Cockometer Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shit! Another cock question. What's she trying to do to me? I had to be oozing precum and was as hard as a rock, probably dripping by now.... Was Ben turned on too? I didn't dare look at his face. I looked around the room for a mirror, any glassy surface that would reflect an image of his cock. Was he disgusted, afraid? There was no way to tell. Sheri had felt how I reacted to the other questions; how my cock was responding to thoughts I hadn't had in years.

I was longing for relief, a few hot strokes maybe, soft lips on my aching head; I was so fucking turned on.

Ben was squirming; my wife can make my cock feel like a lightning rod in and electrical storm, so I know Ben's balls are ready to burst. She's close enough to kiss Ben on the lips, her voice low and sexy, "you know I want you, don't you?"

Ben made some kind of low sound.

"So here's the picture: you're in a secluded meadow over looking a busy highway and you're on your knees, you've got your legs wide apart and the breeze feels cool on your balls and besides, it just feels decadent to keep your cheeks spread open. You're holding his cock, your other hand on his balls, fondling them the way you like it, squeezing him just hard enough to let him know you mean business. So, the question is: would you start by kissing him with little licks all over his very hard dick, or just latch onto his head with a wet, sloppy French kiss?"

The French kiss, obviously, and please let the others think its cotton mouth that made me choke.

When I felt I could sound normal, I tried to speak but my dick had taken control of my body. Sheri had hold of my cock for sure; I'd cum in a moment if she stroked me. I was so primed, and she kept touching my balls with her finger tips, just grazing my skin, my curly hair sending pleasure pulses and I want to thrust into her hand, pump my cock into her fingers, but I gritted my teeth and kept still.

We could see the television and the images flicked from close ups of sex on silk sheets, big boobs, ass fucking, girl on girl, couples, women with cocks in every opening, and a quick flash of two men doing a sixty-nine. Ben got up and brought the bottle and two shot glasses which he filled and handed me one.

"We're in trouble here buddy", he muttered, "they want to see more than just a hand job out of us and that DVD isn't helping. "

He thought for a minute and then continued. "Well, I don't care what they want; there's no way I'm kissing your ugly mug. No offence, man, but you're just not my type." Ben clinked his shot glass against mine and tossed it down. I slowly shook my head and tipped my glass up, the burning liquid did nothing to change things. My hard-on had drooped now that Ben's wife had let me go, and I was pretty sure I saw her tasting my pre cum before she picked up the stool she had been sitting on. She sure had some nice breasts.

"Maybe we can snow them, Ben, you know, dazzle them with bull shit, or something. Maybe they'll get so hot watching the video, the whole thing will be just a fantasy and I can finally get your wife to fuck me."

"I hear ya man, but I got a bad feeling about this."

I turned my back when I stood back from our makeshift inquisition table and wiped my shrinking cock off with my shirttails.

As we expected, the DVD had everything your standard foursome should include: pussy eating by all, cock sucking by both women and, sure enough, by the men too, everyone fucking everyone else in all the available orifices. Our wives were silently watching the men getting it on with each other, and I even heard my wife moaning an occasional "yes" as a cock slipped between one of the guys lips. Ben and I were still bottomless and Sheri, although not obvious about it was giving me a 'cockometer' check from time to time. I had to wonder if my wife had shared my mention of the Literotica story about the limo dirver.

Ben and I were rummaging in the frig., our inquisitors had disappeared into the bedroom, arms each other, giggling as they closed the door. We stood there, the moisture dripping off the untouched bottles, listening for clues, and, if you can imagine such a thing, we had none. We sat there picturing what was going on behind that door and why weren't we getting in on it. Shrugging at Ben, I slouched down on the couch and muted the sound on the video.

Sheri was the first one thru the door. She was wearing black skimpy boy shorts which had barely cupped her pussy and only covered about half of her sexy ass. Her Georgia Peach breasts were barely covered by the tiny triangles of the spaghetti string top she was wearing and they swayed as she walked, the sheere material flowing easily over her nipples, the bottom of her lightly tanned breasts, exposed to us as she stood before us, her tight panties accenting her swollen lips. She knew I was looking at her breasts under her flimsy top, she was watching as my eyes jumped from her grey-green eyes to her hard nipples. Lori must have followed Sheri out of the bedroom, but she just seemed to appear out of thin air; somehow I had missed seeing my own wife. She should have been hard to miss in that black platform bra which barely contained her large breasts, the matching black panties, tight between her legs.

"So boys, here's the deal. Lori and I would love to swap with the two of you, but seeing as how this is a once in a lifetime trip to the islands and we have two more days to fool around, we want the full deal meal from you two, just like in the video. We plan to go into that bedroom and use one of those strap-on cocks on each other. We don't need an audience, we need players. So, the questions is do your want to play too?"

Ben and I exchanged looks and he started to say something.

Sheri continued before he could get a word out, "Mari, the woman from the porn shop, was talking to us while she demoed the strap-ons; she said she and Arthur would be free this evening -- you remember Arthur, the black guy from the store; she said they could come by and help fine tune the strap-ons.' She put her hands on wife's shoulders rocked her hips. "In fact, she said Arthur would suck both of your cocks if he could fuck the two of us."

"The idea has a certain appeal, but we want to get down and dirty with the two of you and all we need is a little cooperation to get things started.'

"And besides," Lori chimed in, "I don't want that hotty hogging the cock I've spend years training, to say nothing of the plans I have for your Ben here.

But to get back to the 'who's going to be doing what' at our foursome party, the cockometer told us your darkest secrets. We know both you guys get a little turned on by cocks, just like women's fantasies might wander to another women sucking on their breasts while they trying to get off. You know, when rubbing and squeezing our secret parts won't quite do the job, and fanaticizing about some naughty, dangerous sex seems like just the thing. I'm sure that when guys get desperate for that freight train of buzzy feelings, they might imagine they're tied up and fucked and, and.

And, I've..... Do we have any rope?"

Ben and I aren't believing this. It sounds like my wife wants to be tied up and fucked.

Ben tired again. "Girls, I have some questions."

"Say we want to go along with what you want, but one of us decides........"

He stopped in mid sentence when Lori held a deck of cards out to him. "Enough of this bull shit, Ben! Pick a card." She touched the lighter to what was left of the joint, and, still holding her breath, she passed me the deck and told me in that funny little voice to take a card as well.

"The time for talking is done, boys, show us what you got." We lay down our cards; Ben drew a king of spades and I pulled a seven of diamonds.

"OK, that decides who is going to do what. Sheri, would you get some had towels, some wash cloths, and the bath mat out of the bathroom. I'll get a pan of warm water from the kitchen and we'll get this show on the road."

Apparently, part of my anatomy was paying attention to the preparations, particularly the warm water and washcloths part. Ben may not have known what was going to happen, but I thought I did.

Lori passed on the joint as she went by and I took a big hit and held it while the girls went around the living room turning out lights and moving the foot stool and coffee table off to one side and opening the curtains on the sliding glass doors. We could smell the salt air and the moon light shimmering off the calm waters of the bay.

My wife was standing behind the thick backed couch and I could feel her breasts against the back of my head; "You know, she said softly, sucking a cock is no big deal, Sheri and I have done it lots of times, but neither of us has ever gone down on a woman. We're going to try it tonight and according to the cockometer, one of you is going to try something too."

Even with my head stuffed with cotton, I knew where this was going.

The girls pulled us up from the sofa and lead us to the white cotton bath mat and placed us facing each other. We were naked from the waist down, and I could see Ben was getting aroused. His cock looked a lot like mine; circumcised, about my same size, but his cock was nested in light brown pubes and mine were black.

"Any volunteers´ Sheri asked, looking past her husband's shoulders and into my eyes.

Neither of us spoke.

Lori took off my shirt and my stomach quivered as she ran her fingers over my pecks and down to my cock. She gently held my erection in her hand, using it as a handle to pull me down to my knees and then knelt beside me, Sheri knelt across from her and the sound of heavy breathing filled the charged night air. The moon's reflection was behind Ben and all I could see was the silhouette of his hips and his legs, and of course, his swollen member hanging between his legs.

I was trembling inside. I had fanaticized about something like this, but could I go thru with it? Was fucking Ben's wife worth sucking a cock? I had thought so when the thought first occurred to me, but now, with his dick inches from my face, I was having doubts. but there I was, kneeling like a supplicant, my cock growing harder, Ben's fully erect cock staring me in the face. Lori dipped one of the large fluffy wash cloths into the warm liquid, dripped water across my legs and then I heard Ben moan as Lori soaked his balls with the wet cloth. She dipped more water from the bowl, thoroughly wetting his sack, cupping his balls, slowly dragging the soft terrycloth over his sensitive skin as she washed him down. He was really hard now, his balls sucked up tight against his shaft and when she wrapped a fresh gush of water around his erection, he groaned out loud. She took his sack in one hand and cupped the hot cloth over his cock head and squeezed him, smushing the cloth into his dripping head. He was arching his back, pushing against her, encouraging her to do more.

She took the dripping cloth from his cock and milked his hard dick, rubbing his juices all over my mouth and under my nose, then, gently, she forced my lips open. I let her put her fingers in my mouth and kind went with the flow, tasting the juices from his cock head and found myself very turned on by the hot fucking nastiness of it all.

Sheri had been fondling, lightly stroking her husband's ass cheeks, while Lori tried to make him pass out from lust. She caught my eye and looked up. Ben was looking down at us with a dazed smile on his face and it took him a bit to notice we were both looking up at him.

"We've been had buddy" he groaned, "they set us up real good."

I had my own hot cloth now, the warm water seeping between my fingers. Ben's knees weakened when I wrapped the dripping cloth around his erection, the warm drops trickling down his dick and warming his balls. I knew I wanted to try this, try sucking another man's dick, but it was taboo, always had been, and even though the sexual longing was strong and my own cock was hard as a rock, still I hesitated.

All of us were motionless, I had the wash cloth around his cock, holding him, trying to take the plunge; Sheri and Lori were half bathed in moonlight, the curve of their breasts silhouetted against the flickering moon light, their nipples fuck-me hard. Ben was a dark shape too, a faintly luminous man, his balls swayed a little as he moved one foot and then the other, spreading his legs.

I looked up at him as I pulled the dripping cloth off his shadowed erection.

"Ben, I'm sorry man, but I don't think I can do this."

He was smiling down on me as his calloused fingers touched my cheeks.

I was in a tableau, frozen in a dream, the head of his cock was glistening, reflecting a pinpoint of light from some where down the beach. It was like looking at my own hard on. I knew the pleasure a simple touch can bring, if I could let go and attack his cock I could turn him into a quivering, groaning shadow of his cocky self, but I just couldn't move. It was like looking in a mirror at my own cock, so close my eyes were crossed trying to bring focus to the oozing precum that was so close to my lips.

My cock jumped as Ben's fingertips found their way into my ears, and his knowing fingers silenced the sounds of the beach, the voices of the few couples strolling in the warm moonlight. I could hear my heart beating in the silence and he massaged my ears, rolling my sensitive parts between fingers and thumb, my short shallow breath was loud in the tingling silence, and I closed my eyes as I felt his slippery penis slip past lips and into my half open mouth. I could feel the beating of Ben's heart, the pulsing of his cockhead against the tip of my tongue.

I had no thoughts battling in my head anymore, I had done it, his cock was in my mouth and I was tasting another man. I sensed the power of his cock; he could bend me backwards on the floor and fuck my face is he wanted to, and I was pretty sure I wouldn't fight it.

Ben was still holding my face, ever so slowly pushing himself into my mouth. I made him earn it by pushing back, denying him with my tongue. There was no way I was going to let the son of a bitch deep throat me, but he was being gentle, getting off on fucking my mouth, but helping me enjoy it too. His cock was so slippery, and his head was really spongy and when I squeezed it against the roof of my mouth, jolts of sexual energy shot through me when I made him surge. He'd pull out a little and I'd suck him back in then pull back, and I was sucking him in, instinctively cupping his balls, feeling my cock strain as I tugged on his pubic hair, pulling down on his sack, then pushing the heel of my hand up on the dick muscle between his legs, making his hard-on push harder against my tongue, deeper into my mouth. I would never French-kiss a Ben, or any other man, but I sure was getting off sucking his cock.

Go figure.

I didn't care that I had given him control of my mouth; I was wallowing in the decadence, sucking on a dick and it was only a matter of time before I'd have my cock in Ben's mouth. I came to realize that as long as he didn't shoot his wad, he was mine. I could do what ever I wanted to him and he would let me.

Should I touch his ass.

He was slow fucking my mouth, setting a pace that allowed the savoring of my lips around his cock while he pumped his way to cumming in my mouth. Slow and easy, in and out, just indulging himself, letting the feelings grow. My hands were on his hips, my head rocking back and forth as I reached under his half unbuttoned shirt and felt my way up his clenching stomach, over the cleft of his hard pecks and onto his nipples; they stiffened at my touch. His smooth strokes faltered as I gripped his muscular chest, squeezing him hard, pulling on his nipples, rolling them, treating him roughly and forcing him to push past my lips to get to my swirling tongue.

I let him get back into his rhythm before I slipped my hands down his back, thinking about my own love handles as trailed my fingertips over his hips and let my finger nails trial down over his firm ass. This was where the rubber hits the road.

Ben was trying not to show any desire to have his ass played with, but as we all know, his cock will give him away. I had my arms wrapped around his hips, feeling him, pulling his cheeks apart, hinting at more by grazing his crack with a fingertip, then feeling down the backs of his legs, switching hands and doing a fingertip crawl up the insides of his thighs. He shuddered when I cupped his balls in my hands.

Time for more water.

When I reached down more hot water, I found it had cooled.

I was panting when I pulled my lips off his cock, the precum my wife had spread into my nose was making it hard to catch my breath and there was an audible pop when I pulled his dick free.

I turned to my wife.

"Could you get me some more warm water and a few more cloths?" I mouthed the words 'lube too' as she started to get up.

She gave me a long an sensual kiss, touched Ben's glistening cock with her finger tip, and got to her feet.

Ben's wife put her fingers to my cheek and drew me to her lips. The ferocity of her kiss took me by surprise; she needs something soon, and I sorely wanted to give it to her.

The stainless bowl settled softly into the rumpled towels. I had been slowly stroking Ben's cock, fondling his balls while Lori got the supplies for what would be the more kinky part of my cock sucking debut.

I took hold of his thighs and pushed out on his legs, watching his cock sway as he shifted his weight and spread his legs wider. I increased the pressure on his nuts and he got the picture. I kept squeezing until he was spread wide apart. I couldn't help spreading my own legs and arching my back so my ass was sticking out and my balls hanging free, aching for someone to touch them.

Ben groaned again when I sloshed the warm water down the crack of his ass. I dipped another batch and shoved the hot cloth between his cheeks, moving the cloth deeper, feeling for his hole through the hot dripping barrier. I pushed against his ass and took his cock back into my mouth, sucking hard on his head, fucking him with my lips. He responded with a harder thrust and I let him go deeper, his cock had reached the back of my mouth and was pressing against my throat.

Ben didn't see me holding out my little finger. Lori, my wife of twenty years, moved behind him and squeezed a good dollop on my finger tip and then worked a dry towel between his ass cheeks. He was squirming while she roughly kneading his buns and brushed her large breasts against his back, and he relaxed his buns for her as Lori inched the rough terrycloth deep between his cheeks. He swayed his hips for her, spreading his cheeks, letting her, inviting her to do nasty things to his ass. He's beside himself with lust, his knees bent and his upper body was taught, his pecks hard, anchoring his out of control cock as he reached new levels of want for whatever debauchery this man and his wife were capable of inflicting on him. That crackling, electric-like energy between his legs, thrusting , twitching, waiting and wanting, and when I reached his anus, he shuddered, trembling then sighing as I ever so slowly pushed my fingers under Lori's towel, the rough toweling pulling at his damp skin as my fingers --another man's fingers-- forced the protective toweling away and probed, fingers lifting the cloth, while other fingers ever so lightly graze his skin, mapping his cleft, venturing outside the cloth to grip his cheeks and pummel his cock head with my tongue, then snapping the towel away and attacking his crack, rough and aggressive, probing finger tips became rough knuckles, then my fist rolling twisting his crack apart, finding the soft hole, rubbing on the jelly, my small knuckle reaming him, my mouth on his cock, and he spreads, pushes against my fist, demanding more, and I want to give it to him, but I consider the payback. Just a finger for now, see how it goes; I know I'd like a finger while I was getting a blow job, but Ben's cock in my ass? That was something else entirely.