Cock Model

Story Info
Modelling his penis for 3 girls leads to a blowjob tutorial.
2.8k words
39.1k
40
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
envy_esk
envy_esk
26 Followers

It's midmorning on a Saturday in May during our junior year in college. It's about a week before finals. When I arrive at my girlfriend Kelly's dorm suite, she and her roommate Liz are in the kitchen, giggling uncontrollably.

Our dorms are self-catering. Each small suite of rooms has a kitchenette, a bathroom with two toilets and two shower stalls, and four dorm rooms: two doubles and two singles.

Kelly called me to say I should to come over there to pick her up. They've been doing a messy project in the kitchen to blow off steam during marathon study sessions, and she'll want to clean up a little before we leave campus for the day.

The day promises to be very warm, and I've dressed appropriately for a daytrip to an outlet mall twenty minutes away: sandals, tee shirt, shorts. On a whim, I've skipped boxers, in order to supply additional ventilation. I've worn these shorts with no underwear twice before, and Kelly confirmed that the outline of my cock is no more noticeable than with underwear.

Kelly and Liz have made a huge mess on the kitchen table, and a very strange one. There's a big tub of what looks like organic peanut butter. On some plates, they've got a collection of maybe seven or eight small mounds of peanut butter. It looks like a little city-scape.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask.

They're still laughing too hard to answer. Finally Liz manages to gasp, "They're penises!"

I look again.

No. Most of them look nothing like penises to me. Kelly was a virgin when we first slept together, but she has since seen me erect plenty of times, and even had me in her mouth two or three times. And I know Liz has no excuse for being so ignorant of the male anatomy, since I know she's been very sexually active for a very long time. Liz basically taught Kelly about sex when she and I started sleeping together. So she especially has no excuse...

"Are you kidding me?" I ask. "These are terrible! Some of them just look like tubes. And look — this one, this one, that one — they're actually square! I'm sorry, but have either of you been paying any attention?"

Only the largest one, which is nearly life size at maybe four inches, even comes close. With this one, they've remembered that a penis has a glans. But the thing resembles a small bell on a short hot dog.

Pointing at it, I say, "Look at this one. This—" indicating the ridge of the glans — "this doesn't run all the way around. It's not a hat! There's an underside, and..."

They've managed to contain their laughter, and even grow somber as I critique their work.

"Well, Kelly," says Liz, "maybe you two need to go in the bathroom and you can study one in real life, so we can get it right!" They start giggling again and Kelly blushes to her ears.

I know they're only joking, but I suddenly feel myself getting a little hard.

Unfortunately, we never checked what it might look like if I got an erection in these shorts. As they continue laughing, Liz happens to glance down at my crotch, and sees my slight tenting. "Oh, wow," Liz exclaims. I look down, too. The outline of my circumcised glans is already very visible.

"Kelly, it looks like Jamie wants to model for us!"

Kelly looks at my obvious hard-on and shields her eyes, blushing all over again. "Oh man," she sighs. Kelly has gotten more comfortable with sex during the months we've been together, but she can still be very shy. Liz, on the other hand, can be really crass, and brazen. She broke up with her last boyfriend several months ago, and ever since then, she's been teasing Kelly in front of me, saying things like she'd be happy to service me if Kelly is too bashful, or asking me if Kelly is satisfying me enough.

Liz is cute rather than pretty, with very small breasts and no curves to speak of. But she sharp and witty, with an arresting fluidity of movement, and a very pretty mouth. I've imagined getting a blowjob from her more than once. Thinking of this makes me get even harder against my will.

"Come on, it looks like Jamie's little brain is interested, at least." Liz comes around the table and advances on me with exaggerated menace, her hands up into claws like a monster, her eyes fixed on my growing erection. I back away, partly in mock fear, but partly in genuine nervousness.

Liz suddenly rushes me, grabs me by the arm, and drags me out of the kitchenette and right into their room. "Come on Kelly," she shouts, "I'm going to look at your boyfriend's penis if you don't stop me!"

Liz kicks the door shut behind her. She leans against it and looks at me. Or rather, at my penis tenting the front of my shorts.

"Okay. Drop them or I'm doing it myself."

Kelly pushes against the door saying, "Come on, guys, cut it out. Come out of there!"

We hear another girl asking what's going on. I recognize the voice immediately. It's one of their suite-mates, Alexa. She's tall and stunning, with almost implausibly perfect proportions, and smooth dark skin the color of café con leche.

Still staring at my crotch, Liz calls out, "We wanted someone to model a penis for our sculpture project, but he's suddenly gotten shy!"

"That's not true," Kelly protests from the hallway.

"Who's the model?" Alexa asks.

"Jamie!" Liz calls.

"Your boyfriend offered to show off his dick for you guys?"

"No!" Kelly cries, "That's not—"

"Yes, exactly," Liz insists. "But now he refuses!"

"Come on, Jamie," Alexa says. "Be a sport. Don't make me come in there..."

Liz lunges away from the door and quickly grabs my shorts, tugging them down. My cock bounces up and flicks a drop of precum at her. "Whoa!" she says.

Just then, Kelly bursts in, practically falling into the room. She was clearly expecting that Liz was still holding the door shut.

Behind her, Alexa is standing in the hall. She's just woken up and is dressed only in string panties that just barely cover her pubic hair, and a sort of light, loose linen top. Her breasts are only slightly larger than Kelly's and they stand up on their own. Her dark nipples, like Hershey's Kisses, are faintly visible through the thin fabric. Her thick, black hair falls in unkempt pleats to her collar bones. Her long legs are smooth and toned and seem to go on forever.

I gasp involuntarily at the sight of Alexa standing there. My shorts are around my ankles and my cock is completely rigid, with more precum dribbling out. Kelly is a very delicious girl, and I love her body, but my god, Alexa is unearthly.

Kelly and Liz both look back at Alexa. "Well," says Liz, "Now it's a party. Let's do this. Sorry, Kelly, you're just gonna have to be embarrassed."

Alexa comes in the room and says in a commanding voice, "Jamie, lie down, so we can see you from all angles. And take off your shirt."

"I think it's unfair that he'll be the only one with no clothes on," Liz says.

"What!" Kelly says, gaping at Liz.

"You're right," Alexa agrees. She and Liz look at each other briefly, then Alexa lifts off her top as Liz closes the door. As she turns back, Liz pulls her shirt off, too. She has the smallest breasts of the three of them, and is bra-free underneath. Now Liz and Alexa are both topless. I can't help but look back and forth from one set of tits to the other.

In a flash, Alexa peels her tiny panties down. Her bush is trimmed but very thick, and I can barely make out her pussy lips as she steps out of her panties. Liz follows suit, yanking her sweatpants and undies down roughly, as though she's trying to undress before she thinks better of it.

Now my girlfriend is the only person in the room fully clothed. She sits down on her desk chair and hides her face in her hands.

"Come on, Kelly," Liz says, "Time to study the specimen..."

The two naked girls approach and sit down on the bed beside me. Alexa is at my shoulder facing Liz, who's seated at my knees, where she has a good view of my balls and the underside of my cock.

I've been hard this whole time, of course, and I've been drooling out large amounts of precum, which has run down my shaft, making it glisten.

"I was hoping to take some measurements," Liz says, with a mock serious tone, "but the specimen needs to be cleaned off before I want anyone touching it. Can I ask one of my assistants to attend to this?"

Alexa looks over at Kelly. "Kelly?" she asks.

Kelly, who still has her face covered, just shakes her head.

"Well?" Alexa asks Liz.

"It's been months since I've had a hard cock in my hand — and, well, in my anything," Liz says.

"It's been hours since I have," says Alexa.

"Bitch," Liz mutters, then giggles. Liz reaches over and grabs a kleenex.

"No, use this." Alexa offers her linen top.

Liz wraps it around my hard-on, and starts wiping up all the precum. The fabric is really soft. I moan. "See why it's my favorite sleep shirt?" says Alexa. Liz keeps up the wiping even after she's gotten my cock dried off. A little more oozes out, and she dabs the tip. Then she takes the shirt away and leans down so her face is only an inch from my penis.

"Yes," Liz says slowly, "I see what you mean. There's a sort of a..."

"It's called the frenulum," Alexa says, as she busies herself in a leisurely study of my body. I'm painfully aware that I'm not exactly muscular or bulky. I imagine she's had easy access to some very hot guys and I probably don't measure up very well at all.

As if reading my mind, Alexa says, "I'm sorry, I was distracted. Did you say you needed to take some measurements?"

Kelly sighs, "Oh god..."

"Yes. Yes, I did. My concern is that, to be accurate, the specimen must be as large as it can get."

Alexa stands up and turns away from me. She leans forward to hover directly over my cock, putting her ass and pussy right in front of me. She gives a little wiggle, in case I haven't noticed what she's displaying for me. Then she says, "Well, it looks quite large to me..."

"Oh!" the two girls exclaim as my cock jumps at the unexpected compliment, even though I suspect she's just saying that to see if I'll get any harder.

"Kelly, dear," Liz says, "can you get me that measuring tape?"

Barely peeking through her fingers, and mute with mortification, Kelly hands Liz a small roll of sewing tape. Liz unfurls it with a snap and asks, "Can one of my assistants hold the specimen still, please?"

Alexa, still bending over me, takes my cock delicately in one of her long tapered hands and holds it by her fingertips. She gives it the tiniest squeeze. "Yes, it's quite hard. Take the first measurement." Then she whispers barely audibly, as if to herself, "oh yum..."

Liz announces with a somber voice: "Length: six and one eighth inches from pubic bone to tip. Girth: four and... three quarters inches."

"That's the shaft," says Alexa, whose hand has been fidgeting, needlessly adjusting her hold on my cock. "Measure the glans. It looks like that might be a little bigger around." She is absent-mindedly tracing some of the veins standing out on the surface.

"You're right. Five inches exactly."

I'm suddenly aware of the rich loamy smell of aroused pussies. A new wave of precum begins leaking out.

"Kelly," Liz snaps. "Your poor boyfriend is in need."

"Get over here," says Alexa. She takes Kelly's hands and stands her up. She pulls Kelly's shirt off, and steps behind her to unclasp her bra. From behind, Alexa's long, articulate hands feel around, assessing Kelly's breasts with a clinical thoroughness. "You seem bigger than me." She stands so their breasts are nipple to nipple. She bends at the knee a bit, since she's a few inches taller than Kelly. "Oh, no, you're a little smaller. But you feel denser. Nice heft to them." Still facing her, Alexa unties Kelly's drawstring shorts and pulls them down along with her panties. Kelly's bush is untrimmed: full and a light golden brown. "Oh how nice," Alexa croons, and cups Kelly's pussy. All this time, Kelly has kept her eyes closed. She's flushed and her whole body is trembling and bright with nervous perspiration.

Now we're all naked. My cock hurts it's so hard, and is once again wet with precum.

"Jamie," Liz says, looking right at me, "has Kelly been good to you? I've tried to teach her some stuff, but some things are hard to describe. Does it seem to you that she knows what she's doing with her mouth?"

I nod, unable to speak. Two pretty girls and one heartbreaking beauty are standing over me, nude.

"Well," Liz says, "I think this is a perfect opportunity for a lesson. Kelly, I'm sorry, but this is a hands-on class. Come over here. Open your eyes. Watch."

Kelly opens her eyes just as Liz leans over and slowly licks the underside of my shaft from base to tip, starting with a few swirls around each testicle. She stops at the frenulum, and flicks her tongue there a few times. "Boys are very sensitive here," she says, but that's obvious, since I involuntarily gasp and buck my hips.

"Now you," Alexa says to Kelly.

Kelly rolls her eyes and slowly leans over. She hurries through licking my balls, then runs her tongue up the shaft then stops and flicks her tongue, just as Liz had.

"Very good..." Alexa sighs. She's sitting down on Liz's desk chair, legs apart, and has begun massaging her clit. I have a perfect view of her pussy. It's a delicate pink, with startlingly pronounced labia. She sees me looking, and spreads her lips wide, to show the darker lips and her vagina. Then with a smile, she gets back to working at her clit.

"Now, dear," Liz continues, "I want to see your technique. You've told me you haven't swallowed yet. That's okay, we can work with that — right, Jamie?" I nod, still stunned that any of this is happening. "Yes, he's fine with that."

"Maybe Kelly should have a lesson about swallowing," Alexa suggests, standing up. "Okay, Liz, show Kelly some basic technique, then Kelly will try it, then I'll show her some tips about swallowing..."

Liz doesn't wait. Even while Alexa is still talking, she plunges my cock into her mouth and bobs up and down a few times. Up for air, she gasps, "oh god, it's been too long..." She sucks some more, until I'm wet with her saliva, while carefully tracing her fingertips around my balls.

I moan a little, and Liz sits up. "Not yet, sir. Okay, Kelly. Come on."

Kelly looks at Alexa and Liz, then down at me, or rather at my erection. Then she looks up at me. "Not the morning you were expecting, huh," she says, and laughs nervously. Then she gets very serious, and lowers her mouth to my cock. She takes it in, delicately and carefully. Then she imitates Liz's actions.

"Hey," Liz says, "remember your hands."

Kelly cups my balls with one hand and inexpertly squeezes. A little too hard.

"Ow!"

Kelly takes my cock out of her mouth and starts apologizing.

"Here," Liz says, "watch what I do with my hands..." She grabs my cock and gulps it into her mouth. She rakes the shaft with the back of her nails, then begins masaging my balls gently. She rings my shaft with the index finger and thumb of her other hand, and starts milking me. She picks up speed. Her sucking gets stronger.

"Careful, Liz," Alexa warns. "We still have to demonstrate some swallowing techniques—" Liz just hums mm-hm as she sucks.

But then I realize that I'm too far gone. I inhale sharply, and start to say that I'm too close, but before I can speak, Liz doubles down. With both her hands working frantically, she starts taking me deep into her throat.

I can't hold back. I let loose with a grunt.

"Oh my god!" Kelly cries.

"Aw yes!" Alexa cheers.

I pump over and over into Liz's mouth. After gulping everything down noisily, Liz says with great satisfaction, "Okay, I think we're ready to make that model now."

She and Alexa gather their clothes from the floor.

"Come here," I say to Kelly. I pull her down next to me before she can get dressed. "We're going to stay here for a while. We'll see you a little later. Time for some one-on-one tutorials. And close the door behind you, okay?"

envy_esk
envy_esk
26 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
ErotonautErotonautalmost 6 years ago
Fun start

But maybe Kelly asks Liz and Alexa for pointers on what to do in bed?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I look forward to more!

I would enjoy reading how Alexa and Liz come back. Alexa needs to give her version of a blowjob. Then both Alexa and Liz need to give Jamie additional pointers on eating pussy, demonstrating on Kelly and having Jamie practicing on them.

I disagree with the other commenter; Kelly should not be jealous but merely building confidence, eager to learn and show off. She also gets the benefit of Jamie’s new skills which give her multiple orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Write a part 2 as well

Maybe about Kelly’s jealousy over what happened. But Jamie pacifies her by showing her a good time. N others hear the noises n comes to watch. Something along those lines. Maybe?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Friendly Blowjob She makes him jizz his pants and sucks him off to make it upin Erotic Couplings
Strip Poker: Five Girls, One Guy Game with girlfriend and friends gets out of hand.in Group Sex
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Class Nudist Carson discovers the secret side to his lab partner.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories