Cockroach County

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A second set of antennas lurked out from under the bathroom door. This one was larger. Randalf hunted that one down quickly as well. Only two rushed out at the same time. Overwhelmed by his enemies, one managed to escape his observation somewhere under the fridge, but he got one at least. Hopefully, that other one stayed there. Another cockroach came out. He quickly put a turned over glass over it to properly catch it later because there was a small one crawling out as well.

When he had five turned over glasses on the ground and another dead cockroach in his hands, a dozen cockroaches were running around on the ground. Then, another dozen cockroaches rushed out. The entire kitchen floor was crawling with what seemed to be a hundred of them when Jenna called out, "Almost done!" Horrified, terrified, and haunted did his face look.

"Round two," announced Jenna stepping out of the bathroom and stomping middle among the cockroaches that scurried out of the path of certain death by trampling. "You look like you need more armpit!" judged Jenna.

After an hour, Randalf's body was exhausted. His dick was raw and red, yet still standing hard. His face was buried in her armpit, licking it like a puppy.

"Hold still," commanded Jenna. She reached for her pants and pulled a leather string out of it with a cockroach vial attached. She tied it around the neck of Randalf. She got the dagger and blowtorch out of her back pocket. Her sweatpants being so large, she could store a lot on the back pocket. She heated the dagger in the blue flame of the blowtorch. Then, she pressed the orange glowing blade against the knot to melt the knot into a clump that was impossible to open. Randalf weakly pulled a little on the necklace and let go, falling asleep. "You are mine now!" she declared and kissed him warmly on the lips.

The next morning, Randalf woke up alone. The stick in the room was horrible. He opened the window wide despite the freezing cold howling into the room and driving rain drenching a foot wide area inside. He still felt horny. His erection was still hard. He put a towel around his hips and walked over to Sandra's room.

"I'm no longer a virgin," he said with pride.

Jenna didn't respond. He pushed the shoulders of the blond girl that lay eyes closed and comforter pulled up all the way to her chin. "Oh," she exclaimed opening her eyes. There was a drabness about her. Usually, she would have jumped at a comment. She would have tried to make fun of him. She would have tried to tickle him. She simply lay there with complacent eyes.

"Are you alright?" asked Randalf.

"I want to hug you but I'm trapped," said Sandra sadly.

"Just push the sheets off and hug me already!" said Randalf beaming again?

"How do I push the sheets off?" asked Sandra confused.

"Just lift your arms!" answered Randalf puzzled.

"Oh, that's how you do it?" a smile was spreading across Sandra's face like someone had just let her in on a big secret. "But how do I lift my arms?" a dark cloud returned to her face.

"Are you kidding me?" asked Randalf.

"I sincerely don't know!" said Sandra helplessly. "Can you tell me?"

"How much of that drug did Atticus give you?" asked Randalf.

"I had two drops yesterday. He said something about the drug depleting brain neurotransmitters at a really fast rate," mumbled Sandra. "He said something about critical biological functions needing to be maintained..."

"We've got to get Atticus give you another dose. Where is his number?" asked Randalf.

"What do you want to use a number for?" asked Sandra confused.

"Never mind!" said Randalf and searched through her pant pockets, letting her purple lingerie panties fall to the ground.

"Atticus, you have to come over right now. Sandra has drug problems. Bring that wasp venom. You must!" yelled Randalf into the phone.

To be continued.

1...456789