Cocklust Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was tempted to make a trip to Boystown, but I didn't feel like going that far in that weather. As luck would have it, I found out Flynn was doing cam shows on Chaturbate. I'd never tried camming before-- or any kind of cybersex-- so I figured I'd give it a shot.

When I logged on, Flynn's show was already in progress. He was sitting on a bed, butt naked, with a dildo in his hands. On the right side of the page, a chat window kept showing messages about tips. I didn't know what that meant, but I liked what I was seeing, so I went with it.

Flynn sat back and played with his boyhole. Then he picked up his dildo, waved it around, then looked into the camera. "I'm going to see Vince tonight," he said, "so I need to loosen myself up."

As soon as he said it, the chat window sprang to life:

bottomsup: i can loosen u up

hairyandhorny: ur so hot

mrsmith1985: I want that ass

iwag321: Is that the dildo I think it is?

"Yeah," Flynn said, apparently responding to the last comment. "It's modeled from my cock." He held it down to his crotch so we could see his dick and his dildo side-by-side. Sure enough, they looked practically identical.

I reached down and started playing with myself. I watched as Flynn reached to the side, poured some lube on his hands, and rubbed it on his pucker.

The chat window stirred again, this time with more crap about tips. Now I got what was happening: people were giving him money to put on his show. It was the online equivalent of throwing cash at a stripper. The bottom of the page even listed sex acts with the prices for each.

Flynn pushed the dildo up his ass. I loved watching it disappear into his body. The dildo slid right up to the hilt, and Flynn arched his back. Then he fucked himself with one hand while he stroked himself with the other.

I thought of the last time I'd jacked off to this guy. But that reminded me of school again, and of Chad in particular. I shook my head and tried to think of something else.

I clicked on the chat window and typed a note: How does it feel to be fucked by your own cock?

Flynn smiled as he apparently read my message. "It's fucking hot," he said, "and if you'd been fucked by my cock, you'd know."

I felt myself getting harder as he said it. I loved how interactive this was. I could see how many others were watching him-- 322 at that moment-- and I couldn't help wondering what all of them were doing.

Flynn kept jacking off for a while, but he just wouldn't cum. Part of me couldn't blame him, since he was racking up good tips, so I figured he'd go as long as he could. But I didn't have all day.

I decided to act out one of my fantasies instead. I wanted to try a totally anonymous encounter, even more so than the ones I'd already had. I wanted it to be almost like a glory-hole hookup, the kind of stuff I'd only read about online. It needed to be pure sex with no foreplay, no talking, and no kidding around.

I posted a note online with directions to my house; it said the door was unlocked, and it said to come to my room. Then I lubed myself up and put out a bunch of condoms. Finally I got down on all fours with my face to the wall, and I waited.

At first, the only noise I heard was the rain on the windows. Then I heard some cars driving by, and I half-expected one of them to stop. My nerves were tingling again, and they just wouldn't calm down. I wasn't sure what kind of guy would respond to my invite, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to find out. I just crouched on my bed, naked and trembling, while thunder rolled in the distance.

I was on the verge of chickening out when I heard someone pull up outside. His brakes let off a little screech, a car door slammed, and I heard him trudge up the sidewalk.

The door creaked open as the man came inside. I couldn't see anything, since my face was to the wall, but I could tell he was getting closer. I heard him step in my room, undo his pants, and fumble around.

A few seconds later, I felt his dick slam into me, right along with a well-timed thunderclap. It felt like an out-of-body experience, almost like a dream. I'd never had sex in a storm, much less anonymously, and I was surprised at what a turn-on it could be. I had no idea who was fucking me-- or even what he looked like-- which freaked me out at the same time it turned me on.

A flash of lightning lit up the room, followed by another round of thunder. The dude just kept pounding away at me. We probably made plenty of noise, but I for one couldn't hear it, thanks to the racket coming from outside. Tree branches kept slashing back and forth, and the whole house shuddered as more gusts of wind hit it.

Neither I nor the other guy said a word. We just let our animal urges take over. I kept impaling my ass on his cock, and he pumped as deep inside me as he could.

I felt like I was on fire, at least around my hole. I realized I hadn't used enough lube, but at that point there wasn't much I could do. I wanted to make him cum uncontrollably, so I clamped my sphincter down on his cock, friction be damned, and I braced myself for what would come next.

The other guy's thrusts got faster and faster. I heard his voice for the first time-- although most of it was a bellow-- till finally I felt him get off. The lightning and thunder seemed to reverberate through my head, and I savored every twitch of his body inside me.

He paused for a moment, apparently to catch his breath. Then he pulled out of me, threw his clothes back on, and disappeared. I never did see his face.

I hadn't cum with him, so I had to finish myself off. My ass was so sore that I could practically still feel him inside me. It still felt good though, in a rough kind of way, because the pain and pleasure had blended together. The storm was still raging, so when I finally did bust, it was as intense as I'd expected-- in more ways than one.

I was still sore when my sister got home. I'd made sure to hide the evidence of what had just happened, but my nerves were as jittery as they'd ever been. I was still afraid of being found out, and I worried I was walking funny or something. My anxiety kept growing, knowing fall semester was right around the corner. I was looking forward to being on my own again, though I didn't know what to think about Chad. Since he'd been avoiding me, I figured I should avoid him too. But I was sure I'd run into him sooner or later-- after all, we were still both Kap Eps-- and I could only guess at how awkward it would be.

I was a mess when my parents got back. My mom was already acting weepy, knowing I was about to leave, which didn't help things. She kept asking probing questions about how I was feeling, and what I was going to do after I left, and blah blah blah blah. She went right for every single topic I wanted to avoid, so I flat-out clammed up.

When we finally headed for the airport, I spent the whole drive steering the conversation away from anything meaningful. I argued with my dad about which route to take, and how to avoid traffic; and I talked to my mom about the movies we'd seen. It was basically glorified small talk, but it was all I could handle.

The next thing I knew, I was back on campus, where I assumed Chad was too. I did everything I could to avoid running into him: I stayed away from the frat house, and I was even tempted to skip our first party of the fall.

It didn't last as long as I'd hoped. I was coming back from the bookstore when I suddenly heard Chad's voice. "Hey Scott!" he yelled.

Oh shit, I thought. My heart started pounding, and my stomach twisted into knots. I just pretended I hadn't heard anything.

Chad came rushing up to me. "Dude--"

"I don't want to talk to you," I said.

"Look, I'm sorry I acted so weird--"

"Yeah, well--"

"There's something I need to tell you."

I rolled my eyes and kept walking. Chad seemed to disappear behind me.

"I came out to my family," he finally said. "And you're the one who made me want to do it."

I stopped dead in my tracks. It took a few moments for those words to sink in. Finally I turned and looked back at Chad. I stammered at first, till eventually I managed to clear my throat. "What?" was all I could say.

To be continued....

12