Cock Dreams

Story Info
She never questioned it; her strange dreams each night...
766 words
3.56
268.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She never questioned it; her strange dreams each night helped her get through many long, lonely nights. Her days plodded along as she went to work, put in her hours and then came home. While she worked with a number of men through the years it was always the more attractive secretaries who drew their attention.

So she'd go to work, help her bosses stay organized, handle their correspondence, get their coffee and act friendly while they talked of the cute one in accounting. Lunch was a short respite where she got away and read. Since her dreams began she only read Gulliver's Travels.

Through the years she watched the other secretaries get married or promoted while she did twice the work in half the time, often staying late to fix the others' work. She'd then ride the bus home, fix a small dinner, watch TV and then head to bed where, if she were lucky, she would return to her dream:

The sun woke her as it peeked over the mountain. Trapped, just like him, she made do with what was available finding water in the small ponds of dew that formed on his skin. This morning she knelt on his stomach, sipping from navel. Once she quenched her thirst her next need was food, or on most days her private protein drink.

Rising from his navel she walked eastward through the waist high thicket of pubic hair until she stood at the base of his flaccid cock. Although she didn't need to be naked for this next step it simply made it so much more special. Removing her blouse and pants she neatly hung them over a nearby hair and then pulled off her bra and panties.

Starting as she normally did, she moved to the sensitive spot along the bottom of his shaft up near the head. Grasping some of the loose skin she firmly rubbed her face and hair back and forth across his soft flesh.

It wasn't long before the cock began to twitch and rise. Holding on with her hands she wrapped her legs around it as she continued rubbing the cock with her face and hair.

As she began to feel the blood surging through the cock she moved herself to straddle the large vein that ran down much of the length of the shaft. Now each pulse of the man's heart would send a surge of pleasure from her clit up through her entire body. Continuing to rub her face on him she thrust her hips back and forth, grinding on his vein getting closer and closer until she squeezed him tight and came.

She continued on him coming again and again until it was difficult for her to hold on since she was slipping in her juices that ran down to the base of his cock. Looking up towards his head she saw his chest moving up and down with his every breath. It had quickened now and then suddenly a loud moan rumbled through the valley and his cock thrashed wildly as a fountain of cum spurted upward.

Sometimes she would be bathed in a shower of the warm, white but today it spurted up onto his chest and belly. Holding on tightly she felt his firmness wane and then over the next minute or so she rode his flagging flesh until she was back standing in the thicket of his hair again.

She hiked up his belly to the pools of cum where she knelt and drank, chewing on the small sperm "minnows" in the fluid. Smiling she thought she never was a fan of anchovies until she crunched on these tiny creatures. When she was full she wandered back through his hair and curled up on the soft, warmth of his cock, and napped.

Waking later she hiked down his legs to confirm the ropes holding him were secure. Then she headed back up past his cock. After lunch she might walk out and check the ropes holding his hands but now she wanted to try to talk with him.

Walking up his belly toward his head she suddenly hears a loud piercing wail, so loud, so loud...

The bright red numerals on her alarm glared a bright red. Remembering her dream she smiled as her hand moved down and slipped between her legs. The image of her standing at the base of his erection was vivid in her mind as she moved a finger to her clit.