Cockfighter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom: "Well, dear diary, as you know, that was some time ago. Jimmy would audition and get that role as Cockfighter. He did that film and four more sequels, too. We got to be a big, happy family. His father, far from humiliated, was proud of his son and his sexy wife. Our household had taken in $7 million by the end of the series of films, and we now lived in a posh new home. He was delighted to be the caregiver to his wife and her son's major joint project: making babies. To make sure that we 'didn't run out of time', Jimmy had put me on fertility pills, so we had one, two, one, three, then seven (!) That last pregnancy: when we feared it might be our last chance, he had insisted that we go to that 'Octomom' quack and have babies packed inside of me. I have to admit it was real tough, but it was also so exciting to see baby after baby come out. I loved Jimmy and loved the thought that his genes were being passed to so very many offspring. We finally stopped at fourteen, as that filled up our huge new house, even with the big new nursery that we had to add.

While all of this birthing and baby tending was going on, Jimmy had had to make those films. He would send me a digital 'rush' of the day's shooting, encrypted so that no hacker would get any footage. I have to admit, dear diary, that there were a number of times that I considered using Jimmy's tiny-cocked father as a 'stand-in' for Jimmy while watching his film. But even with Jimmy miles away on the other coast making the film, I couldn't bring myself to sleep with his father, even though we were still legally married. We had made a 3-way agreement about living together. Jimmy had to approve whether I slept with his father; it could only be if I was safely already pregnant with another of Jimmy's babies on the way; and he would have to be present just in case his father did something I objected to. Since none of these things were present, I would just have to use this device I had made which was the exact shape and size of my beloved son. I had made an imprint of his manhood and filled it with clay. A local craftswoman, thinking it was only a joke, was happy to craft that ten inch long ceramic toy. So, I used that when Jim's father was busy toiling away with all of those babies. I watched on our big 50 inch screen as Jimmy wore those gold woven-metal pants with the front missing, his erect cock above his navel, bobbing as he ran. His top consisted of suspenders, nothing more. You could see all of the weight lifting work we did, and more. This hunky youngster (he was only 24 when he finished the 5th film) had eventually conquered the entire bombed out remains of North America. The remnants of the female population, some 400, were all now pregnant with his baby, the men all scared away or cowering in the shadows. At the end of the series, the babies of his from these tattered mothers come out robust and healthy, portending a recovered planet."

Mom: "Well, dear diary, that's about it for today. As you can see, one of Jimmy's father's crazy ideas DID work, though not in the way he predicted. We DID get a fortune out of it, but he didn't bargain on his having to move into Jimmy's old room, or of his son moving into bed with me. He also didn't plan on being a full-time Mr.Mom, tending the endless flow of babies, the product of his wife and her son's passionate relationship. I have to admit, the sight of crib after crib, bunk bed next to bunk bed, in room after room, is a bit daunting. You can't be in the house for long without hearing the 'wah wah' of babies crying until their slave--Jim's father—gives them their formulae. With fourteen mouths to feed, we decided long ago that breastfeeding was just out of the question. The only place my warm sweet, breastmilk was headed was my virile lover Jimmy's hungry mouth. I just hope it's not true what some say, that mother's milk is the ultimate aphrodisiac. I mean, I don't trust the pill, don't want an uncomfortable diaphragm, so I love my virile son pretty much unprotected. For his part, he insists on purely bareback loving, so heaven help us, we just might need to add another nursery on to that house. I will see in two hours after I use this home pregnancy test."

Mom: "Well, dear diary, it has been two hours, so this is good bye for now. I have to call my son, who is out on the other coast again, reading scripts for a Cockfighter Returns series. I will only have to say three words to tell him everything: it turned blue."

12