Cocksucker: Master & Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beg for me to fill your ass with my cum, teacher slut," he ordered.

"Oh please, baby, fill my shit hole with your big load while my cock sucking, ass taking husband watches," she begged, looking me directly in the eye as she revealed she knew of my many indiscretions.

My cheeks went red with shame as he laughed, "You really don't get it, do you?"

I remained speechless as I tried to put all the puzzle pieces together.

"Get fucking undressed, cocksucker," Laura ordered, as she bounced hard back onto Master's cock.

Humiliated and yet completely turned on, I got undressed.

"Oh yessssssssss, fill my butt with your cuuuuuuuuuuum," she screamed, a few seconds later as Gary assumedly came.

"Such a tight ass," he groaned.

"An asshole reserved just for you, baby," Laura declared, still looking directly at me.

My hands trembled as I tossed my tie to the floor and unbuttoned my dress shirt, my head still spinning with so many questions. How did the one guy who seduced me and began my journey of gay submission end up in my house ass-fucking my anal virgin wife?

"Come, slut," Gary demanded, "come from getting a load of cum in your ass, come while your husband watches you become the ass slut you would never be for him."

"Oh yes, watch me cum, baby," she said, looking at me. "His cock is so fuuuuuucking big, but you already know that, don't you?"

I nodded in shame as I slipped out of my heels and began pulling my trousers down.

"He's fucking hard as a rock watching you," Gary chuckled.

"You like watching your bride, dressed in, fuck, fuck, fuck, the same lingerie I wore on our wedding night, get ass fuckkkkkkkkkkkked?" she asked, as her orgasm obviously got imminent.

I didn't say anything, as I now stood in thigh high stockings and underwear.

"Answer your Mistress, cocksucker," Gary demanded, as he resumed meeting my wife's backward movements.

"Yes," I whispered, barely audible.

"Yes, what?" he asked.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," Laura screamed as her orgasm hit her, a scream louder than she had ever made when we were in the heat of passion. "Keep reaming my shit hole, fuck, fuck, shiiiiit."

My cock flinched as I admitted, "Yes, I like watching my wife get fucked by you."

"You like watching another man drill your wife's ass?" Gary clarified bluntly.

"Yes," I nodded, shame coursing through me at how turned on it made me.

"Oh Godddd, I love your big dick," Laura whimpered, as she collapsed to the floor, Gary's dick slipping out of her ass.

"Come clean me off, cocksucker," Gary ordered.

Laura, whose eyes were closed, as she enjoyed the continuing tremors of her orgasm, opened them to look at me. "Go ahead, baby, suck his big dick like you did at the airport."

His dick looking so appetizing, my cock so hard and my mind already shifting to submissive mode, I nodded, giving in completely, "Yes, Mistress."

I walked the few feet to him, dropped to my knees and took the cock that had just come in my wife's ass into my mouth. The taste was unique, tangy and oddly exotic. As I bobbed slowly on Master's big dick, I contemplated my earlier conversation with Paul today and how difficult I thought revealing the new me would be...yet apparently my wife knew everything. Then I began to wonder what exactly she did know and when she had first submitted to Gary.

When he pulled out of my mouth, he ordered, "Retrieve my cum from your wife's ass."

"Yes, Master," I nodded, as I moved to my wife, still on her belly, spread her ass cheeks and stared at her gaping asshole. I buried my face and began trying to retrieve the cum from her ass.

"Oh yes, baby, lick my shithole," Laura moaned softly.

I tried getting my tongue as deep into her ass as I could, but I was unable to get much of his cum.

She ordered, "Lie on your back, baby."

I did.

She then straddled my face, her asshole now directly above me as cum began to drip out and onto my face. The first drops hit my nose, so I slithered up slightly so the cum would land in my open, eager mouth.

Laura leaned down and squeezed my cock. "So you really do like cock?"

"Yes," I admitted, as I savored the few drops of Gary's cum, wishing I could get a full load.

"And you like taking it in the ass?" she continued, slowly rubbing my cock.

"Yesssss," I groaned, my cock ready to unfathomably erupt.

"And you like to dress as a woman?" she questioned, her hands continuing to caress my cock in my underwear.

"Yesssssssss," I moaned, as I shamefully came in my underwear.

"Shit, you really are pathetic," Gary laughed.

Laura shrugged, "He always had a quick trigger."

"Sorrry," I weakly said, ashamed at coming so quickly.

Gary asked, "Did you enjoy your drag queen victory?"

Laura added, "Yes, you sure looked like you did on the live feed."

"You saw that?" I asked, even though the answer was obvious.

"Oh honey," she said, standing up, "I have known about every slut indiscretion you have committed."

Oddly, I felt a sense of pride at knowing she didn't actually know about all of them. I again apologized, "I'm so sorry."

Gary roared with laughter. "You really are clueless. My teacher slut here, who I've been fucking for over a year now, set this all up."

"What?" I asked, his words coming as a complete surprise, both at how long my wife had been unfaithful and also that she had played some part in my crazy sexual reformation.

Laura smiling down at me said, "Baby, I love you, but you have never satisfied me sexually and, well, Gary saw through my strong-willed teacher persona and made me his fuck-toy. And I was addicted. I felt bad at first for cheating and told him it was over many times, but every time he whipped his big cock out or ordered me to do something, well, like you, I couldn't resist."

Gary shrugged, "I have an addictive cock."

"That you do," she smiled, moving to him and kissing him passionately.

Gary explained, breaking the kiss, "So, Laura knowing I'm bisexual, suggested seducing you at the airport."

"No," I said, unable to come to grips with all this.

"Oh yes, and every time you were on the phone talking to her she had a cunt-full or ass-full of cock," Gary said.

"Don't forget about the one time when Adam was here and I had a cunt-full and ass-full of big fucking dick," Laura added.

I gasped again, my wife was double penetrated.

"How could I forget that," Gary laughed.

"I sure won't," Laura smiled, reaching down and stroking Gary's semi-hard cock.

"So, you are likely wondering what now?" Gary said.

I nodded, that being the exact thought in my head.

"I do love you, Chris," Laura said, "and I know you love me too."

"Unconditionally," I admitted, somehow, completely absurd in theory, loved her more at this moment than I ever had before.

"Good word choice," Gary nodded.

"I won't quit fucking Gary or any of his friends, nor will I stop eating cunt," Laura added, yet another shock.

"You eat cunt?" I asked.

"God, yes! Gary has opened me up to all sorts of opportunities including being the center of attention at his frat house's matching sorority house," Laura explained.

Gary added, "Your wife is a natural cunt licker, just like you are a natural cocksucker."

"And you, Chris, can keep sucking cock, taking it up the ass and cross dressing," she offered, before adding, "I even got you a welcome back home present."

I was speechless again as I watched Laura leave the room.

Gary said, "On all fours, cocksucker."

I obeyed, moving to his cock.

"I didn't say come suck my cock," he said firmly, before laughing, "but you really are the biggest cock sucking faggot I've ever turned."

"How did you seduce my wife?" I asked, the one question not really answered.

"Honestly, as easily as I seduced you," he said, as he shoved his cock in my mouth. As I began sucking his beautiful dick he continued, "After some flirting, I stayed after school one day and pulled my dick out of my pants. She feigned protest briefly, but within a couple of minutes she was bobbing hungrily on my dick and a couple of days later she was begging me to fuck her as she was bent over her desk."

Laura returned and said, "Are you telling Chris about how you made me your three hole cum slut?"

"I am," Gary nodded, before adding, "I hadn't gotten to taking that ass of yours yet."

"Yes, I resisted that temptation for a while," Laura giggled, "but I made a deal that if he got you to suck cock, I would give up my ass."

I realized it was my fault that my wife was now an eager ass slut.

Laura added, as I felt her hands on my hips, "And I think both of us won when you dropped to your knees, opened your mouth and became a cocksucker."

Suddenly I felt a cock between my as cheeks and realized my wife was about to fuck me.

Gary pulled his dick out and asked, "Ready to be fucked by your wife and now Mistress?"

I turned around and saw my beautiful wife behind me smiling and I answered, knowing full well our relationship had completely changed (for the better), "Yes, Mistress, please fuck your slut's cunt."

Gary roared again, "Your cunt, priceless."

"Beg, slut," Laura ordered, rubbing the cockhead up and down between my cheeks.

"Please, Mistress, slam that big dick of yours in your husband's cunt, make me your full time bittttttch," I begged, as she slammed the cock in me.

"Such a tight cunt," Laura purred.

"Pound my cunt, Mistress," I moaned, feeling a strange euphoria at being pegged by my wife.

Gary slid his cock back in my mouth and I began sucking while being sodomized by my beautiful wife...my sultry Mistress.

As I took it in both holes, I couldn't help but smile as all my worries about acceptance were muted.

This was the best of both worlds:

My wife accepted me for who I was, who I am, and even participated in my need to serve thus strengthening our marriage (as absurd as that sounds).

Meanwhile, I got to keep sucking cock, keep getting ass reamed and keep dressing as a woman.

As crazy as it sounded, I had it all...and at the moment I had all eight inches of Gary's cock in my mouth and all eight inches of my wife's cock in my cunt.

Life...was...perfect.

The end...

...

...

...

Oh wait...

...

...

...

The epilogue:

Task 7 was to be a complete cuckold for my wife and that was the easiest of the seven tasks as I came to grips with the reality that I didn't completely satisfy my wife nor did she completely satisfy me. Yet, we loved each other and decided to stay together and support one another in our sexual needs.

Laura was already pregnant when I walked in on her getting ass fucked by Gary...and although the next nine months were turbulent, having a child in her early forties very difficult, of course, I raised Gary's son as my own, no one in our family, including our children, ever learning that he wasn't mine.

At work I wore lingerie underneath my business attire and became a full service two hole cum deposit for Kevin and a few select others he saw fit to allow to use me...while still doing the job I was originally hired for.

At home, I was a complete submissive in all ways to my wife. I served her hand and foot, and cunt and ass, for the next three years. We often had multiple men over to pleasure her and I was often expected to take part (both with my mouth and ass and even being the one to put their cock in her cunt or ass. I also regularly got fucked by Laura, eventually taking ten inches in my cunt with ease, and loved every minute of it (although, like before all this craziness, I only fucked her maybe once a month).

Master Gary came over regularly to fuck my wife, or fuck me and, once his child was born, visit his son. On occasion he would take me out to glory holes, frat parties or a gay bar where I would service every cock willing to shoot their load in or on me.

Once he graduated, he moved overseas and both Laura and I were briefly lost as our lives had revolved around Gary.

Eventually, we decided to move to San Francisco where I eventually became a full time drag queen and ended up in an off Broadway version of 'The Birdcage' with Paula.

And as crazy as it all sounds...Gary relit the flame in our marriage and we love each other unconditionally and without judgement.

THE END

12