Cock Cravings

Story Info
Pregnant woman gets an early morning visitor.
775 words
3.94
61.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My usual plotless fuck. Apologies for having stolen half an idea; the heft of it, however, is undeniably mine. Yes.

*

It's been a long day. They seem to be getting longer. Although I'm tired and so weary, I wake up in the early hours parched, just craving tea, weirdly aching for it, and I drag my heavy body from the bed and plod downstairs to the kitchen.

I am wearing something flimsy. Silky. Smooth. Shorter than it used to be, but at least it still fits at a time when most things just don't. I'm growing bigger by the day.

Not wanting to disturb, I keep the lights out and walk comfortably through my home in the dark. Barefoot.

As I walk into my kitchen, you step quietly out of the shadows. I feel, not see you. Your gloved hand is wrapped over my mouth, and you whisper a gentle 'hush' in my ear. Firm.

I'm not arguing.

We stand. You appeared from behind, so my back is against your growing front. One hand of yours, I realise, has reached round and is tenderly rubbing my swollen belly. The other still encompasses my closed mouth. I am leaning against you slightly, comfortable, excited, nervous.

My family, small son and husband, are asleep upstairs. He's used to me getting up at odd times lately. Carrying my son I slept like a log. Everyone says girls are more trouble, but I didn't realise this extended to pre-birth.

I lean further, sinking further into you. We don't, neither one, acknowledge who you are. I feel your hardening cock against my buttocks, and I know where it's going. And despite everything, babe, this makes me so scared.

I am wearing just the nightdress. No knickers. You smooth your, now ungloved, hand over the roundness of me and under the gown to my mound. I can't help but push her up to meet your probing figures. You slip between those warm outer lips, rub over that moist jewel, and run your cold hand into the sticky warmth of me. I move my hips, still standing up, back to your front. Push forward to greet your hand; push back onto that now hard cock.

I want it out. And I want it in.

You kiss the back of my neck.

Involuntarily my head falls forwards, rolls slightly to the side. I can't help but moan. And mmmmoan.

At that and the feel of your fingers rubbing on that pussy. Rub. Rub. Me. Moist.

You turn me round. Hand, fingers, now inside of me, not too deep. Though I want it.

And you push me back against the kitchen surface, popping those tits out, suckling them like my own sweet baby boy. Sucking. Me, I stroke your head, your hair, brush it out from your eyes. Back. And watch you drink.

They ache, just ache, with anticipation and confusion, those breasts. They are ready to be fed on. Almost. Not quite. But they tingle and burn at the thought and the feel of your lips around my nipples. They beg for you.

Suck me. Just suck me.

And now, I want you to sit that hefty pregnant body on the kitchen counter, and just fuck me. I do so.

Slightly lift me up, and spread me open. Yours. Just yours.

Stroke that belly. Run your fingers, trace the angry red and faded silver lines on that skin. Look at it. Look. Put your head on my navel and listen. Feel. And fuck me with your fingers. Take them out for me to lick clean and slip them back on in.

But quiet. And quick.

Take out your thick cock. And push it into me. Hard. Deep. And pump.

Shake me. Sit me on the counter and shake your pregnant slut, into whose house ýou have sneaked in the night. Until my belly shakes like Santa Claus and my full, so full-full, tits leak milky fluid for you to suck and lick away. Like my baby baby boy. Feed.

Beat and pound, thrash that cock of yours into that honey-dripping cunt, and hear me pant and put your naked hand back around my mouth. Remind me to hush. Remind me. Whisper it.

And cum in me.

Let us feel the friction of your beating cock in my hole, and let me milk you like you milked me.

Fuck me.

Cum in me.

That's what I wanted to do.

That's what I want.

Fill my cunt with your spunk. And kiss me quick and slip back through the kitchen window like the dirty thief that you are. And hide in the shadows.