Cock Star Ch. 04

Story Info
18 yr old & 88 yr old grandfather lust for each other.
13.4k words
4.44
49.7k
35
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,251 Followers

COCK STAR CH. 4 EMILY AND HER GRANDFATHER

THE NEXT TWO CHAPTERS FOCUS ON, EMILY THE 18 YEAR OLD CHEERLEADER AND HER LUST FOR HER DASHING 88 YEAR OLD GRANDFATHER.

As soon as he was in his car the eighty eight year old called his granddaughter. As her number was dialing there was an exhilaration in him that went right to his loins.

With each ring he felt his cock stiffen in his pants. The call to his granddaughter was prompted by his sixty-eight year old girlfriend, Nellie who encouraged him to take his granddaughter to the opera while she was away for the weekend.

Of course what he didn't know was that his girlfriends weekend plans were quite deceptive. Right before going into a meeting together she told him that she had to visit a bedridden friend. The truth was that the sixty-eight year old stunner was going to spend the weekend fucking the gigantic cock of her daughter's rock-star fiancé.

He had been away on a business trip for a little over a week. During the trip he kept reflecting on the night he danced with his granddaughter at his country club. It was her eighteenth birthday that night. He remembered holding her close and how wonderful her teenage body felt. He also remembered the feelings that aroused him in ways he hadn't felt in years.

The entire trip he kept thinking to himself how he regretted taking his female friend, Nellie to his private club. He pictured in his mind how he may have ended the night with his granddaughter in his bed fucking her and tasting her young, teenage pussy. It was these thoughts that had him masturbating in the shower each day.

By the third ring he felt his thick shaft harden to the point of being uncomfortable. He was every bit thirteen inches with the girth of a soda bottle. His massive cock was wrapped with menacing looking veins that were the size of soda straws that weaved like a giant web around the colossal shaft.

During the course of his relationship with the sixty eight year old widow, Nellie they never slept together or for that matter kissed with any passion. Theirs was a relationship built on company, where elegant country club dinners and high-profile events were their interest.

But, now the thought of his granddaughter had his staggering thirteen inches running along his inseam as hard as an iron pipe. His granddaughter was just walking out the door of her private High School (an affluent and very expensive education her grandfather paid for) to get in the chauffeured limousine he provided her each day.

Seeing the word 'grandfather' come up on her phone instantly had her tingling with excitement. When he told her his plans for the weekend she was absolutely dizzy.

As he talked to her about his plans she thought about how close they had gotten right up until the point he began dating the stunning widow. Before her grandfather started dating the attractive widow they had been doing many things together during the week and especially on the weekends.

Before he started dating the widow he was taking her to his private country club for dinner almost every night and to galleries and museums, and plays on the weekends. He even had her accompany him to a few black-tie Galas.

She loved how they danced together at the country club and at Galas. She felt like a princess on every occasion that she was with her distinguished and popular grandfather.

She had turned eighteen two weeks before and that night her grandfather took her to his exclusive country club. Unfortunately his widowed girlfriend, Nellie had also accompanied him which infuriated her beyond words. He was going away that night for a week-long business trip and the widow was accompanying him.

That night when her and her grandfather danced he held her close and looked in her eyes and told her she looked ravishing. He even went as far as to whisper in her ears that she was very sexy.

She had danced with her grandfather many times before, but this time was very different. As he guided her through a very slow song she could fell a massive imprint rub against her pussy and against her leg. She thought to herself that he must be enormous as she felt it touch right above her knee.

She nearly fainted in his arms as she felt something the size of a log brush-up against her. She could tell her grandfathers cock was massive because of the thickness that filled the entire area of her pussy and that it went right above her knee.

She could not imagine a cock so huge. Her head was spinning at the thought of what it would look like. It was freakish in size. The thought of it would have her masturbating every night.

She was going crazy at the feel of his enormous cock and as they danced. All she could think about was ringing in her eighteenth birthday by fucking in his bed; becoming lovers. It made her blood boil that her grandfather included the widow on her birthday dinner and that he was taking her away on a business trip.

That night, while she was on her bed masturbating to the thoughts of her grandfather and what she knew was a massive cock between his legs, she thought of all the times her and her grandfather were together at the country club and how they danced and all of the private events she had accompanied him on.

To her revulsion, it was now the stacked and admittedly very sexy, Nellie going to all the lavish events that she used to accompany her grandfather to. It was now the sixty eight year old widow on his arm instead of her and that thought of them together made her blood boil and loathe the older woman.

As she talked to her grandfather she lit a cigarette. This was something that would have most certainly surprised him. Also, her wearing a pair of black high heel pumps with her school uniform of white blouse and pleated skirt would have raised his eyebrows. He never saw her in shoes like that, because she always put them on in the limousine from her back-pack.

Because of her ultra-flat chest, giving her a pre-teen look she wanted to blend in with the more developed girls at her school. Being on the cheerleading squad gave her a status that she loved. Part of that status put her on the radar of her sixty eight year old, black Principal, Mr. Styles.

What would have absolutely shocked her grandfather was that she had fucked the, black Principal one day after a football game she cheered at.

BLACK PRINCIPAL

It started after the football game. As her Principal, Mr. Styles went to thank the cheerleading squad for their performance. As he walked towards the cheerleaders, Emily noticed his eyes roaming up and down her body.

She had heard numerous stories about the imposing sixty eight year old, former NFL football player having a huge cock from her two closest friends on the squad who had fucked him themselves. Knowing this and hearing countless stories about his enormous cock and his reputation to fucking half the girls and their moms in school; and a few moms and daughters together she grinned back at him slyly.

She had just turned eighteen a few days earlier; something her Principal was well aware of. Unknown to her, she was on his fuck radar for months. He even checked off the days on his calendar each day when he got to his office.

Taking her aside he congratulated her on turning eighteen.

"How did you know, Mr. Styles," she asked in a surprised voice.

"Emily. I make it a point to know everything that goes on in my school," he said then paused as he scanned her body deliberately. "I've actually been looking forward to this day, Emily," he said as he literally licked his lips.

"Really," she said slyly showing him her shiny silver braces which made his massive cock strain in his pants.

"Oh yes...counting down the days actually," he said in a deep voice that was laced with confidence.

At that moment she had a very good idea why he wanted to know her birthday. She knew of his reputation for fucking all of her friends on the cheerleading squad and half the girls in her High School, and now the fact that he wanted to fuck her turned her on like crazy.

Putting his hand around her waist he asked," How would you like a ride home, Emily.

Her grandfather was away on business and she had already told him of her plans with her friends and her boyfriend.

As her Principals hand was on her slender waist her body was tingling with excitement.

"Wow, Mr. Styles, I'd love a ride home," she said in a voice she knew told him she'd love to fuck him.

After accepting the invitation she ran to change.

In the locker room her two closest friends were dying to find out what their Principal had to say to her. When, Emily told them he was going to drive her home they both giggled as they knew how that drive was going to end up. Emily herself started to giggle. She knew her Principal wanted to fuck her and she couldn't wait.

"My turn to see that huge, black cock you two and half the bitches in this school got to fuck," she said with a little giggle.

The girls both teased that she should be prepared not to walk for a month. The thought of being fucked by such a huge cock had her rail-thin body on fire.

Seeing, the sexy teen walk out wearing an ultra-tight mini skirt, with a transparent white blouse without a bra and a pair of black pumps made his huge, black cock stir in his pants.

He had sized her up for a while now and couldn't wait for an opportunity to fuck her. With all of the constant fucking he did he knew his teens and could tell, Emily was five feet six inches tall. She had the most incredibly tapered legs which his eyes were riveted to; with the black high heel pumps adding a heightened sexiness to them.

Her transparent, white blouse clung to her like a second skin and because she wasn't wearing a bra he could see she had an absolutely flat chest, without the slightest bump for tits. Her nipples were tiny and poked through the sheer material like two miniscule erasers.

The sight of her nude tits showing her tiny nipples made his massive cock throb and pulse inside his pants. She was rail thin, with a tiny ass. He estimated her at one hundred pounds, which he was only off by two as she was one hundred and two pounds.

As she walked towards him he could see by the sheen of her legs that she had also put on a pair of sheer stockings. He knew right then and there that it was going to be a fun night. The stockings were given to her by one of her cheerleader friends, Krissy. She told, Emily she always kept a pair in her bag when special occasions like this came up.

For, Krissy the most recent 'special occasion' came after-school. Not only did she start interning for her boyfriends fathers insurance company, but after work her internship continued at his private apartment he owned where they fucked into the night.

"Sexy," the giant black Principal said as she approached his white SLS550 Mercedes.

His eyes were riveted to her long, slender legs and then to her not wearing a bra.

"Thank you, Mr. Styles," she said in a throaty voice as she walked towards his giant frame.

Her eyes were riveted to his crotch which was billowing out. She knew then that all she had heard about him having a huge cock were true. Looking up at him she grinned knowingly.

Opening the door she got in and as soon as she crossed her legs her long legs he saw the tops of a pair of nude thigh high stockings.

"Very sexy Emily," he said as his eyes ran up her long legs.

"I wanted to look sexy for you, Mr. Styles," she said as his bulging cock was right in front of her face.

He knew right then he had scored. This was one stunner that he had made mental notes to fuck for months.

"Braless too," he said as he took in the sight of her tiny nipples that poked through the material of her skin-tight transparent blouse.

"Do you like braless, Mr. Styles," she said with a sly grin.

"Fuckin love those tiny ass tits," he said in a deep voice as he looked hungrily at the flattest chest he'd ever seen.

"Like I said, I wanted to look sexy for you, Mr. Styles."

"I appreciate that, Emily," he said as his eyes ran to her sheer blouse. "I do appreciate when a sexy like you dresses for my personal attention."

"And I appreciate the big bulge you have," she said in a throaty voice that exuded sex in every word.

"Maybe we should think about going to my condo first, Emily."

"Ummm...I'd love that," she said as she ran a long manicured nail across the front of his crotch.

Being that he was a behemoth of a man, she knew no one could see. Mr. Styles was a former NFL football player.

Getting in the car he looked over then ran his hand across her crossed leg.

In a commanding voice he said, "I want to fuck you, Emily."

"Ummm," she groaned as she shot him a knowing glance, "I was hoping you would."

"I'm gonna fuck you all night, sexy," he said with an authoritative voice that sent shivers down her spine.

The kiss was instant and had their tongues flicking across each other's feverishly. With the tinted windows she knew they were protected from anyone trying to look in. they stayed in his Principals parking space kissing for ten minutes before he started the car and drove off.

On the ride to his condo she called her boyfriend to tell him she was going home to go to sleep. As she talked to her boyfriend her Principals big, black hands were roaming up and down her legs and across her flat chest. She felt so sexy knowing that they were going to fuck. As she said goodbye to her boyfriend she felt absolutely no guilt about lying to him.

With her grandfather out of town she had all the freedom to fuck her black Principal without having to make up any excuses.

Once she finished calling her boyfriend he turned up the stereo. She was surprised that he had on the latest rap music that she listened to. As they drove through Beverly Hills things got really playful between them as his hands roamed up her stocking legs.

"Sexy baby," he said as his fingers ran up and down her long, slender legs to her stocking tops.

Seeing his huge black hand run up and down her stockings made her groan.

"Umm, feels so nice Mr. Styles," she moaned as she tossed her head back and enjoyed his touch.

"Sexy legs...sexy stockings," he said in a deep voice.

"Umm... so nice," she purred.

"I been wanting to fuck you for a while now, Emily," he said as he then ran his hand to the front of her thong and began running his middle finger through the center of her pussy.

"Oh fuck...," she groaned.

"Wet, Emily."

"Umm...so wet for you, Mr. Styles."

"How bout spreadin those sexy legs for me baby. Let me open this pussy."

"Ummm," she moaned as she did what he asked.

As soon as she did he pushed her thong to the side and ran his finger through the center of her lips.

"Long fuck lips," he said in a deep voice.

"Oh fuck," she moaned.

Long pussy lips were a great sight to him as they always felt the best wrapped around his massive girth.

As his finger slid between her long lips she was getting wetter by the second.

With her head tossed back she was going crazy by the way her Principle was controlling the action. She knew it had to do with all of his experience fucking constantly. She was content to just let him take her exactly how he wanted.

After ten minutes of running his finger up and down the opening of her pussy lips he began finger-fucking her.

"Oh fuck," she groaned as his long, black finger circled up inside her wet, tight pussy.

"Nice, wet cunt," he said in a rasp.

"Oh fuck," she moaned excitedly as her black principal finger-fucked her wet pussy while he drove his expensive Mercedes.

He then began rubbing her extended clit as his finger circled the inside of her pussy.

This drove the hot teen crazy.

"Big fuckin clit," he said in a deep voice as he rubbed the extended bud.

"Oh fuck..I'm gonna cum," she moaned as she pushed down on her high heel pumps.

"Don't shoot yet," he ordered, "let me taste this sexy fuck hole of yours first baby," he said as he pulled his finger out and sucked the wetness off his finger.

Putting his wet finger to his mouth he began sucking her wetness off his finger.

"That's some fine-tasting pussy, Emily," he said as he inserted his finger back inside her scorching wetness.

"Oh fuck baby," she moaned as she exploded all over his fingers.

"Keep that wet fuck-hole cumming," he hissed as he felt her gush over his fingers as he tight as a glove teen pussy spasmed around his finger.

"Can't stop lover," she groaned as her ass pushed off the leather seat to meet his thrusting finger.

"That's it sexy. Keep floodin' all over my finger."

As her teen pussy opened and closed around his finger his massive cock was pulsing at the thought of how it would do the same thing once it was wrapped around his beer-can sized cock.

Her orgasm lasted a few minutes which was heightened by her Principle commanding her to keep cumming. Never in her life had an orgasm lasted so long, except for the countless times when she was masturbating to the thoughts of her and her grandfather fucking.

As she was cumming he was driving through the streets of LA. It would be another hour to his condo, so this playful time would have her entirely worked-up to fuck him.

After a thunderous orgasm she began playfully kissing him and then began messaging his cock, through his pants.

"God, you're fucking huge, Mr. Styles," she groaned as she imagined his monster cock slamming in and out of her tight hole.

"Can't wait to get it in that snapping pussy of yours," he said as his finger continued to fuck into her wetness slowly while her pussy continued to open and close around his finger.

She never felt her cunt do this before with her boyfriend or with any other boy she fucked in her school, but she was thrilled that it was doing it now to her black Principal.

"God, I want this big-ass cock in me so bad," she groaned.

"Your boyfriends big, Emily," he said with a slight laugh.

"Oh God...never felt a cock like this," she said in a hot breath.

For the next hour his hands were all over her stocking covered legs.

His touch had her panting. He would then run his hand across her flat chest.

"Love these flat tits," he said deeply.

Right after he said it she pushed down on her pumps as her pussy snapped wildly.

"Oh fuck...cumming," she groaned.

"Sensitive tits baby?"

"Oh fuck, you don't know," she cried blissfully.

The instant they pulled into the garage of his condo they got into a hot, passionate kiss. His large lips had her moaning. She could only imagine what they'd feel like on her pussy.

The thought of her black Principals pouty lips on her pussy caused her to tremble and cum.

"Thinkin' bout these lips on your pussy?" he said knowing she was.

"Ummm...can't wait," she moaned.

"Lets go inside and get you all comfy. I need to suck that delicious cunt of yours. Need to gt my tongue between those long-ass fuck-lips."

Going to her door he scanned her thin body.

"So fuckin hot," he growled.

Her body was on fire, knowing that she was going to fuck him. He then put his hands around her tiny waist he led her inside and went right to the bar. As they walked to the bar the clicking of her high heels filled the air of sex.

The second they got to the bar he stripped to her stockings and pumps.

"Well look at you sexy," he said as his eyes drifted across her ultra-flat chest with her tiny, pink nipples then down her long, tapered stocking covered legs to her black high, heel pumps.

As he took in the sight of his newest, teen fuck her eyes were riveted to the massive bulge that was straining in his pants. He began rubbing his giant cock through the material which caused her to cross one pump over the other in excitement for what was going to happen between them.

shoguy
shoguy
2,251 Followers