Cockfighter (Beastiverse FanFic)

Story Info
She must beat her Beastman foe, or be bred by him!
2.7k words
4.47
17.2k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's going to get bred," Nola winces as the rookie is pinned in the corner. She gets too worked up watching these things. I'm too jaded to care anymore.

"Who doesn't in their first fight?" I shook my head. The girl would learn eventually. We all do.

Lucien, a burly Pit Bull beastman, was fucking her hard. He'd already cum in her twice, once more and he would be the winner, and the rookie would bear his litter. Nola grimaces. I pat her distended belly.

"How many times have you shit out a litter of pups since you started? Four? Five times? It's the nature of the game. It's the risk we signed up for." I take a sip of water from my bottle. "She'll do better next time."

"Fourteen and 8," Nola mumbles.

"What?"

"Fourteen breedings, and eight wins." She takes a long drag off her cigarette. "Dogs, cats, bears, taurs, and even a fucking litter of rats."

"Seven, and five," I mumble. I lost my first three, won two in a row, lost one, won the next two, lost, won, then lost the last two. My last breeding was at the hands, and balls, of Lucien. The bastard refused any acceleration magic for me, made me carry his pups to term the long way. Rookie screams as Lucien's balls empty the one that counts deep into her womb. The crowd screams their approval. The announcers play off that excitement, getting them pumped for the next match. Getting them ready for me.

I take a deep breath, offer up a prayer that I perform well, and take up my spot behind the curtain. Our home is an abandoned school out in the sticks. We've converted the classrooms into little apartments. I share mine with Nola, and now, the Rookie. I'll learn her name when I need to use it.

The old gym has been turned into our fighting arena. A wrestling ring sits in the center of the floor. It's surrounded by crowd control barriers, and folding chairs. There's a space for the announcers' table, and a path for the fighters to walk down. We fight every Friday and Saturday night, to packed houses. And it is all very, VERY illegal.

Cockfighting is the open secret of the South. It's one of those things that everyone pretends died out years ago, while making plans to catch the next bout this weekend. The premise is simple. Human women enter a ring with a horny Beast, and try to keep him from breeding her. In small towns like this, too many important people get their kicks, and kickbacks, from it to ever consider shutting us down. And that's the thing, you'd think only Beast Boys would show up, but there's a good chunk of every audience that's human, and not just guys. Women show up as well, and about once a month we get a new recruit.

The only thing a Cockfighter wears is her belt. It's enchanted so that only the third shot into your womb will be the one that impregnates you. It's called "Getting the Three Count". The girl wins if she can get the Beast off three times without it landing in her pussy. Ass, Mouth, Tits, Feet, or anywhere else is a point for you. You'll learn to do all kinds of things to keep from getting knocked up. The belts also insure you're "prepped" for the fight, making sure your muscles are relaxed, and everything is properly lubed. Every time I put mine on it makes me horny. That's how I know its working.

Anything goes, as long as no one gets hurt for real. Holds, throws, open hand slaps, are all legal. Close hand strikes, weapons, biting that draws blood will get you disqualified. Beasts are on a one strike policy. Get disqualified, or caught abusing a Cockfighter, and your bleeding broken body will be dumped on the side of the road in the next county. Try to return, and they'll never find your corpse. Girls work under a three strike policy. After three disqualifications they cancel your contract, and throw you into the street with nothing but the clothes on your back. Try and come back, and you'll just wind up living in the special ed trailer out back, whoring yourself for any Beast, or human, that wants to pay for you.

I'm getting ready to have my first strike removed, finally. I accidentally kicked Elroy, a Cougar Beastman, in the balls during a match. I was forced to "apologize". By that, I mean they marched me into the guys' locker room, handcuffed me to a showerhead, and let every guy in the promotion run a train on every hole in my body. Second strikes see them open up your apology to every Beast in the audience as well.

Nola finishes her cigarette, then helps Raven with the rookie. I take a deep breath as my theme song starts to blare through the PA system.

"It still sounds like she's singing 'One winged dove' to me," Raven shakes her head.

I spread out my white robe, exposing my naked body underneath. "WHITE. White winged dove. That's why I wear the robe, and..." I won't let her rattle me. "Whatever." I step through the curtain, into the spotlight, spinning so my robe rises and teases the audience. Several Beastmen, and a couple of humans moan, whistle and catcall me. I smile, and blow a few kisses their way.

"Ladies, and Gentleman," our Husky announcer bellows, "Dove Fourberie! Show her some love, you animals!" In response to the cheers I throw my robe open, and run to the ring. The robe billows behind me like wings. Once in the ring I throw my robe to the Possum stage hand, and pose for the audience. I make sure everyone gets a good look at my smooth, curved form. I smile for them, making sure they get the photos they want.

"Her opponent," the announcer finally interrupts, "from Everglades City, Florida! Woodrow Payne!" From out of the guys' locker room ambles a seven foot tall Gator Boy. He's already naked, showing his broad chest, muscular limbs, and long tail. His cock extends from a split in his scales. It's huge. Ivory white, thick as three of my fingers, with a bulbous head that comes to a point. I can't take my eyes off it.

I've never been with a reptile, never thought about it. Every guy here is mammalian. Back before I joined the promotion, they had a Copperhead snakeman. Nola said he bit one of the girls and, well, no one ever saw him again.

Woodrow steps into the ring, flexing and posing for the crowd. He smiles at me, winking and grabbing his pale dick. I nod back. Several people in the audience start yelling out things he should do to me. I hope he takes a few of them into consideration.

The ref calls us to the center of the ring, explains the rules, then makes us shake hands. Woodrow's skin is rough, making me shiver imagining it rubbing against me. The bell sounds, and the match starts.

We circle each other for several seconds before I make my move. I dive in, barely missing his attempt to grab me, and grab him. Using his leg, I kick up, grip him around the waist (as much as I can. He's thick as a barrel), and wrapping my legs around his neck, hooking my ankles together. I slide the head of his prick between my lips. He has a similar, wild taste to the others, but with a bitter undertone. I can barely fit his head into my mouth it's so large!

I bob my mouth on his dick, taking it in until I almost gag, then pulling back until only the little spike tip is between my lips. This would be quicker, and easier, with my hands, but their too busy trying to keep me in place. Woodrow is trying to pull me off of him, thick scaly fingers failing to grip my waist. I wiggle, as much as I can, delaying his counter-attack. I hear him moan, and curse, while I suck my cheeks hollow, trying to force even more of his dick into my throat. With his long snout, he can't even reach my pussy in this position, so I'm free from that distraction.

Just when I'm sure he's about to nut, the impossible happens. His cock, disappears! Like, just retracts completely into his body. I don't know how to react. He takes advantage of me freezing up to grab my belt, and slam me back first onto the mat. I get the wind knocked out of me, so I can't resist when he grabs my ankles, rolls me up onto my shoulders, and steps across my body to stand between my legs.

I'm spread wide, pinned by his weight, helpless. He grips an ankle in each hand, while looking down at me. "You never had a Gator before, have ya?" He smiles, "We always have a stiff willy, girl. It don't ever go soft." As he speaks I watch his crotch open, and his penis side smoothly out. He shifts, lining it up with my wet pussy. I try to get free, but it's useless. "And when we don't want to use it, we can make it disappear."

I gasp, the bloated head parting my cleft, opening me wider than I've been in a long time. I moan, enjoying the fullness, while trying to figure out how to escape. He goes deep, plunging in to press against my cervix. My breathing gets ragged, I can feel the knot tightening within me. I can't give in. I just, Oh Fuck...

He doesn't thrust his hips. Like the Pig Boys he flexes his muscles, moving only his cock inside me. It retracts, then slides forward, every movement tightening the cords inside me.

"Say it," he commands.

"No," I shake my head. I've never submitted. I sure as hell ain't going to give up for this Jurassic Park reject. He laughs. He starts pulling me up by my ankles, while sliding his cock down into my hole. It sends jolts through my whole body, making me grunt, and gasp. I scream out as the cords snap, my orgasm exploding through my helpless body. Finally, with a hissing roar, he spills his warm seed inside me until it flows out, and down my body.

"I was gonna do you quick, Girl." He drops me to the mat. "Three shots, and done." He pulls me up by my hair, pushing his prick into my mouth. I try to pull away, but he's too strong. "Let's give them a show." He starts thrusting, forcing it in deep, making me gag. "Keep the score close." He pulls out to spray my face with his jizz. "Give them their money's worth, while you earn your check."

I stagger to my feet, wiping tears, and jizz, from my eyes. Woodrow grabs me, throwing me into the corner. I grab the ropes to support myself. He's on top of me instantly, slamming his body into mine, stunning me. Before I can recover he spreads my legs wide, draping each one over the middle rope. I fully exposed, hanging in a sideways split, with my sex left vulnerable to the horny Gator Boy in front of me. I'm helpless, forced to support myself with my arms, ring ropes digging into the back of my knees. He pushes me against the turnbuckles, lining up for the assault. He slams his thick cock in to the root, with one stroke. I grimace, selling the move for the audience. He grabs the top rope, using it to punish my slit harder. I struggle, crying out for mercy, as he ravages my trapped body. My second orgasm is more intense than the first! I don't even try to hide it, yelling in joy to the rafters. The crowd cheers, but I barely register them. Only Woodrow and I exist in this moment. Once more his spunk flows out of me, dripping onto the stained mat. He leans forward, whispering in my ear, "Two to one." His toothy, wicked, grin promises much more humiliation before I get a third time.

I fall to the mat, sore and tired. My legs burn, too weak to support me right now. I start to drag myself away from the corner. Woodrow is playing to the crowd, getting them to yell what he should do next. He grabs my hair, forcing me to crawl a lap around the ring. I slap, and try to kick him. I don't think he feels it against his thick skin. At each side of the ring we stop so he can listen to the cheers. He slaps my ass, and the cheers get louder. I have to get loose. I can't let him... Not back there! Even if it means getting bred I can't let him in my ass!

I manage to get loose, only losing a little hair in the process, get to my feet, and start to run. I get two steps before his heavy tail sweeps towards my feet. I stumble, falling across the middle rope, presenting my dripping pussy, and red ass to my opponent. I hope he takes the opportunity to end it here. He kneels behind me, putting his rough hands on the back of my head, pinning me to the rope. I try to push back, but it's useless, he's too strong. I grit my teeth as I feel the pressure against my back door. He's really going to do it! The crowd is deafening, cheering on my humiliating violation.

I'm thankful he's spilled into me twice already. The excess still coats his cock, and has run down across my sphincter. I howl as his immense head forces me open. I white knuckle the rope as he pushes through any resistance with ease, until I feel his scaly belly against my ass. He puts a hand on my shoulder, keeping the other one on my head, and fucks my ass like it has wronged him. I squeal, groan, and scream until I feel the enormous tool twitch inside me. Jizz pours from my ruined asshole when Woodrow pulls out. I lay there against the ropes. I don't have the strength to fight back anymore.

Woodrow scoops me up, supporting my legs with his arms, standing proud in the center of the ring. I feel his dick slide into my cunt, one last time. "Say it," he whispers. I shake my head. "Fine," he snarls. He's large enough to put me into a standing Full Nelson position. My whole body is squished between his elbows, and wrists while he destroys my pussy to the cheers of the crowd. He turns, displaying my loss to everyone in the arena, until his balls empty into my womb for the Three Count. I cry out in defeat, and from the orgasm his spewing cock has unleashed,as he impregnates my sore, exhausted body. His dick pops out, and he spins one last time, letting everyone get pictures of my gushing pussy, and distended belly. Then he drops me to the mat, leaving me there as he strolls out the victor.

Nola, Raven, and Elroy help me back to the ladies locker room. I lay there next to the rookie, dozing while my bruises are tended to. The next morning I run into Woodrow in the cafeteria, my belly already swelling with his brood. I nod, averting my gaze from his, as is tradition after a loss.

"You okay?"

He hands me a plate piled with food. I look surprised, but take it. "Yeah. I don't know what to expect though, you were my first, reptile." He gets some food, then nods at a table. We sit. "So," I ask between bites, "What's next?"

"You'll lay a clutch of eggs in a few days," he smiles. "I've already got a nest ready for them. Then it's just a matter of waiting." He chuckles, "Easier than what these fur bearing fuckers put you through, eh?" I nod, smiling. He looks around nervously before speaking again. "Hey, Dove, Thanks."

"For what?"

"Taking the chance on me, letting me get my first match," he pats my belly, "and my first breeding. I appreciate you jobbing for me out there."

I shrug, "It's nothing. Part of the job, I knew it when I signed up for this." He says something else, but I don't hear it. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact I'm going to lay eggs. EGGS! Oh, well, it beats a real job.