Cocksucker: Drag Queen

Story Info
Straight man is turned into a twink and drag queen.
7.9k words
4.68
149k
140

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Straight man is turned into a twink and drag queen.

You do not need to read the first parts to enjoy this story of a straight man who gets submerged into the drag queen world of San Francisco. (but obviously it helps). In case you are curious how this straight married man got into this predicament here is a brief summary of the first five chapters of "Cocksucker":

Chapter 1: Cocksucker

Chapter 2: Cocksucker Training

Chapter 3: Crossdressing

Chapter 4: Cum Bucket

Chapter 5: Cum Slut

Chris, a married straight man, is stuck at the airport when his flight is delayed and, while waiting at the bar, he is slyly seduced by a younger man. After submitting to him in a washroom stall, he must complete seven humiliating tasks to get his wedding ring back. Task one was to walk around with cum on his face until he got to his hotel room hundreds of miles away and go tell the women at the check in counter why he was late for his flight ("I was sucking cock in the bathroom").

Task two was to service a very gay hotel clerk and begin his training of being a cocksucker. He also gets his first blow job from a man. Disobeying an order from his Master also leads him to sucking an older man's cock.

Task three was to go and purchase lingerie at an adult store and wear it underneath his clothes at all times. This led to a visit to a glory hole and the beginning of crossdressing. He also ends up learning the older man he sucked last night is his boss's father which complicates matters greatly. He also ends up the centerpiece of a gay sex train as he takes his first three loads in his ass...including losing his anal virginity to a she-male.

Task four was to get a manicure, pedicure and full Brazilian to make him even more like a girl.

Task five is for him to dress up as a girl and enter the amateur drag queen competition at a local drag queen bar.

I hope you enjoy the continuing adventures of a straight married man who not only learns he is a cocksucker, but also loves a cock in the ass and obeying every man's orders.

Thanks to: goamz86, Wayne, and Robert for editing this story.

*****

Cocksucker: Drag Queen

I was awoken by someone knocking on the door. I was confused not sure where I was as the knocking continued.

Opening my eyes, I instantly remembered where I was, what I had done and what I was expected to soon do.

I groggily walked to the door and opened it. Carol walked in and snapped. "About time."

"Sorry, apparently I fell asleep," I yawned, realizing I was rather hungry. The last thing I had eaten was cum.

"Get naked,"' she ordered.

"No dinner and flowers first?" I joked.

"Now, cocksucker," she demanded firmly.

I winced at the name from such a pretty woman, her demeanour much harsher than when she was in the store.

Yet, as had become the norm since that first submissive act in the washroom at the airport, I obeyed the orders of a relative stranger.

"We are in a bit of a time crunch," she explained, all business.

"Oh, okay," I nodded, feeling very uncomfortable getting naked in front of another woman, yet knowing my next task, the fifth of seven to get my ring back, was to enter a drag queen competition. Even though I had sucked a few cocks, been fucked in the ass and cross dressed (not to mention the reality my boss now knew of my twisted submissiveness), I had never been completely naked in front of a woman other than my wife (unless you counted the she-male, which I didn't).

Once completely naked, I felt more vulnerable than when I was on my knees riding one cock while sucking another.

She looked at my small cock and smiled, before saying, "lie down on the bed."

"Why?" I asked.

"Just do it," she ordered, her tone implying she was already annoyed.

I again complied, feeling even more vulnerable.

When she joined me on the bed a moment later, she had a razor and cream.

I explained, "Master made me get a Brazilian this morning."

"I know," she nodded, "just going to make sure your cock and cunt are perfectly shaved.

I joked, "After what they did to me down there I'm pretty sure I look twelve."

"Well at least it makes your tiny dick look a bit more respectable," she said matter-of-factly.

I said nothing as she moved my flaccid cock around and inspected my balls.

She only used the razor once but warned that movement of any sort could have dire repercussions.

I understood immediately what she was implying and focused on not moving at all costs.

When done, she ordered, "Onto your stomach."

I again obeyed and she spread my ass cheeks apart. She sighed, "They never do the man-cunt."

Again hearing a pretty female call it a man-cunt was humiliating, although I should have been long past humiliation.

"Pull your ass cheeks apart," she ordered.

Although it was incredibly awkward and uncomfortable, I obeyed another ridiculous order.

And then she warned, "Hold still."

I assumed that was a brilliant piece of advice and held my ass cheeks apart as she shaved the crevice of my ass.

It was only a couple of minutes but it felt like an eternity for two reasons:

1. The position was awkward and I was nervous I was going to lose grip of my ass cheeks.

2. My dick had hardened and was in an incredibly awkward and slightly painful position.

"Done," she declared, getting off the bed.

I remained docile, my ass cheeks spread wide still, as I waited for further instructions.

"Roll back over," she ordered.

I was thankful to change positions, but nervous to reveal my hard-on.

When I did return to my back, she laughed, "Getting your man-cunt shaved got you hard...fucking priceless."

Shame continued to course through me, even though I'm not sure why after all I had done the past few days.

I didn't speak as there was nothing to say to that.

She ordered, after going to her bag, "Move your body down so your feet are dangling slightly at the edge of the bed."

I again obeyed and watched as she knelt down and began painting my toenails bright red.

I wordlessly watched as my toenails got feminized.

Once she was done, she ordered, "Sit up."

I did and she replicated painting my nails, this time my fingernails, in the same fire engine red.

She had done three fingers when suddenly there was a knock at the door.

"Stay," she ordered, as if I was a dog, even as I wondered who could possibly be knocking at the door.

She walked to the door, opened it and greeted, "Hi, Flame."

"Hi, sexy," a feminine voice purred.

"Just in time," Carol replied.

A second later, another woman walked in with a big bag and said, looking at me, "Oh, isn't she cute."

I noticed the pronoun choice and awkwardly greeted, "Hi, Flame."

"Oh my, you're soooooo cute," Flame purred.

I didn't say anything as I realized, although it was barely distinguishable, that Flame was a man.

Carol explained, "To make sure you look amazing tonight I've brought in my good friend and drag queen expert."

"Oh, you flatter me, darling," Flame replied, turning to Carol. "And I love the new hairdo, sweetheart."

Carol laughed, "You mean wind torn?"

"Yes, it really works for you," Flame smiled, as she turned back to me. "Stand up, sexy."

Being called 'sexy' after all the name calling was different. That said, I did as yet another stranger instructed.

"Now let's see what we are working with," the drag queen with ridiculously large breasts said.

I stood still as she walked around me as if I was for sale. She then knelt down behind me and spread my ass cheeks, before saying, "That's a very inviting cunt."

"Thank you," I responded, even though the words, as usual, sounded ridiculous.

"Do we have time to test it out?" Flame asked.

"For sure," Carol nodded. "The little slut would love that wouldn't you?"

"Yes," I whispered, ashamed at being called a 'slut' by her and yet excited by the prospect of having a cock in my ass again. Which, I suppose, in retrospect, did make me a slut.

"Yes, what?" Carol asked, smiling deviously.

"Yes, I'd love to have my cunt fucked," I admitted, which was true.

"I bet you love having others watch as you get fucked like a bitch, don't you?" Flame purred, as she turned me towards the bed and bent me over like I was a rag doll.

I'm not sure having Carol there watching me get ass-fucked really did anything for me, but it wasn't like I had a choice. So I lied. "Yes, I love being fucked like a dirty little cock whore in front of a pretty woman." As I said the words my cock hardened which made absolutely no sense.

"Do you need any help, Flame?" Carol asked.

Flame laughed, "All you lesbians eventually want a piece of me."

"Yes, you are utterly irresistible," Carol laughed back.

"I know, darling," Flame laughed, before adding, "I didn't finish getting ready or put big willy away, in anticipation of this."

Moments later I felt her cock between my ass cheeks. "Let's hear you beg, Christina."

My eyes went big at having my name feminized, even though Antonio had called me the same name during my first submissive orgy in this same room.

Carol said, seeing my surprise, "You're being feminized, slut. You need a feminine name."

Strangely that made sense and I, feeling her cock teasing my asshole, begged, wanting it in me, "Please, Flame, fuck my tight cunt with your big willy."

She pushed forward and slid her cock inside me. Without any lube, an instant burn coursed through me. I grimaced, but tried to relax knowing the pleasure that was definitely going to soon replace the uncomfortable burn.

"You ready to be the star attraction tonight, Christina?" Flame asked, as her cock filled my cunt.

In truth the answer was no, I was utterly petrified and completely uncomfortable with the whole concept. So I admitted, as I felt her body meet mine implying she was all in, "Truthfully, I'm very nervous about the whole ordeal."

"It's okay, Christina," she said tenderly, which seemed strange with her cock buried in my back door, as she gently caressed my back, so different than the usual - being used like a fuck toy (I'm not sure which I liked better, for the record), "that is why we create your new persona, Christina. Once you are dressed as the beautiful, vivacious, voluptuous Christina, Chris ceases to exist."

"Oh," was all I could muster, even though that somehow made it better.

"Trust me, once we have created your alter ego, you will immerse yourself in that character and become her," she continued, as she began slowly fucking me.

"Okay," I whimpered, as I got used to the slow fucking.

Carol said out of the blue, "Say cheese."

I saw the flash before I could react. I pleaded, "Please, no."

"Master made it clear that I was to create a photo journal of the entire evening, Christina," she informed me as she took another photo.

"Oh," again was all I could muster as I sank deeper and deeper into the sexual perversion of being submissive to a 'woman' I had met less than an hour ago.

"You do want your ring back, don't you?" She asked.

'The ring,' I thought to myself. That was what started this crazy journey from straight to gay in a matter of minutes.

"Yes," I admitted, which was true, I definitely wanted my ring back. I loved my wife and sure didn't want her to know about any of this or that I had 'lost' my wedding ring.

"Then be a good obedient bitch," she ordered.

"Yes, ma'am," I nodded, as the pain in my ass began to fade and was replaced by a subtle slow building pleasure.

"Don't you mean Mistress?" She asked, coldly.

"Sorry, yes Mistress," I corrected, even though the term didn't seem right for her.

"Stop tormenting our little girl," Flame scolded. "We need her nice and relaxed for tonight."

"Says the slut banging his ass," Carol countered.

"Touché," she laughed, "but it's all a part of the preparation."

"Yes, pounding his cunt will definitely help with his performance tonight," Carol smirked sarcastically.

"Trust me, it will," Flame smirked, her tone implying something I didn't understand.

For a couple of minutes, other than the odd flash as another photo was taken of me being sodomized by a drag queen, there was only the breathing of two in the throes of sex.

The pain was completely gone and all I felt now was pleasure, my erect penis pressed awkwardly against the bed and wishing to be free.

"Christ, you have a great cunt, Christina," Flame complimented as she began fucking me harder, my body thrusting into the bed with each forward deep penetration.

"Thank yooooou," I absurdly replied, wondering what I would have said a week ago if someone had said that to me.

"I'm going to cum soon, baby," she groaned.

"Okayyyy," I whimpered, wondering if she was going to fill my cunt with her cum. Then I slightly laughed at myself for calling my ass a cunt.

"When I pull out, I want you to drop to your knees and get ready for a facial," Flame instructed.

"Okay," I again agreed, feeling a slight feeling of disappointment at not having her shoot her load inside my pussy.

'Shit, now I called it a pussy,' I sighed to myself, amazed at how quickly I had transformed from straight to whatever I was now.

She really began drilling me for about another minute before she pulled out.

I immediately spun around, dropped to my knees and prepared for the facial I was about to receive.

Carol roared, "Fuck, the bitch is the most submissive slut I've ever seen."

Flame stroked her cock and in seconds my face was coated with her warm sticky cum.

I indeed felt slutty and yet undeniably turned on as my cock saluted the drag queen who had just fucked my cunt and coated my face.

"Now, rub my cum all over your face," Flame instructed.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes, it's the best moisturizer in the world," she nodded.

Reluctantly I obeyed, rubbing the sticky cum all over my face.

Carol quipped, "Fuck, I wish I could find a female bitch who was so obedient."

Flame laughed, and sang, "Somewhere over the rainbow."

"Bitch," Carol laughed back.

"Speaking of bitches, where is Paula?"

I listened to the strange conversation as I finished rubbing cum all over my face.

"Bitches, they're always late," Carol quipped playfully.

As if on call, there was a knock at the door as I wondered who Paula was.

Carol went to the door and greeted, "You're late."

"Sorry, traffic was a bitch," a male voice answered.

"Says the bitch," Flame quipped.

"Right back at ya, Mistress," the male voice replied as he turned the corner.

I was staring at a very normal looking man, who looked a lot like me, although he was carrying a duffle bag which I assumed included his own cross-dressing attire.

The man walked to Flame and they kissed briefly, but passionately. When Flame broke the kiss, she asked "Ready to milk a rookie?"

"Always," he said, looking at me. "And he's already hard."

I suddenly realized they expected me to get sucked by him or fuck him.

I protested, as he began getting undressed, "I, um, don't want to be milked."

Flame said, "Trust me, you do."

"I can't," I shook my head. As absurd as it was I felt that this would be cheating, even though I had sucked and been fucked by a few cocks, I had not fucked anyone...remaining loyal to my wife, in that regard at least...even though I had already let Oliver suck me to completion during my first night here.

Flame, apparently able to read minds, asked, "Is this because of your wife?"

"Yes," I nodded.

"And you feel that getting sucked or fucking someone else is cheating?" She asked, sincerely.

Carol scoffed, "That's where the line is?"

I felt ashamed and guilty. Obviously she was right, I had undeniably cheated on my wife.

Flame continued, "You see you need to be completely spent before we get you in costume. As a rookie, you need to be able to not get a hard-on."

"Can't I jerk off?" I asked, before adding, looking at a now naked Paul, "No offence."

He shrugged, "I understand."

Flame explained, "You can, yes. But a full milking is a lot more effective at draining you completely."

"Oh," I said, unsure what to do next.

Carol said, "The phone is for you."

I looked at her surprised, "I called him when you began being a bitch," she explained.

She handed me the phone and I said, nervously, "Hello."

"Hi, cocksucker, or is bottom now a better name?" He asked.

"I don't know," I answered.

"So, Carol tells me you are not being obedient," he began.

"I, um, just don't want to cheat like this," I tried to explain.

He laughed, "You're a cheater, Chris, whether you get sucked by another queer or not is irrelevant."

"But..." I began but was cut off.

"You do as you're told," he said firmly. "Is that clear?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Continue to be a good bitch and your beautiful wife will never know of your many transgressions," he said.

"Yes, Master," I replied, feeling defeated.

"Now go get sucked or fuck him, my faggot," he ordered, and immediately hung up.

I handed Carol the phone as Flame said, "Ready for the best milking of your life?"

I nodded, unable to say the words.

"Milk away, Paula," Flame ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," he said, getting on all fours on the bed.

Flame ordered, "Now fuck his cunt."

I nervously moved behind him, my hard cock a lot more excited about what I was about to do than I was, and placed my cock at his ass.

I paused.

"Just slide your cock in her cunt," Flame ordered, referring to him as a her.

Deciding now was not likely the time to question all the sins I had committed, I leaned forward and watched my cock disappear in her cunt.

"Now pound the bitch," Flame ordered.

I couldn't believe how tight she was and yet as I began pumping my cock I could feel her somehow tightening her ass cheeks.

"Fuuuuck," I groaned.

"No one can milk a cock like Paula here," Flame said, before adding, "she too was straight as an arrow before getting immersed in the drag queen lifestyle."

I could see the parallels between the two of us.

In less than a minute, I suddenly felt my balls boil and I shot my load in her cunt. "Shiiiiiiiiiit," I grunted, embarrassed at coming so quickly.

Carol laughed, "You must get your wife off really well with that stamina."

Her tightness kept milking my cock until every last drop of cum was drawn out of me.

As I pulled out and collapsed back on my bed, I watched in surprised awe as Paula turned around, moved between my legs and took my dick in her mouth.

I involuntarily moaned, the sensation of a mouth on my cock feeling incredibly good.

I don't know what he was doing exactly but it was easily the best blow job ever. It was like my cock was in a sauna.

"Oh God," I groaned even though I had just come.

Flame explained, "We need to get two loads out of you so your dick is limp and useless all night."

"Really?" I asked, not sure such a thing was possible so quickly.

"Yep," Flame nodded.

"Fuck," Carol said, climbing on the bed naked from the waist down and said, "Watching you two got me hot."

She straddled my face, lowered her cunt and ordered, "Get licking, bitch."

Again I felt guilty licking another woman's cunt but obeyed, although I had little choice with her sitting on my face.

For what seemed like an eternity, but was likely only ten minutes, I lay on my back getting slowly sucked while simultaneously licking pussy. The whole time I shut off my brain and focused on the tasks at hand.