Cock In The Pit Cuntrol Ch. 1

Story Info
Steamy hirsute sex in the cockpit.
1.5k words
3.89
39.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
342 Followers

I had been an airhostess for the last few years with Alitalia and was doing the transatlantic flight from Rome to New York. It was a long flight and Captain Viera was in command. The departure lounge was full and I was to take care of the passengers in the upper deck in the 747. Most of the passengers in first class were old and ready to sleep businessman till I noticed the couple in the 8th row. Since it was first class there were only two slumberettes on either side of the broad aisle. I studied them both for a minute. They both looked to be in their early or mid thirties. He was tall and muscular with short light colored hair, whilst she had long jet-black hair that fell in curls down her back. She had a healthy looking body and, I noticed, a rather nice pair of tits! But what I was amazed to see was the curling hair in her bushy underarms.

The flight took off as Captain made their usual announcements regarding weather, journey time and safety regulations. We were soon at cruising altitude; the crew dimmed the lights so as to allow the passengers to sleep. I found the couple under a blanket and I was sure she was wanking him. I knew that Captain Armand Vera would want to know about the brunette as he had a fetish for hairy underarms. In fact during our brief affair he had commented favorably about the bushy hair in my armpits. I never shaved my underarms and I liked the tufty hair in my armpits. I was certainly attracted to the foliage in the woman's healthy underarms specially the way it curled up into the bushy tangle in her unshaven underarms. I longed to bury my mouth and kiss the delectable hair in her bushy armpits. I wondered if her pubes was as hairy. Was her mons veneris covered by masses of hair as her underarms? Were they as jet-black and bushy as her pit hair?

Another passenger asked for a blanket and I lifted my arms directly above the woman so as to show my underarm hair to the couple. From underneath my loose uniform my bushy undergrowth would have been surely visible. I found not only the man but also the woman staring intently at my armpit forest. I too had jet-black crinkly hair in my unshaven armpits. It grew upwards and had a rich tint and it was a certain turn on for those who loved bushy armpits.

I walked away to the service area and soon the man joined me. He said he was Alberto and he was Spanish and he wanted a drink. He asked me "I saw your bushy armpits, how come you don't shave it like most women" I asked him "do you like armpit hair". He sighed and said that he loved long thick hair in woman's armpits and he never got enough though his wife hadn't shaved her armpits since they had first met eight years ago. I asked him if he wanted to see my bushy armpits. He replied in the affirmative. I looked around and saw the plane was quiet and in darkness. Everyone seemed to be sleeping. I pushed him into the small and loo and as the light automatically came on I removed my top and pressed my bushy armpits straight into his face. He moaned out in excitement "Wow I have never smelt such a lovely underarm. Look how thick it is and how much bushy hair you have. Its so silky and soft compared to the coarse curly hair in Toni's bushy underarms". He grabbed a mouthful of hair as I felt his hard prick against my wet pussy. He said he had to go back and tell his wife about the quantity of bushy hair in my unshaven armpits.

I went about my job though I found the couple engaged in some pretty impressive action. I knew that I shouldn't be watching, but there was something exciting about the seen. I called out to Captain Viera and he came out and without them knowing we moved a little closer.

They appeared to have moved on from just kissing and was now indulging in a little heavy petting. The Captain's cock was getting hard as he saw the heavy pelt of jet-black hair in Toni's exposed hairy armpits. I knew the hard cock was wanting to find its way into her armpit jungle but he had to make do with my hairy armpit fleece as I fondled his erect dick. Alberto's hands were now roaming freely over the outside of her white colored sleeveless blouse, which was in sharp contrast to the blackness of her armpit jungle. I wanked vigorously on Armand's erect cock as Flight engineer Adriano came to enjoy the show. The cockpit was left in the hands of the co pilot. Though the cock of the cockpit crew wanted to leave their seed in Toni's hairy pit.

Alberto was now feeling her massive tits as his hands roamed in her bushy armpit forest and I could just make out her hand on his leg as she gently but firmly massaged his inner thigh. I could see the distinctive bulge in his trousers as Adriano whipped out his monster cock. His fingers began to start opening the buttons of her blouse revealing a nice, sexy, bra, the white lacy material conspicuous against bushy underarms Adriano's erection was getting larger as I bent down and took it into my mouth. As I began to slowly squeeze his hardness into my mouth I saw that Captain wanted me to accommodate his massive prick in my mouth too.

Toni, we could now see had unzipped and eased out a large, solid penis out into the open. She somehow managed to get herself into a kneeling position in her seat in preparation of giving Alberto a blowjob. I was just able to see her take his cock between her delicate fingers and lower her mouth over the large mushroom shaped head. The position that she was now in, kneeling on the seat, meant that I had a perfect view of her bottom, covered as it only just was, by a short pleated skirt. The skirt was short enough for me to be able to catch glimpses of white lacy panties and the black bushy hair peeking out from the top of her lacy white panties and from the sides right in her inner thighs as her head bobbed up and down his massive dick.

The blowjob continued slowly for the next few minutes. I could feel Adriano bucking wildly as he drove his prick deep into the back of my mouth pumping hard while Armand jostled for space. He had put his hands into my armpit jungle Alberto was also busy shoving his cock into Toni's mouth and I could see him thrust his penis in and out of her mouth. Suddenly he took out his cock and started pressing it into her unshaven underarms. As she pressed down he struggled to move his dick in and out of her bushy armpits. Armand was shocked at the brazen way that he was fucking the heavy pelt of coarse black hair in her furry armpits. I knew hat he wanted to put his dick into her armpits and fuck her shaggy underarms too.

Nothing would stop him as he stood up and strode towards them his majestic cock leading the way jutting out of his unzipped trousers. He pulled Toni's other arm up and stared at the mass of black hair in her bushy armpits and pushed his monster cock into her underarms as she clamped down the curly hair on his massive dong. Here in front of me was a woman with two erect dicks in each of her alluring armpits. The thick curly bushy hair in her underarms enveloped the two monster dicks and then I heard Armand cry out aloud. I looked around in the shadowy light to see if the other passengers had woken up but they were all dead to the world or maybe enjoying the scene and then I heard him gasp and splutter quietly as his jism flowed in uncontrollable fury into her furry coarse air in her unshaven pits. The "Cock" was now fully in the bushy "Pit".

Toni had not finished she still wanted more and Adriano had still to be satisfied his massive dick ready for action. Though he had no Pitstop knelt up and, spreading her knees wider apart, shuffled closer to Adriano. Her very moist hairy vagina was there to be fucked. Armand and Alberto had their pricks still in her wet armpits. The Co Pilot however soon called on he system for the Captain and rather reluctantly Captain Viera removed his still flaccid dick from her exposed curly armpit hair and motioned to her to come into the "COCKPIT".

Watch out for further action in Part II.

belab
belab
342 Followers