Cockatoo Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never thought being a voyeur could possibly be exciting but the sight of the two girls pleasuring each other made me aroused. It was made all the more exciting because they were not aware of my presence. They were really going for it now, their bodies tanned and glistening with sweat, as they licked and sucked each other.

My cock was now fully hard and I began to rub it through my shorts. Areeya was now reaching a climax and she broke her sucking, rolled Alex onto her back, and quickly straddled her and drove herself onto Alex's erect and waiting cock. Alex moaned as Areeya began to ride her almost violently. Areeya was moving up and down on Alex so fast that it seemed only seconds before Alex bucked her hips upwards and said 'Uhhhh,' as she climaxed followed immediately by Arreya's own orgasm that racked her body. They continued their coupling for a few seconds and then seemingly exhausted they fell into each other's arms. The sight of Alex with her girl's body and man's cock driving up into the beautiful Areeya was too much for me and I was rubbing my cock hard through the shorts.

It was at that moment I heard Alex say, 'Did you enjoy the show?'

Oh my God, never has an erection disappeared as quickly as mine did at that moment. That was also near cardiac arrest number four by my count.

'We could hear you lumbering through the bushes like a baby elephant,' Alex called out. 'You can come out and join us now.'

I very sheepishly walked through the bushes to find them cuddling each other. I was hugely embarrassed to have been caught out watching them and I said, 'I'm sorry, I didn't mean to watch you.'

Alex arched her eyes and said, 'But it didn't stop you, did it?

I blushed yet again, when will I ever stop doing that, and said, 'Well. No but I mean, I shouldn't have watched.'

Areeya and Alex both smiled at this and Areeya replied, 'James, it was actually very hot for us to think you were there watching us. I hope that next time you will join us instead of just watching.' I nearly passed out at the thought.

Alex told me to lay down with them and I needed no second invitation. They moved so that I lay between them and they immediately kissed each other right over my face. Alex then broke off and began to kiss and suck my nipples and Areeya kissed me on the lips. I was now hard again as they continued their assault on me.

'Right, that's enough, we have to get back to the boat,' barked Alex, standing up and looking down at me. Areeya move away too and left me stranded on my back with my erection tenting out my shorts.

'Why? what?.' I stammered, totally confused with what was going on.

'Well that's punishment for being a peeping tom,' said Alex grinning her head off. 'Seriously, we do have to set off back but I promise we will make it up to you later.'

With that the two of them pulled their clothes back on and strode off towards the tender. We got back to the boat and as it was getting late Areeya said we should cast off now as she wanted to get back to Samui before we lost the light completely. The anchor was pulled in and the two diesel engines roared into life. We pulled away from the beach in a big graceful arc and set course for Samui. Areeya was at the helm and Alex and I had the chance to have an overdue talk.

Mu holiday was over in three days time and I would have to return to Bangkok. I wanted to get straight what the situation would be after my return there. Alex was quiet and I guessed she was worried about what my feelings would be after I left Samui. I tried to reassure her that I meant what i said about what I felt for her, but it was obviously going to be difficult for her.

She wanted me to see if I could take any more holiday but I knew that was impossible right now and told her so. She was chewing her lip, something I remember 'old' Alex doing when he was worried. I told her that I would get a flight back at the first opportunity but it might not be for a couple of weekends. I asked her to be patient as I had no intention of leaving her. I asked if she could come up to Bangkok instead but she said It was busy at the restaurant and the new venture would mean she had to be on Samui. We left it at that, both of us a bit unhappy but hoping that we could still make this work.

We were about 45 minutes in to the trip when the engines just died. We looked at each other and Alex immediately ran up to the fly bridge to help Areeya. With power lost and no way of keeping Cockatoo moving we began to roll in the swell. The sea wasn't rough but it was disturbing all the same. I climbed up after Alex to find Areeya trying to restart the engines; they were turning over but would not fire up. Alex asked if it was fuel and Areeya said she had filled the tanks yesterday for today's trip. Maybe dirty fuel suggested Alex, and Areeya said perhaps and she would go below to check on the engines. I asked if we should call for help and that's when Areeya said that we had also lost all power. It looked as if the batteries had not been charging properly and we now had lost the navigation and GPS system. For the first time a niggle of worry began to grow in me.

Areeya disappeared below and I asked Alex if we would be spotted by another boat. Maybe a fishing boat, she said but it wasn't a main route were on so it might not be so easy. I tried my mobile but I had no signal and neither did Alex. Areeya came back up from below, her hands and t-shirt streaked with oil. She tried the engines again but nothing fired at all.

Right then, I spotted something off the starboard side and said, 'Look, there's a fishing boat.'

Areeya grabbed the binoculars and took a long look at the approaching boat. 'I hope it is,' she said warily.'

'What do you mean?' I asked.

Alex replied, 'We sometimes get pirates out here operating from the mainland. It's pretty lawless over there and it's becoming more of a problem.'

For some reason I suspected these pirates wouldn't be the kind from Pirates of The Caribbean.

The boat was approaching fast and it looked just like one the dozens of Thai fishing boats you saw around Samui. It eventually came close enough for Areeya to go down to the aftdeck and shout across to someone on the other boat. Alex translated for me, 'The guy is asking what the problem is and Areeya is telling him we have lost the engines and can we get a tow to Samui. He says that should be OK, but I don't know, something seems to be a bit off here. He's saying that he needs someone to come on board to help us and Areeya is saying that they just have to pass a line and we'll secure it. He says that unless he has someone on board he won't do it.'

The fishing boat just then came very close to us and one of their crew made the jump between the two boats. Areeya screamed with pain and Alex shouted, 'Fuck!' and started down the stairs to the aftdeck. I could see from the fly bridge that the guy was carrying what looked like an AK47 and had clubbed Areeya with it after he had made the jump to the Cockatoo. She was slumped bleeding on the deck and Alex rushed to her side. The guy was screaming in Thai at Alex and she ignored him as she tried to help Areeya. I knew I only a few moments at best and the only thing I could think of was to hit the emergency transponder that Areeya had shown me earlier. I had no idea if it would work but I prayed that it had a battery of its own.

The guy suddenly realised there was someone left on the fly bridge and he let loose a burst from the AK47 and shouted something in Thai to me. Alex shouted, 'Come down, James, or he says he'll shoot us.'

I came down the stairs as calmly as possible with my hands in the air. He was still shouting at me and gesturing to me to get to the other side of the deck from the girls. Areeya looked in a bad way, blood was pouring from a head wound which Alex was trying to staunch with a towel. It was scarlet with blood by this time and Alex was weeping. Another guy from the boat made the jump and ran to the bow with a rope which he made fast to the bow of our boat. He then jumped back to the other boat leaving the guy with the AK47 on our aftdeck.

I said, 'Alex, don't worry we'll get out of this if we stay calm.' This produced another burst from the AK47 into the air and he screamed 'NO TALK' at me.

I felt the Cockatoo stagger as the other boat took up the tow and we started to move. It was now getting dark and our prospects looked very slim. The guy kept the gun trained on me as I guess he saw me as probably the main threat. He had proven he didn't have any problem with using the gun so I kept still and tried to see how Alex was getting on with Areeya. The bleeding at least seemed to have stopped but Areeya looked to be unconscious and Alex was now smeared in her blood.

I guessed it had been about an hour since the boarding and I thought that every passing moment increased the chance that he would get fed up with guarding us and get rid of us, which is what I believed would eventually happen anyway.

We were making only a few knots under tow, but I knew there was only a short time in which to do anything. I thought if I could disarm the guy we might at least have a chance but the only weapon I could see was a large knife that we had used for cutting the food for the grill. It was a few inches from my hand but I couldn't move with his gun on me.

I said to Alex in English as fast as I could, 'count to 30 and then ask him for water.' He screamed again, 'NO TALK' and tried to hit me around the head with the stock of the AK47. He missed my head but caught my shoulder which gave me a stinger down my arm. 'Shit', I thought, that wouldn't help but I will still have to go for it.

Ales looked frightened but I moved my heads slightly to tell her to go ahead and she seemed to get the message. I had counted to 25 when she said something in Thai to him and he glanced her way and screamed something back to her. It gave me just enough time to pick up the knife and to hide it behind my arm.

'OK,' I thought to myself, 'it's now or never'. I fell to me knees and started shouting at him, 'Please don't kill me, please don't kill me.'

He switched his attention back to me and took a step towards me as he raised the AK47 to bring it down on my head. For a millisecond he left himself open and I flung myself at him driving the knife into his ribs. He grunted and our momentum took us to the back rail of the boat.

At that same moment the boat staggered as the tow rope tightened suddenly and it knocked us both off balance and his finger must have pulled the trigger. He fired a burst into the air but as I went to grab the gun I felt a massive thump to my side and microseconds later a burning pain shoot through me. The tow rope now slackened and the Cockatoo staggered in the water once more, this time with enough force to throw both of us over the rail and into the sea.

'Shit,' I thought as the water closed over my head, 'this wasn't part of the plan.'

12