Cockatoo Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex relaxed as the tension flowed out of her and I watched as she used a finger to wipe up some of the cum and licked it from her finger. In a trance I touched a pool of the cum still left on her with my finger and I offered her my finger and she sucked this too. She kept sucking my finger for a while and then picked up some more of what remained and moved her finger to my lips. I guess by this time I had broken down so many taboos that one more wouldn't hurt so I poked my tongue out through my lips to taste her finger. There wasn't much taste, just a lingering saltiness and I sucked her finger into my mouth and licked her finger clean.

Alex stroked my face and said, 'Thank you, James that was one of the sweetest things anyone has ever done for me.' She kissed me and hugged me tight.

We stayed wrapped together until we began to fall asleep. Alex eventually turned over and I spooned up to her back, she pushed back into me, turned her head around and we kissed good night.

As I drifted off to sleep I heard her say softly, 'Chan rak kun, James, I love you.'

12