Cocksucking Competition Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You do good!" she yelled. "Keep going!"

Another nude man was led in front of Rochelle, and she engulfed his cock and swirled her tongue around his balls.

***

"She's doing great!" Anthony remarked, jutting his elbow into Aaron's side. Aaron nervously fidgeted in his seat, and shifted his glances from the stage to the large video screen to his right, which displayed the close-up views of the action that were being simultaneously streamed to millions of people around the world.

"Point for red!" the referee yelled, snapping Aaron's attention back to the stage.

"Point for blue!" was shouted almost immediately thereafter. Only one point remained, and the match appeared to be virtually tied. The crowd buzzed with excitement as two more men were escorted into position.

***

Rochelle frantically sucked, licked, slurped, stroked and fondled the cock in front of her in an effort to determine a method that seemed to evoke the greatest reaction. She settled upon a combination of sucking and licking the tip and using both hands in a swirling motion around his shaft. She could feel the dick throbbing in her mouth, and sensed that he was very close. She resisted the urge to glance over to her right, as she knew it would only distract her from her task.

She heard her man give a loud grunt, and felt his cock swell. She removed it from her mouth just as the first stream of cum erupted from the head, streaming directly into her open mouth.

"Point for blue!" the referee shouted, raising Rochelle's arm by the wrist. "Winner, blue!"

Rochelle glanced to her right with a shocked expression. Bethany was stroking her cock, which was dripping cum onto the platform. The match had been decided by mere seconds.

Rochelle leaned forward and gave her cock a grateful kiss, and then leapt to her feet. She ran over to the corner and gave Mai Lin a warm hug. She then apologized, as she had forgotten that she was covered in cum, which had soaked Mai Lin's clothing as well. Mai Lin handed her a towel, and they laughed.

"I'm so proud of you, honey!" Aaron shouted after running over from his seat, "but I'm going to save my hug and kiss for later, if you don't mind."

***

"I knew you could do it!" Aaron said during their celebratory dinner that night. Rochelle blushed a bit, and picked at the food on her plate.

"I can't fucking believe it," Anthony said between bites. "Sweet and innocent Rochelle-Freaking-Murphy from high school, a fucking cocksucking champion! Who could've known?"

"She no champion yet," Mai Lin stated firmly. "Much more work to do."

"She's right," Rochelle said. "This was only the first step. There is still a long way to go."

"Well, I'm proud of you already," Aaron gushed. "You stepped up like a true champion today. When that first limp-dicked bastard walked off that stage, I thought it was all over. But you came back, big-time!"

"And you beat a fucking porno star!" Anthony practically shouted, arousing the attention of the people at the next table.

"This next match a tough one," Mai Lin said. "Jasmine St. John. She finish second place last year. You drew bad seed. You get past her, the rest will be piece of pie."

"Piece of cake," Anthony corrected her.

"No, thank you," Mai Lin responded. "I am full."

***

"Welcome back to Las Vegas, Nevada, for day two of the National Cocksucking Championships. I am Stu Nahew, and with me tonight to provide color commentary is the legendary Ron Jeremy. Good evening, Mr. Jeremy."

"Thanks, Stu. It's great to be here at this blatant rip-off of the movie I starred in back in the 80's."

"Well, I wouldn't say you were the star of that film..."

"Stu, I'm the star of every film I'm in, you know that."

"Okay, fair enough. You know, yesterday was an exciting day that produced some unexpected results. Our defending champion and number one seed, Candy Cummings, easily won her opening round, but not without a little controversy. At one point, she stopped sucking her cock to lodge a protest with the referee that her opponent's cock was already hard before she began. The referee agreed with her, and disqualified the man. And while the opponent argued with the referee, Candy continued sucking, and easily won the contest."

"Candy has sucked my cock before, Stu, and I'll tell you right now: she would have won that contest, controversy or no controversy."

"You're probably right, Ron. We also saw a bit of an upset yesterday, as a newcomer to the event by the name of Molly Mounds defeated the heavily-favored Bethany Blew."

"Ah, Bethany. Sweet girl. Nice ass."

"Ms. Mounds is an intriguing contestant in this tournament, as she's a complete unknown. She's a housewife from Minnesota; an amateur out here competing against professionals. More than likely, she won't last much longer in this tournament, but the possibility of her advancing further is very exciting indeed."

"Stu, it looks like the first match is about to begin."

"That it is, and it is a match that features the very same contestant we were just discussing. Molly Mounds will be facing Jasmine St. John, who was the runner-up in last year's competition. Ms. St. John works in one of the legal brothels nearby, and has five years of professional experience, so Ms. Mounds certainly has another steep hill to climb."

"Speaking of hills, check out the rack on Ms. Mounds! Holy moly!"

"She certainly has the look of a Midwestern mother of three."

"With that outfit, she looks more like the girl on the Swiss Miss box."

"Well, I'm sure with her background, she has made a lot of hot chocolate over the years."

"She looks so wholesome. What the hell is she doing here? Then again, she does have a little Monica Lewinsky thing going, don't you think?"

"Yes, I suppose there is some resemblance there."

"All she needs is a beret and a stained dress."

"Oh, I'm sure her dress will be stained in a few minutes, Ron. Jasmine St. John has stepped onto the platform. She looks stunning in her little black miniskirt and halter top."

"God, I love blondes. And brunettes. And red-heads. And bald chicks."

"The referee is now explaining the rules, so I'll take this time to explain them to our viewers. As with Round One, the first contestant to reach three points will move on to Round Three tomorrow. In this round, however, the ladies may elect to service as many as two men at the same time."

"Double the pleasure, double the fun."

"The contestants have taken their positions. It looks like both ladies have elected to suck two at once. And there's the bell! Both ladies dived right in and wrapped their mouths around their cocks, and they're using their other hand on the other cock. Molly is switching from cock to cock, while Jasmine seems to be concentrating on the cock on her right. Jasmine is employing a great deal of handwork with her blowjob, and is only taking about two or three inches or so into her mouth. Molly is taking the all-mouth approach. It seems to be working for her, as her man appears to be fully erect already."

"She has a wonderful technique, Stu. It's hard to believe she's an amateur."

"Molly has now switched over to the other cock, and is jacking off the one on her right. Jasmine seems to have worked both cocks to stiffness as well, and her hand has become a blur as she is pumping with everything she has. Molly is bobbing her head in a steady rhythm, and is now using her left hand to tickle the man's balls."

"I'm getting a tickling sensation in my balls just watching this, Stu."

"We're two minutes in, and yesterday, both of these ladies turned in times that averaged well under three minutes per cock. Oh -- and there it is! Molly was just awarded a point by the referee. The cock on the left just erupted like a fountain, and she's now turning her attention to the one on the right. And now Jasmine's cock just erupted as well."

"Man, both ladies were thoroughly drenched by those two."

"Yes, they were. A new cock has taken his place, and now Molly has begun to work her mouth over him as she continues to stroke the other one. She really engulfs that cock, right from the start. She has a very long tongue, and you can see from the close-up shot that she actually licks the man's balls while she has his entire cock in her mouth. It's really quite extraordinary."

"Her technique reminds me of the great Little Oral Annie. Best in the business. Boy, could she slob a knob."

"All four cocks appear to be fully erect now. Jasmine is jerking both cocks very quickly, and Molly appears to be employing a slightly different technique this time. She is now using her mouth and hand in a steady rhythm on one, and a sort of twisting motion on the other. She is demonstrating an incredible amount of coordination. The mouths of all four men on the stage are opened, and they all seem to be enjoying themselves."

"What a way to make a living, huh, Stu?"

"Actually, these gentlemen are all volunteers, Ron. They come here at their own expense, and many of them return year after year. I spoke to one of them the other day, and he said he wouldn't miss this event for all the money in the world."

"I'll bet."

"Oh -- one of Jasmine's cocks just spurted right into her mouth! That's her second point. And the referee has signaled a point for Molly as well. These two ladies are waging quite a battle!"

"This crowd is loving every minute of this, Stu. More than a few of these guys have their dicks out, stroking themselves. I saw a few women walking around with signs around their necks, advertising blowjobs for $100. They must be making a killing here."

"This is only the first of four events to be held today, so the audience would be wise to pace themselves. But I suppose it's difficult to contain yourself in this atmosphere. Meanwhile, both ladies are working on their third and final cocks. Molly seems to have returned to an all-mouth technique. She has actually reached through the man's legs and is grasping both ass cheeks and pulling him into her mouth as she bobs up and down. Jasmine continues to pump her hand furiously over her cock, with only the head in her mouth."

"I think I would enjoy Molly's technique better. Hell, I'm beginning to fall in love, quite honestly."

"I think there are many folks in the audience who have been won over by this newcomer."

"You can even hear some of them chanting her name!"

"Yes, they certainly are, Ron. People love an underdog, and she certainly fits that description. She has more than held her own in this competition so far, and she's doing very well right now. You can see the muscles are tensing on the man she is working on, and he seems to be breathing heavily. It's only a matter of time."

"And thar she blows!"

"Yes, and that will do it! The referee has signaled a third and final point for Molly Mounds! What an incredible story this has become! A Midwest mother of three, plucked out of obscurity to compete on the biggest stage in the world, has just advanced to the third round of this tournament! Unbelievable!"

"I think I need a cigarette after watching that! And I don't smoke!"

***

Aaron leaned against the wall outside of the locker room as he waited for Rochelle to clean herself up a bit and change into more comfortable (and less cum-stained) clothing. Through the walls, he could hear the roar of the crowd as the second match was well underway. Beneath the din, he could also hear the faint sound of low moaning.

Curiosity got the best of him, and he followed the noise down a darkened hallway. He peeked around the corner, into a storage area filled with boxes of supplies. At the far end of the room, a red-haired woman was bent over one of the boxes with her ass held high in the air. She was fully clothed, but was wearing a short skirt and, presumably, no panties.

A muscular bald man was behind her, thrusting into her with loud groans. He was shirtless, and had a tattoo of an eagle or some type of bird on his right shoulder. His pants were down around his ankles, and his eyes were closed in a tight, pained expression.

Aaron recognized the woman immediately. It was, without a doubt, Candy Cummings. Her fire-red hair and sparkling red top were a dead giveaway. She almost looked bored as the bald man continued to pound away at her with hard thrusts. He opened his eyes and gave her ass a hard slap, which sounded so loud, it echoed off the walls.

"Quiet," she whispered in annoyance. "You're making too much fucking noise."

The man never broke his pace, and continued to thrust into her. Then he looked right at Aaron.

"Hey, buddy," he called, "if you wanna see the show, pay the $49.95 like everyone else."

Aaron pivoted as quickly as he could, and hurried back to the dressing room, just as Rochelle emerged.

"Ready to go?" she asked with a wide smile.

"You won't believe what I just saw," he responded.

"What?"

"I'll tell you in the limo," he said, grabbing her arm. "Come on, let's get out of here."

***

Rochelle stood in the center of the ring and nervously tugged at her costume as Ivana Sukyuoff entered the stage. She was impossibly tall, and beautiful enough to be a model. She wore her hair in a stylish bun, with whisps of delicate blond curls strategically flowing down her forehead and across her face. She wore a tight, red cocktail dress that highlighted her incredibly toned and curvy body, and she carried herself with grace and confidence as she politely waved to the crowd.

Sukyuoff was the number two-ranked contestant in the tournament, and she presented the most daunting challenge yet. Born and raised in Russia, she worked as a very expensive, high-class escort in the States, and by all accounts, she was very good at her job.

"This is Round Three," the referee explained to the two competitors. "As with the other rounds, the first contestant to reach three points is the winner. In this round, you may opt to service three men at a time. Should I assume both of you ladies will be using that option?"

They both nodded.

"Okay, then best of luck, and may the best cocksucker win."

Rochelle took her position, kneeling on the now-familiar blue pad in the center of the stage. She was soon surrounded by three dicks hanging in front of her. She glanced to the front row and received a reassuring smile from her husband.

At the sound of the bell, she took the dick on the left into her mouth and slicked it with her saliva, while she alternated her right hand from cock to cock. As it grew hard enough, she moved her mouth to the cock on her right, and alternated stroking the other two with her left hand.

"Switch!" she heard Ivana yell, and she saw a flash of flesh behind the man in front of her.

When the cock in her mouth grew to a satisfying fullness, Rochelle moved her mouth to the cock in the middle, and pumped both of the others with her hands. It was awkward at first, but she soon found a steady rhythm, and all three men became fully engorged.

She was startled to hear "Switch!" yet again from her right, and she saw another flash of flesh out of the corner of her eye as Ivana had evidently used her second replacement. Rochelle now enjoyed a tremendous head start in this contest. The crowd reacted with a raucous mixture of cheers and boos, and for the second day in a row, she could hear a small group in the crowd chanting her stage name.

"Mo-lly! Mo-lly! Mo-lly!" The chant grew louder as more of her fans joined in the revelry. When she withdrew her mouth from the cock she was sucking, and expelled a large amount of cum from her lips, the chanting was replaced with celebratory cheering.

"Point for blue!" the referee intoned. And then, only moments later, he yelled, "Point for red!"

Despite her head start, she was still virtually tied in this contest. Without pausing, she moved her mouth to the dick on her left, as it seemed to be a little further away from cumming. She stroked the cock on her right with a combination of pumping and rotating, and swirled her tongue around the cock in her mouth as she took it deep into her throat and out again.

While blowing the man on the left, she caressed his balls with her left hand, and when she felt the unmistakable contraction, she withdrew her mouth and stroked his cock, eliciting a drizzle of cum onto her lips and breasts.

"Point for blue!"

Another loud eruption of applause sent a shiver down Rochelle's spine. They began chanting once again, but their chants were stifled by another loud eruption when the referee signaled a point for red. It was now a one-on-one race to the finish.

Rochelle's tongue and jaw ached from four days of persistent cock-sucking, but she pushed all of her discomfort aside and concentrated on the task at hand. She grabbed hold of the lone man in front of her and pulled him toward her as she slammed her mouth against his pelvis. She cupped his balls with one hand, and inched her fingers beneath to massage his perineum. She felt it harden, and the dick in her mouth swelled.

She held his cock head in her mouth and stroked his shaft up and down. She could feel the hot cum travel through his cock, and released him from her mouth just as the first spurt hit her lips. It splattered against her bottom lip and tongue, and she continued to stroke him as several more spurts landed on her chin, neck and breasts.

"Point!" the referee yelled. "Point...for..."

Rochelle looked to her right, and Ivana was holding a hard cock in her hand, which was still leaking cum onto the platform below. Her face was covered in milky residue, and she stared at Rochelle with a startled and confused expression.

"Point," the referee shouted, "to be determined by video review."

The crowd groaned loudly in unison, and a few of them hurled debris onto the stage. Rochelle and Ivana sat, motionless, in the center of the stage. Rochelle looked to her corner, and Mai Lin was screaming at the referee. She then looked to Aaron, who sat with his arms folded, shaking his head back and forth. Anthony was seated next to him, and appeared equally annoyed.

The referee stood off-stage, and held a set of earphones on top of his head. Rochelle slowly stood, and Mai Lin handed her a towel. They were soon joined by Aaron, who looked furious.

"This is bullshit," Mai Lin spat. "This fucking ref is blind."

At last, the referee returned to the center of the stage to a chorus of boos. He stood between Rochelle and Ivana and looked from one to the next.

"After review," he shouted, "the winner is blue!"

He raised Rochelle's hand in victory, and she leapt into Aaron's arms. The noise from the crowd was deafening, and seemed to be an even split between cheers and boos. As music blared from the sound system, Rochelle performed a little dance, and Aaron joined her. Once again, the audience broke out into a chant of "Mo-lly! Mo-lly!"

***

As Rochelle returned to the dressing room, Aaron decided to catch the next match with Anthony, as it would determine who Rochelle would be facing in the championship match.

"I can't fucking believe it!" Aaron said with a smile that spanned from ear to ear. "She did it! She fucking did it!"

"Fifty grand!" Anthony said, slapping his friend on the shoulder. "Guaranteed! Worst-case scenario, Ro has just paid for a year of Jamie's college, bro!"

Aaron simply shook his head in amazement. The entire scenario felt like a dream. For a blue-collar guy from a blue-collar city, he found it difficult to imagine earning that much money in one week. The prospect of earning four times that amount by that time tomorrow was unfathomable.

Taylor Swallows, a gorgeous brunette with large, firm breasts and a tight ass, sauntered onto the stage to a chorus of whistling, hooting and shouting. She strutted around the stage and waved, and then dropped her tiny shorts and briefly mooned the crowd. They ate it up, and responded with louder cheering.