Cock Obsession Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though she had been excited by her dream - Mike's actions were not enough to bring her off. At the best of times he was a little on the selfish side, a tendency to be 'wham, bam, thank you m'am.' Here he was just home after a long flight and journey; had no doubt been thinking of her (how sweet) all the way and what he was going to do (that was lust really); a snatched shower (probably erect in the shower, perhaps unable to resist a quick stroke in the hot water) and then had done exactly what she had invited him to do.

Thrust, thrust, thrust against her and then she felt the spurting within her. And almost as soon as it had started the intercourse was over. Mike slowed to a stop and rolled off her onto his side of the bed not even waiting to subside within her. Nice to be used but what really pleased her was the gentle kiss to her lips before he rolled and the whispered, "I love you." Romantic or what? It made her feel so warm inside (and not just from his released semen all up around her cervix!)

Unsurprisingly her man was asleep within seconds. That was so like him and he was, no doubt, just so tired after his flight. She could hear him snoring already. Her hand moved over to him and she felt his limp cock all wet with, yes, lotion and semen. Nice to fondle as her other hand slipped between her own thighs. It was equally slippery and wet, again with lotion, semen and her own secretions. Her fingers played thinking of what Mike had just done and her dream.

Her dream, what she could remember, had been decidedly odd. Two men had been fucking her but their penises had seemed small, indeed had seemed to be getting smaller and smaller despite being erect. It had been frustrating and then her friend Janice (why had she been there - in the same bedroom?) had said, 'no, let me' and had lifted her skirt to reveal a staggeringly impressive erect cock. It had been so lovely feeling that sliding into her in place of the men's feeble things. Perhaps that had been when Mike had got on top of her. But why Janice, why Janice with a penis? Dreams are so odd.

She knew she was not into women but was a woman with a cock just that bit different? (quite a bit really!). One hand played with herself, the other with Mike's cock. Both genitalia all squidgy and wet, perhaps surprisingly similar like that! Carol brought herself off, her hand diddling her clit as her other hand furiously wanked the limp penis, moving its foreskin at speed. Mike did not stir and within seconds she too was fast asleep.

Having Mike back was great but inevitably a few days later Carol was tempted to play with the big second penis next door. Mike had woken late, too late to give her a morning fuck and she had had to content herself almost with just the brief sight of a naked, hurriedly showered man before he got dressed. Being her, she had tempted him as he dressed, had half pulled back the covers letting him see one half of her body with a glimpse of curls showing alongside a revealed thigh. Of course he had reacted. She had got him to react and thought how lovely a man looked in just a white shirt with his erection poking out.

"Let me suck it," she had breathed. And he had done so whilst he did up his collar button and tied his tie.

"I've got to go," he said pulling away as she sucked the harder. It had all made a noise like a cork coming out of a bottle and they had laughed. He was still hard as he pulled his socks, then pants on, was still hard as he grabbed his trousers and did up his belt. Was probably still hard when Carol heard him by the front door putting his shoes on and then he was gone. Was he driving up the road still hard, wishing he was back home with his wife ejaculating in her mouth?

Carol sighed. Mike could at least have come in her mouth or over her breasts and left her with something to play with, something to make her sex all sticky whilst her fingers played. Carol got out of bed, had a wee and thought of Mr Girrson. She could go and 'milk' him instead!

"Hallo," she called as she opened Mr Girrson's front door.

"Good morning, Carol," came from the kitchen.

Mr Girrson rose from his kitchen table as she entered the room. He was fully dressed in tweeds complete with tie and was having his breakfast.

"You're up early."

"Always am, Carol. Coffee, toast?"

It was nice to sit with Mr Girrson and chat over breakfast. It was not quite what she had come around to do but it was very pleasant nonetheless.

The conversation came around in an oblique way to why Carol was there.

"What are you planning to do today," he had asked.

"I rather thought, that's why I'm here, I'd like to play with your penis first before anything else."

Mr Girrson smiled, "I was rather hoping you'd say something like that. You do seem to have given me extra vim, you know. I have all of a sudden these last few weeks become a lot more interested in... err... sex. You really are most kind... I really don't know why..."

"Because I like sex, Mr Girrson, have rather a need and because I like you and your cock. Shall we get it out and make it big?"

"It's big already Carol!"

They finished the coffee and went upstairs. Having got dressed Mr Girrson had to get undressed again. Nice seeing him just like Mike in only a white shirt with his erection poking out just like Mike's. She had posed, half naked with him like that in front of his long mirror making them both laugh as she came up with rather sexy poses beside him. What she did find as she fondled was he needed another shave.

Perhaps it was the prolonged erection whilst she shaved him again; perhaps it was the way she rolled onto his bed afterwards and very provocatively opened her legs and asked if he thought she should shave too and whether he would like doing that? She knew she was wet and her labia engorged, was pretty sure her vagina would show as a clear entrance and she had opened and shut her legs in a provocative way and giggled. In the doorway Mr Girrson had stood, naked and very erect, just how Carol liked her men. She knew it was a sexy display, she liked doing it and was sure Mr Girrson would enjoy it. He evidently did: rather too much.

"You can rub my clit with your erection a little if you like, or would you like to lie down and I'll just touch you a little with it. See if I can make you come just by stroking you with my clit. See if I can come too - like that."

All at once he was standing, looming over her at the end of the bed and then he was hanging over her on the bed. He was a strong man. Carol knew she had tempted him too far.

The feel of the mushroom head against her pushing -- and it did not exactly take much pushing, not how wet she was. Carol felt the entering, felt his knob within her body. A man who was not her husband had his penis, all in a moment, inside her. She felt his hands hard on her shoulders holding her. He was a strong man even though seventy. If he had decided to fuck her there was nothing really she could do. She had tempted him too far. To be lying there with legs spread, sex open and wet and really expect him just to rub a little. She had invited him to rub her clit a little with it. It had not been fair on him, not reasonable to expect him to resist going 'the whole way.' It was rape but only just about.

There was a choking sound from Mr Girrson and then he was off her and lying next to her on the bed. Carol lay there for a second or too half relieved 'it' had not actually happened and a little disappointed not to have felt the big penis really inside her for only a few seconds. A complete contradiction of emotions. And then she realised he was sobbing; really crying.

"I'm so sorry Carol. I (sob) don't know what came over me (sob). You've been so good and..."

She sat up and pulled him up to a sitting position, her arm around him, the big, naked old man was sobbing his heart out despite his erection still standing. It was wet at the end. Wet from Carol.

"It's all right Mr Girrson. It was my fault. I should not have been so..."

"I should not, not have done that. I'm so sorry."

"Come, come, you didn't hurt me and you hardly went in -- it really didn't matter. It's not as if you really... you know. It's not that I don't want to. I do, I really do want to feel your lovely big cock inside me... only I don't think I should with Mike. Not fair or right vis a vis him. Come let's carry on as before. Just no penises in vaginas. Come on, why don't you come in my mouth? If you like you can fuck that -- if you are gentle -- just like my vagina except it's my mouth."

But it seemed Carol had really started something. The sobbing did not stop. How he so missed his wife, the loneliness and how much he had liked, been so grateful for 'dear, sweet, Carol's hands.'

It was all so sad and so touching. Such an outpouring of emotion. Before Carol had held the man sexually but now she was holding the man for comfort and sympathy. As naked as before, their bodies intimate but no longer sexual. Her naked thigh against his naked thigh, her arm around him, her breast warm and soft against his body. His penis very much at rest.

It took a lot of talking to settle the man. Eventually her hand moved from stroking his back to his penis once more. Her fingers fondling the big soft, floppy thing -- all the bigger looking from the earlier shaving. And, of course, she got a reaction. Up it came the big erection she so liked to see. Big in her fingers, big to hold! Big to suck!

"Come on Mr Girrson, I want you to fuck my face. Let yourself go - but in my mouth."

Carol had moved on the bed so she was on her tummy, facing out from the bed, resting on her arms and with her mouth wide and round. Mr Girrson stood and advanced on her. His penis large and moving from side to side.

"Do you want this Carol? I'm so sorry."

"Please, I really do. It was so my fault."

The mushroom head, purple and swollen there right in front of her mouth. She did not reach. It was for Mr Girrson to push. He pushed and his penis entered her mouth. It was a big thing to have in there, a big thing to accept pushing against her towards the back of her throat. She looked up at him into his eyes looking down and watching his penis moving in her mouth.

"You happy with this, Carol?"

She could not smile up at him as her lips were wrapped around his cock. She nodded banging his knob against the roof or her mouth and her tongue rasped along the exceptionally delicate and sensitive underside. Good having a penis in her mouth, good having Mr Girrson's big penis in her mouth but her vagina did feel so empty. It would be so lovely to be turned around and feel that big cock pushing into her but she was holding to her principles - no cock but Mike's went there.

Of course what would have been best would have been to have Mike lifting her hips up behind her and entering her from behind 'doggy style.' She had never done that. Never been worked by two men at once, not even in her student days when she had been dating more than one boy at once, for a time. There had been one time when she had literally slipped from one boy's bed to another without either boy realising. The second had been just up the corridor. She had promised she would visit that night and had left the first boy, ostensibly to go back to her own room to sleep, yet had knocked and been admitted into the second boy's room whilst the first dropped blissfully asleep unaware 'his' girl already had another boy's cock in her mouth. It had amused her at the time, when they moved to sexual intercourse, that the second boy had absolutely no idea in the dark, even if he noticed, that her sexual lubrication was unusually thick and sticky!

No, she had never had a man at both ends of her. 'Spit roasted' her friend Janice had called it but Janice could be a little rude if she had had a few glasses. It was a pity Janice and Dan had split up. She had liked Dan. A really nice and fun man but something had gone wrong.

Carol had taken Mike's cock briefly in her mouth that morning and now she had Mr Girrson's in but that seemed about as far as it was all going. Nice enough to have both hands underneath her and playing with herself as Mr Girrson thrust in and out of her mouth but, unsurprisingly, his hot semen came before she had brought herself off. Too quick, but that was what she had invited him to do. Nice enough, she liked a cock coming in her mouth, like to feel its semen slipping down her throat afterwards oyster like, but what she really needed was one in her other end as well.

But Carol had principles as well as a rather outsize libido!

12