Cocaine Cowgirls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drip down the back of her throat was getting stronger, starting to annoy her a little, and that nervous tension in her belly was suddenly threatening to outstrip the fire blazing between her legs.

"You done, Talia?"

"Huh? Oh, sure... She's terrible at eating pussy. I mean, like, a gay guy would probably do a better job terrible." Talia muttered out, pushing Leena up and away from her pussy, unfolding her legs and letting her take her first real breaths of free air in long minutes. The pretty little thing was red in her cheeks, teary and damp, pussy juice on her lips and spit on her chin. Her neatly coiffured sandy hair was a mess, and there was a hint of the throbbing ache in her violated ass in the way she looked between them. It mixed with naked fear and desire whenever her eyes drifted to the cocaine, and it filled Saniya with a terrible, trembling desire to see how much sadness she could fill those big, soft eyes with.

"Get yourself another line, cunt. But we're not done yet - and make sure that fucking dildo stays where I put it. If you can't get Talia off with your tongue we're gonna find some other way to use you!"

Her sister's body demanded her attention, and she let Leena disappear from her thoughts to gorge herself on the object of her desire, all but flying to Talia's side and pressing a fierce, possessive kiss to her lips. Playing with someone else always brought an intoxicating mixture of jealousy and lust and amusement, and she let it show in the way her teeth grazed over Talia's lips and her hand found her throat, choking her just a little - just enough to be felt - as she reunited with her other half. It was brief, intense, and broke apart as she looked over her shoulder at Leena's loud snorts, rolling her eyes.

"That's enough. You only earned one!" There was a slight roundness to Leena's nose that she only noticed now as the wannabe rubbed at it, and a cruel idea sparked in her head.

"Take your bra off and get over here with those fat slut tits of yours... We're gonna play a little game."

Talia looked up at her with heavily lidded eyes, raising an eyebrow. "You said you were gonna get me off!"

"I will, baby, I will... Gimme a minute first."

Talia shrugged, rolling onto her side and reaching for the mirror to amuse herself with another little bump of her own as Leena bared herself, shrugging her bra off and briefly covering her breasts, trembling, before she let her arm fall away in a delicious gesture of shamefaced modesty. Her breasts were full and rode high still with youth, capped by pale pink nipples sunken in on themselves that begged for attention as she took a hesitant step back to the bedside.

"Good..." Saniya crooned, reaching over to snatch a lipstick. "You wanna be a model, right? Well, let's see... No, this won't do."

With the vibrant red lipstick, she circled slowly around the extra padding of Leena's belly, the slight fullness that did nothing but make her that extra bit appealing - and unfit for the kind of outfits that dominated the city's main catwalks.

"We can't have a fat fucking cow like you on the runwalk. You'll have to lose that..." Saniya giggled as she spoke, and then leaned up to her next target. That round little nose that had caught her attention caught a stroke of the lipstick. "Too round, too puggy. Fix it."

Talia turned back from the mirror, leaving it on the bed, to watch, grinning. They'd played this game together when they were younger, hurt each other's feelings, mocked and scorned each other. Like so many of their childish games it had turned over the years to a twisted source of arousal, the same as seeing each other be mean, hiding in closets, or annoying their father had. Leena's eyes watered with fresh tears as shame warred with the cocaine's euphoria in her body, and they gleamed anew in the trails running down her soft cheeks as her chest silently shook, her tits shaking pleasantly in the doing, her entire body lightly swaying. But she made no move to stop Saniya, hands dangling limp at her sides, fingers curled so tightly the nails were gouging deep crescents in her palms.

"And as for these... These..." Saniya finally turned her attention to Leena's ample bosom, her best feature. There was nothing there to take her frustrations out on - perfect areolae, perfect nipples, no sag, no stretch marks. She forced down a momentary pang of jealousy, and only a slight twitch of her left nostril betrayed it, an old tic she'd never quite gotten rid of.

"...are fucking disgusting!" She spat out, smacking hard at one with her free hand as the lipstick dropped from her hand. Leena's cute little yelp sent a shudder of pleasure through her, and she attacked with both hands, slapping at them from side to side, forcing them to bounce and wobble. When Leena raised her hands to defend herself, she forced them back down with a wordless hiss, slapping again harder.

"You fat fucking cow!" Her heart pounded in her throat with every loud slap, every crash of her hands into the defenseless wannabe's luscious breasts. She hurled insults at her with each, nearly screaming them. "Fat! "Slut! UDDERS!" The fire was spreading, and she was so very close just from the way Leena recoiled and flinched and openly wept at the treatment, so near, that she gave in and abandoned the rough treatment, flinging herself down onto the edge of the bed again and grabbing at Leena, forcing her down by her chin.

Those big, sad eyes stared up at between her thighs and a clumsy, inexperienced tongue washed out against her panties, probing at the damp fabric. It was all it took, and she screamed out obscenities as a cocaine-fuelled orgasm tore through her body. There was no gush of her nectar - the drug, as much as it made the sensation so much stronger, always made her drier down south - but the pleasure that burned through every fiber of her being left her shaking and panting when the orgasm ended. She slowly regained awareness, realized her hands clenching so tight at Leena's hair, nails in her scalp, that the wannabe was crying again from the way they dug into the sensitive skin, and she released her, shoving her away to sprawl naked beside the bed.

"Fuck... She might be rubbish at eating pussy but who cares when she looks like that? Where'd you find this little princess pussy, Talia?"

"Casting call for that stocking thing... Is it my turn? You said it was my turn!" Her sister pouted at her, sticking her lower lip out in the way she knew inflamed her.

"Right... Sorry, baby, I got carried away with Pussy Princess over there. Hey, slut! Get on your knees, we've got another use for that slack fucking jaw of yours!"

Leena wearily, tearily obeyed, rising with grace onto her knees by the bed, sniffling loudly. She looked at a breaking point, like she might collapse any moment into the kind of tears that moved from hot to annoying, that made play impossible, and Saniya groaned, rolling her eyes and passing the mirror down.

"Fine, have a bump, you dumb bitch. Get your fucking high back. But we're not done yet."

"Saniyaaa..." Talia whined, fingers stroking slowly between her thighs.

"Sorry! Fuck, I didn't count on the fat slut getting so emotional!" Her attention returned where it belonged, to her other half, the other part of her. She sprawled back against the overstuffed pillows at the head of the bed, pulling Talia over to lie on her. One hand slid between her thighs, cupping her hairless pussy, while the other rose to Talia's throat, closing tight enough to make the beating of her heart throb in her temples.

"Kick your leg out... Good girl. Hey, slut! Come suck her toes, she likes that!" Saniya barked, smirk on her face. Talia's legs were long and smooth, and though feet did nothing for her, there was a certain elegance to her pampered toes - and the sight of the silently crying Leena, cocaine dusting her nostrils, taking them between her lips obediently was an aphrodisiac in its own right.

"I'd never forget my sweet sister..." She crooned into Talia's ear as her fingers moved from cupping to stroking gently, teasing over her velvety pussy lips. The throbbing of her twin's heart sped up as she moaned back against her, and Saniya pressed another fierce kiss to her lips, tongue invading her mouth as her fingers moved smooth and firm. It was their oldest position, their favourite, time-tested and perfected from their first, fumbling attempts at mutual pleasure.

There was nothing clumsy or fumbling about it now, no exploration left in each other's identical bodies. They knew every inch, every subtle difference in response, and Saniya pressed her fingers into Talia, curling upwards to rub against the spots that made her squirm and whimper with pleasure. She tightened her grip as she did, slowly choking, tighter and tighter as her fingers worked and Leena licked away, suckling and degrading herself for their amusement.

It didn't take long before Talia came on her fingers, shuddering and sighing. She was always quieter when she orgasmed, rarely gave herself over to screaming and shouting obscenities, but the fluttering sigh that escaped the tight hand wrapped around her throat was music to Saniya's ears, and she kept working her fingers for long moments more. Only when her twin began to blink and tremble did she relax the strangling grip at her throat. It was always the warning she needed air, that she was on the precipice, and her breaths were deep and needy.

"There... I promised I'd take care of you, huh? Who needs a fat slut when you have me?" She whispered, nuzzling against her sister's cheek, fingers resting still and idle inside her hot pussy. Sweat stuck between them where the heat of their bodies together was like a fire, body heat raised by desire and cocaine alike.

"Y-yeah... Love you." Talia offered, nuzzling back, hazy from her orgasm and the lack of air. Saniya glanced down at Leena, where the wannabe was still obediently - if halfheartedly - licking Talia's toes, and felt a sudden wave of disgust roll over her. It started in her belly, rising like the tide until she felt like vomiting. It was one thing to play with Leena, to torment her, but this was their time now, special and intimate, and to have an outsider there was wrong.

"Get your shit and get the fuck out, you fat cunt. We'll let you know if we want to see you again. Don't come knocking until we tell you or I'll kick your ass." Part of her never wanted to see Leena again, but there was something to her wide-eyed innocence that made her want more, and with grudging reluctance she pulled open the second drawer of the bedside with fingers still sticky from her sister's cunt, seizing a small glass vial filled with the precious white substance the wannabe was already so desperately addicted to and throwing it to her.

Leena's teary preparations to leave went almost unnoticed. Saniya paid only brief attention here and there as the amateur dressed, preferring to snuggle against her sister, to kiss her soft lips and bite playfully at her ear. It was only when Leena moved to the door to leave and turned that she glanced up for more than a moment.

"I... It was my first time... Eating pussy, I mean. I'm sorry I'm no good at it. I don't... I've never been with girls before. Call me."

Together, they stared dumbfounded at the wide-eyed girl before them, and as she left and the front door clicked shut, burst into laughter.

"I think we just made a straight girl fuck us for cocaine!" Talia giggled, wiggling back against Saniya.

"Yeah, I think so! Fuck, that's kinda hot, huh?" She answered, nipping again at Talia's ear.

"Super fucking hot... Hotter than the fucking sun... But you know, sis... Mummy's gonna kill us if she finds out."

"...you're right." Saniya groaned, fumbling for the mirror, forgetting it was on the floor. She reluctantly pulled away from her sister's soft body, from her warmth, to fetch it, offering it first to Talia before taking a bump herself.

"So I guess next time she comes in we better really get our money's worth!"

__________

Yes, it's another Starshadow story. Hainora's granddaughters are spoiled little brats. Unfortunately, their punishment for this is less 'erotic spanking story' and more 'six months at church camp' so it probably won't get a story going into it.

12