Cock Suckers Club President

Story Info
How to give the best head ever.
1.7k words
4.17
180.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay ladies we have all seen porn... you see the hot buxom blond chowing on some cock and you think... hey I should do that... STOP RIGHT THERE!! I am here to tell you that porn cock sucking no matter how good it looks is not the key...

Here's a little background... my fiancé had received oral sex before but he had never cum as a result... (Ladies this is the product of half-assed sucking), well all changed when I showed up... I consider blowjobs an art, and something I am very very good at...

Porn stars always make the same mistake... Shoving the tip of his cock in and out of your mouth while only grazing it with your lips will make him happy (but only because you are down there >grin<) but he is only enjoying friction; which quite frankly he is capable of doing his own damn self... no you required...

A Blowjob should be something entirely different from anything he is capable of recreating himself...

So first we are going to go over the don'ts...

1. Don't just bob his nob, he could have jacked off just as easily

2. Don't wrap your teeth with your lips (granny without dentures style) its gross

3. Don't jack him off while kind of sucking on the tip

4. Don't ignore the rest of him, we expect more than the 3 light stop why shouldn't they???

5. Try not to use your hands

6. Try not to do it from a kneeling position (I'll explain later)

7. Looking up at him while sucking his cock is uncomfortable for him and you, just don't, it's not really all that sexy

Okay let's start with #1

Pistoning your head up and down isn't pleasing no matter what porn tells you there is more, much more to it, friction is good, but not good enough. He is completely capable of creating friction; odds are he did it within the first 10 minuets of waking up. Be worth more than that.

#2 the granny lip thing you see porn stars doing? all bad. What kind man wants to think of his toothless grandmother while being orally pleased??? Only the really sick ones...so don't. The average guy doesn't enjoy it. Besides men are simple creatures friction does the trick but he won't remember you ten years later.

#3 this one is just a cop out, giving a hand job while occasionally putting the tip in your mouth. That one right there is bad head 101, for starters if you don't want his dick in your mouth then don't put it in there, for seconds its lazy and doesn't get the job done, your hand and neck will get tired before he manages to cum.

#4 no woman enjoys the 3 light stop, making out moves on to some nipple abuse, leading to fucking... YAWN!! Since we ask our men to act like they've made it past puberty it's only fair that we behave the same... men have lots of what I call Ooh Zones, their necks, their stomachs, the obvious places, the Ooh spots are places that are forgotten. His inner elbow, his palms, his wrists, and the big one... ready... His hips!! Unless he is incorrigibly ticklish this will be the best way to arouse him beyond reason and it also gives you a chance to breath...

#5 using your hands is okay but I have found that if you try not to its better, often times I only use my hands to steady the cock, when your hands aren't busy holding a cock they could be busy elsewhere, like running your hand up his hips and stomach, grabbing his ass, etc... he needs as much attention as you do, the more places you can be at once the better.

#6 ah yes, the porn star #1 no no move. Being on your knees takes your control away making it so that you can only bob his nob and nothing else, it also makes it easier to gag, not to mention your neck gets tired and your feet fall asleep, I have found the best way is to have him lay on his back and spread em' you can lay down in between his legs and this position gives you all the room you need to move if you get uncomfortable.

#7 okay and here the last one, a lot of times you will see porn and the girl is giving the guy head... (Duh) and she stares at him while doing it... he is trying to concentrate on enjoying him self there is no reason to sit there and stare at him like a needy puppy, you don't need to look up to see if he likes it, pay attention to his body, if he arches his hips do what ever you did again, now I am not saying don't let him look, everyone likes to look sometimes, what I am saying is if your hair is longer you can tilt your head straight down and he can't see, and as a treat you can tilt your head back a little and let him see his dick fucking your face.

Okay now down to business:

Giving head is an experience you want him to remember. The most important thing is change it up, here are some techniques that help... keep in mind each guy varies and you have to vary with him

There are a combination of moves that work differently for every guy for example suck in your cheeks and make the fishy face... that is the move that gets them every time, the suction and release makes for great sound effects on his end J

Here is Head 101

1. Change it up, don't just stick with up and down, put as much as you can in and swirl your tongue around the top catching it just under the rim

2. Turn your head from side to side like a confused Labrador; the switch in movement may just get him off.

3. With his cock in your mouth stick your tongue out and pull it back in a couple of times, your tongue has a different texture than the rest of your mouth

4. Make a fish face, suck your cheeks in like your going to make the fishy face and hold the suction for a couple of strokes, then release.

5. Teasing seems to be a long forgotten art, hover with your mouth open just above his dick so he can feel the warmth and heat, give it a tiny lick but don't put it in, then leisurely lick his hips, run your lips over them then go back and put the whole thing in your mouth... That is almost always a home run

6. Remember to keep up the consistent change, just because he likes one thing doesn't mean that is all you should do, get to know him and find the moves he likes and change up the order of them throughout your session

7. Teeth... dun dun dun!! Most men would rather you stick your little finger up their ass then have you use teeth on their most valued member, the trick is how to do it... (If you have large, scary, or metal encased teeth this is not recommended) with his dick already in your mouth pull up slowly and lightly, LIGHTLY... graze it with your teeth on the way up, only on the way up though unless he says its okay, this move is great for those unfortunate guys who aren't that sensitive. Another one is to leave your jaw loose and pull up off his cock as you are doing so skim your teeth gently up the head to the tip enough to give pressure and a little tickling, NO BITING, unless its your worthless ex trying to score some... in which case...

8. Lips, your lips move, so move them!! While his cock is in your mouth pucker like you are going to kiss and then release a couple of times do this going up or down his cock the little ringlets of pleasure will do wonders make sure to put a little more pressure on the under side, kind of like a massage with your lips.

And now the biggest secret of them all!! EVER!!

DEEP THROATING:

Not as hard as it sounds, and not as scary as it looks I assure you... its all about training and how sensitive your gag reflex is... like most things that are worth your while this will take a little adjustment if you can't do it right off the bat.

I don't have a gag reflex, or more accurately I ignore it. Much like anal you have to be prepared and relaxed. Its all in your head, start by laying him down spread eagle and lay between his legs, put his cock in as deep as you can without gagging, when you feel the need to gag just pull back, now relax don't think, just open your throat and exhale through your nose... oh and by the way, unless your sucking off Godzilla you should be able to breath through your nose. Just concentrate on relaxing also it is not reasonable to expect yourself to be able to do it repeatedly, a few long deep strokes and you can go back to teasing and pleasing with the other techniques, deep throating is a special move to get his blood pounding, not to mention the deep respect (pun intended) he will award you with when he returns the favor... you can practice before you have a live man to please. Try a Popsicle sticks or a pencil (eraser first) put it in your mouth, relax your throat and flatten your tongue and aim for the back of your throat, the more you practice the more you desensitize the 9th nerve, which by the way is what makes you gag. With effort and the want to do it, you can be the cock sucking pro in no time...

... So we have covered it all, from No Go's to Yes Pleases, remember varying the motion is almost a guaranteed cum shot and don't forget the Ooh zones, his hips and inner thighs are just as sensitive as yours...so go now and be the one all other will be compared to, and welcome to the CSC.