Cocks and Cunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked ridiculous. They should've let me clean up before this conversation happened. So damned embarrassing.

"Do you even realize how much you've blown your assignment?" the unaffected monotone of the stone faced Major Dunwiddy diffused the room of tension with cold fact. "Whether Mrs. Abernathy makes it is beyond your concern. Calico One is a failure."

Blake watched himself take a breath and steel himself as much as he could have in that moment. He swallowed his fear about M and faced the music of his abject failure. "Sir, I couldn't witness her murder after he confessed to the murder of others. His project failed. Killing her would be a waste."

"Are you saying you've obtained a test subject so your mission is half failed?" Major Dunwiddy cocked a large dark brow.

I relaxed the moment I fully took in what he had been saying-M wasn't dead. I'm glad my body language didn't betray it though.

"No, Sir. We need a fresh one. Doktor Abernathy played with her chemistry. We need someone untainted. If I'm allowed, I would like to activate the watch of our next choice."

Major Dunwiddy chuckled. "We will consider it. However, take a few days and see Dr. Farthington. If she clears you, you might have a chance for lead of Calico Two."

I remember that phone call three weeks later. Major Dunwiddy was stern and made my debt very clear. "Hopper, you owe your government one scientist and one test subject. You know the parameters. Operation Calico Two begins immediately."

En route to The Flats, Late Morning

The Flats were endless shades of brown in barrenness pimpled with plateaus and sound-tracked by the loudest anthem of all: silence. He always retreated to The Flats for reflection and meditation-the dry haven of his unshed emotions. Knuckle white on the wheel of his silver Corvette, his black shades hid the angry red-eyed Mikhail Kay as his lips held a snarl and growl of fury rose from his gut. The music was Finnish Death Metal. He roared at intervals as his speedometer maxed and he felt he was literally in mid flight.

Fucking insolent, lying cunt! Gone! Left! Not the fucking first time either! For what? For fucking what? The main rule for her was she couldn't leave. She always insisted she wouldn't. Had no fucking desire. I'm going to fucking butcher her! I will not be played.

He knew underneath his anger was a massive hurt and worry. Something was wrong and Magda knew something about it, but couldn't tell him. He had walked into his room and on his bed was another gem of Peach's handwritten correspondence. He was too furious to read it and it burned in his suit pocket like all her others had the moment he had received them in times before. Usually he would calm down enough to understand, although sometimes the letters would have the opposite effect; but they always had a face to face and then a massive fuck. If Peach had just gone for a walk on the grounds or was in study in the library or checking news in Transmission Tower, Magda would have told him. Peach was gone and no one knew where she'd went.

What would've compelled her to suddenly leave? I don't believe she's been sneaking out the entire time. She's only been doing this since I've been gone this last time. How long was I gone? A few months? Yes, a fiscal quarter. What happened three months ago? We fucked after Rhonda left. She was fine with having to change her appearance. I hated it. She could tell, but didn't make any move to change it to something I liked. She looked like an old but new version of herself. She was dressing in all black and had sliced her hair off and colored it dark. . . brown? Black? She could've just cut her hair a little. Color it a little. What if she did it on purpose? Unattract me so when she left she thought it would lessen the sting? Why suck me the next morning before breakfast? Shit, that blow job to wake me up was one of her best and then the way she kissed me good-bye. . . .

He caught himself before he missed the turn between two plateaus. He spun in four tight circles and then stopped right before he slid into his hideout. It was an underground fort with a faux stone door. He jumped out of his car and looked around. Just a wave of dust he kicked up in spins greeted him as he squeezed his gaze and walked toward the right side of the large stone facade. He knocked hard in an odd time and the door clicked with a release of slightly stale air. It had been a long while since he'd used the place, but his instincts told him someone had been there recently.

Peach.

She was the only other person who knew about the place. The only other person who knew how to get in without incident. He hit the keypad by the door and slowly in clicks the illumination arrived.

"Good morning, Mr. Kay. It's been eight years, two months, twelve days, thirteen hours, six minutes, and forty-eight seconds since you've been here. Full logs are ready for inspection. Today is filled with Success. Mulligan Corporation. In it," said the gentle female voice over the intercom.

"Tammy, shit morning. When was Peach here?" he tried to keep his voice calm and steady, but his fury ribboned every word. He rolled up his black dress shirt as he tossed his black suit jacket on the chair at the desk of the far wall. He gazed up at the large screens as visual log choices appeared as tiny boxes.

"Miss Peach Plum first arrived 80 days ago. She retrieved personal files and didn't need assistance. She returned 70 days ago to replace the files with amendments. She spent the night in Bunk Room B and cried. She asked to review the visual and audio log of what is now eight years, two months, twelve days, thirteen hours, seven minutes, and twenty-eight seconds ago. She masturbated for two hours, seven minutes, and five seconds to the loop of the visual and audio log. She fell asleep soon after and slept for ten hours, twenty minutes, and sixteen seconds. She left twenty minutes after a shower and a ration. She returned 56 days ago with amendments to files. She requested-redacted-and departed with ration thirty minutes later. She returned 48 days ago-redacted-and departed with ration twenty minutes later."

Images of each event became enlarged boxes amongst the small. Her masturbatory session intrigued yet angered him. What had she looped and jilled too? He thought about it for a moment and then it struck him. "Tammy, Peach and I have a fuck session recorded in log?"

"Carnal Exchange recorded and looped. Recently re-filed as 'Alpha' and looped with masturbatory session of Peach Plum filed as 'Beta'." Both boxes enlarged side by side with the auditory of both mixing into each other.

He watched their very first fuck in Bunk B on that very strange day when everything changed so long ago. He smiled even though he didn't really want to. It faded fast when he realized the sex was the distraction. "What did Peach have redacted?"

"Redacted log pass-code required." Tammy stated in a business tone.

"Eternal." He knew that was the last code he gave on his way out eight years ago.

"Rejected. Redacted log pass code required. Another failure will induce lockout of log system." Tammy responded.

"Fucking cunt!" he shouted as he realized Peach did a lot more than just play with herself in his old bunk.

"Accepted. Redacted log open." The screen blanked out and Peach was the complete screen with her ugly hair and depressingly sexy attire. He wanted his blond, Marilyn Monroe-like Peach, not the Goth Stranger.

"Mikhail, you must not have read my letter. Read it first. If you truly want to know after that the pass code to see it will be in it. I'm certain you will find it."

He reached into his jacket pocket on the desk chair and ripped the envelope open.

Mikhail,

Unfinished business of my past is preventing my future with you.

If you are reading this, then something didn't work out for me.

Be kind to the Estonians, they didn't know and what they do know is little and very confusing.

The answers are here where our past lies in files and here where our future started.

You have a choice:

Option 1 - Do nothing and await my return patiently.

Option 2 -- Involve yourself and pu3t your past at great risk to haunt you.

I implore you to take Option 1.

You are our ground for the future, our family, as we agreed when we began.

Your Peach Always

"Peach, fuck, baby, what have you done? What have you gotten yourself tangled with? No one could've found you. No one took you from the castle. Why the fuck didn't you tell me?" Mikhail put the letter on his face and inhaled her scent. He felt himself slightly harden even though his emotions were mixed. He pulled the letter away. "Tammy, play Alpha then Beta. I need to relax so I can think this through."

Selenic Station 2, Active Orbit, Galactic Standard Time 18:27

Blake found her in the greenhouse in the farthest point in the large star shaped expandable and he stood at the entrance without a sound. The music was foreign and he imagined it was a song from her youth. He looked up and took in the sight of her gorgeous nakedness. Her braided hair attached by its end to a steel loop in the ceiling with a ribbon; she hung in a yoga-like pose with a slight anti gravity accent. Her eyes closed, arms outstretched with her palms perpendicular, nipples hard, lips puckered, the landing strip between her legs invited him as her muscular legs splayed. He listened to her hum when the music stopped for a few moments until words from her native tongue began to spill out in a rhythm that matched the hum that slightly matched the song.

A mist rose from the vegetation below her in streams that swirled slowly upward. Her words became brighter and tinged with laughter as roses, daisies, mums, and daffodils rose into the mist and deconstructed in a mass of petals that became a river that followed the trail of mist until it circled her body and began to caress it. Her gasps between words more audible than the last and a smile around every word of whatever mystical chant she continued excited him as he watched the petals push her outer lips open and reveal her small inner lips that glistened with excitement. Her hands tugged the ribbon that freed her hair and she fell into a twist as the petals continued to caress her. She spun around the greenhouse in a slow flight until she called to him and opened her eyes.

Her hands reached out to him through the misty petals and accepted her hold with a smile and light laugh.

"The Evergreen is always with you," he said as she pulled him through the wall of petals until they were inside an orb of mist.

"I've had the strangest memories, Blake. I feel funny about Time." The petals swirled into a tighter closure of the two as if to protect them from something unseen.

He touched her breasts first and then put a finger to her lips to quiet her questions. "Let me taste you. Your magic always makes you taste like I imagine Ambrosia to be."

Her brown eyes grew large with worry. "What will you not tell me? What is causing the stir within?"

He gave her a lustful, yet reassuring look. "All is well, Dove. There have been coronal ejections that slipped through a few solar shields. We will be fine, but will probably feel a little off the next few days. Journal it for study-remember that."

His hands roamed her body as if it was the first time he had ever touched her. The grip was light, but possessive to find out every inch of tactile secret. Slim, firm, beautiful, and still seemed to be twenty years old even though she was closer thirty. "Will you give us gravity in our bubble? I would like to be inside you after I taste you."

She laughed as she leaned back and spread her legs so her pubis slowly floated to his soft lips and talented tongue. "Once your feet touch the petals you will have the ground for whatever you desire. Do you remember your van after we met at the supermarket? You taught me what rug burn was?"

He chuckled at the memory as he unzipped his flight suit and pulled out his erection that jerked with the image of her in his van that first time. "It was a great day to be a consumer.... Just like now."

His lips gave her landing strip a kiss and the petals under his feet became a sturdy floor. He held her ass cheeks as his tongue began to lick at her juice and engorged pearl. Her moans filled the petal orb that seemed to solidify to block out any noise or sight of their station. She only heard and felt his licks, kisses, and suckles as she hoped their seduction of each other would erase the unease that had developed so oddly so many hours prior. Her flexibility allowed her lean back enough to grip her ankles to form a perfect loop of her body as he bit into her thighs. Marks would be left on her body that wouldn't fade for days and she loved the reminders especially when he would be locked in his office for weeks of whatever secret translations he had to code.

The rise to climax for her seemed so quick, but she realized he had no intention to stop. He wanted her to cum until she begged for him to cease. She knew it would be a long while before she would do that. Her Evergreen Magic always lasted for hours.

12