Cockatoo Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Have you been a bad boy?' she hissed into my ear. 'Have you, James? Have you been a bad boy, putting that cock which belongs to me somewhere it shouldn't have been?'

I nodded and she squeezed my balls once more.

'Promise me you won't do it again.'

'I promise, I promise.'

'Good boy, James, I will hold you to that promise.'

She caressed my back with her fingertips this time and the softness of her touch after the raking from her nails almost made me climax. I felt her move between my legs and she ran her fingers gently across my bum cheeks which were burning slightly from the previous slaps. The she slapped me hard on each cheek one more time and I bucked forwards allowing her to move closer between my legs. She pushed a finger into my mouth and I sucked on it as I guessed she intended. She let me cover it with saliva and pulled it out with a small plop. She reached down and I felt her finger circle the edge of my hole. She pushed it in and kept her hand on my back so all I could do was make a sound in my throat as her finger slipped in and out of my hole. I felt her push in a second finger and she began to finger fuck me, gently at first and then harder as she opened me up.

She withdrew her fingers and in an instant I felt her cock tapping at my entrance. Spreadeagled against the wall there was nothing I could do to stop her, but by this time I was desperate to feel her inside me. I felt this was my punishment for what I had so stupidly done in Bangkok and I deserved this as part of the price of forgiveness. I felt something wet fall onto my hole and I realised that Alex was using her saliva to lubricate me. I heard her spit once more and felt her spread it onto her cockhead. I involuntarily tensed as she began to push her cock head into me.

'Push back, baby, or it will really hurt.'

I tried to do as she said, but there was a burning pain as he pushed her cock past my muscle and then with a grunt she was inside. It hurt more than any other time she had fucked me and I was groaning loudly as she slammed into me. I can't remember exactly when but at some point the pain faded and instead a red hot surge of pleasure overcame me. I was now pushing back as her cock rammed into me and I could hear her grunting as her balls slapped against me. She slapped me again on the bum, and then once more, but that simply escalated the levels of ecstasy I was feeling. I could feel her cock getting even harder and she was now almost pushing me off my feet as she pounded into me. She reached up and grabbed my hair, pulling my head backwards as she accelerated her thrusts, trying to reach her climax. I could feel she was getting close and I pushed back as hard as I could, even though I was burning inside.

She grunted once and I felt her come deep inside me, her cum pouring into me. I was now convulsing as I came almost at the same time as she did. My cum flooding from my rigid cock without it being touched at all. Alex pumped once or twice more to drive all her juices into me, and through the haze of all my passion and pain and pleasure I thought I heard her whisper something that sounded like, 'You're my bitch now.'

Alex pulled out of me and I felt empty when her cock was gone. I felt so shattered that I couldn't even stand up and remained leaning against the wall. Alex put my arm around my shoulder and led me across to the wetroom, turned on the water and gently washed and cleaned me up. She didn't speak, giving me time to think about what had just happened. Alex had not hurt me; nothing she had done had caused me real pain and I had never had any inclination for S&M. Yet, even though the pain of what she did to me was mild, it had excited me. Alex had dominated me as a punishment and not only had I accepted that, I had enjoyed it.

'Are you OK, baby? You look miles away.' Alex's voice cut into my thoughts.

'Oh, no. I'm good.' I wrapped my arms around her, kissed her, and as the water cascaded down over us, I pulled back and said, 'I love you, Alex. I promise I will never leave you again.'

'Oh, James, I love you too.'

She turned off the water and brought towels to dry me off gently, before leading me across to the bed. I lay back on the cool sheets and within a few minutes I was fast asleep. Some time during the night I woke and Alex was spooning up behind me, her arm over my hip. I could hear her slow, soft breathing mixed in with the sounds of the sea and I knew I would keep my promise. I wanted to be hers forever.

I woke early while Alex was still sleeping. I slipped from the bed, pulled on a t-shirt and shorts, made myself a coffee and took it quietly out onto the balcony. I have always loved those few moments in the early morning when the darkness dissolves into a fresh day. The sunrise on Samui is beautiful; the sun gently bruises the far horizon blue and red and finally yellow as it rises, followed by the first sharp rays of sunlight flickering through the fronds of the palm trees. The sea changes colour from black to dark blue to a sparkling azure as the light spreads across the water and the heat starts to hint at what will follow.

I heard the door to the apartment open and I heard someone pad out onto the balcony. Before I could look round, arms wrapped around my neck and someone kissed my cheek.

'Good Morning James. How are you?' Areeya's soft voice made my heart lift.

I reached up and held her arms with mine as she nuzzled my neck.

'All the better for seeing you, Areeya.'

'We haven't had much time together recently,' she said.

'You're busy with Sam, it's only natural.'

'Mmm, but I don't want you to think I have forgotten you, James. Sam will go back to Bangkok soon, I haven't deserted you.'

Keeping her arms around my neck, she slid round and sat in my lap. She was wearing a short silk robe and nothing else. I wrapped my arms around her and she laid her head on my shoulder as we both watched the sunrise.

'It's so beautiful, isn't it? I couldn't imagine anywhere better, or anyone better to watch it with.' Areeya said. She raised her head and kissed me on the lips.

'I am sorry that I told Alex about Nana Plaza, James. I don't know what I hoped to do by that. I, too, was angry with you for walking out on us.'

'Areeya, you have no need to apologise for anything. I was the bloody fool, remember? You were the one who trusted me enough to let me come back and apologise. If it wasn't for you, I might not be here now. Besides, I would have told Alex about Nana Plaza, sometime, so it doesn't matter.'

She put her head back on my shoulder and said, 'I'm glad you came back, James. It wasn't the same without you.' She lifted her head back up and kissed me again. At that point, I almost caved and told Areeya about Sam, but deep down I knew I had to keep this secret for a while longer. We were interrupted by Alex, coming out on the balcony and she stood in front of us, naked and shaking her head to try and wake up.

'Don't let me stop you two, I don't mind watching. Although I'm impressed if James is up to it, after what we did last night.'

Areey and I both giggled, which brought a smirk to Alex's face.

'I heard you both, even through the door,' laughed Areeya.

'Why didn't you come join in then?' Alex yawned as she said it.

'Mmm, it seemed to me three would have been a crowd last night.'

I laughed this time, 'Yes, I think that was payback last night. It was wise to stay out of it. Anyway, I have to get on with what we agreed last night.'

Areeya stood up and for a moment I had a glorious view of her naked pussy inches from my nose. She strolled across to Alex, who had found some sunglasses from somewhere, and was wearing them and nothing else. Areeya embraced Alex and they kissed deeply then both looked across to me in a clear invitation. Alex was naked except for the sunglasses, and Areeya had let the robe fall open. Usually when faced with these two like this I had the backbone of a jellyfish, but this time I knew I had to get going if I was going to carry out our plan. I put my head in my hands.

'Oh no,' I said, 'Not now, I have to get ready to go out.'

They pouted at me and giggled. 'Your loss, baby.' said Alex.

I forced myself to stand up and head off into the shower, followed by howls of laughter and Alex shouting 'Pussy' after me. I was sore after last night, but a shower and a shave helped ease the aches away. I came out to find the two girls laying on the bed, wrapped in each other's arms, kissing and caressing. I grabbed my phone and started filming them until Alex noticed and threw a plastic bottle of water at me.

'This will look great on the website,' I yelled, as Alex chased me out on the balcony.

'Bastard!' she shouted as I ran down the stairs to the restaurant but I could hear both Areeya and Alex laughing as I walked away. I popped into a local restaurant for a coffee mainly so I could finalise my thoughts about what I was going to do. We had agreed that I would confront Tony and try to find out what he wanted. Depending on this conversation, I would have to improvise what would happen next. Our plan depended on Tony being as greedy as he seemed to be, and me being able to act well enough to keep him doing what we wanted. It was a lucky break that Areeya and Sam would be out on the boat for the next two days.

It was just before 8 o'clock when I arrived at the hotel where Tony was staying. I found a spot in a nearby cafe where I could see the hotel clearly. I didn't think Tony would be an early riser and sure enough, it wasn't until 10 o'clock that I spotted him walking out of the hotel. He walked only a few yards to the nearest bar which was open and went straight inside. He sat at a table and had ordered a beer. From his performance the other night he was a serious drinker and firing up a beer this early proved it. I waited a few minutes to let him get settled in, then walked over to him and sat down in front of him.

'Mind if I join you Tony?'

'What the fuck? Who are you?'

'Don't you remember me? The other night in the bar. I bought you a drink.'

His eyes told me he couldn't remember me at all.

'Oh yeah, thanks for that. What was your name again?'

'James, but that's not want what I said then.'

A flash of recognition passed across his face, to be replaced by that rat like look I remembered from the other night. 'Wait, you're...'

'Yep, the guy you are looking for, Tony. Well done, you've found me. Want another beer?'

I waved to the bar girl and she came across with a couple of Leo beers. He looked at me suspiciously but reached out for the beer.

'What do you want?'

I took a swig of the beer.

'I thought it was more what you wanted Tony? You're the one that's chasing me, or us, I should say. What do you want?'

He leant back, confident now that he thought he had the upper hand.

'I'm going to publish the truth about you and your ladyboy whore girlfriend and her lezzie partner. I'm going to tell everyone what you and they have been doing out here.'

I had to force myself to ignore his words, I had known he would do this and I let it pass.

'Doesn't sound like much of a story, really. Might get you a couple of paragraphs in the red tops, that's all. But I don't think that's what you're here for is it, Tony?'

His eyes narrowed, 'Whadda ya mean?'

'It's not just us out here, is it, Tony? You think you have bigger fish to fry, don't you?'

'Dunno what you mean'

'Tony, you think you can link Areeya and Alex to her father's business dealings. That's what you meant last time about gangsters, wasn't it?' He looked away and I knew I was right.

'And if that's right, so what, it's true.'

'But it's very dangerous, Tony. You don't know what you're getting into.'

That ratty look passed across his face.

'There is a way I could be persuaded to drop the story.'

'I guess that would involve money would it?'

He grinned, showing dirty teeth, 'Maybe, if there was enough of it.'

'How much, Tony? Let's not prat about.'

He hesitated. He hadn't thought this through properly and was trying to figure out how much to ask for. He was struggling to keep up.

'One hundred grand, that is, not Baht, in case you were wondering.'

'Not possible, Tony. Publish and be damned.' I got up to walk away. I could see the panic in his eyes as he saw his payday disappearing.

'Wait, what do you suggest?'

'50 grand, US dollars. You can have it tonight and be on a plane tomorrow morning. I'll throw in a free night with one of the girls at Cockatoo tonight. What about it? The offer will expire if I walk out of here and you can publish and see what happens to you.'

'Why do you care so much? What's in this for you?'

I wanted to throw a distraction at him.

'We have a good thing going here, we don't need you messing it up.'

'What you doin' then? Running drugs as well? I know you've got a new business opening up.'

I sighed, he could only have got that from Sam.

'Better you don't know, Tony. 50 grand or nothing.'

'Ok, Ok. Keep your hair on. OK, 50 grand tonight, used bills so they can't be traced.' The idiot had been watching too many movies.

'Ok, but tell me one thing. How did you get the story you published in the UK? I'm just curious. You must have had someone on the inside feeding you the details.'

I swear for a moment he was going to tell me, to show off how clever he had been, but he shook his head.

'Never reveal my sources. Tonight, I want a clean real girl. Not one of those pervy ladyboys you've got there.'

I had to dig my nails in my hands to stop myself jumping across the table.

'OK, but you leave the island tomorrow morning and then straight back to wherever you came from, deal?'

He leaned forwards and offered his hand. I shook it and felt I needed to scrub my hand straight away.

'Ten o'clock tonight at the bar.' I said, stood up and walked out.

To be continued.

12