Cock Whisperer Ch. 01

Story Info
Brian is lured into her world.
9.3k words
4.63
101.7k
128

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
548 Followers

Author's note:

In another departure from my past stories, this one is written in first person from the guy's point of view, and deals with female led heterosexual relationships. It also has non-consensual / reluctance undertones. Our man Brian from Sunday Night Slut is back, though the references are only superficial. I'm expecting this story will run for three chapters.

*****

"Would you like to come back to my place, Brian? I mean, umm, just to talk. Sorry, just don't want you get the wrong idea. It's not that I'm not attracted to you, because I hope that's pretty obvious. I'd just rather take things a little slow. And they probably want our table back for other customers," Aydia stammered, but then she steadied herself and looked at me with a confident smile.

"No, it's great Aydia. I would love to."

This was our third date. We had been sitting in the booth of the new sushi place most of the evening, discussing everything from childhood memories to our favorite breakfast cereal. I found myself more and more attracted to Aydia, stealing glances at her long brunette hair and grey eyes, her clear skin with just a hint of makeup. We made our way out of the restaurant and to my truck.

I opened the door for her and she stepped in. "Thank you Brian. You are such a gentleman." As I closed the door I thought I heard her add, "And we'll see just how much of one tonight." I stepped around to the driver's door and climbed in, not sure if I should ask her what she meant or if I'd even heard her correctly, but then she started asking me about the CD's I kept in the glove box. Yes, I'm a bit old fashioned, I still have CD's, thank you very much.

The drive to her place was uneventful, though while waiting at a red light she put her hand over mine briefly. I smiled and turned my hand over to hold hers, but she pulled away. So far our relationship hadn't gone past a hug at the end of the first two dates. I was hoping this would change, and her soft hand on mine kept my mind on the possibilities. I know a normal guy would have kissed her by now, but the time just never seemed right. Maybe I was just rusty, having not dated in the last two years. But there was always either some distraction or Aydia would bring up some new topic just when I was about to make my move. I suspected this was more than a coincidence, so when I asked her on this third date I had really expected her to say no, and that would have been the end of it. Sure, I would have been disappointed, as I really was very attracted to her. But to my surprise she agreed to go out again. Still, I couldn't figure out why she seemed to keep shying away from anything physical.

We arrived at her house and she gave me a quick tour. The house was modest but well maintained, with elegant décor and what appeared to be high end furniture. While in the kitchen we decided on a glass of wine. She brought out a bottle, and I opened it and poured two glasses. We finished the tour in the living room and sat beside each other on the sofa. We sipped the wine and sat in a somewhat awkward silence for a few moments. Aydia finally spoke up.

"So Brian," she began in a tone of voice I hadn't heard from her up to this point. It was confident, not quite condescending, but definitely the voice of someone in charge, "What is it you want from this relationship?"

I'm sure I paled a bit, not prepared for such a direct question. This was only our third date, after all. I took a big gulp of the wine to stall for a moment and work up some courage. Of all the things we talked about so far, this wasn't one of them. "I, umm, well... I think we get along pretty well. And I'd like to continue to see you if you..."

She interrupted me. "Because, you see Brian, I have a sense about you. I've been watching you, studying you really, and I think you definitely have something about you that I'm looking for in a man."

"I, umm, that's... You've been studying me?"

"Sure. Haven't you been studying me as well? Maybe you just wouldn't describe it that way. But I think I'm a pretty good judge of people if I spend some time with them. I think I know the type of man you are, and I like what I see. And I do have very specific qualities I am looking for. So if I'm correct about you, then we can take this relationship in an exciting direction. That is, if you are open to new things. You'd like more excitement in our relationship, wouldn't you?" Aydia asked.

"Well, yes, of course Aydia. I mean, well, I umm..." I continued to stammer. An alarm rang in my head at the peculiar words she chose. But 'more excitement' spoke directly to my cock, and my cock quickly silenced the alarm.

"You find me attractive, don't you? But of course you do, I saw you staring at me all night. Yet you were too shy to look at me directly for more than a few moments at a time. Why do you think that is?" Her eyes bored into me and I tried to look back at her but quickly looked away.

"I was just trying to be polite. You know, not wanting to stare at you and..." Damn it, get a hold of yourself, I admonished myself. This new directness about her was putting me off balance.

She interrupted me again, "No, that's not it," she stated, cutting me off. "You haven't really tried to kiss me yet. A regular alpha male would have been all over me on the first date. But you are different, aren't you? A real gentleman."

"You say that like it's a bad thing!" I said as I tried to defend myself.

"No, not a bad thing at all! I find it... fascinating. I'm looking for a gentleman."

"Fascinating? Shit. Oops, sorry. But that's not exactly the sort of words a guy wants to hear. It goes right along with 'you're a really nice guy', which is typically followed by the 'but you just aren't right for me' speech. Believe me, I'm pretty familiar with that." But even as I said that I was confused about where this conversation was going and hoped that I wasn't blowing it with her.

Aydia paused for a moment. "I think you misunderstand my point. Brian, I am going to ask you to do something for me. I want you to relax. It may be a bit out of your comfort zone, but don't worry. It's just you and I here. Do you trust me?" she asked.

That damned alarm rang in my head again. Nothing good ever happened after the phrase 'Do you trust me?'. I looked at her caring eyes as they gazed back at me. My eyes drifted lower. She was wearing a red v-neck dress that gapped ever so slightly away from her chest. This left me with a mesmerizing view of her tan skin and a good amount cleavage that came from what I guessed were spectacular tits. Further down her firm thighs were partially uncovered as the mid thigh dress inched upwards while she sat on the sofa. Somehow I tore my eyes away and looked back up at her face. "What do you want me to do?" I asked suspiciously.

Aydia leaned back on the sofa and crossed her legs, which caused her dress to part further and expose even more of her thighs. Against my will my eyes were drawn to this, wishing the dress to shift just a little bit higher and expose her panties. I had a brief thought that this was intentional to draw me into her web. She had an athletic body, like someone who has maintained an active lifestyle. Aydia's 35th birthday was coming up next month, but her smooth skin and toned figure gave no hint of her age away. She was somewhat tall, about 5 feet 7 inches, and nearly reached my six foot height in her current 4 inch heels. She just looked me over for about thirty seconds, not saying anything.

"Stand up Brian."

I hesitated and took another gulp of the wine. "What for?"

"Do it for me. Now," she said more forcefully.

I stood up in front of her and she slowly looked me over from head to toe. I stared back at her warily.

"Take off all your clothes."

My eyes flew wide open, not sure I had heard her correctly. My mouth was dry, unable to form words to respond. "I'm waiting," she said tauntingly.

I took a deep breath. "What the hell," I said under my breath. This was pretty odd, but my cock was telling me that this was heading in the right direction. So much for her wanting to go slowly! I began to remove my clothes, starting with unbuttoning and pulling off my shirt. She continued to watch me, not saying anything, but with a pleased look on her face. If I were more observant that look would have scared me. But as I busied myself with removing my clothes I missed this warning sign.

I continued to undress, pulling off my shoes, socks, and pants. Then I hesitated again. She just stared at me, not saying a word, as if daring me to continue. I finally pulled down my underwear and stepped out of them, now completely naked. I didn't know what to do with my hands, and made an awkward attempt to hold them together in front of my semi hard cock.

"Kneel," she said as she pointed to the floor in front of her.

I kneeled in front of her. I figured I'd gone this far, and thought that I'd somehow be a little less exposed compared to standing naked in front of her. "Ok, so she's got a kinky side," I note to myself. "That could be a good thing." I kept my head down, unable to meet her eyes, which meant I was staring at her foot and her high heel that was slowly rocking in front of me.

"Put your hands behind your back."

I glanced up quickly, but then complied with her order. My cock was on the rise and exposed to Aydia's stare.

"You are very obedient, aren't you?" she observed. I couldn't take my eyes off of her foot as it swung slowly in front of me. I wanted to respond, to defend myself against what could have been an insult. But the fact was that so far I was being obedient. I also realized that this was turning me on more than I wanted to admit.

"Do you find me attractive, Brian?"

"Yes, of course I do, very much," I managed to say. I think my voice cracked. She moved her foot towards me, inches from my hardening member. My eyes focused on her red toenails poking out from the tip of her shoe.

"Well, it certainly appears like someone likes me," she teased as she looked down between my legs. She lifted her foot, the top of her shoe making contact with my balls. I flinched and nearly moved my hands from behind my back to protect my sensitive jewels. She grazed the length of my shaft with the smooth leather top of her shoe. I couldn't suppress a groan as my cock twitched. She repeated this motion several more times as I stared down at her foot as is rubbed my pulsating cock. She suddenly stopped and lifted her foot higher. The toe of her shoe slowly slid up my chest, then to my chin, then against my cheek. I could smell the leather of her shoe and I ever so slightly moved my head to press my cheek against it. This didn't go unnoticed by Aydia.

"Mmmm, I see you like this, Brian. Aren't you glad you trusted me? Don't think I didn't notice you stealing glimpses of my feet on our last date. I picked out this color polish tonight just for you. You like it, don't you? And do you like these sexy heels too?"

I knelt there frozen, trying to find the right answer. Sure, I loved the look of pretty feet in high heels. I suppose it wouldn't be too far off track to say I had a foot fetish. Nothing obsessive, not like I wanted to be humiliated by a woman stuffing her dirty foot in my mouth, but the idea of a woman's soft feet stroking me to orgasm was a big turn-on. My cock grew even harder as it betrayed my desire, a drip of pre-cum had already formed and threatened to drip down onto the floor. Despite my embarrassment I was incredibly turned on. "Yes, I like them a lot," I managed to say.

"Go head, kiss it. Show me how much you like it," she urged. "If you treat my foot nicely then maybe my foot will be nice to you, if you know what I mean," she giggled.

I wanted to, but was still frozen with uncertainty. More alarms blared in my head, telling me to get up, run away. I'd never submitted to a woman like this, never kissed a woman's foot, and definitely never admitted to a woman I wanted to. Real men just don't do this sort of thing. I'm six foot tall, 180 pounds, and work out enough to be reasonably proud of my 42 year old body. Kissing a woman's feet? I'd dated enough women to know there are those that would love to use this as an easy attack on my masculinity. These 'modern women', where feminism has let them loose to say and do what they want, and they chose to use this freedom to chop men down while supposedly making themselves feel superior. Sure, call me a chauvinist, but I hoped for a world where men and women were equals, but where women still retained their femininity.

And yet I still knelt there as her foot stroked my cheek and my cock throbbed. I couldn't recall the last time I was this turned on. I once again silenced the alarms in my head. I tilted my head towards her shoe and look over at her with a look both fearful and pleading. I didn't find any sympathy in her eyes.

"Or maybe you don't like my feet after all. Maybe I should just stop this now and send you home," she said as she started to pull her foot away.

"No wait!" I blurted out in a panic, my face now flush. I made up my mind, or maybe my cock made it up for me. "I would like to... to kiss your... foot."

I still looked down, but could feel her eyes as they bored into me while she wore another one of her knowing smiles. But she didn't laugh at me, and I didn't sense that she now had a lower opinion of me. Unfortunately, however, she also wasn't going to let me off the hook so easily either. "I'm not convinced Brian. I went to all this trouble just for you. Tell me how much you appreciate the effort I put into making my feet pretty for you."

Again I hesitated. Why didn't I get up and leave? But that was obvious. My hard shaft pulsed with each heartbeat. A drop of pre-cum had dripped down to the floor beneath me, and another drop was threatening to do the same. I couldn't understand how she did this to me in such a short time. But still, desire had conquered my fear and the thought of leaving now was unimaginable.

"I, umm... Thank you for the beautiful toenails and sexy heels, Aydia. May I kiss your foot to show my appreciation?" God, where did those words come from?

"Why yes you may, Brian," she said cheerfully, but with just a hint of taunting. She lowered her foot slightly. I leaned forward and touched my lips to the tip of her big toe, again smelling the leather. I kissed again, further up her shoe until I reached the bare skin of the top of her foot. I felt the softness of her skin on my lips. I continued, slowly working my way up to her ankle. I smelled a hint of her perfume. "Did she purposely put perfume on her ankle? Did she plan this all along?" my mind raced.

"Just my foot Brian," she scolded. "Take off my shoe."

I unbuckled and removed her shoe, then began again by kissing each of her toes. She instructed me to put my hands behind my back again, then held out her big toe for me and I took it between my lips and flicked my tongue against it. I glanced up at her, and then quickly looked back down with embarrassment as I realized she was watching me suck on her toe. "Why am I doing these things?" the voice in my head asked. But I continued. I proceeded to kiss each of her toes one by one as she watched, not saying a word.

Finally she spoke up, "Now my other foot, Brian."

I'd gone too far to stop now. I proceeded to give her other foot the same treatment, removing her shoe, kissing her toes. I flinched and then groaned as the top of her other now bare foot caressed the underside of my hard shaft. I'm not sure how long this lasted, but I was lost in the act, no longer thinking of anything but the taste and smell of her foot, and feel of the foot that teased my cock.

"Sit back, Brian."

I slowly pull my lips away from her foot and stretch my back. I began to realize how much my knees hurt from kneeling for so long. Now that the spell was broken, a wave of distress washed over me at the thought of what I had just done with this woman that I barely knew. I manage to look at her as her eyes bored into me.

"Come over towards me, Brian," she ordered.

Resigned to whatever fate she had in mind for me, I shuffled forward on my knees until she told me to stop, which left me with my knees about a foot away from the front of the sofa. She shifted her legs, which were crossed, so that her front leg was positioned in between my legs and my still hard rod less than an inch away from the front of her calf. She then gave me a sly smile and crooked her finger to indicate I should move closer still. After some hesitation I shuffled toward her, which left my cock firmly pressed against her leg. She rocked her leg almost imperceptibly, but it was enough to drive me closer to the edge. I pressed forward to increase the contact.

"So Brian, tell me how you are feeling."

"I, umm..." I again hesitated. How do I tell her that I'm incredibly turned on, that I desperately want to fuck her. "I want you," I said softly.

"You are a very horny boy, aren't you?" she said as she looked down at my fully hard cock pressed up against her skin. I couldn't help but continue to hump her leg as I inched towards orgasm.

"I know what is going on inside you, Brian, even if you don't. I also know what you need. You need to trust me on this. And I'm willing to continue this relationship if you agree to a few conditions."

"What? What do you mean?" I stammered as I tried to focus despite my current state of arousal. Continue this relationship? At that moment I wasn't thinking further ahead than the next five minutes.

"We'll start with two simple rules. First, you must agree to do as I say, no questions, no hesitation."

"Umm, ok, I guess so," I replied, even though it sounded both crazy and ominous.

"Very good! Now my second rule is going to be a little tougher. I know you want to cum, and if I allowed it you you'd cum right on my leg, wouldn't you?"

I hesitated. "No, I wouldn't..." But I knew I would. My cock had seeped more pre-cum, which had now leaked down and was the slippery lubricant between my shaft and her leg. As much as my mind told me that this wasn't right, that I shouldn't stoop to spurting while humping her leg, my cock wasn't listening. I continued to rotate my hips forward and back. I wasn't going to last much longer.

My second rule is that you will not orgasm from now on without my consent."

"What?" I blurt out.

"You heard me. Two rules, surely you can handle that. Agree to them and we'll see each other tomorrow. Don't agree, then we'll go our separate ways. There's no negotiation here, Brian."

"But, you can't..." I sputtered.

She quickly pulled her leg away, turned and stood. My cock was left bobbing in the air. She walked behind me and pressed up against me. "You're a smart guy, I think you'll make the right decision."

She pushed me down on my haunches and swung her left leg over my shoulder. Her foot now dangled in front of my shaft, and I turned by head to touch my cheek to her bare thigh. The scent of her perfume drifted in the air. She began to softly slide her big toe up and down the side of my rod.

"What's it going to be? Follow my rules and open yourself up to something new? Or go home and forget all about me. Forget how horny I was able to get you in such a short time. Forget the feeling of my foot rubbing your cock."

There was clearly no real choice here. My cock throbbed in need. "Yes, I will," I croaked.

"You will what?"

"I will follow your rules," I responded.

"Excellent! But remember, break the rules and I will not be pleased. And I will know if you break them, Brian," she said firmly. "Now, would you like me to stroke you with my foot until you have your little cum?"

"Please, yes," I replied hoarsely, not liking the way she demeaned it.

"Yes what? Ask me properly."

"Please, will you use your foot to make me cum?"

KegRoller
KegRoller
548 Followers