Cock Tease Detention

Story Info
Three girls get revenge at school detention.
2.9k words
4.18
58.1k
44
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was almost out of the room when my English teacher, Miss Cross, called me back in.

"Where are you off to, young man?" she asked me directly.

It was Friday and with only a few weeks left in our senior year, we were all off to parties just about every weekend. College was just around the corner and we were all out to make the most of our last few months together. We had all made it past our 18th birthdays and we're busy making the most of things.

I'd been seeing a number of different girls for most of the semester. All of them incredibly hot. I wasn't exactly lying to them, because I hadn't promised any of them anything more than a casual relationship. We were all adults and capable of behaving that way.

"Home then off to meet some guys for a party tonight," I told her.

She was one of the younger teachers on staff, but also one of the toughest. Everyone adored Miss Cross. The guys all thought she was gorgeous and the girls all found her to be a friend and counselor.

"Well," she started, pressing her glasses down a bit on her nose and look at me sternly. "Your party is going to have to wait. You have detention today. Three hours. You can let your friends know, you won't be joining them for a while."

"Detention?" I asked, genuinely surprised. I couldn't think of anything I had done wrong.

She grew a bit colder. "Are you questioning me?"

I shook my head. "No, just wondering what I did wrong."

She smiled a bit. "Oh that will become clear in a few minutes."

She paused for a moment and her demeanor relaxed a bit.

"From what I hear you are quite a ladies man, Mr. Thompson."

I blushed a bit. "I do OK, I guess," I said modestly.

"Do you know I have had three complaints about you this week?"

"Complaints?" I was feeling genuinely confused.

She nodded, her head titled slightly, eyes a little wider.

"I'm not sure I understand," I responded.

"Well, let's see. Kristen finds you to be unavailable when she feels like doing things. Megan says you never take her anywhere nice. Beth tells me that you are," she smirked, "let's just say not attentive enough to her in bed."

She watched me as I tried not to respond.

"I don't really think my relationships are any of your business," I protested.

"But they have chosen to make to my business. So I have," she explained. "Come in girls," she said in a firm voice.

The door opened and Kristen, Megan, and Beth walked in. Beth locked the door behind her.

I swallowed hard. They were all looking less that pleased.

They were still in their school uniforms, which I had always found a major turn on to begin with.

Miss Cross pulled out a chair and invited me to take a seat. She instructed me to place my hands behind my back behind the back of the chair.

I did as she asked and found her using a roll of duct tape to tape my wrists together, trapping me in the chair and leaving me relatively helpless.

"Now Mr. Thompson, you are going to feel what it is like to be unsatisfied."

The girls were all smiling.

Beth came over first and sat down on my lap, straddling me. She leaned close and caressed my cheek. She giggled a bit and explained my situation.

"We are going to tease you, baby. Tease you until you feel like you are going to burst, but not matter what you say or do and no matter how much you beg or plead, we are going to leave you unsatisfied. Personally, I want to see you cry," she said, grinding into me and grabbing my face and kissing me hard and deeply.

Kristen stood up and Megan approached. Of the three, Megan was the cutest. Pixie blond hair, an adorable round face, pouty lips, and blue eyes you could lose yourself in.

She reached under her skirt and slowly slid her panties down around her knees and then her ankle and then stepped out of them.

"I've been wearing these for a few days," she told me, giggling. "I got them all nice and stinky for you."

She placed them over my head, with the crotch panel over my nose. I could smell her scent. Her beautiful pussy mixed with her sweat. My cock started to stiffen in my pants, making a noticeable bulge, drawing more giggles from the girls. From behind the edge of the pink panties, I could see all three of them, cell phones raised snapping pictures and laughing.

Megan approached again, removing the panties, balling them up and telling me to "open wide."

I am not sure exactly why I did it, but I can honestly say, the thought of her panties in my mouth made my cock harder. I could feel it throbbing in my pants.

I opened my mouth and felt the panties fill my mouth. Right behind her, Kristen leaned in, tearing a piece of duct tape off the roll and pressing it over my lips, sealing Megan's panties in my mouth. She leaned in and pressed her lips against the tape covering mine.

"Mwah!" she teased, kissing my taped lips.

"Now girls," MIss Cross instructed, "finish taping him up."

Each girl took a roll of duct tape and began winding it around my legs, ankles, knees, and chest, completely securing me to the chair. When they were done, I was completely immobilized, legs spread wide.

My cock was rock hard and I was leaking enough precum to leave a small wet spot on the front of my pants.

Megan kneeled down, between my legs and slowly unzipped my fly. She fumbled a bit, unbuckling my belt and sliding my cock out from my underwear.

I felt a small breeze wash over my exposed cock, which was straining and standing at full attention.

Megan's beautiful lips wrapped around my cock and she slid it into her mouth.

I moaned deeply into the panties in my mouth. I squirmed and tried to press myself deeper.

She sucked on my cock slowly, paying close attention to the most sensitive areas, teasing me with her lips and tongue. I closed my eyes, ready to explode into her mouth when the sensation stopped.

I looked down to see her big blue eyes looking up at me. Her lips wet, hovering just a breath away from my straining cock. She bit her lip and looks so adorable. She tilted her head and whispered, "Sorry." Her full lips curled into a smile as she stood up.

Miss Cross, smiled too. "Excellent, Megan. Unfinished blow jobs are an excellent tool for teasing and denial. Of course, you have to know just when to stop. The perfect moment is just before they can't hold back. I've give you an 8 out of 10, Megan, which is excellent. You could have gone a bit slower, which would make the denial more intense at the end, otherwise, your technique is excellent."

She turned to Kristen. "You are up, Kristen."

Kristen pulled up a chair in front of me and reached her hand out, cupping my balls. "Ohhhh, they are already getting full," she taunted, playing with them. She looked back and Miss Cross. "Are you sure this is OK?" She nodded. "Just like we talked about."

Kristen looked into my eyes as she cupped my balls. Her hand slowly started to squeeze. It felt nice at first, but the more she squeezed, the more she smiled.

I started to shake my head and try to tell her to stop. The pain was growing as she grabbed more and more tightly. I tried to pull myself out of her grip, but was barely able to move at all.

Kristen was looking right into my eyes, now twisting my balls and pulling them hard away from my body.

"OK, that is enough for now," Miss Cross told her.

Kristen lessened her grip, still fondling my balls.

"So what did that teach us?" Miss Cross asked.

Kristen pressed the tip of her finger to the underside of the head of my cock, which was still rock hard. When she let got it sprung back, bobbing back and forth.

"Well, he's still hard," Kristen said.

Miss Cross smiled. "Remember Kristen, it is still hard. It. And yes, top marks. And what does that tell us girls?"

All three giggled and said in unison. "He likes it."

I shook my head frantically, trying to explain how much it hurt.

"Cocks don't like girls. Boys do," she said, lecturing them slightly.

She motioned to Beth, "You're up. Just like we talked about, OK?"

Beth nodded and began putting on a pair of latex gloves. Once they were on, she sat in the chair in front of me. She coated her hands in some sort of lubricant and wrapped her small, warm, wet hands around my cock. She grabbed at the base and ever so slowly slid them along the shaft of my cock. It seemed to take forever and I felt a tingling sensation just above the spot she was touching, like an electricity of anticipation. Wanting to be touched. Needing it. Aching for it.

As she reached the top of my cock, I felt the tingling just below the head. Just one touch and I would explode. There was no stopping it now. So close, just a half an inch. A quarter inch. Stomach tightening, legs trembling, right at the edge. I screamed into my gag, "Pleeeeeeease!"

And then the sensation began moving back down toward my balls. Slowly. Even more slowly it moved away. My cock was twitching, throbbing, leaking precum.

I shook my head and felt tears well up.

My cock felt like it was twice its normal size, swollen and frustrated. All I needed was a single touch. Every moment her hands were on my and not in the right place amplified the frustration.

Finally her hands reached my balls and I felt a wave of relief.

My heart was racing and my stomach was filled with butterflies. I tried desperately to free my hands, but the tape held tight.

I was overwhelmed with a feeling of horror as I felt her hands start to move up again toward the head. I shook my head and tried to plead with her eyes. I looked into her big brown eyes and saw nothing but joy. She was smiling, giggling, and amused by my suffering.

By the time she reached the head of my cock I was screaming into my gag and the tears were now rolling down my cheeks.

Miss Cross was now smiling too, "Excellent, Beth. Excellent. Are you girls watching. See how she paces it? Her touch, the gently squeezing. Perfect."

When she had her hands at my balls, Miss Cross spoke again. "OK, Beth. Three more."

I wailed and twisted, desperately trying to get free.

The next three sets of stroking left me in agony, my balls so tender and swollen that even a touch caused me to gasp and whine in pain.

When she finished, I was a mess. I couldn't think, my vision was slightly blurry and I could feel all the places where I would have deep bruising on my arms and legs where I was struggling against the tape.

Miss Cross gave each of the girls scissors and told them to cut me free. Everywhere except the hands, which were to stay behind my back.

Once I was free, I was told to stand up and Kristen was instructed to pull my pants down around my ankles.

Miss Cross untaped my mouth and removed the panties, returning them to Megan.

I found it hard to focus or think.

Each of the girls had their phones out again, recording what followed.

"Mr. Thompson, the girls have all agreed to the following terms. They will keep seeing you if you agree to one and only one condition. The three of them will own your cock from this point forward. You will agree to give up complete control over it to them. If you agree, they will keep seeing you. If you don't, you are free to pull up your pants and go. If you accept their terms, you are going to have a very, pardon the pun, hard summer."

I have no idea what came over me. I looked at my three tormentors and realized I had never felt so in love with each and every one of them.

I nodded.

Miss Cross told me all I had to do was ask each of them and get them to agree. Again I nodded.

"Megan," I started, in barely a whisper, "will you own my cock?"

She giggled and told me to come kneel on the ground before her.

"Grovel. Tell me you are nothing without me."

I blushed. "Oh God, Megan. I am nothing without you. Please. Please own my cock."

She slid her foot toward me. Her brown leather penny loafer in front of my face.

"Kiss it," she demanded, giggling.

I closed my eyes and pressed my lips to her shoe, kissing it gently, letting it wash over me.

"Good boy," she told me. "Sure. I'll own your cock."

Beth was next.

"Crawl over here," she said, a bit coldly.

"Please own my cock, Beth. Please?" I said, desperately.

She looked down at me. "Tell me you love me."

It was easy. "I love you Beth. I really do."

She smiled. "New beg me to love you."

I felt my heart race. I squirmed, looking up from the floor, my eyes wide.

"Please Beth, please love me."

She smirked. "I'll own your cock too."

Kristen was last.

I crawled awkwardly across the floor.

"Stand up," she said sharply. "Like a man."

She stepped closer, her body pressed to mine. She reached down and took my balls in her hand, squeezing them again.

I curled a bit in response to the pain.

"But you aren't a man. A man doesn't give his cock to a bunch of girls. A man doesn't whimper when a girl touches his balls."

I lowered my head.

"Look at me," she said.

I looked into her eyes, embarrassed and humiliated.

"We own you now, loser. Cock and all," she sneered and then spit in my face.

All three of the girls erupted into laughter.

"Well, that wasn't so hard, was it Mr. Thompson."

I lowered my eyes and nodded silently.

"Now," she said, cutting the tape on my hands. "Get down on the floor, open your knees and rub the girl's new toy until they tell you to cum."

I obeyed quickly, sitting down and stroking my cock eagerly.

"From now on, your sex life is going to consist entirely of teasing and supervised masturbation. The girls have all agreed to some terms. Once you start masturbating, you are not to stop until instructed to do so. You will not cum without permission of all the girls who are present. And, finally, of course, you will follow any instructions."

I nodded, continuing to stroke my cock, being careful not to touch the one place I knew would instantly cause an orgasm.

Megan looked down and smiled. "OK, while you rub OUR cock, I want you to say 'I am a stupid masturbator' over and over."

The other two nodded in approval.

They watched me pull on my cock, getting more and more frustrated as I repeated the phrase over and over.

"I am a stupid masturbator."

I looked up at them, finding it impossible to meet their gaze.

I felt the shame wash over me. Three beautiful girls, in their school uniforms, watching me, arms crossed, smiling, smirking and laughing at me.

Without warning, all three started laughing and shouting "Cum, cum, cum."

I rubbed my finger over the small spot on the underside of my cock and felt myself explode. Streams of hot cum spraying all over my chest and up to my face.

I started to cry and I kept stroking myself, my orgasm seeming to go on forever. It was unlike anything I had ever felt.

Miss Cross was smiling. "Now you know what they girls can do for you."

I couldn't process anything. I just kept stroking, not ever sure what was happening.

I have no idea how long passed before I was able to speak or see clearly again.

When I finally came around, I was told there was one more thing. I was to wear a chastity device and each of the girls would hold a key.

Each of them was giving a turn putting it on me, locking it and releasing the device.

After Miss Cross was satisfied, Megan was given the honor of locking me for the last time.

Miss Cross smiled. "You are excused Mr. Thompson. Go have fun at your party. We have some debriefing to do here."

I walked to the door and unlocked it. As I walked down the hall, I felt every aspect of the experience on my body. But what affected me the most was the sounds of laughter coming from the classroom behind me, slowly getting softer as I walked away.

When I got into my car, I looked in the mirror and saw a totally broken man.

I had never been happier.