Cock Star Ch. 02

Story Info
68 yr. old MILF meets Thug Rap Star.
12.8k words
4.45
48.3k
42
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,246 Followers

Black Rap Star

The continuation of sixty eight year old woman transformed from a conservative pillar of society into a knockout MILF who craves the attention her 38E-22-33 body gets.

The other thing that happened from being with my two lovers was that I became more aware of my body and especially the signals it gave when I was out in public.

I felt so sexual from being with my two young lovers every day that the lust inside me was communicated to everyone the moment I walked out of my house. I now had this insatiable sexual appetite that had to be constantly fed.

One weekend while both boys were at the hospital with my husband I decided to go shopping for some new and sexy lingerie. I went to a shopping mall that I knew had a few stores I wanted to look through. As soon as I got out of my Mercedes I heard a voice say,

"Shit that's some sexy-ass shit right there."

Looking up I saw a huge, white stretch Hummer limousine. It literally took-up ten parking spaces as it was parked sideways. Standing next to the limousine were three giant black men wearing very stylish suits and the darkest of sunglasses.

All were enormous in height and size and instantly made me think that they resembled wrestlers or professional football players. I was not a person who watched sports, but because of their massive, hulking frames and being well over six feet tall that was the image that came to mind.

Immediately feeling very intimated I walked to the mall elevator. As my high heels clicked on the cement floor I heard that same voice again,

"Don't walk away sexy. Youz and Iz needs to get really friendly-like."

Pressing the elevator button I waited nervously for it to arrive. Once the door opened I went in and quickly pressed to close button.

"Come-on back baby. Brings that hot-assed sexy body you knowz you gots back here to yo boy Devastate."

'God, please close,' I said to myself trying to will the door shut.

As they started to close I looked up. I told myself not to but I couldn't resist seeing who the voice was. I also did in case I needed to identify him if there was a robbery or something illicit that happened that day.

For a few, brief seconds, as the doors closed I saw the face of the blackest person I have ever seen. I could only see his face and thought it was because of the way he was sitting. He had some type of net material on his head. I had seen this in a few documentaries that focused on the lives of black leaders in communities.

From where I was standing it looked as if he had two scars running across his face. I could have been wrong because I was about fifty feet away, but there definitely were two noticeable marks of some kind. What I did see was what looked like a row of gold teeth.

As the door closed he opened his mouth and leered at me while he nodded his head up and down.

"Fuck you is so fuckin fine," he said as the doors thankfully came to a close.

When the door finally closed I breathed a little sigh. Seeing my reflection in the elevator mirror I immediately thought about what he said about me saying I knew I had a nice figure. I hated to admit it but he was right. He knew I was well aware of my body and the clothes I wore that helped show it off.

That day I wore a very sexy and quite daring black business suit. The jacket had a plunging neckline and the ultra-short mini skirt barely came down an inch past the jacket. With my black pumps on I was all legs. Under my white, transparent blouse I wore a sheer white lace bra. The lace material of the bra kept my ultra-sensitive nipples fully erect and aroused. Highlighting my long, tapered legs I wore a pair of elegant nude thigh high stockings attached to a white garter belt.

Dressing like this, especially the alluring lingerie I wore under my outfits was all a part of who I was now. Being so aware of my body and how I knew it turned on all men and my two young lovers, I just loved dressing sexy every day. The material of my blouse was so sheer that my inch long nipples were quite visible.

The thing that surprised me was how my body was reacting. I could feel my long nipples were piercing threw my bra and blouse, and if I wasn't wearing the jacket I knew they would on display for everyone in the mall to see. I would imagine a lot of glaring looks from a lot of males but also a fair amount dirty looks from mothers with small children.

When I entered the mall I instantly took notice to the amount of young people who were gathered around what looked to be a stage in the center atrium. There had to be at least a thousand of them and they were all chanting the word 'Devastate.' I instantly thought that that was what the young black male in the stretch Hummer said which was,

"Come-on back baby. Brings that hot-assed body you knowz you gots back here to yo boy Devastate."

I went up the escalator listening to the chants of people shouting Devastate, Devastate. The second floor was also was lined with young people, mostly young girls and all holding out camera phones. Being somewhat curious I managed to stand in a tiny space.

I noticed that the stage was surrounded by large black men who stood shoulder to shoulder. They were enormous, similar to the men standing guard at the limousine, but these men were wearing neon vest that read SECURITY in large, bold letters.

Next to me were three young girls who were very chatty and quite energized about who the performer was.

Being curious I asked one of the girls who was about to perform.

"It's Devastate," she said looking at me as if stunned I wouldn't know.

"I'm sorry, but I don't know who that is," I said candidly.

"OMG, lady he's like only the number one rapper on the planet," one of the girls said excitedly.

'Not from the planet I live on,' I felt like saying, but decided not to say anything as I felt out of place and old at that moment.

"So girls since I don't know anything about Mr. Devastate; they began giggling when I said Mr.," why don't you tell me what you know about him," I said being curious.

For the next five minutes I got a history lesson on his bio that had my mouth literally dropped-open.

One girl, Kirsten, told me that he came up from the gangs and projects of east LA and as a teenager had already been to prison three times; once for robbery and twice for stabbing someone.

Another girl, Shayla instantly chimed in and said that he was recently involved in a trial regarding a shooting in a trendy LA night club and that he was in prison for six months before a high-powered lawyer got him out.

The third girl, Neleska, a very attractive teenage girl with long black hair and full lips dressed in a clinging, white mini dress that showed she had a sizeable chest said, "Yeah, everybody knew he was guilty because it was on video but he got out after six months.

"All because of his money he hired the most successful lawyers known for high profile celebrity cases." Shayla said.

"Yeah he was even shot five times that night and bragged about it in one of his songs," Neleska said.

"Bangin heads with gangs," Kirsten said, priding herself in knowing the title.

Neleska then added, "You know he's got 14 kids, and all by different girls?"

"Eighteen, stupid" Shayla said in an annoyed voice as she happily corrected her friend.

"Oh my," I said in a surprised voice," and you say he's only eighteen?" I asked.

"Yep, he just turned eighteen a week ago," Kirsten said as she held up her phone with his social-media name and birthday.

For some unknown reason I was becoming very intrigued by him.

Suddenly there was a roar from the crowd as the music (although to me was more like loud noise) went up in volume and a person's voice came over a microphone saying,"

Lets give it up for the ultimate Nigga Thug, and main gangbanger himself. Ladies and gentle Niggas. Just out a prison for alleged murder of Q-Dog,( the crowd started booing at the name Q-Dogg) Lets give it up my Niggas for your number 1 Nigga...Devastate!"

"Q-Dogg is the one he killed in the club," Neleska shouted in my ear thinking I would want to know why everyone was booing.

"Shot him right in the head and laughed right after he did it," Kirsten added while Neleska and Shayla nodding their heads.

All of a sudden the mall was filled with screaming voices; mostly from the young girls as a line parted and escorted by the three body-guards a person I couldn't make out because he was dwarfed by the body guards made his way to the stage.

Once on the stage I my eyes went wide in surprise because it was no other than the young man who was sitting in the limousine that was calling out to me. I also realized why I could only see his head out the window. The person who called himself Devastate was no more than 5 feet tall.

Suddenly, he began a song, more like screaming and it was more like poetry to this loud noise. The young crowd seemed to know every word as he held out the microphone, words that I was now quite familiar with, but some I was shocked to hear. Words like Bitches, and Whores, and words like kill the white cops before they make us extinct were very disturbing to me.

At one point he looked up and when his eyes caught mine he pointed to me and shot me this look that made me tremble. It was also a look that made my nipples instantly erect.

During that entire song he never broke eye contact with me, and as he rattled off these lyrics of hatred towards white law enforcement his eyes roamed over my entire body. I hated to admit it but I couldn't look away and actually felt myself hold his gaze.

Three girls who were standing right beside me kept saying, "OMG, he's looking right at you."

"No girls," I said pretending he wasn't looking right at me. "I'm sure it's the three of you he's looking up at."

As soon as the song ended the three bodyguards I saw outside came up to me. One of them said in a deep voice that sent a chill down my spine,

"Mr. Devastate would like to meet you."

"OMG" All three of the screaming young girls said in a surprised voice, "see we told you so. We told you so," they said as I walked away from them as my heart began to race.

My body was trembling with excitement. I couldn't explain why, perhaps from being very curious but I agreed to meet him. After the song ended he was busy signing autographs. As I was coming down the escalator he looked up at me and grinned. As he did I saw the rows of gold teeth. Looking at him I grinned back. The guards led me back to the elevator then to the stretch Hummer.

They opened the door for me and the one guard said,

"Mr. Devastate will be here in a few minutes. He asked if you would wait for him in his limousine."

"There's champagne on ice and fresh fruit for you while you wait," one of the other very large black men added in a deep resonant voice.

Although I was a little reluctant I felt that I would be fine, especially since he was a well-known music artist, although from what I had just heard an artist with a very unlawful past.

With the help of one of the guards who took my hand I climbed into the Hummer and sat in the plush seat. As soon as I was in my seat he closed the door. Before he closed the door he looked at me with a sinister grin then said,

"Devastate gonna love you," he said grin as his eyes roamed over me. "Shit yeah." He said as he closed the door.

I suddenly felt a little uneasy but still thought I was safe. Playing on the stereo were songs that sounded much like what I had heard in the mall. There was a CD jacket that had his picture on it. It was from the waist up and from what I could see was a well-muscled and much defined chest. Also in the picture were there girls, one Asian, one White and one Hispanic girl. They were all young, in their early teens and dressed in bikini tops.

After a few minutes the door opened and standing there staring right at me was the person known as Devastate. Without saying a word I watched as his eyes slowly and purposely drift over me and at that moment I instantly felt a warmth flow over me followed by my nipples which instantly came alive under my bra and blouse.

He was looking at me in the way I now recognized when men wanted me. I watched his eyes slowly go from my stocking crossed legs up to my narrow waist then linger on my tight jacket, which was now heaving because of my breathing.

A few months ago I would never have allowed myself to be in this situation, especially with a black man and especially not one as young and with a criminal past.

Without saying a word to me he told his guards that he didn't want to be disturbed. Although they towered over him I could instantly tell he commanded authority. I recognized a vicious side that could strike fear in anyone who crossed him the wrong way. When he entered the limo he immediately popped the cork on the expensive bottle of champagne and poured us each a glass.

"I'm Devastate," he said in a charming voice as he handed me my glass then slid right beside me.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Devastate," I said looking into his deep-set eyes.

"Just Devastate sexy," he said grinning.

"Oh..I'm sorry...Devastate," I said, hoping I didn't offend him.

"Shit baby with that knockout body of yours," he said glaring at my stocking, crossed legs then my heaving chest, "you aints gotta eva apologize for shit."

"Well thank you so much for that wonderful compliment, Devastate," I said as I licked my upper lip seductively.

"Fuck yeah," he said running his hand up my crossed stocking covered leg, " sexy as shit baby." He said then added, "Now how a name that goes along with this killer body you been drivin me crazy with," he said as he leaned in and kissed my lips.

"Nellie," I purred. While his hands continued to run up and down my nylons.

Just from his large lips brushing against mine my body was on the edge of cumming.

Kissing my neck he said, "You been with a Nigga Rapper before Nellie?"

"No...never," I groaned.

"Howz abouts just a Nigga?" he said nibbling my neck.

I paused.

"A Nigga baby," he said kissing my lips.

"No," I purred, uncertain as to why he would call himself a word like that.

"You turnin on Nellie?"

"Oh God," I groaned.

"You likes the way I be runnin these Nigga hands up and down your sexy-ass legs?"

"Yes," I cooed.

"Whats goin on wit dhat pussy of yours Nellie," he said right next to my ear.

"Oh God... so wet," I whined.

"Who made it wet sexy?" he said biting my ear.

"Oh God...you did," I purred.

"Wet enoughs to take a twelve inch Nigga dick?"

"Oh God," I groaned at the thought of it being that big.

"Youz real hot," he said now sitting back into the seat right beside me.

"Thank you," I said, grinning slyly as we clicked our glasses and took a sip.

"Big ass tits...sexy-ass legs," he said then kissed me. "Big-ass nipples, so big you can't fuckin hide em can you baby?" he said as they pierced through my bra, blouse and my jacket.

"There're very big...long," I said in a throaty voice as he leaned in and I met his flicking tongue.

" You gots my big twelve rock hard, Nellie," he said as he kissed my neck.

"Oh God," I groaned.

"You like knowin you gots this big Nigga dick hard, don't you?"

"Umm...yes," I moaned.

"Yous gonna love havin this big,black Nigga dick inside your white pussy, Nellie" he said as he ran his tongue up and down my exposed flesh.

"Umm," I moaned at the thought of being with my first black man."

Sitting beside him I knew I would tower over him if we were standing side by side, as his feet barely touched the carpeted floor. Leaning in we started kissing.

"Umm," I groaned as his full lips met mine.

Our tongues began dancing across each other's at a frenzied pace. I felt the car begin driving off which caused me to break away from our kiss.

"Wez headed to my mansion," he said.

"Oh...I really can't be away from home that long," I said even though I knew I had the weekend to myself.

"It wont be long baby, but this Nigga's gots to fuck you in style," he said then added, " trust me once I get this Nigga dick inside that fine, white pussy a yours you aintz never gonna go back to your crib," he said in a confident tone that made me groan.

With that he took my glass and we went back to kissing. I knew this was so crazy but I didn't feel like it would be dangerous going to his home because of his celebrity.

As we kissed music was playing about fucking white bitches, killing whitey and drive by shootings. It just made the backdrop to me being a wealthy sixty eight year old white woman and him being an eighteen year old rapper who grew up in poverty and from a hard inner-city life.

While the music played loudly we were kissing each other with just our tongues. For twenty minutes our lips never touched. This wasn't a tender loving kiss; it was a very naughty tongue fuck. It felt so sexy to be kissing this way.

The respectable, married, sixty eight year old white woman in a gangster stretch limousine, tongue kissing and about to fuck one of the most popular young black rap stars today. The fifty year difference between us was nothing compared to the social circles we were raised in and traveled in.

As our tongues flicked wildly across one another's, the idea of him being black and so powerful and only eighteen years of age with a ruthless nature to kill someone without remorse made me even hotter to fuck and play with him.

As this sinful kiss continued he was having similar thoughts about me.

He said," Fuck bitch, I get tons of pussy, but you're the sexiest and classiest bitch I ever done see. I wanted to fuck yo' sexy teasin' ass body you'd be showin' off the instant I scanned over it.

"Oh God. I'm so happy you like what you see," I said as he kissed my exposed neck.

"Yeah, and nowz I wants to see a lot more of it," he said then commanded, "Now strip for me bitch. I wanna see that rich-ass, high- class body that be fuckin' with my mind since you stepped outa your Benz.

Grinning slyly and not the least bit offended that he called me a bitch I began unbuttoning my jacket. I took my time unbuttoning my jacket and as I undid each button the young black rap star and I would meet for a sexy kiss, with tongues flicking across each other's wildly. Each time our tongues met a wave of pleasure shot through my body.

When the jacket was finally off he moaned and licked his lips as if I was a piece of meat.

"Sexy bitch," he groaned approvingly.

"Umm, I'm so happy you like what you see," I groaned.

He went crazy when he saw my mouthwatering 38E breast in my sexy white bra.

"Fuckin big-ass tits bitch," he growled before kissing and licking all over my bra.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as his long tongue was driving me wild as it flicked over the lace material and over my aching nipples.

My nipples were begging to be released. After a half hour of this torture the black rapper unclasped my bra and released my big tits. They pointed straight up with my long nipples sticking up at the ends like two towers.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as soon as he removed my bra.

The black rap star was actually licking his wide lips when he saw how long and wide my nipples were.

"Shit," he said as he took in the actual sight of my nipples.

My nipples are the width of a dime and pointed out aching to be sucked. He immediately went to kissing them driving me wild with those big black lips. He would lick and kiss them and then our hot tongues would meet for that untamed nasty kiss.

While toying with my huge aching nipples he said,

"Fuckin love yo' big ass nipples sexy, they even be a shit load bigger than all the Asian bitches I be fuckin'."

shoguy
shoguy
2,246 Followers