Cock Whisperer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I thought I could feel cum surging up from my balls Aydia turned off the stimulator. I stared at her wild eyed, desperate for whatever release was coming. "Please, don't stop!" I begged.

"What? Stop, don't stop, you just can't make up your mind, can you? But no matter, it's not for you to decide anyway. Come on, I'll untie you, it's time to get out of bed," she responded.

*****

Over the next two weeks Aydia found new ways to tease me while never releasing me from my cage. Some days I would be told to sit naked at her feet and she would alternately rub my balls with her foot and make me bend down and kiss her feet to thank her for the pleasure that her feet gave me. Other days I spent hours on my knees in front of her with my face buried between her legs, always blindfolded, as I brought her to orgasm after orgasm. Or I was tied to the bed while she ground her pussy on my face as she screamed out in one orgasm after another. Another time she had me blindfolded in front of her as she masturbated with a dildo, forcing me to listen to the sounds of the dildo as it slid in and out of her pussy, and when she was done she forced me to lick the dildo clean. Every night ended with my having a bad case of blue balls while Aydia had a satisfied smile on her face. I never got to see her naked tits again, and I wasn't going to ask after knowing the potential consequences. I also learned that the electro-stimulator feature of my cage could be activated remotely. Most mornings instead of being wakened at home by my alarm clock I was wakened by the ache of my cock as the stimulator teased me right to the edge.

Despite all the sexual games, we also had a very normal life as we continued to go on dates. And though these dates often had an underlying sexual tension, we grew closer to each other with each passing day. I was still filled with fear and doubt about where this might eventually end up. I didn't want permanent chastity and endless teasing with no hope of ever getting a release. I trusted Aydia, but still had dark thoughts about her abusing the power she had over me. Still, I had promised her I would try for three months, and I planned on holding up to that commitment. At least I would try. It had only been a few weeks and already I was doubting whether I could take much more of this tease and denial.

*****

It was Friday night, and Aydia and I had gone out to the symphony. We just arrived home when Aydia dragged me to the bedroom by my tie. It was clear that she was horny, though over the last couple weeks I realized she was almost always horny. She commanded me to undress, which I quickly did.

"I have a surprise for you tonight, baby," she cooed. "Go ahead and lie down on the bed."

I gazed at her as she slowly slipped out of her dress as she danced erotically in front of me. I groaned when I saw her with her lacy black bra and panties, nylons, and high heels.

"You like this, baby?"

"Oh god yes, very much Mistress," I replied.

"I'm glad you like it. But that's not the surprise. Do you want to fuck me?" She asked seductively.

I gulped and wondered if I heard her correctly. Of course I wanted to fuck her, what a stupid question. But by my calculation I wasn't allowed to be released from chastity until tomorrow. I was pretty sure she had something devious planned, but I had no choice but to play along.

"Very much, Mistress. I want to fuck you more than anything in the world," I replied.

"Well, you are going to get your chance tonight," she giggled. Aydia opened the dresser drawer and retrieved something that I didn't get a chance to see. She turned back to the bed and crawled up between my legs. She took my caged cock in her hands and examined it for a moment. She giggled again and lifted up the object she had retrieved. It was a fairly large curved black dildo. I didn't understand until I saw one end was hollow and I watched her insert my caged cock into the dildo. There was a click, which apparently locked it into place. I stared down at it, the black latex swallowed my cage, the curve of the dildo pointing back up at me as Aydia lifted it up for me to see.

"There you go baby, now you have a big hard cock that you can fuck me with," she said. She read the disappointment on my face. "Aww, you didn't think I'd let you out early, did you? We made a deal, and I always live up to my end of the bargain."

Aydia crawled up over me, and then shimmied out of her panties. She reached down between us and placed the head of the dildo against her opening. She moaned as she slid down and filled her pussy with the black beast. "So good, babe," she whispered. She just lay on top of me for a moment as her pussy got used to the size of it.

"Ok baby, please fuck me," she breathed.

I slowly drew the dildo back, then pushed it back into her. It was difficult to judge what I was doing since I couldn't feel anything. It was awkward at first, and twice I accidently pulled too far back and let the dildo slip out of her pussy. But after a bit of practice I got the hang of it and developed a slow but steady rhythm.

Aydia hovered over me, and I gazed into her eyes as I rocked by hips. She was incredibly beautiful, and her arousal was very apparent in her expressions and each little noise she made.

"So Brian, do you know what tomorrow is?"

I stop thrusting for a second as I formulate my answer. "Umm, I think so Mistress. You will... I mean you might take my cage off," I reply.

"Mmm, very good. But before I agree to take it off I want you to agree to do something for me."

"Yes Mistress, anything." A small moan slipped from Aydia's throat.

"I love it when you say that. It's so hot. But I warned you to be careful about promising too much."

I thrust the dildo a little deeper into her. I could tell from the look on her face that her orgasm was near. "What is you desire from me, Mistress?"

"I... mmmm," she moaned again before continuing. "I want you to meet my friends at a party tomorrow."

"Ok Mistress."

"You will be serving them, and... I will be showing you off," she whispered.

I had no idea what that really meant. But as Aydia's warm body lay across mine and she groaned in pleasure, I knew I wasn't going to refuse.

"Yes Mistress."

"Mmmm, yes baby. Go ahead, grab my ass," she breathed. I didn't need to be asked twice, and quickly put my hands on her ass cheeks. I squeezed her flesh as I enjoyed the rare opportunity to touch her this way. I grabbed her ass more firmly and used it to quicken my thrusting of the dildo in her pussy. Aydia groaned in appreciation.

"Oh baby, that's feels so good. You're going to make me cum so hard," Aydia moaned.

I increased my pace even further and she cried out. "Fuck! Oh yeah, that's it! Fuck me!" she shouted. And then just as her pussy began to contract in orgasm she ground her pussy down onto the dildo and went over the edge. Her whole body shook as her orgasm went on and on. I could only watch as she enjoyed the ultimate ecstasy while my trapped cock couldn't feel a thing. The only think I could feel was her warm cream as it dripped onto my balls.

She eventually relaxed as her contractions slowed. I went back to slowly and gently sliding the dildo in and out of her. She cooed in appreciation. We kissed deeply, our tongues intertwined. I was flooded with emotions; the love I felt for her, the desire, the lack of control, the frustration, the incredible need, the fear of what tomorrow might bring. My head was overloaded with thoughts and feelings that I didn't know how to handle. But she brushed my cheek with her soft fingertips and my worries slipped away.

*****

The day had finally arrived when I had a chance for release. It had been three weeks with my cock locked in this cage. I knew that tonight would be some sort of test, and I knew that Aydia could just decide to not release me, decide instead to extend my time for as long as she felt like it. And if she did decide to keep me locked up, what choice did I really have? Would I beg her to release me, or demand it? I didn't want to come across as if my needs were more important than hers. Hell, she'd had probably a hundred orgasms in the last couple weeks to my none, so if that didn't say that her needs came first, I didn't know what would. Not that this fact could be used to sway her decision.

Early Saturday afternoon I got a text from Aydia.

'Party tonight, 7pm, dress casual. Meet me at this address'

The address followed. This was a bit strange. I would have thought if we were going to a party we'd go there together. I began to get nervous again, wondering what this was about. Still, there wasn't much choice. I texted her back that I'd be there.

The evening arrived and I drove up to the address I'd been given. It was a fairly large house in an expensive part of town. I parked and walked up to the door. I rang the bell and waited.

A knot formed in my stomach as the seconds ticked past. I heard voices inside, talking, laughing. Female voices. I listened closer. Only female voices, from what I could tell. I could guess what sort of party this was going to be, and worried about what Aydia meant when she said I'd be serving her friends. All of our sexual games to this point were just between the two of us. Well, and... what was her name? Camille? No, Candace, that was it. The one who caged me. Who else had Aydia told about the type of relationship we had? How many of her friends knew my cock was caged? "Shit!" I grumbled. Still, there was no getting around it, I wasn't going to back out now. I briefly cursed myself for giving up the chance to be freed a couple weeks ago.

The door opened and a man greeted me.

"Brian, I presume?" he said. I stared in shock for a moment. He was dressed like a Chippendale dancer. He wore a bow tie around his neck but no shirt. No pants, only a tight fitting pair of boxer briefs, and no shoes. Underneath his briefs was the clear outline of a cock cage. He was ripped and tanned, clearly someone that spent a lot of time perfecting his body. I finally found my voice.

"Yes, I'm, umm, I'm Brian."

"I'm Jackson, but everyone calls me Jax. It's nice to meet you," he said and reached out to shake my hand. "I'm here to get you ready. Follow me please."

I hesitated, afraid to take the first step.

"Come on, you do not want to be late," he warned.

I took a deep breath and stepped inside. He led me off down a hallway, away from the noise of the party, and into a bedroom.

"Go ahead and get undressed and put on your costume. It's on the bed there," he said.

Laying on the bed was the same bow tie and underwear that Jax was wearing. I tried to block out my thoughts on what might happen tonight and began to undress. Suddenly jolt of apprehension struck me. I looked over at Jax.

"Jax, are you here with Aydia too?"

"What! Ha, no! Don't worry man, it's not like that. I'm with Linda, you'll get to meet her. She's amazing. But Aydia, she's..." he trailed off.

"She's what?" I asked, still nervous, as I slid the boxers on.

"There are some stories, I can't say anything from first-hand experience. But she has a reputation in these circles," Jax said.

"A reputation? What do you mean?"

"I could probably get a beating for saying this, but she has a nickname. They say she's the cock whisperer."

"What? What does that mean?" I asked.

"You know, you've been with her for a little while already. Apparently she's extremely talented when it comes to pleasing, and denying, guys. Like, she never fails, never makes a mistake, if you know what I mean. They say she can leave a guy in tears. I don't know if I should envy you or pity you, man. Shit, I don't know, it's just talk, don't worry about it. Now hurry up, they're waiting."

I finished "dressing", if that's what you called it. Included in my attire were my wrist cuffs that Aydia had used on me so many times. I noted that Jax was not wearing cuffs, which didn't ease my fears. My mind was racing, both from this new information about Aydia as well as having to go out there in front of a bunch of strange women while dressed like this.

"Come on man. The first time's the toughest. But once you are out there it'll be fine. Their bark is worse than their bite, for the most part anyway," Jax said.

I took another deep breath and followed him back down the hallway. When we reached the living room a bawdy cheer went up. I turned red with embarrassment. I didn't see Aydia anywhere among the five or six women in the room. I searched, hoping for one comforting face in the crowd. I finally spotted her at the far end of the room. I caught her eye, and she gave me a slight nod of acknowledgement. I wanted to go over to her, but Jax grabbed me.

"Come on Brian, we need to serve drinks and snacks. Here, take this tray around," Jax said as he pushed the tray into my hands.

For the next hour I circled the room and handed out drinks and snacks. The women took every opportunity to either pinch, slap, or grab my ass. They would say things in my ear about looking forward to seeing more of me later, that they couldn't wait for the real party to start. I didn't know what they meant exactly, but I was pretty sure I wasn't going to like it. Several times I tried to go over to Aydia, but each time she shook her head at me and pointed me back to the room. All the while the women were drinking more and getting bolder with the liberties they took with my body. A few grabbed my cage and made comments about how they liked men locked up. By then I knew that everyone in the room was aware of my chastity, if they hadn't already seen the outline of it under my shorts.

About an hour into serving the women I headed to the kitchen for more refills when I stopped in my tracks and grabbed the back of a nearby chair. The electro-stimulation had just turned on, and seemed to be set to a higher level than I had recalled it in the past. I looked around in a panic, wondering if anyone was watching, if they knew what was happening. They seemed oblivious, however. I staggered to the kitchen and picked up a tray of snacks. My cock was straining inside the metal cage. After three weeks of teasing and denial, it took very little to rev my cock up, and this stimulation soon had me aching. The stimulation seemed to ease back a bit, but even so my cock leaked pre-cum, though luckily my shorts were dark colored and the stain didn't show to prominently. I knew Aydia was testing me, so I forced myself to ignore it as much as I could and head back into the room with my tray.

After I'd been around the room a couple of times, Aydia called out to the women. "Ok ladies, are you ready for some entertainment?"

"Oh shit," I thought.

A round of hoots and shouts went up from the room. Before I knew what was happening, Jax took my tray from me and Aydia grabbed my hand. In a deft move she pulled both my wrists behind me and clipped my cuffs together. A couple of the women moved a large ottoman that had been in front of the sofa out to the middle of the room. The base was a little over a foot tall and about three feet square, and the top was padded leather. Another woman produced a metal rod about two inches in diameter. They unzipped a small opening along the center of one of the sides of the ottoman and slid the pole in. Once in, the pole rose another foot or so above the top of the ottoman's base, set a few inches back from the ottoman's edge. The pole appeared to be adjustable, and also had some sort of ring or connection at the top. I briefly wondered who designed and built all this furniture for these women.

Aydia tugged me over to the ottoman and whispered in my ear. "Ok baby, don't disappoint me. Be a good boy and maybe I'll reward you." In a louder, commanding voice she said, "get up on the ottoman."

I hesitated only for a moment and then climbed up until the pole was between my legs. I was directed to spread my knees apart. Another hidden feature of the ottoman appeared in the form of straps that went over my calves just below my knees, locking me into this position. A length of rope was added to my cuffs, which attached to the other side of the ottoman. Once pulled tight my hands were pulled away from my body, leaving me completely defenseless.

"Ok ladies, do you want to see more?" Aydia asked. Another round of hoots went up. "Very well," she said. She produced a scissors which she used to slice away my boxers. A few seconds later the women hollered again as they ogled me with nothing on but my cage and my bow tie.

"Ok ladies, has he been a good boy tonight? Do you think we should reward him?" More shouts came from the women telling Aydia to release me. "Very well," Aydia replied.

I heard the click of the lock on my cage. Aydia reached down and slowly slid the tube off of me. Next she released the ball stretcher and the cock ring around the base. She gave one playful stroke of my cock with her hand, and within seconds I was fully hard. The women hooted and hollered as they made lewd comments about my manhood and how 'ready' I was.

Aydia wasn't done, though. She adjusted the pole between my legs, and then slid the ring at the top of the pole around the base of my cock behind my balls. I heard it click into place. "Don't make any sudden moves, baby. You wouldn't want to hurt yourself," Aydia whispered in my ear.

She felt the stubble of my pubic hair from three weeks of growth and grimaced. "This just won't do," she said, and on cue I saw Candace approach. "Would you care to do the honors, Candace?"

"With pleasure, Aydia!" Moments later she had her portable razor in her hand. "Don't make any sudden moves," she whispered in my ear. She proceeded to manhandle my cock and balls as she removed all of the hair growth. She took her time as she made sure she didn't miss a single hair. All the while my cock stayed hard, and the other women watched and commented on Candace's work.

Finally finished, she put away her razor and then climbed up on the ottoman. She stood next to me wearing a short red dress. "Are you going to thank me, boy?" she curtly asked as she looked down on me.

"Umm, thank you, ma'am for shaving me," I croaked.

"And you also never thanked me for your cage," she noted.

"Thank you for my cage, ma'am," I replied.

"I think you can do better than that." She lifted up her dress with one hand and with her other hand on my chin she turned my face towards her. I found myself staring at her skimpy red panties. I tried to turn away, tried to find Aydia in the crowd, but Candace admonished me. "Over here, boy. No one is going to save you. Now are you going to thank me properly? Go on, give me a kiss."

The women in the room were oddly quiet, but I was aware that they were all watching me. I hesitated, then leaned forward an inch, then hesitated again. I could smell her perfume, but also got a whiff of her arousal. As I looked closer I saw a damp spot on her panties. I leaned in and kissed her quickly, then pulled away.

"Oh no, I'm sure you can do better than that," she admonished. "Is that all you think what I've done for you is worth?"

I glanced up at her, she stared down coldly at me. In the back of my mind I knew this was another test. I suspected Aydia was in on it and wanted to see how far Candace could push me. I steeled myself and then leaned in again. I kissed her panty covered pussy again, firmer this time. And then I darted my tongue out and licked. I pressed my tongue against the wet spot of her panties, and got a small taste of her womanhood. Candace grabbed my head with both of her hands and ground herself against my face. That was enough to get the crowd going again, as they whooped and cheered Candace on.

I continued to lick, my nose pressed to her panties, until she finally released me. "That was acceptable. For now," she said and then stepped down from the ottoman.