Cock-tails, Anyone?

Story Info
Strangers have oral and manual sex in a public bar.
1k words
4.26
32.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just come from a tough round of meetings and was sitting at the end of the bar nursing my Bud as she slid into the seat beside me. She was cute, not a cover girl, but she had a devilish smile as she asked me if the seat was taken.

I was trying to just finish my beer and get back up to my hotel room. I had another round of meetings in the morning. I really wasn't interested in looking for any action.

But as I sat there, I was feeling more and more lonely and sorry for myself. I was nearing my 50th birthday and my wife and I had been in a rut for a while. As the kids were growing up they were developing very busy lives and consuming so much of her time. I wondered at times why I was even there. We hadn't even made love, I mean really great sex, in over a month. My dick was shriveling up from neglect.

As I sat there watching the ball game and working on that beer, I kept one eye on her. I had to admit, she was cute. Probably mid 40's. She was wearing jeans and a nice button up sweater that showed just a hint of cleavage. It was not blatant, but it sure was sexy. She ordered a white wine and chatted with the bartender. I overheard her say that she'd been in town for a meeting but would be heading home in the morning and just wanted to relax before heading back to her busy life.

She turned in her seat and her knee brushed up against my leg, but she didn't pull it back right away. Was it on purpose? Was she trying to get my attention? Either way, it was nice. But she didn't seem like the type to make such a bold first move. Boy was I wrong!

She put her hand on the small of my back and apologized as she gently rubbed my back. Instantly I found myself turned on. I told her it was no problem, but made a point to look right into her eyes and linger. She cocked her head, winked at me and said she liked my smile. Wow, I was really enjoying this. A perfect stranger in a bar, making a move on me! I found myself getting harder and harder thinking about the possibilities.

We started chatting about the weather, the ballgame, the meetings we'd both been at that day. Over the next hour, we each had a few more drinks and the distance between our chairs grew smaller and smaller. The bar also got a lot busier. We found ourselves having to lean in and speak up to be heard. I really didn't have a problem with this because every time she leaned over, I caught a glimpse of her beautiful bra. Each time I looked up, she was looking right into my eyes. Then she finally asked if I liked what I saw. I was so busted, but if she wanted to play this game, I was on board. When I told her that actually, yes, I had enjoyed every second of it, she offered the fact that her panties matched.

It was no use! At this point my dick was hard as nails. I was hard up, undersexed and being seduced at a bar. I was loving every moment of it and was making no excuses or apologies for it.

She leaned in, licked her lips, pressed her glass against my cheek and slid it down neck. It was cold and extremely erotic. Because we were up against the wall and the bar was so busy, I figured that no one could really see what we were doing, nor did they care. I stood her up and pressed my body fully against hers so that she could feel the full presence of erection. She pressed back and my back hit the wall. I leaned in and told her I was game. She reached down, undid the button on her jeans, grabbed my hand and guided it into her panties. To anyone else, it looked as if we were just standing closely.

I moved my fingers into the folds of her cunt. She was wet and beautifully warm. I shoved every inch of my fingers inside her hot box. She kept her eyes piercing into mine and I watched as her face fought a building orgasm. Then, her eyes moved upward, she quietly moaned. Her head stiffened and started to shake slightly as she looked directly into my eyes and exploded. At that point, a warm gush of fluid ran through my fingers. I pulled my hand out and wiped it off with a napkin.

She then took my hand and we walked away from the bar. We were going up to her room! I was ready, willing and able to relieve my blue balls. But we didn't leave the room. She had seen a table open up and made her move. I slid into the booth-like seat and moved to the back. She didn't! Before I could get settled, neither I nor anyone else in the crowded room noticed that she had moved under the tablecloth and was unzipping my pants. She proceeded to give me a fantastic blow job. She moved both her mouth and her hand first quickly then slowly then quickly again. Her hand and my dick were getting sopping wet. My orgasm was building with each stroke and I was finding it hard to keep focused as the waitress took my drink order.

As she slid down my cock and deep-throated my member, I couldn't hold back anymore. I let my cock explode into her hot waiting mouth. She was obviously a very oral person and had done this before. She sucked every drop out of my dick and swallowed!

She made her way quickly to the seat beside me, just in time for the waitress to bring me my drink. She ordered and we sat there for the rest of the night talking about anything and everything, but not once did we mention what had just happened.

At about 2am I walked her to the elevators and gave her a peck on the cheek. The doors opened and she stepped inside. She turned around, looked me straight in the eyes and cocked her head. She slowly licked her lips and, just as the doors closed, she winked.