Cocklust Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was tempted to say something, but I decided against it. As much as I wanted to make more gay friends, I wasn't sure I should do it at school. I was still worried about being found out, and I didn't want to run any more risks than I absolutely had to.

On the Internet, of course, I could stay nice and anonymous. So as soon as I got home, I checked out the website for Wildcat Pride. I was surprised to find it was just one of a bunch of gay groups on campus. I spent the next hour just clicking on links and exploring what all was out there.

I found the university had a whole Office of LGBT Student Life, with full-time employees and everything. Then there were a bunch of student and alumni organizations, not just for gay guys and lesbians, but also people of color, trans men and women, allies, legal advocates, you name it. There were support groups and resources for coming out, transitioning, and even just living life. There was also a calendar of special events, along with an "Out List" of mentors who were openly gay.

All these pages said they kept things confidential. I figured in that case, they might be worth checking out in more detail, ideally with Chad. Then again, I didn't know what Chad would say about it, since he still seemed uncomfortable around overtly gay stuff.

For the next day or two, I kept wanting to spend time with Chad, but we were juggling so much shit, it was easier said than done. We did text each other all the time, but even so, I was dying for a moment when we could be alone together.

I'd just gotten back from a class, and was sitting down at my desk, when my phone buzzed. It was an unrecognized number, and I was about to decline the call, but then I realized who it must be. "Oh shit," I said as I hit the button to answer.

"Hello?" came a voice. "Is this Mister Harrington?"

I immediately knew who it was. I would've recognized that crotchety nurse anywhere. "Yes it is," I replied.

"I'm from the health department," she said. "I've got the results of your test."

I bit my tongue. I knew it was the moment of truth, but I didn't say anything. I just steeled myself for what I'd hear next.

"It came back negative," she finally said.

"Oh thank God," I said as I felt my whole body relax. I was still kicking myself for how badly I'd fucked up, and I swore I'd never put myself in that position again. "So I'm officially out of the woods?"

"I don't know what that means," she said, "but as of a few days ago, you're clean."

"Wow," I said. "I mean, I guess I'm not surprised or anything, it's just--"

"Yeah yeah, I know," she said. "Now stay safe."

"Okay," I said, but before I could say any more, she hung up the phone.

I was thrilled at the thought of having proper guilt-free sex. My cock was already hard, and my hole was starting to tingle. I was about to call Chad, but then I realized the nurse would be calling him too. So instead, I frantically typed out a text: Get over here. Right now.

Chad's response came a few seconds later: Fuck yeah! On my way.

By the time he got to my place, I was already naked, lubed up, and ready to go. As soon as he stepped in the door, I literally jumped his bones: I leaped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. Chad almost lost his balance, but then he braced himself against a wall.

We were making out more intensely than we ever had before. It was like a dam had burst, and our hormones and emotions came gushing out.

I unzipped his fly and guided his cock toward my hole. Chad carried me a few steps, but we never made it to the bed. He just plopped me down on my desk-- which was the closest piece of furniture-- before plowing into my ass.

I nearly died when I felt his warm dick inside me. "Oh shit!" I said as I clawed at his back.

That sensation was exactly what I'd been craving. Chad's anatomy felt so much better than any vibrator. At long last, there were no limits to what we could do, as long as our bodies could handle it, and as long as it felt good-- and at that particular moment, practically everything felt good.

I pulled off Chad's clothes as he fucked me. He never missed a beat as he kept thrusting in and out. Finally he was naked too, and he leaned in to kiss me.

"Damn, I love this ass," he said. "You're so fucking sexy."

I spread my legs wider. "Give it to me harder."

Chad rammed into me with so much force that my mouth fell open. He'd never fucked me in that position, basically an afternoon delight, with me sitting down and him standing up. But he was surprisingly good at it; I could feel his cockhead sliding back and forth, and his pubes kept brushing against me.

I loved watching Chad's muscles flex as he plowed into me. His face looked downright ecstatic, and I'm guessing mine did too. "I love your dick in me," I said. "I fucking need it."

Chad pounded me as fast as he could, and I felt him hit my prostate. I let out a gasp, but then he re-positioned himself to keep from hitting it again. Part of me wanted to beg him to go back, but the other part understood what he was up to. We were both enjoying the ride, so we didn't want to risk cumming too soon.

Chad picked me up off the desk, while still keeping his dick inside me, and he swung me around in a 360. It felt like one of those scenes in the movies, where the lovers make out while spinning in circles. I lost sight of everything but the gorgeous man I was with.

Finally he stepped back into my chair. We started doing a seesaw, with him sitting down and my legs still tied around his torso. It was easier to make out in that position, and I don't think either of us could resist. "I love you baby," he said.

I could practically feel my heart doing cartwheels inside me. "Say that again."

"Now don't get sappy on me--"

"I want to hear it."

"Okay fine," he said. "I said I fucking love you... as if you didn't know it before."

I felt a whole new kind of pleasure rippling through my body. It wasn't a physical sensation-- at least not really-- but it felt better than anything I could've imagined. "I love you more," I whispered.

"I told you not to get sappy," he said. "Besides, you know you're not telling the truth. At least about that last part."

"What makes you so sure?"

Chad didn't answer. He just sped up his thrusts, which made me bounce up and down on his lap. He almost hit my prostate again-- and I wasn't about to object-- but then he slowed down again. He nibbled on my earlobe, then sucked on it harder and harder.

"Oh yeah," I said as my neurons kept firing. "I can't believe this feels so good."

"Not as good as you baby. I love that tight hole around my cock." Then he took his lips off my ear, and he made his way downward.

"Shit," I said as I tilted my head to the side. I felt Chad kiss my neck, then move on to my shoulder. It was practically a full-body experience, between his cock thrusting in my ass, and his soft wet tongue caressing my skin.

"I'm so close," he whispered.

"Me too," I said.

Chad put his arms around me. He kept pounding me as he got up, lowered me to the floor, and laid me down on my back. I put my feet on his shoulders, and I positioned myself so he could go extra deep. Then he rammed into me in a mind-blowing mirror of pleasure.

I'd held off cumming for as long as I could, but now he was hitting my prostate again. I knew what my body wanted, and I knew I couldn't stall it forever. I was within seconds of passing the point of no return, when I finally said "I'm going to shoot."

Chad craned his neck down, took my cock in his hands, and aimed it toward his face. He stretched out his tongue to lick it, but he couldn't quite reach it.

I didn't want him to pull out of me, so I grabbed his ass and held him firmly in position. "Oh fuck," I gasped as I felt my orgasm build.

"Oh yeah," he said. "Cum for me, baby."

I did as I was told, and I shot a rope in his mouth. Before he could react, another spurt missed him by a few inches. Then, over the next couple seconds, a few more gobs went splattering in all directions.

Chad licked his lips and swallowed. "That's so fucking hot," he said. Then, before I could respond, he started pistoning into me extra hard. His movements were so fast, it seemed like his loins were on fire. Then, all of a sudden, he slowed down and opened his mouth. "Oh yeah!"

I felt the familiar sexy feeling of his juices inside me. His warm milk seemed to pour deep into my body. I loved the idea of his DNA embedded in me.

Chad pumped for a couple more seconds before pulling out. He leaned down to my crotch, lapped up the rest of my cum, and swallowed again. Then he plopped down on the floor. "That was fucking incredible," he said.

I could barely speak. It seemed like I was melting into the ground.

"You know," he said, "you should greet me naked at the door more often."

I laughed and rolled over toward him. My heart was pounding for more reasons than one. "Maybe I will," I said. "But you'll need to promise to fuck my brains out each time."

"I think that can be arranged," he said.

We locked lips again, and we shared another passionate kiss. By that point, I'd lost track of everything else in the world. All I cared about was the two of us together-- because as long as we had each other, it seemed like nothing else mattered. Or at least so I thought.

To be continued....

12