countries across the globe.

"Andy", said Marissa sadly, "Can we stop for just a minute, these heels are killing me." She sat on a crate, removed her shoes and began to rub her feet. "Why don't we just open one of these puppies and see what's inside?"

Andy grinned, "That's why I love you, Lil' bit, you think like snoopin' ol' me." Reading the label, she tugged on the lid of a crate, "How 'bout a nice protein energy bar before dinner?"

The lid came free and she shined the light inside. "Holy shit," she exclaimed, "Lookee here, Mariss." Marissa was at her side in an instant.

"Ohmigawd, Andy, aren't those Kalashnikov AK-47's? I fired one at the range. You can't own one of these without a special permit. Why have these if they can't sell them easily?"

Andy was opening another crate, "Look at these MRE's, Lil' bit, not much protein in them either."

Marissa looked in, "Armalite-Colt M-16' A3's, still in the oil wrap. What's in the rest of these boxes; RPG's and hand grenades?"

Andy frowned, "I'm not sure, but I've got a pretty good idea we're in a bit of deep doo-doo. Let's get these lids back on these boxes and get out of here. I've gotta make a phone call and the signal won't get through all this metal."

When the lids were fastened down, the women made their way back the way they came. "What do you think this 'Countess' and that trained ape of hers are up to?" Marissa whispered.

"Gun smugglin', Lil' bit, international weapons trafficking. This travelin' arms exposition's the perfect cover. They move across the world, buyin' and sellin' from whoever to whomever. They wine an' dine all the government officials, politicians and cops. Buy em' off if they have to; mebbe kill 'em if they don't cooperate. It's like a floatin' crap game, only with weapons."

Ahead, in the darkness, a light shone briefly, metal squeaked against metal and they heard a door open and close.

"Shit, duck down Mariss', someones comin'," whispered Andy. They squeezed between the boxes and waited, hearts pounding, bodies tense. After a few anxious minutes, and no one had appeared, they began to walk again. When they reached the end of the 'tunnel', something did not look right.

"Mariss'," said Andy, "Wasn't there a door directly beyond those crates?"

Marissa looked around, totally confused. "Weren't those crates of powdered milk over there when we looked in them?"

"Well, there's the door, anyway, Lil' bit," barked Andy, "Let's get out of here." She pulled on the handle and the door swung open. They stood in amazement at the sight before them. Instead of a tent filled with people and music, they were looking at a large, carpeted room, containing an enormous bed.

"Andy," said Marissa, walking on the deep pile carpet, "What is this place, where's the party, where are we?"

Before Andy could answer, the door slammed shut and the lock clicked, they were trapped. Marissa ran to Andy and hugged her tightly, "Andy, my love, I'm scared, what are we gonna' do, what is this place?"

Andy hugged her back, trying to conceal the tremor in her voice. "Don't worry, Lil bit, we'll get outa here, I just gotta think for a minute." She walked towards the bed, "Might as well get comfy while we plan our next move, let's have a seat."

Marissa joined her sitting on the edge of the bed, their arms around each other, rocking from side to side. Marissa began to kiss Andy tenderly on the lips. "Oh Andy, I love you so much," she whispered, "If this is the end for us, I'm glad I'm going to go down fighting with you."

Andy's eyes began to water; damn, she hated crying; "I love you too, Mariss, with all my heart and soul. We're not done yet. Let's just hang in for a while and see what happens."

They sat holding each other for what seemed to be a long time. Then Andy heard a soft hissing noise; she looked around, but could not determine the source.

Then Marissa looked up at her, her eyes shining and a crooked grin on her face; "This is totally nuts, Stretch, but I want you and I want you bad".

Andy smiled at her; suddenly, desire was coursing through her body and she wanted her lover more than she ever had before. "My God, do I ever want you too, Mariss'," she said, standing up. "No point in getting these fancy dresses all wrinkled, race ya'."

Then they were naked and rolling about on the enormous bed; lips sucking, tongues thrusting, hands groping, pussies rubbing, arms and legs entwined. Each wishing they could be inside their lover's skin so as to better pleasure them.

Marissa was on top of Andy, sucking on her lips and tongue, grinding her breasts, stomach and pussy against her lover with all her strength. Andy growled deep in her throat and gripped Marissa in a bear hug, winding her legs around her lover, the better to rub against her.

They humped like animals, emitting low growls, straddling each other, twisting their sopping pussies and erect clits against burning flesh. They mutually climaxed emitting wild screams, "Ahhhhheeee, Ahhhheeeeee", sucking the air out of their lungs, writhing and twisting. Then they relaxed, gasping for breath, still holding each other in a death grip.

"Andy, my dear, sweet love, that was so damn good," Marissa gasped, "I've never cum like that with you, ever."

Andy kissed her nose, "Me either, Lil 'bit, I think I may have pulled a muscle, but it was the absolute best."

They lay clinging to each other and then Andy heard the hissing noise again. She felt her arousal building anew and Marissa began kissing her passionately, their bodies grinding.

Andy pushed Marissa away with an effort, "I want to eat your pussy, Mariss', lets 69, NOW!" With a flurry of limbs, the lovers moved into the classic position for mutual pleasure that they enjoyed so much. Marissa lifted her head and sucked Andy's engorged pussy lips in her mouth, licking and nibbling on the heated flesh, bathing them with her hot tongue.

Andy lowered her mouth to Marissa's sopping pussy, engulfing it with her lips, driving her tongue deep in the wet folds. Marissa squealed and drove two fingers in Andy's pussy, twisting them against the slick, satiny skin, probing for the G-spot.

Andy slid two fingers into Marissa, sucking her clit between her teeth, lashing it with her tongue. Marissa pushed another finger into Andy's gushing pussy, then she wet two fingers of her other hand in pussy juice and wormed them into Andy's asshole.

Andy released a sobbing gasp, sucking harder on Marissa's throbbing clit, slipping another finger in her pussy and two in her asshole. Marissa screamed and pinched Andy's clit between her thumb and forefinger, rubbing and squeezing the thick nubbin as she drove a third finger into Andy's asshole. The room rang with their grunts, gasps and moans, each wildly fucking the other, driving toward an explosive cum.

Andy lifted her head from her lovers juicy pussy, "Mariss', she screamed, "Fist!"

With one fluid motion, borne of long practice, the lover's clenched their fingers around their thumbs and pushed their fists into each other up to the wrist, pumping frantically. Marissa began to make high pitched shrieking sounds, "Eeeh, eeeh, eeeh" as Andy's fist drove deep into her, opening her inner core wide.

Andy was emitting a low keening wail, "Unnhhhaaaaa" as Marissa's knuckles ground against her G-spot and bumped her cervix. Their thrusts became animalistic, opening their fingers and scrubbing pussy walls, driving toward mind shattering orgasms.

Andy's spine arched and she climaxed explosively in one long rolling cum, again and again and again; Marissa was cumming with her, right with her, over and over, their bodies jerking and twisting.

They thrust their pussies against the others hand with all their strength, wanting to cum on and on, never wanting to stop. Throwing their heads back, they began to howl like wolves, "Aieeeeeehhh, Aieeeeeeehhh". With one final thrust, they collapsed, fists still buried in soaked pussies, their faces and crotches covered with sticky cum.

Marissa's bones felt as if they had turned to jelly, she could not move as she struggled to breathe. Her throat was sore from screaming. Andy lay limply on top of her, wheezing softly, her body twitching. 'If I do that again I'll die', Marissa thought, 'At least I'll die with my Andy'. She found her voice, "Andy, Andy love", she croaked, "Are you okay, Andy, answer me, please."

Andy raised her head with a groan, "Unnhh, anybody get the license number on that truck'? You okay, Mariss'?" Marissa sighed in relief, her lover was still with her.

"I'm fine, Stretch, but I'm gonna need my hand back if we're gonna get outa here, here's yours." They each relaxed their vaginal muscles, carefully removing each hand with a sucking sound. After licking their fists clean of their lover's juicy cum, the women lay back on the bed, exhausted.

"Well, were still trapped, but we're well fucked," Andy joked, "I wonder how long they'll keep us here, whoever 'they' are."

Marissa snuggled up to Andy, "What happened to us, love? We're trapped in a strange place, in a strange room, and all we can do is fuck our brains out." She grinned, "Not that it wasn't fun, you know, but whadda we do now?"

"You mussst ressst, my darlingsss," said the Contessa, strolling into the room through a concealed door. "Your sssexual performansssesss were sssuperb."

She was naked, save for a sash tied around her waist, swinging in time with her breasts and hips. "I welcome you to my lair. I have such plansss for you, wonderful plansss. I have desssired the two of you sssinssse we met at your houssse, and now I have you."

They felt the room lurch, "Andy, were moving," Marissa squealed.

"Okay Contessa, fun times' over," Andy barked, "This is kidnapping, a federal rap if we cross a state line, what do you want with us anyway?"

The Contessa gave an evil chuckle, "You ssshould not have been sssnooping where you did not belong, ladiesss, dissscovering my little sssecretsss. Yet another reassson for you to join me in my travelsss. Be asssured, you will be well cared for. I take good care of all my petsss".

Andy and Marissa looked at each other; pets?

"Lissen here, bitch," Marissa growled. "I'm not a friggin' white mouse, and neither is my partner here. What's with this 'pet's' business?"

Another evil chuckle; "Why my sex petsss, my pretty one, my sex petsss for endlesss hoursss of pleasssure. You will experienssse sexual ecssstasssiesss beyond your wildest dreamsss."

Andy snorted, "First we're white mice, now were fuck toys, like that's gonna happen. And how did you make Mariss' and me go after each other like that? How'd you make us cum back at the house? What's the deal?"

The Contessa sighed. "Ssso many questionsss from my preciousss petsss, but no matter. Pheromonesss, my lovely, pheromonesss. My ssscientissstsss have dissstilled human and animal sssex pheromonesss into a consssentrate that causesss immediate sssexual arousssal. It works on both sexesss, but I much prefer women, they are ssso much more sssensual."

She turned and left the room, saying "Hakim, I think I will sssample the brown haired one firssst, bring her to me."

Andy jumped to her feet, Marissa beside her, their many hours of training in self-defense techniques and combat gymnastics were about to be tested.

"Get ready, Lil' bit," Andy snarled, "We can take that walking mountain and anything else they throw at us." They slid into defensive postures, bare backs touching.

"Let's rock, lover woman, let's rock," Marissa cried.

Suddenly, they felt a stinging sensation on their skins; the room began to waver, then Andy felt Marissa's back leave hers.

"Andy," Marissa wailed, "I ... I can't stand, I..." she crumpled to the floor and was silent.

"Ahhh, Mariss', hang on babe," Andy cried as she felt herself falling, legs turning to water, losing consciousness.

Another door opened in the wall and the giant Hakim lumbered into the room. He picked up Marissa's limp body like a rag doll, flung her over his shoulder, turned on his heel and strode back through the opening; the door closing swiftly behind him.

Andy's head was spinning, she watched helplessly as her lover disappeared in the grasp of Hakim; "Mariss', oh God, no, Mariss'," she whimpered, and then all went black.

(To be continued)

TE999
TE999
638 Followers
12