Cock Tales

Story Info
What will become the drink of choice tonight?
1.6k words
3.88
15.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on the wooden stool in the bar brooding over a glass of gin with a twist of lime. Belle was past angry. Trent had really pissed her off in his texts.

She was trying to be serious about him being so polite to her needs, but he would never say what he needed. She longed for him to say what he desired.

She typed, "I don't want a chameleon who changes his colors to suit the environment. I can buy one of those any day of the week!"

His reply, "M-mmm, baby!"

Belle text him back, "No, m-mmm baby! I am tired of it all."

He replied, "You are making me hard!"

After several texts, he typed for her to be at The Big Hunt in Georgetown around 8pm. Belle was right on schedule, but once again he was late. She had no patience for him today.

Trent leaned against the wall, his brilliant sapphire eyes searing through the crowd. She was there. He lifted his nose to the air as his nostrils flared. Her scent was wafting like candied sex stuck in the thick air. He swaggered towards the bar drinking in her splendor poured in the stool. Her dark hair straightened to cascade down the middle of her back. Her tight leather skirt hiked up her crossed legs. Her polished nails wrapped around a tumbler bringing it to her glossy full lips like a seductress.

Trent sneaked behind Belle placing his nose gently in her hair to take a long whiff. Her henna smelled like blackberries fused with crushed violet petals. He reached out to stroke her hair from the crown to the ends as she stammered, "Watch it!"

Pivoting she turned to see Trent. His scent drifting like sandalwood with a hint of musk. His body language was smooth like a drink of fine cognac. He had that mysterious vibe to him that all women found irresistible. She rolled her eyes whipping back to the bar with her stool.

He stopped her mid-swing, "Hey Gorgeous. How is Belle?"

She was still angry with him, "You have some nerve!"

He smirked, "Yeah, baby." The words smacked her, "Why do you have to toy with me, Trent?"

He grinned, "You know I love your toys."

Her eyes narrowed flashing dark sparks, "Are you serious? Really, Trent?"

Trent placed his hand on her upper thigh as she bit her bottom lip. He laughed, "Belle, baby."

She scowled, "Don't call me Baby!"

He inched his hand up under her skirt. She uncrossed her legs. She was so mad, but wanted his touch. His fingers crawled their way to the swatch of lace material he longed to feel. His finger deftly circling her pearl through the smooth material.

His pointer finger fell to her hidden paradise as he felt warm sticky honey on the lace stitching. He whispered next to her ear, "Someone has been a bad girl."

With her teeth clenched she barked, "Leave me alone!"

His blue diamonds sparkled, "No, I cannot leave you alone."

She tried to force her legs shut. He shoved his leg between her knees. He swept the lace cocoon covering her honeypot to the side probing her tight tunnel with the tip of his finger. She pushed at his hand. He held firmly pushing his whole finger inside.

Her cheeks were stained with scarlet fury, "You have no right!" He leaned in to her, "Yes, I do. It is my job to make Belle's pussy feel good."

He harpooned in and out her tightness feeling her luxurious walls grip his finger. He moaned, "Belle's pussy is so happy, so warm, so moist, and so tight. Damn!"

Heads were beginning to turn as Belle's voice spilled over, "Let me up! I am going to the bathroom!"

Trent lifted his brow, "Good idea!" Belle pushed him, "Stay away from me!"

She turned on her heels on a fast trek to the ladies' room. Trent was dead on her tracks. She reached the door finding only the handicap stall available. She heard women gasp as she was slamming the stall door. An arm jutted in to prevent her from closing it. Trent forced it open, then locked it. He started towards Belle with a hungry look.

Belle yelled, "Get out!"

Trent smiled, "Your problem is you want me to put my cock in you deep right here in this stall, but you are afraid to say it! I want deep in Belle's pussy, Baby."

He turned her away from him placing his arms around her to pull their bodies tight. He gripped her full breasts. He fingered her top button open then ripped her white blouse to provide full access to her red silk Vera Wang bra.

He popped her round perfect globes out like pop-tarts warm from the toaster. His finger drew a circle around her teacup sized tawny areolas. Belle stopped fighting, Is this what you want, Trent? Huh? You want Belle's pussy up on the tip of that dick? Answer me!"

Trent's ears perked up, "Yes, I want to fuck Belle's sweet pussy!"

Belle's voice rose, "Yeah? You want Belle's pussy riding that fat cock? Come on! Fuck me!"

Belle hiked up her skirt revealing her wet red lace panties. Trent's animal instincts took over as he leaned over to take a deep whiff of her flowery musk, "God Damn! You got my helmet stretched to the max! I am going to fuck you until you walk sideways! I want in deep!"

He ripped a small hole in her panties. m pushed his firm fleshy cock against the tear. He drove in so hard the threads made ripping sounds but followed the ridge of his cock inside her warm glazed walls.

She squealed, "That is what you like, right?" And with that Belle slapped his face, "You like this pussy? No! You fucking love it! Say it!"

Stunned, Trent grunted, " I fucking love your pussy!"

Belle slapped him again, "Whose pussy? What am I to you? A slut?"

Trent slammed into her ripping the delicate panties completely over his cock where he could feel her soaked lace pushing into his balls, "Damn Belle. Where did that rage come from? Do you want to be my slut? Is that what you desire?"

Belle slapped him again, "Answer me! Am I your slut? Say what you mean! How do you view me?"

He worked his veined pole in and out her wet, tight pussy feeling her pink drapes graze over his shaft, "Yes, You are my slut!"

Belle slammed her pussy into him, "I am your slut? I am your fucking slut?"

Her laugh echoed wickedly off the ceiling, "Fuck you, Trent! I hate you! I hate you, but I love that dick! Fuck you!"

Trent laughed, "Oh, yeah. Fuck you, Baby. So hot."

Belle slapped him again, "No fuck you! Do you like this pussy wrapped around that fat pole? Whose pussy do you want gripping that dick?" She reached for his balls pulling them downward as she squeezed, "Answer me!"

Trent was trapped deep in her pussy feeling the warm honey trickle down her panties to dribble along his balls. The sheen of sweat visible on his forehead as he scraped her velvet walls, "God Damn, Belle! You are driving me wild. I don't like Belle's pussy-I fucking love it! I want it riding my dick always. Belle, that pussy is mine!"

Belle slapped him one last time as she balanced with her palms flush to the wall, "You say what you want, but you will not be a chameleon for me? You will be Trent! I want the real Trent! That cock belongs to me? Do you understand?"

He grabbed her legs placing them securely in his arm joists as she rocked her pussy hard. She clamped down hard on his shaft. Whispers could be heard coming outside the door penetrating their savage psyche.

He growled, "Holy Fuck! I hear you, Baby. This cock belongs to Belle. Damn straight!"

Belle moaned. Her mouth formed the perfect "O". Her voice oozed like rich cream, "Trent, I love that cock. Oh baby, I am gonna..."

Trent began to piston in and out her now slippery tunnel, "Cum for Trent. Let that honey flow all over that pole."

Belle's hips raised to meet him drawing figure eights into his pelvic bone. He was amazed how she worked those hips. He watched the full view of her pussy swallowing his stone hard cock. Her legs began visibly shaking. He felt her inner walls start to tremble. Her hot tight tunnel suctioned the head of his cock coaxing out the dam of cum that had built up.

Her voice echoed, "You are my rock God! I fucking love that pole! I am creaming all over your dick, Trent. Trent? Trent? Oh, fuck. Fuck you, Trent!"

With her words, his cock swelled inside her. Her body arched back shuddering in a chain of convulsions that wracked her entire body. She dropped quickly to her knees to catch the whip of his cum that crashed onto her outstretched tongue. Belle dug her nails into his ass cheeks as he sprayed the remaining cream on her lips.

She licked the buttery, brackish sweet mixture from her lips savoring the taste that erupted as the aftereffects of his orgasm hung from the rafters of their now commercialized arena. Belle licked every drop of the sinful pleasure from his pole and sucked the sweet sticky sex from each finger.

He lifted Belle pulling her in close to share a kiss of passion. He smiled, "You are my Goddess."

He placed his jacket over her shoulders covering her completely from stray eyes. They exited the stall to some moaning shadows plastered along the walls. There were a few spirited cheers and a lot of eyeballing.

Trent guided her through the crowd to his car placing her safely inside where he asked, "Did you enjoy your cocktail?"

She drew close to him, "I just want Trent." He smiled, "Trent is all Belle's."