Cock Teasing Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Just one tease too many.
2.7k words
4.54
431.5k
58
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/25/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night I was already in bed asleep when mom got home from wherever it is that she goes. I woke up in the morning and found her in bed with me. Her dress was lying on the floor and she was still wearing her heels, hose, panties and bra. She was still asleep and as I looked down on her I thought again about what Troy had said. It would be so easy to just push her panties aside and do it. But what if Troy was wrong? What if all she had been doing was what she considered harmless teasing? What if the only reason for her being in my bed was that she just needed to feel close to some one? I carefully got out of bed so as not to wake her and went downstairs, had breakfast and then headed off to class.

I don't think I gained any knowledge during any of my classes that day as my mind wasn't anywhere near the classrooms. All I thought about was what my mother had been doing lately and my reaction to it. Incest was not supposed to be a good thing. There were laws against it - the laws of nature as well as the laws of man - and it was supposed to be something that all right minded people abhorred. Even though I was only a kid, well I guess actually a young adult, I had always considered myself an upright individual and I had always expected to grow up and be a responsible adult and a productive member of society. Yet the only question on my mind was, "Is it what my mom is really looking for." Regardless of the laws of man and nature if I ever came to the point where I really believed that she was coming on to me I was going to fuck her - that was a given!

That afternoon dad came home and for the next five days everything was quiet around the house, at least from my perspective. Then dad left on another nine day run and I wondered what mom would do next. It didn't take long to find out. That same night she went out and I was in bed when she got home, but this time I woke up when she came in the front door. Maybe five minutes later my bedroom door opened and then closed as she came in. I heard the rustle of clothing as she undressed and dropped her clothing to the floor. She climbed on the bed with me as I lay there pretending to be asleep and she moved next to me. I felt her hot breath on my neck as she snuggled in against my body and again I thought of what Troy had said. But what if she was just lonely and wanted to cuddle? I lay there quietly, not moving and waited to see what she would do next. After five minutes or so I heard her begin to softly snore and maybe five minutes after that I fell asleep myself. In the morning when I woke up I saw that she was completely naked. I eased my self out of bed and then stood there looking down at mom's naked body and wished I'd had the nerve to do what I really wanted to do. I hurried downstairs, ate breakfast and headed off to school.

Again it was a wasted day in the classroom. When I looked toward the blackboard all I saw was my mother's naked body and I walked around with a hard on most of the day. When I got home that night mom was in her room dressing to go out. Her bedroom door was open and I saw her sitting at her vanity putting on her make up. Nothing on but heels, hose, panties and bra and as I stood there in the doorway looking at her she looked over at me, "Yes Daniel, something you want?" I saw her little smile and I knew that she had noticed my tented trousers and I turned and went into my room. Was she sending signals? Was Troy right?

That night I was awake when she got home and came into my room. It was a repeat of the previous night right up to the point where she snuggled in against me. Then she did something that she had never done before. She put her hand on my bare leg. It just stayed there, feeling like it was burning a hole and then after a minute or to it slowly worked it's way up my leg to my cock. I felt the fingers brush against my cock and then pull back for a second or two and then she took my cock in her hand, held it for a second and then gave it a squeeze. I don't know if she thought I was asleep or not, but when my cock started to grow in her hand she jerked her hand away like she had touched a hot burner on the stove. I lay there as still as I could and waited to see what she would do. After several minutes I heard her softly snoring and I spent the next couple of hours trying to fall asleep.

The next night mom stayed home and after dinner I went into the living room to watch some TV. I hadn't been there fifteen minutes when mom came into the room wearing an old bathrobe and carrying her glass of Seven Crown and her bottle of Strohs. She sat next to me on the couch and for a half-hour or so we watched the TV. Mom kept moving around and changing position and then she said, "Do you mind if I put my feet on your lap Daniel? I'm having trouble getting comfortable." I said it was okay, which was a mistake, and she stretched out and put both of her feet on my lap. I looked over at her and saw that her robe had opened in front and I could see her tits and her pussy. She was watching the TV, but I knew that she knew what I was looking at. Her left foot was less than a cunt hair from my cock and my cock started to grow as I looked at mom's body. As my cock grew it came in contact with her foot and I expected her to jerk away from me, but she didn't. She held her position and when I tried to move just a little bit to break the contact she moved just enough to keep her foot against my dick. I toughed it out for another couple of minutes and then I mumbled that I had homework to do and I got up and went to my room.

I was having trouble falling asleep that night so I was still awake when mom came into my room. I heard the bathrobe hit the floor and I knew that she was naked when she climbed into bed with me. I layed still and tried to pretend that I was asleep as she snuggled up against me. This time my cock was already hard when her hand found it. Her fingers touched it and then quickly pulled away and when I made no move to indicate that I was awake her hand came back. She gave my cock a gentle squeeze and then she just held it for several moments and when I still gave no response she started to slowly stroke it. I wanted to roll over and just fuck her, but I just didn't have the nerve. I pretended to be waking up and her hand jerked away from me and I spent the rest of the night trying to get back to sleep and not being successful at it.

Mom wasn't home when I got home from classes the next day and I was already in bed when I heard her come in the front door. I was still awake a half-hour later when I heard her come into my room and heard her dress hit the floor. She climbed into bed with me and cuddled up against me and I waited to see what would happen. After a couple of minutes her hand came searching for my cock and as her fingers wrapped around it and began stroking it I snapped. It was just one tease too many!

It wasn't courage that made me do what I did - it was lust! Pure, unadulterated hot sexual lust. All the teasing, touching and whatever else finally boiled over and I rolled over on top of her. "Daniel, what are you…" and whatever else she was going to say was blocked as I pushed my mouth down on hers and pushed my tongue into her mouth. Her hands came up to my chest and she tried to push me away from her, but I had slid my hand down her belly and my fingers found her pussy lips and when I slid a finger into her she moaned, stopped pushing and her tongue began to wrestle with mine. I got two fingers into her and as my fingers worked at her pussy it made squishing sounds as my fingers disturbed the juices that her lover of the evening had left in her. She arched up off the bed and pushed her pussy at my hand. She was hot, I was hot, I was finger fucking her, frenching her, but as inexperienced as I was I didn't know what to do next. I didn't know if it was the kissing or the fingering I should stop. If I took my mouth off her she might start yelling and screaming at me and if I took my fingers out of her she might cool down and go back to trying to push me away. In the end I needn't have worried.

She took over!

She put her hands against my chest and shoved me away from her. As soon as my mouth was off hers she cried, "My panties, get my panties off, hurry, get them off." While I was feverishly pulling them down she was taking off her bra and when I finally got the panties clear of her high heels she spread her legs wide and laid there in all her naked glory. Her nipples were engorged and looked like ripe cherries and even though I saw white stuff leaking from her cunt it still looked heavenly.

"Later baby, look at me later, momma needs your cock baby, hurry, please hurry."

I moved between her legs and her hands reached up and grabbed me and pulled me down to her. My cock slid into her pussy and god, but did she feel good. Hot, wet and it felt divine. Knowing how fast I had to move my hand to get me off when I was masturbating I started fucking her as fast as I could which was a mistake. It was not even a full minute before I blasted my first load into a woman. "No baby, no, I'm not ready yet" but I was already going soft. She put her hands against my chest and pushed me off of her. She sat up, pushed me down on my back and then she swung around and took my limp cock in her mouth and started sucking on it.

Then she did something that scared me. She straddled my head with her hips and I found myself looking up at a dripping cunt. Then she pushed her pussy down at my face and I panicked and started to try and squirm out from underneath her. She took her mouth of me, "Eat my pussy baby, it won't hurt you. Keep your momma hot while she gets you hard again" and she went back to sucking my dick. Her pussy pushed down on my mouth and so I did the only thing I could - I licked it. She squirmed and moaned so I shoved my tongue inside her and moved it around. She moaned and squirmed some more so I licked some more. I could feel my cock growing in her mouth and mom took her mouth off me, turned and sat down on my cock. I pushed up at her as she shoved down at me and soon we had a rhythm going and I was sure if I was fucking her or she was fucking me. Her eyes were closed, she was squeezing her tits and moaning, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, fuck mommy baby, fuck me" as she rode me. I lasted longer the second time and even longer the third and fourth. When we finally stopped and I fell asleep and I don't believe that I ever slept any sounder.

I awoke the next morning to the smell of frying bacon. I looked around my room and saw no evidence that mom had even been in my room. I went downstairs and into the kitchen and mom turned and looked when I came into the room, "Good morning sweetie. How would you like your eggs?" She was acting like nothing had happened the previous night and I decided that it would be best if I acted the same. We ate breakfast in silence and when I got up to go she said, "Will you be home in time for dinner tonight?" I said that I would and as I headed for the door I was thinking, "How weird! How can we be acting like this after what happened last night?"

I sat through my first class and I don't think that I heard a word that Professor Erickson said. My second class was no different. I was sitting in the Student Union waiting for the next class I could daydream through when Troy dropped into the chair across from me. "What's up dude? You look different today." I had no intention of telling Troy about what happened, but like I said earlier, we are a lot closer than twins. I looked up at him and as he looked into my face I saw his features change, "You dog you. You did it, didn't you? Don't lie to me dude, it's written all over your face."

It took him a while, but he ended up getting the whole story out of me. "Think if we work it right she will do me?"

I laughed, "I'm not even sure that she will do me again. The way she was acting this morning it was like nothing happened. It was like maybe I had just dreamed it. Besides, I'm not letting you have mine unless I can get yours."

"Oh man, that's cold. We know yours does, but my ma wouldn't do something like that."

I grinned at him. "Sorry dude, we might be tight, but when it comes to pussy I got to draw the line. Mine for yours or no deal."

Just talking to troy must have relieved something in me because I managed to understand most of what Professor Eaton said in my next class.

I got home at my normal time and mom had dinner ready. She made small talk about how my day had gone and then she asked me to do the dishes while she took a shower. I was just hanging up the dishtowel when she called down, "Daniel, could you come up here for a minute?"

I went upstairs and found her standing in front of her mirror in heels, hose and nothing else. She had a pair of pink panties in one hand and a pair of black ones in the other. "What do you think baby? Which ones are the sexiest?" I pointed at the black. "Do you really think so?" She looked at them and then back at me. "Should I model them for you or would you rather not waste your time taking them off me?" She saw the look on my face and I saw that little smile as she said, "I thought so." She tossed the panties aside and walked toward me.