Cockatoo Pt. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a sunken bath in the middle of the room and Aki was already in the water up to his neck. His eyes were closed and as I padded across to the edge of the bath, he opened them to look up at me. I took another deep breath and allowed the towel to drop to the floor. His eyes flicked to my cock, and he nodded, holding out his hand for me to join him. I took his hand and nervously put one foot into the water. It was hot but not unbearably so. My foot found a step and I very gingerly lowered myself into the water beside Aki. I discovered the step was in fact a bench which ran around the bath allowing bathers to sit in the water up to the neck. Aki had leant back against the side of the bath and had closed his eyes once more.

'I'm glad you made the choice, Scarlett. We have the bathhouse to ourselves. We won't be disturbed.'

He moved his leg under the water and I jumped as I felt his thigh touch mine. God, I thought, what do I do next? Aki seemed in no hurry to do anything and seemed content to soak in the water. I felt his fingers on my thigh under the water and I felt my cock begin to harden at his touch. It's now or never, I thought, time to cut and run, or stay and do what felt good. As usual my body betrayed me and I slid my hand onto his thigh and began to stroke it. He shifted slightly, and I felt him open his legs in an open encouragement for me to go further.

I began to realise how strong he might be as my fingers seemed to be touching nothing but hard muscle. I giggled to myself as I wondered just how hard 'that' muscle might be. I couldn't see any of his body below the neck but wondered if the rest of him was as muscled as his legs. I moved even closer to him and my hand slipped between his open thighs and I jumped again as my fingers bumped into his cock. It was hard, very hard, and he smiled as my hand closed around it. My own cock was by now also hard and I gave it a quick rub with my other hand as I started to stroke Aki's cock. It didn't seem that big in my fingers but it felt thick and about as hard as steel.

'Aki, is this what you want?'

He turned his head towards me and kissed me, his tongue slipping through my lips. I'm sure I moaned as his tongue began to wrestle with mine. I tightened my grip around his cock as Aki's fingers searched for and found my nipple. I definitely moaned this time as he flicked the hardening nipple with his fingernail. I let go of his cock, stood up in the bath and managed to straddle him, my knees resting on the step. I felt his stiff cock slip between my cheeks and I wiggled my bum making him moan this time.

I kissed him fiercely, and our tongues fought a brief duel before I sucked his tongue inside my mouth. My hands dropped to his chest and I could feel just how broad and hard his chest was. My cock was now jammed painfully between us and I grunted as my balls were being squeezed. Aki broke our kiss and pushed me back so I was standing in the bath. With one move he put his arms out to his side and levered himself out of the water to sit on the edge of the bath, his cock sticking out from his groin. As his chest emerged from the bath I gasped as I could see his whole chest was covered with tattoos. He looked down at his chest as if surprised at my reaction.

'You don't like?' He sounded annoyed.

'No, no.' I reached out to touch the tattoo and let my fingers run over the design. I saw it was actually one continuous design; dragons and flowers and fantastical animals in blues and greens writhing together all over his broad chest. I looked into his eyes, 'It's beautiful, Aki. I love it.' I leaned forward and kissed him, my hands dropping to his cock. As I did so there was shouting behind the door to the bathroom. It seemed Aki's bodyguard was trying to stop somebody getting in. The door crashed open and over Aki's shoulder I saw the bodyguard struggling with Yut.

In a panic, I dropped to my knees, buried my face in Aki's groin and sucked his cock into my mouth.

12