Cock In The Pit Cuntrol Ch. 2

Story Info
The saga continues in the cockpit itself.
1.6k words
3.77
28.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
343 Followers

Toni and I went into the cockpit. It seemed larger than what we see in the pictures and there were four push back seats. I plonked on to one, as did Toni, which startled the poor co-pilot. I knew that Antonio was shy but he packed a huge pecker. Armand though had his eyes only for Toni's overgrown armpit forests and his roaring engine needed to be extinguished. Toni though was in the Pilots chair as the 747 roared on. She was amazed at the view as we flew over the bank of clouds.

However Armand was not wiling to give her more of a view than of his swollen dick, which he wanted to press into her bushy underarms "Aaaahhhhhhhh," he groaned as he plunged his weapon into her wet gleaming bushy armpits. It was sweating with all her exertions but it accommodated Armand's throbbing engine as plunged into her hairy pits. She clamped her heavy furry pits on his throbbing tool. "UUUUUHHHHMMMMMM he groaned, "I love the feel of her armpit hair. It feels so coarse it reminds of Anna my wife who had such thick thatches in her armpit" as he thrust forward.

Antonio was glancing in wonder but his hands were on the joystick as my hands wanted to take out his joystick. Since the plane did not actually need anyone on the controls I quickly unzipped him. Protruding from the fly of his shorts was the largest, thickest cock I had ever seen.

Toni in the meanwhile wanted to be fucked. Her husband had not fucked her and she wanted to be fucked in the pilots' seat as she reached between his legs and took his cock in her hand. She lowered herself on him and piloted his throbbing dick into her hairy pussy. She was wet from excitement and slid easily on him. Once she was fully on him she leaned forward resting her arms on the back of the pilot's seat. "His cock feels fantastic!" She whispered in my ear. She began to lift herself up and down. Riding Armand's cock slowly she began to thrust herself harder on his cock his hands in front of her buried in her bushy underarms. He tugged wildly at the untrimmed hair in her luxuriant armpits.

"Oh god Antonio you are so big!" I yelled as I took his dong into my mouth. He slid his hands into my armpit jungle, which was as hairy as Toni. Mine he had seen before so while he played with the tufty hair his eyes were fixed on Toni's matted sweaty bushy underarms. Armand plunged his massive cock into her. She began to thrust herself hard onto him, he kept holding her armpit hair and she enjoyed it! She came with a shudder, her body convulsed as her muscles spasmed as her body succumbed to the orgasm. Armand slowed his thrusts as Toni's body relaxed after her orgasm. I began to suck Antonio fast and furious. His legs began to shake as his orgasm approached as grabbed the back of my head and held it there as he began to pump cum into my mouth.

Toni now was eyeing Antonio, which he had stuffed back into his pants. He stood up But sticking out of his boxer shorts was the head of the largest cock she had ever seen. His cock was at least 3 inches above his waistband and the head was as big as a small ball. "My god, is that thing real?" she asked. Antonio laughed and said "Is he bushy jet-black hair in your armpits real" I couldn't wait to see what Toni would do. I had experienced his monster dick so I immediately helped her remove his boxer shorts to expose the monster. His cock was at least a foot long and as thick as my wrist. It was hard as a rock though it had just spilled so much cum in my mouth and I reached down and took it in both hands to bring it toward her mouth. There was no way it was going to get into her mouth so she just started licking the head and then up and down the shaft.

Antonio groaned as she flicked her tongue around the head of his cock and slipped her tongue in the pee hole several times. Armand was getting hard and as was his way he shoved his dick into my hairy armpits. In he years that we had fucked he almost always anted to cum in my bushy underarms. He hardly ever fucked me and strangely he always wanted to fuck me in the heavy pelt in my bushy underarms. I could feel his tool rub itself in my furry underarms but I was so used to it that I watched Toni's mouth stretch in an attempt to take the head of his cock into her mouth. She worked and stretched and finally was able to get the head into her mouth. He started bucking his cock into her mouth but she gagged and had to remove it and tell him to slow down.

Armand was now furiously working his cock into the furry hair in my unshaven armpits. It was slick with perspiration as he drove his way through my armpit jungle his eyes glazed in concentration. Toni once again took the head of Antonio's massive dong into her mouth and was determined to get at least some of this monster into her throat. It took some time for her mouth to get used to his cock but she slowly started to adjust and work an inch or two into her mouth. As the head of his cock reached the back of her throat, she started to gag. She though, kept working at it and attempted to control soon the head of his cock was actually in her throat. "Ahhhhhhhh" baby, no one has ever been able to take it that far before. It feels great."

Antonio groaned though I had just done that but men were just like that wanting their cocks to be sucked to the base of a woman's mouth. I wasn't jealous but Toni was really working up quite a frenzy as Antonio drove into her mouth. Armand was still shagging my armpit locks and I wondered how a man loved to put his cock in a woman's bushy underarms so much. Toni started working more of his shaft into her throat as he screamed "Aaaaahhhhhhh I'm going to cum" as he shot wads of jism down her throat Amazingly Toni kept swallowing his cum. I wanted Antonio to fuck me. I grasped his huge dick and jerked it a few times and it soon was hard again and I slowly started to sit on Antonio's cock.

I was experiencing a feeling that I had never felt before. I could feel his cock slowly working its way into me and I continued the pressure so that more if his cock entered me ever minute or so. Armand was lost to the world as his cock ploughed through my armpit jungle. Toni had got up and raised her arms and pushed it against his face and I knew that Armand as having the time of his life. The world's greatest lover of armpit hair was sucking on a hirsute woman's extremely bushy armpits, which was matted and plastered against her skin while he drove his thick member in and out of my armpit forests. His eyes were still closed as he inhaled the strong aroma permeating from Toni's exposed bushy underarms.

I thought I was doing pretty good and wondered how much of the monster was in me; so I looked down to see that only about half of his cock was buried in me. I felt so full and wasn't sure if I was going to be able to take any more. I pushed a little harder and felt a little more if his cock enter me. I decided to rise up a little and allow Antonio to fuck me with the half of his cock that was in me. Antonio started to plunge his dick deeper into me each time hitting bottom when he pushed in. I could feel the resistance but could also feel that there was more room to go so each time he thrust into me, I would meet him and I finally felt him slide another inch or two deeper into me.

He began fucking me again and each time he thrust deeper into me, I would meet him, driving that monster cock deeper into me until I could finally feel his pubic hair against my hirsute pussy. I had multiple orgasms as his massive dick tore into me. Armand majestically was pumping his iron into my underarms his face not moving from the luxuriant hair in Toni's bushy pits. I was now riding Antonio as he drove his big cock completely into me with each thrust. I was now cumming continuously and shuddering. I was cumming and cumming and shaking violently.

I now took Armand's cock into my mouth and started to suck on just the head. When his cock got to the back of my throat, I gagged a little before letting it slide all the way into my throat. I would let is slide out of my throat until just the head was in my mouth. Then I would quickly swallow his cock until my nose was buried in his pubic hair. As he pulled his cock out of my mouth. He asked me and Toni to bend on our knees with our arms raised showing our bushy pits "I want to spray my cum in your bushy pits" he yelled as she started shooting his cum into our hairy armpits.

belab
belab
343 Followers