Cock Teasers Cumuppance Ch. 01

Story Info
Huge breasted tease meets a man who has (had) enough.
2.7k words
4.44
108.2k
63

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 04/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DDDDave
DDDDave
2,189 Followers

"Big Tits, Big Dicks, and Fantasy Fucking"

Author's note: I published some stories a long time ago on another web site under a slightly different user name which is not available at Literotica. So I added a "D". Clever, right? I hope to get around to posting them here in the future.

( o )( o )     ( o )( o )     ( o )( o )     ( o )( o )     ( o )( o )     ( o )( o )

Well, when I was in my Sophomore year in college I had this little idea.

Now, eight years later I was semi-retired. I'd developed my idea to the point that one of the really big fish in IT had decided to buy my idea rather than try to develop competing technology. Financially, I never had to work if I didn't want to. And I was taking some time to figure out what to do.

I bought a place in a gated community near 'Frisco as a base of operations and for the next six months I traveled and explored all kinds of things. But the time finally came that I just wanted to nest and take some time to enjoy things.

I made friends with a lot of the folks on my cul-de-sac. Not real close friends, just kind of wave Hi and chit chat friends. Almost all the folks were older than me. Many had teen kids.

There was this one woman? Angela. Her ex had made money by making money for other folks in the stock market. It seemed he worked about 28 hours a day, 10 days a week and traveled a lot. Angela, a striking woman in her late 20's or early 30's had stayed at home. But she had gotten bored and kicked him to the curb. From what I heard that had not made him sad. Seemed his drive really was work and not women! Her hobby, as far as I could see was to cock tease every man she met. Angela seemed to have made it her goal in life to give every male above the age of 12 a raging hard on!

Now when I say that Angela was a striking woman I don't just mean the riot of wavy auburn hair that fell to the middle of her back when she let it out of the pony tail she preferred. Nor was it the ridiculously long, show girl legs that she constantly displayed in 4" heels, tight mini skirts or the even tighter cut off shorts she wore. It wasn't even the toned midriff you could see between the belt loops of her shorts and the bottom of whatever skin tight top she was wearing that day. No, it was the excessively massive pair of breasts perched high on her chest that drew the eyes of everyone with in sight that made her so striking. And she dressed to impress everyone with just how massive they were!

As far as anyone could tell her bust line was completely natural. I had never seen anyone nearly as big outside of some internet, always enhanced, models. She was firm, bouncyt and had cleavage from here to there (more cleavage than any other two or three woman could display) all topped with seemingly permanently erect nipples that showed through anything she wore. Her boobs were amazing. She strutted everywhere she went and those tits always preceded her by several feet it seemed! Watching them bounce, sway and jiggle was just amazing!

And she was a world class tease. She had a way of swaying her upper body when she spoke to you that allowed her boobs to swing and sway. Her conversation was filled with double entendres and sly little comments. Her lips poised and puckered as if for a kiss. But she never took it beyond the tease. Not that I heard of at least.

At one of the monthly neighborhood get togethers Angela played pool with a bunch of the teenagers and myself. Husbands were too afraid of their wife's, or too smart, to get involved! Angela made it a point to lean over the table studying her shot. Her vast breasts, in a skin tight peasant blouse, would mash into the green felt, spreading outward under the pressure. She would teeter on one leg while the other lifted almost enough to expose her thong. If she was wearing one!

When it was our turn to shoot Angela somehow was always in direct line of sight. Her lips lightly pursed, she would slowly apply chalk to her cue while running her other hand up and down her cue. She would press the cue into her canyon-like cleavage, or, innocently smooth it over crest of her boob as a small smirk crossed her lips. Her pelvis pressed against the rail near our target caused a shadow to be cast over the table by her immense breasts. She defeated one opponent after another until it was my turn.

I was lucky to remain focused enough to win by three balls. Mostly I tried to not look at her as she posed and teased. Not as easy as it sounds! Most of the teen age Lotharios had long since retired to the bathroom for some one handed relief and I was feeling the stress but had not given in. Yet.

"Well played," purred Angela while she arced her back in my direction. She always purred.

I thanked her, racked my cue stick and returned to the living room where the party was just starting to break up.

I thanked my hosts and was just about out the door when I felt a hand on my forearm.

"Would you mind walking me home?" asked Angela. "I know it's silly, but I don't like to walk alone after dark." Her green eyes were all innocence as she asked. She twisted her upper body gently back and forth, her breast swaying gently as she did so.

I couldn't think of any reason not to, so we set off. After a few steps she slid her arm into mine and we chatted about this and that as we walked the two blocks to her house. Occasionally I could feel the side of her breast flex against me as we walked. She was so firm! And so BIG!

"Would you like to come in for a night cap?" she purred as we reached her gate.

"Oh, come in. I won't bite if you don't want me to?" she chuckled as I hesitated. She arched her back slightly as she spoke.

We stood in the kitchen as she prepared a couple cups of coffee. She made it a point to display her tight ass and massive cleavage as she puttered about the kitchen. SInce we were alone she seemed to move into an even more aggressive tease pattern. My dick was getting a new rush of blood and several times I thought I saw Angela checking it out.

Finally, we each put our empty cups in the sink and Angela clasped both hands onto my bicep as she steered me to the front door.

Again I felt her immensity's brush against my arm and side.

As we reached the door she brushed her lips over my cheek and said, "You've been a perfect gentleman." There was a hint of smirking humor in her voice and I felt something inside me twist and break. 
"Well, Angela, that's over!" I stated as I turned to her.

I reached up with both hands and grabbed the biggest tits I had ever seen in a firm grip.

"What do yo think you are doing," gasped Angela.

"I'm doing what every red blooded man who has ever met you has wanted to do." I declared. There was no tremor in my voice and my gaze into her eyes was steady. "The safe word is 'platypus'.

"What, what do you mean?" She asked.

"Platypus. If you want me to stop you have to say that word. Nothing else will stop me." I responded as I kept manipulating her tits through her top. I could palm a basketball but I couldn't handle these jugs!

"Now you just stop right now" she demanded. "You have no right to maul me here in my own living room!" She was staring up into my eyes. But she didn't step away from me.

I didn't say anything. I just kept working over her breasts, kneading and squeezing. Palming the tip of one breast her nipple was punching into my palm. I pushed my hands together making her boobs bulge from her cleavage, then I lifted them from below, making them rise up until they were even with her chin. I ran my thumbs over her nipples time and again.

"No! Don't! You have no right! Stop groping my chest!" There was no fire in her voice. She sounded like she was reading words from a script.

I concentrated on her nipples for thirty second or so. Twisting and pinching both of them. Long enough for them to start to grow stiffer and to plump up even more under my fingers. They were of a size to match her boobs! And responsive too, I could tell. There was a little catch to Angela's breathing as she repeated that I should stop.

"Oh, give it up!" I rapped. "All you cock teasers like to dress to flirt. Well, I like it too!"

"No, I don't. I just like to be comfortable. I'm not, not a flirt."

I didn't respond, I just kept up my manipulation of her breasts and nipples. After another couple of minutes squeezing her tits, pinching her nipples and bouncing her breasts up and down I reached out with both hands and pulled her blouse down below her breasts.

"Wow! I thought sure you were wearing a bra!" They hung proudly between us. Jutting forward, they needed no support to maintain their magnificent shape. Truly, I had never seen anything like them. They projected out to each side of her body and far, far out in front of her. To my surprise, they hardly sagged at all! But still and all they were soft and malleable. Not at all like any of the enhanced women that I had dated in the past.

I caught a momentary look of pride pass across her face before she repeated that I had to stop. Ignoring her meaningless babble I leaned in and began to tease and suck her nipples between my lips!

"Oh, stop! You must stop! No! Don't! Stop! Don't suck me!" Her voice rose a little, but I thought it was more with excitement than anything else as I did what I wanted. A few more minutes and her voice was husky and breathy as she repeated that I should stop. Her hands were on my chest now but she wasn't trying to push me away. She was gently patting me as her voice protested and her body twisted from side to side as she subtly shifted my attention from one tit to the other.

"Stop, please," she said again and again.

"Don't. Please don't suck my other nipple." She would exclaim as she twisted in front of me. "I'm too sensitive! Don't do this, Oh, My God! Stop, I don't like this!" Her voice caught and I felt her body shiver and then stiffen as she moaned. "No, stop, don't stop! How can you do this to me?"

I moved up and nuzzled her neck. I felt her boobs crush against me as I kissed and licked her shoulder and the nape of her neck. Her breathing was heavy. I slid one hand under her skirt to find a trickle of excitement sliding down her inner thigh.

With a grunt of satisfaction, I twisted her around and face down over the arm of the living-room sofa.

I kept one hand on the small of her back as I unzipped and lowered my pants. As I freed my rock hard dick I felt her begin to struggle weakly.

"Just stay still, Angela. You are going to love this!" I whispered in her ear as I eased her thong to one side.

Standing behind her I admired her slim waisted body before me. I could see her boobs to either side of her body. They mashed against the sofa cushion and spread out to the sides. Her feet, still in her heels, were inches off the floor and her wet pussy was right were I wanted it: right in front of my throbbing cock.

As I pressed up against her I felt her body stiffen. And as the head of my dick slid into her soaking wet folds she groaned aloud.

Slowly I forced my shaft deeper and deeper into her.

She groaned and moaned, saying; "No, stop, you have no right, I hate you! I'll see you in jail. You can't be doing this!"

But I was doing it and it was terrific. She was saying all the right things! "Stop, no, don't, stop, stop!" But her pussy was doing even better things! Her sopping wet pussy was squeezing and pulsing around my cock! She had a snapping pussy and whether under her control or not, her pussy was enjoying the hell out of what we were doing. And the deeper I went the more her pussy was enjoying it.

As I passed the seven inch mark Angela stiffened again as she moaned, "No, please no more! I hate this!" then she went silent as her body proved her a liar by orgasming. She grunted and groaned for several seconds before becoming quiet. Her breath was coming in gasps as it took her several moments to regain her voice as I kept pumping away.

"You have to stop! You can't keep doing this to me! Don't keeping driving your cock into me!" By this time I knew that I should do the opposite of what she was moaning so I just kept up the pace. The strokes were longer now, over nine inches were slamming into her on each stroke and each stroke was longer than the last! I could hear her groaning as I drove into her and moaning each time I pulled out. In between she was sobbing, "No! No! No!" Please stop!" Don't!" No More!" Ahhh!" Woof!" "Huh".

Her ritualistic complaints were interrupted now and again as she shivered through another orgasm. I had counted about five and I was giving her foot long strokes when in the middle of another repetition of "Stop, stop, stop!" her voice cracked and she screamed! She quaked and shivered for over thirty seconds, then fell silent underneath me. She had fainted!

It took her a couple of minutes to come to. I kept up my interest by sliding back and forth in her tight little pussy. Almost as soon as she came to her pussy was pulsing even more strongly than before.

"Oh, you bastard! I hate you forever! I'll never forgive you for what you have done!"

It might have meant more if she had not been pushing back at me as she was saying this. It was only a few more minutes before she was once more gurgling in pleasure, coming once again on my rock hard cock. And this time I was joining her!

"Angela, I'm coming! Take it you cock teasing bitch!"

As she jammed herself back against me I shoved every bit of my cock into her spasming cunt. Wet slapping sounds echoed in the room as we drove at each other as hard as we could.

Finally I had emptied my balls. Fluids were running down her legs, as I pulled my pants back up.

"You bastard. I'll get you for this!" she exclaimed as she slowly slid to the floor in front of the sofa.

"You were great," I responded jovially, slapping her sharply on the butt. I buttoned and zipped up. "I look forward to the next time, you little cock teaser!"

"Never," she moaned. "Never!"

As I opened the front door I looked back. Angela was lying on her back, scooping the mixture of our fluids out of her cunt and sucking it off her fingers. There was a nasty smile on her face as she did so. "So much! How horrid! I don't believe he did that to me! Horrid man!" she moaned.

It took hours for me to stop smiling!

DDDDave
DDDDave
2,189 Followers