Cocklust Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad climbed on top of me. "You ready for this dick?"

"Dying for it," I said.

Chad grinned. Then, at long last, he made his way inside me. I relished the feeling of him going up my chute.

My mouth dropped open, and I looked him in the eye. "Yeah baby," I said. "Keep going."

Chad eased in till he was balls-deep. Then he leaned down to kiss me. "You're such a fucking stud," he said. Finally he leaned back up, and he started pounding away.

I was practically in heaven. No matter how many times I'd had sex with Chad, each time seemed full of new and different sensations. I loved feeling his sausage plow into my ass, and I loved watching his chest muscles shudder with each thrust. It was actually pretty incredible to think how far we'd come: I'd gone from being a man virgin, to being a slut, to having a serious boyfriend I was crazy about.

I wrapped my legs around his body, and I pulled him closer to me. I wanted to hold him and never let go, just like I wanted him to keep fucking me forever. Chad leaned down and kissed me, and I devoured his lips and his tongue.

Suddenly WHAM! The door burst open, and two naked figures stumbled inside.

Chad and I both jumped with surprise, and our bodies came apart. "What the hell?"

"Oh shit!" Hunter said when he saw us. He turned and darted upstairs, and Drew followed closely behind.

"Hey!" Chad yelled. "Get back here!"

I scrambled to cover myself up, while Chad ran after the pledges.

"I gave you an order, you chickenshits!"

Hunter and Drew had gotten to the top of the stairs, but then Hunter tripped on a step. Both of them paused and looked back at us.

"Remember," Chad said, "you have to do what we say."

"What are you going to do?"

"Just get down here," Chad said. He grabbed his underwear off the floor, and he pulled it back on. I put on my underwear too, though the pledges were still as naked as ever.

An awkward silence hung in the air. Drew tiptoed down the stairs. He still seemed a little tipsy, though he was obviously trying to hide it. "Listen," he said, "w-we didn't mean to walk in on you. I mean, whatever you guys are doing, it's cool--"

"Apparently you guys are doing the same thing."

"W-what?"

"Everybody comes down here for the same reason," Chad said. "Don't try to deny it. And don't think I didn't see your hands on each other's cocks."

"Well," Hunter said, "we didn't know there was anybody down here, I-I mean we never suspected--"

"Yeah, well, now you know our little secret," Chad said, "and we know yours."

My stomach sank. The implication of this was just starting to sink in: Chad and I had been outed, despite all the hiding we'd done, and despite our debates about when and how to come out.

"I mean," Drew was saying, "we just... well, we had a lot to drink...."

"If you want to tell yourself that, go ahead," Chad said. "I told myself the same thing a semester ago."

Hunter frowned. "What are you talking about?"

"We ended up here too," Chad said. "I swore it was just cause we were drunk. But the truth was, I was fucking craving it. And I guarantee you are too."

I wasn't quite comfortable with where this was going. I was about to speak up, but Drew beat me to it.

"You don't need to tell anybody, do you?"

"I'll make you a deal," Chad said. "If you don't tell anybody about us, then we won't tell anybody about you. But if you break that promise, I'll fucking blackball you, and you'll never set foot in this house again. Understood?"

Hunter and Drew exchanged glances. "Look," Hunter said, "we don't want any trouble. We're cool."

"Good," Chad said. "Now get out of here. If you guys want to fuck, you'll need to do it someplace else."

Hunter and Drew both nodded. Then, without another word, they headed upstairs.

Chad closed the door and looked back at me. My face was burning with embarrassment. I didn't know what to say, and I don't think he did either.

"Shit," I finally said.

Chad sighed. "Well," he said, "we talked about telling them anyway."

"Not like this!" I hissed as I struggled to keep my voice down. "They fucking saw me with a dick up my ass!"

"Well, what did you expect me to do? Invite them to join in?"

I sat on the futon and put my hands on my head. "I don't know," I said. "I mean I know it's not your fault, it's just...." I could tell the alcohol had gone to my head, because all my anxiety was bubbling to the surface. I had to force myself to keep it together.

Chad sat down beside me. "Babe, it's okay."

"No it's not," I said.

"I got caught the same as you did. Besides, we swore them to secrecy--"

"Whatever that means! I mean, what if the other guys notice something's up? They can order them to tell, just the same as we can order them not to. What happens then?"

"Don't worry about it," he said. "We've got something on them too, and they know it. They don't want to be found out any more than we do."

"How do you know that?"

Chad put his arm around me. "Trust me," he said.

The next morning was just as awkward as I'd feared-- at least for me. I kept thinking of what Hunter and Drew might say, even behind closed doors. I didn't want to show my face at all, but I knew hiding could make things worse. Slowly but surely I forced myself out of bed, and I grudgingly headed downstairs.

The pledges were all in the kitchen, still butt naked, making breakfast for the rest of us. They were waiting on Luke hand-and-foot, like he was some fucking queen bee.

"So," Luke said, "apparently somebody had a good time last night."

A pang of fear shot through me. Then I realized Marcos was standing behind me. I had totally forgotten his fuckfest with Ryan.

"Oh shit," Marcos said. "Were we loud?"

"Either that, or elephants must've been having an orgy."

"Damn," Marcos said. "Sorry about that."

I forced myself not to look at Hunter and Drew. I did see them from the corner of my eye, and they seemed to be keeping a pokerface of their own. I had to wonder what they'd done after they'd left us: did they end up having sex, or were they too surprised to go through with it? Of course I wasn't about to ask, so all I could do was to take a wild guess.

The subject never came up again, and the rest of the weekend was pretty uneventful-- except for the naked pledges of course. Chad acted like everything was fine, but I still wasn't sure. I couldn't help feeling like the other shoe was about to drop.

To be continued....

12