Cockatoo Pt. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pounds into me as if he's trying to relieve all his stress and anger in this one fuck. I feel his cock, so hot and hard, sliding in and out of my pussy. Ii makes me arch my back and hiss with pleasure as I push back onto him, rubbing my clit at the same time. He leans forward and we kiss, his tongue fighting with mine. My fingernails dig into his back and he winces, and I do it again, and again, until he grabs my hands and holds them down. I feel so vulnerable like this, helpless to move and at his mercy, yet it thrills me to my core. I bite one of his nipples and he grunts and drives his cock even harder into my willing pussy. He teases me by pulling his cock out and then driving back into me, pushing me up the bed until my head strikes the wall. I feel empty every time his cock slips out, and then he fills me up once more, making me squeal with the force of each thrust. We rut like animals, fast and hard, sweat dripping from both of us; becoming the beast with two backs.

He lifts my legs high in the air and that lets him drive even deeper into me, and I'm dizzy with lust and desire as my climax begins to build. I feel him grow harder and he's grunting now as he crashes into me. I hold back my orgasm until I sense his climax approach, and we come together, smashing our bodies against each other as the strength of my orgasm crashes through my body, making me scream as I almost black out with its power. He shudders once and then pumps and pumps his cum into me, and I can feel my juices mixed with his cum slipping past my pussy lips and down my thighs. He pulls out, and I feel so empty as his cock slips from me. He looks down at me and smiles for the first time, then kisses me gently on the lips. Pulling off his dog tags he places them gently round my neck. As he does this, he begins to fade in front of my eyes and I watch helplessly as he melts away like mist in the morning sun. I begin to shout, 'No, no, no.'

'Wake up, Jamie, wake up, you're having a nightmare.' I blinked open my eyes to see Alex looking down at me with a worried look on her face. 'You were shouting. I had to wake you up.'

'I'm OK, thanks,' I said, rubbing my hands over my face and then I remembered the dream, 'Has anything happened, where's Shane?'

Alex frowned, 'No, nothing's happened, and Shane's back at the flat with Nin, don't you remember?'

'Oh, yes, sorry, I forgot.'

'What were you dreaming about, baby? It seemed to be something very bad.'

'Oh, you know dreams, can't remember them even straight afterwards.' I don't think she believed me, but she gave me a hug. I always thought Alex could see straight through me. Areeya was still sleeping on the chair, her head slumped onto her chest.

'Should we wake her?' I said, 'What's the time, anyway?'

Alex glanced at her watch, 'It's just gone seven o'clock. Yes, I think we could all do with something to drink and eat. I'll call Shane to tell him what's going on.' She paused and looked at me from the corner of her eye, 'Unless you want to speak to him, that is.'

'OK, I'll do it.' After my dream I needed to hear his voice.

Alex was shaking Areeya awake and said over her shoulder, 'Can you ask Shane or Nin to fetch us some clothes, we all look terrible.' It was true, Alex and Areeya looked like refugees, and I could only imagine I looked worse. I called Shane, and it rang a few times before Shane came on, sounding as if he had just woken up.

I said quickly, 'There's no news yet, sorry to wake you up, are you OK?' 'Yeah, I'm good, thanks. Look, how are you, Jamie?'

'Glad to hear your voice.' Happy that he couldn't see me blushing as I said it.

'That's nice, babe, I'm glad to hear yours too. How are Alex and Areeya?'

'They're hanging in there, but can you or Nin do us a favour?' 'Sure babe, what is it?'

'Can you bring us in some fresh clothes, we all need a change over here.'

'I'll get NIn onto it. Er, what kind of clothes should we bring for you?'

I smiled to myself. 'Some shorts and a t-shirt will do. Oh, a pair of trainers please, my feet are killing me.'

Shane laughed, 'OK, babe will do. We'll be there shortly.'

He hung up, and I closed my eyes for a moment to try to get my thoughts together. The dream had shaken me badly. What was it all about? I was a woman in the dream, what the hell did that mean? I shivered as I recalled what had happened. Did any of it mean anything? Or was it just a mash-up of my fears and fantasies running wild in my head?

'Earth calling Jamie. Are you with us?' Alex was looking at me with a worried frown.

'Sorry, sorry, miles away. They're coming with some fresh clothes.'

'Are you OK, Jamie?' said Areeya, in between yawns. 'You look very pale.'

'Bad dream, Areeya.' She nodded, but didn't ask any more. Alex put her arm through mine and we walked a few steps away from Areeya, 'You're shivering,' she said, 'Is it the dream you had? Do you want to talk about it?'

'Not right now, Alex. Maybe later. I'm tired and hungry right now and I want to change my clothes.'

She put her arms around me and kissed me gently, 'OK, sweetheart, I love you, you know that don't you?'

'Alex, I love you too, more than ever.' We hugged each other for a while, until Areeya said, 'Shane and Nin are here.'

They had brought changes of clothes and we gratefully headed off to the washrooms to change. The girls changed quickly and left, but I lingered, glad for a moment to myself. I looked in the mirror and was shocked to see what I looked like. I shuddered as I saw a gaunt, tear streaked face looking back; eyes red with fatigue and dark bags forming beneath them. I also needed a shave but that would have to wait. I looked like shit and felt worse. Not for the first time in the past few days, I wondered what I had got myself into. Who was I now? James? Jamie or Scarlett? Did the dream really mean I wanted to be a woman?

I looked once more in the mirror looking to see if the answer was written in my face, but there was nothing there to help. I had enjoyed being Jamie, and even Scarlett for that matter, with some exceptions. What I couldn't answer was who did I really want to be? Where did Shane fit into everything? I liked him. I really liked him, but I didn't love him; I loved Alex and Areeya, pure and simple. That made me laugh, my life had stopped being simple from the moment I arrived on Samui. I took one more look at myself in the mirror and thought these questions would have to wait.

I carefully removed the wig and washed the remaining makeup from my face. Stripping off the black top and trousers, I stuffed them into a waste bin. I would never wear them again, however clean the laundry might be able to get them. Nin had put a pair of shorts and a t-shirt along with a pair of boat shoes into a bag for me. I had to smile as I pulled out a pair of lacy panties she had included. It was either wear them or go commando; so I pulled the panties up my legs and shivered as I felt them nestle around my balls. I finished dressing, took a deep breath and walked out to join the others.

Shane began to say something when Just as Doctor Wichasak walked into the room. She held up her hands as all of us started to speak at once. 'I have come to tell you that we have stabilised your friend. We are pretty sure that we have stopped the bleeding which was our biggest worry. We are keeping her sedated so that she can have the best chance to recover.' She nodded to me, 'Just as we did with you James. I hope the worst is over, but your friend was, and still is, very ill. We have had to give her a lot of blood, including that from James. If you want, I can let you see her, two at a time for a few minutes. Remember, we are not there yet, but things are improving.'

You could almost touch the sense of relief in the room as the doctor finished speaking. Areeya said Alex and I should go first, and the others nodded. Alex reached out for my hand as we followed the doctor through to the Intensive Care ward. She pulled back a screen, and I felt Alex squeeze my hand as we saw Pao surrounded by machines, with a breathing tube in her mouth and hooked up to a couple of drips. She looked so small and frail as she lay there, and I felt tears pricking in the corners of my eyes. All I could think of was Pao stepping in front of me, and how after she had been stabbed, she had looked up at me and said, 'Sorry, Mr James.' I felt Alex's shoulder begin to shake, and I knew she was crying. I put my arm around her and pulled her tight.

We left the ward and the other three crept in and spent a few minutes there too, and I hoped that somehow Pao could feel the love that we had for her. Shane and Nin stayed at the hospital this time whilst Alex, Areeya and I went back to the apartment. We slumped onto the sofa, barely able to talk to each other. 'We need to get some sleep. We're not doing anyone any good like this.' I said and pulled them both to their feet. I lead them to the bed and we laid down, still in our clothes, and hugged each other until, one by one, we slid off to sleep.

The buzzing of my phone woke me and I grabbed it, thinking it was Shane or Nin, with news from the hospital. I eased myself away from Alex, who had her arm draped over me, and walked out onto the balcony. Yawning, I answered the call and almost staggered as I heard the unmistakable voice of Jandaeng on the line.

To be continued

*****

Thanks to my very good friend Abigail for proofing this episode XXX.

12